Will you join? Is this a good idea?

There are ten spots open. Here's the summary:

You're all alone in a weird world. (you can choose the biome of your choice, although eventually we're all going to meet up.) Thanks to the zombies and skeletons, you're all out of equipment and food. Night is falling, and you're getting really hungry. You have to find shelter, and quick, before the totally uncool undead start coming after you again. You manage to find a small hidey hole and survive for the night. Tomorrow you'll make a pickaxe...that is, if you survive long enough.

Here are the rules:

1: no bullying or pushing around other players.

2: no finding villages...in this scenario, you're all alone.

3: no killing other players unless they give you permission.

4: no being perfect: no finding diamonds or redstone or gold on the first night, never getting hurt, ect. You have to have flaws. You have to get hurt by monsters. 

5: put "I love Minecraft," in the Other section of the form if you've read all the rules.

Here's the form:

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Other:

My Form:

Name: Alexa

Appearance: Red hair, fair skin, pale blue eyes.

Personality: Determined, cautious, and curious.

Other: I love Minecraft.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Plz don't send me friend requests: I can only take clan requests, and I feel bad denying requests.

UAC

I'm Autumn, Alexa, or Amberturtle

#GOFNF!

1st post on SAMB: 7/12/2014

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

*..yep, I did it on Creative.. :P      

........where is everyone? Does no one want to join my RP? Oh, well. I guess I'll just cancel it.

• Posted at:

Plz don't send me friend requests: I can only take clan requests, and I feel bad denying requests.

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Whoever thinks this is a bad idea, well their loss!

Name: Cloudy

Appearance: Pale skin, blond hair, skinny blue jeans, blue, green, and red wolf hoodie, emerald green eyes, pair of wolf sneakers with one red and one blue but they both have green laces

Personality: Shy, playful, nerd, clever

Other: I LOVE MINECRAFT x 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

PS. Is it okay if you find burnt remains of villages but the ruins are empty except for animals?

PPS. Yay! we both believe in Herobrine, so we won't be arguing!

PPPs. I will start in the forest near the beach

• Posted at:

JayBriarleaf, Illusion, Fluffermuffins,  with a gang too big                 

Greencloak

Rainwing

Fluxer

Skyclan Warrior

Daughter of Bastet

#ADOPTdon'tSHOP

#Purrito

Black Cats = Good Luck

This sentence is false. Now there's a brain freeze!

Name:Brad

Apperence:Blond,normal skin,shaggy hair

Personality:Nice,funny,and gamer

Other:Loves playing video games like minecraft,terraria,and sims!

• Posted at:

Once A Minecrafter Always A MInecrafter #Minecraft Forever!

#Simsforever #COOLKID 

HAW HAW HAW IM CRAZZZZZYYYYY

Name:River

Appearence: Long red hair, cargo pants (the kind with all the pockets :) green t-shirt, brown jacket, hiking boots

Personality:Tough, quiet, smart

Other: I love Minecraft!

• Posted at:

My OCs:

QuailSalamamderShellCalamariPastelJungleDoomsdayHalf-MoonSerpentinePuebloAlaskaEskimoGemstoneRadical

I support same-gender shipping!

Call me Maine

Name: Finix 

Apearance: dark red hair with black on ends, red yellow orange phoenix hood no wings, red shorts, pale skin (has the Alex skin you know with the thin arms), yellow shoes

Personality: stubborn, lone wolf, smart, sly, clever, sneaky, most likely steal peoples stuff

Other: I love minecraft, She will soon enough get a bow....later on....

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

P.S. I love Minecraft

• Posted at:

Which doctor am I? The witch doctor I am

Choose wisely, everyone, my commodities are volatile and my dark arts, mysterious

Doctors may help heal your body, but I can make you embody healing

The heart of magic is nature. The nature of hearts is magic

Name: Kyrak

Appearance: Assassin's Creed robes

Personality: Strongheaded and confident

Other: Marksman

• Posted at:

Choose wisely, everyone, my commodities are volatile and my dark arts, mysterious

Unicorn, are you a Terrarian too???

• Posted at:

OMG! THANKS EVERYONE! YOU'RE ALL ACCEPTED!

(I think there's a little confusion going around about aging. In Minecraft, you don't, but in this RP, I think it would be good to include how old you are. It might make things a little easier to understand.)

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

ummm....uhhhhhh.....she is a teen?......uhhhhh....ummmmmmmmmmmmm..........

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

Good news: we just need four more people. If you want though, you can start by POVing your first night, although please don't do any more POVing then that until we get enough people. Thanks!

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Cool idea! Only, shouldn't we have a color for our character's POV (I think that's what it's called)?

Name: SkycloudGender: Female

Apperance: Long brown hair, red T-shirt, jeans, fair skin, blue eyes.

Personality: Friendly, outgoing, hates evil mobs, cautious, wary, careful, keeps to her own part of the woods, loyal.

Other: I love Minecraft, wants a wolf for a pet, symbol is .

" I spawned in a valley with mixed forest, extreme hills, and a river- a lucky spawn. Only problem was, the forest was filled with spiders!"

• Posted at:

<|RUBY SKY|>

-Your local Lord of Overprotectiveness!

Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Queen of Strawberries and Unknown Words!

"Tell me a lifetime."

-there's so much more-

#NOFLAMEINTHELIBRARY!

#RememberTheLost

#HufflepuffPride

#PrideForAll

Finix woke up on a beach right next to her was a jungle she looked around "Where am I?" she said out loud and started walking to the jungle and started getting some wood she then heard a sound it sounded like "Mooo and Bahhh" she turned and saw a group of sheep and cows she smiled and killed some of them she got one leather two beef three mutton and two wool she looked around and realized that the sun was setting she quickly climbed a tree grabbing the vines until she reached the top and made a crafting table she then built a wooden sword and a pickaxe but that would be for the next night she sat and waited as the yellow and orange sunset bathed the sky and the blocky moon and stars appeared she then heard something "Uhhhhh and Slurp" and saw a spider and zombie on another tree right next to her she held her breath and hid behind the crafting table praying silently that she would not be spotted

(I think Finix is going to get a cat soon) 

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

Name: Alicia Versity

Appearance: Dark brown hair with grey in the front and dispersed through the back. Pale skin with freckles, has central heterochromia; one eye is grey, other grey with gold coming from the center. Black t-shirt with a red panda on it, and brown winter boots. Jeans, and fairly long legs.

Personality: Sly, untrusting, cunning, coarse, manipulative

Other: I love Minecraft!

Since you said we could do our first night...

I shivered. Snow sprinkled down through the spruce trees, one of which I had already gathered most of the wood from. As I made a crafting table and plonked it down, I heard a hisss. Running, leaving the crafting table, I fled from the creeper. BOOM! Well, I hadn't been in the worst of the explosion, but I needed to gather more wood now... I began with the nearest spruce, alert for more annoying mobs. Once it was gone, I plonked down yet another crafting table. I made a wooden axe and wooden sword, and put my back against the tree, watching for hostile mobs.

• Posted at:

"How could I abandon my companions? They were like kin to me."

~ Mole to Tallstar

Ravenclaw!

My gang is...

Spectral Colors! (a french unicorn)

Hawkheart

ME

Thistleclaw

Ferrari (a Luxray)

Blasty (a Wartortle)

River blinked. She was on top of a hill, with grassy plains down at the bottom. Where am I?

• Posted at:

My OCs:

QuailSalamamderShellCalamariPastelJungleDoomsdayHalf-MoonSerpentinePuebloAlaskaEskimoGemstoneRadical

I support same-gender shipping!

Call me Maine

I will be POVing in this color. :-) Also, THERE IS ONLY ONE SPOT LEFT!!! ANYONE WHO WANTS TO JOIN, PLEASE DO IT NOW!

The first thing I saw was sunlight.

I frowned, blinking. Where was I?

It looked like I was in a dense forest. The trees were massive: most had four trucks of dark wood. Dark Oak Trees. That meant I was in a thick forest. Suddenly, I heard something: TWANG! I yelped as I felt a searing pain shoot through my arm. I jumped to my feet and saw the source of my pain: an arrow was stuck in my arm. I yanked it out and attacked the skeleton who had shot it. Within a few strikes, he was dead. 

I was breathing heavily. Blood seeped from my arm where the cut was. I looked around. How could a skeleton survive in the middle of the day? Then it hit me: the trees. The trees were casting enough shade for things like zombies and skeletons to survive. So in that case, I should probably get out of this forest...before something else got me.

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

I will be POVing in this color. :-) Also, THERE IS ONLY ONE SPOT LEFT!!! ANYONE WHO WANTS TO JOIN, PLEASE DO IT NOW!

The first thing I saw was sunlight.
I frowned, blinking. Where was I?
It looked like I was in a dense forest. The trees were massive: most had four trucks of dark wood. Dark Oak Trees. That meant I was in a thick forest. Suddenly, I heard something: TWANG! I yelped as I felt a searing pain shoot through my arm. I jumped to my feet and saw the source of my pain: an arrow was stuck in my arm. I yanked it out and attacked the skeleton who had shot it. Within a few strikes, he was dead.
I was breathing heavily. Blood seeped from my arm where the cut was. I looked around. How could a skeleton survive in the middle of the day? Then it hit me: the trees. The trees were casting enough shade for things like zombies and skeletons to survive. So in that case, I should probably get out of this forest...before something else got me.

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

"Slurrrrrrp" the spider said making Finix clutch her sword tighter she finally stood up and faced the glowing eyes of the spider it looked at her for a second then jumped Finix screamed and jumped out of the way the spider fell down down dow until it his the floor all that remained of it was two spider eyes and three string Finix finally climed down before the stuff was taken away or it disapeared she grabbed it and turned around to go back to her tree when a creeper was only a few blocks away it creeped toward her and she backed up "Stand back!" she shouted pointing her sword out but had no clue how to use it she swiped madly at the creeper it hissed and walked away Finix exhailed the breath she was holding and climbed back up the tree thank fully her crafting table was there and she walked over to it she then looked around and climbed back down the floor was littered with zombies and Finix hurried and got some cobblestone but only six pieces she cursed inwardly that she did not get more and did not risk the chance to go back down she then waited the night out until...she saw the first dawn

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

Hey, everyone? It's kinda hard to read your POVs. I don't want to be offensive, or anything, but when you type your POVs like this:

She was in the dark woods it was very late and she had no idea where she was the creepers seemed to come out of nowhere and suddenly there were zombies too it was really bad.

It's really hard to read. It would be a bit easier to read it if you used periods and commas, like this:

She was in the dark woods. It was very late. And she had no idea where she was. The creepers seemed to come out of nowhere, and suddenly there were zombies too. It was really bad.

So if you can, it would be great if you could try and do this. Thanks!

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

hmm well to me you look like this she was in the dark woods it was very late and she had no idea where she was

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

ohhh now I get it but...I am HORRIBLE at editing my story's really and I would probably put things in the wrong place making things sound even worse...so sorry but I can't....

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

Okay, that's fine. :-)

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

I felt jittery and tense as I hacked my way through the forest. I had no weapons, no equipment, no nothing. I ran into two more zombies before I finally made it, beaten and worn, to the mountain. I climbed up a good distance away from the forest.

On the other side of the mountain, there was a large prairie and what looked like a small jungle. But, for the time being, I decided to stay on the mountain. I'd had enough excitement for one day.

The mountain looked sturdy and strong. There were no cave entrances nearby, so that made me feel a bit better. I had a large supply of dark oak wood, so I made about 30 dark oak planks, although I did save five pieces of the wood for charcoal. With the planks, I made a table and a wooden pick-axe. I began hacking my way into the mountain. Within a short time, I had made myself a small cavern. With the remaining dark oak wood planks, I made myself a door and some sticks. Then, since I had cobblestone now, I made myself a stone pick-axe and several torches after I burned some charcoal.

That was my first night.

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

can I do second day??? then second night???

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

Okay.

I think we have enough people to start POVing. Everyone can do their second days and nights now. :-)

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

I sat inside my makeshift house on the cold stone floor. It was very late when I finally fell into a doze, and then I only got about an hour of sleep. Eventually, I decided to just wait out the night. This mountain was crawling with monsters at night, but at least it was better then the forest. In the daytime, I would only have to deal with a few creeper explosions, and not hordes of monsters. I was exhausted by the time dawn finally arrived. Only my jumpy survival instinct kept me awake. I went to my table and quickly constructed a stone pick-axe using some sticks and the cobblestone I had mined. Then I set out for the prarie. Prairies are generally great places to be in Minecraft...that is, in the daytime. At night they're crawling with monsters like any other terrain, but in the day, there's no cover for things like zombies and skeletons to survive. Before long, I came across a herd of sheep and cows. I felt a little guilty, but I had to get food and materials. I killed two of the cows and a sheep. I got two mutton, five leather, and three wool. Perfect. Quickly, I scampered back to my mountain house. I cooked the mutton, made a bed with the wool, and made a leather cap. By the time I looked outside, night was falling, so I fell asleep in my new bed almost immediately. That was my second day.

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

When I woke up in the morning, the first thing I felt was pain.

I sat up and winced. My arm was stinging like crazy. I reached up and felt a wound. I yelped.

Quickly, I yanked up the sleeve of my shirt. Three long gashes proceeded from my shoulder to my elbow. They were swollen and green. I felt like I was about to puke.

I thought back to when I was escaping the forest. The last zombie I had fought had scratched me. I hadn't give the wounds much thought at the time, but now they were hurting. At least he hadn't bitten me. That would have been bad, but still...scratches inflicted by zombies can become easily infected. I went over to my table and pulled out some string and a bit of cotton. The cotton was leftover from the sheep. The string I had gotten from a spider I had killed this morning. I pressed the cotton to the scratches and tied it in place using the string. My arm felt a little better, but I had better not go outside today...My arm couldn't take another blow. So that meant I had only one option. I smiled and tightened my grip on my pick-axe. It was time to mine.

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Ya i'd join i love Roleplaying..

• Posted at:

Cloudy

I woke up on a beach right at the edge of a forest. Where the h*ll am I? I thought. I jump into the nether portal and my game crashes, then I log on in some weird beach!

• Posted at:

JayBriarleaf, Illusion, Fluffermuffins,  with a gang too big                 

Greencloak

Rainwing

Fluxer

Skyclan Warrior

Daughter of Bastet

#ADOPTdon'tSHOP

#Purrito

Black Cats = Good Luck

This sentence is false. Now there's a brain freeze!

I struck iron ore after a few hours.

I had to admit, it was a pleasant surprise after all I'd been through. My arm was feeling a tiny bit better. The whole time I had been mining, I had been tense, almost expecting lava to pounce out at me from every block I mined. There were twelve blocks of the stuff, which was super awesome. And...thank the lord...I didn't fall or mine into any underground caverns. I collected the iron ore and went back. At my crafting table, I managed to make a furnace after a few tries. I began to cook the Iron Ore with come coal I had mined. After I had melted three of the blocks into iron ingot, I made myself an iron pickaxe. This was great...much better and quicker then the stone pickaxe. I tucked the remaining nine iron ore away in a chest. I COULD make myself a chestplate, but in honesty, I didn't think I really wanted it. Sure, a chestplate gave you more endurance, but they're also hot and heavy, and I wasn't exactly sure I wanted to sacrifice my agility and speed for extra endurance.

If I need more protection, I'll make myself leather armor. I thought. It was night now, so I climbed into bed and slept.

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Name: pocket

Appearance:looks like steve.

Personality:thinks positively, mostly know what hes doing,

Other: powerful redstone engineer!

• Posted at:

Galee Gaven Pocket Cole Agent

You are what you make yourself. Including !sdrawkcab

|  ||  |

Prisms

This is the best place to contact me:

http://minecraft.scholastic.com/forums/topics/206895

Finix yawned as daylight shone across the jungle she finally climbed out of her tree when she thought it was safe and went back to the hole where she got her cobblestone she got two more and almost jumped with joy she was starving (has about two hunger left) and slowly made her way back to the crafting table clutching her stomach with one hand hanging on to the vines in the other she got up and made a furnace she wished she had a bed she would sleep for hours but she did not she cooked her meat and ate some of it she then packed her stuff and set off she yawned after everything that happened and realized that she ate all of her meat! she looked around and saw a lake she walked over there and realized she had string and sticks she quickly set down her crafting table and made a fishing rod she fished for a couple of hours and looked up it was around noon and she looked at the pile of fish there were about four fish in the pile one of them was salmon she quickly got her furnace and started cooking up the fish she first started with the salmon and waited as it cooked slowly she then heard a noise...it sounded like "Meow" Finix slowly turned around to see a tiny kitten it wailed like it was lost and she looked around for adult cats but there was no one around she looked at her fish feeling bad for the little kitten and new she had to take it in Wait! your not ready to take on a pet!  she argued in her mind for awhile until she grabbed her fish and started creeping up on the kitten its nostrils moved as it sniffed out the fish and it started stalking towards Finix and then it pounced on her arm nibbling at the fish she chuckled as he took no notice of her and she quickly slipped on a collar it sat down and licked its lips after its meal giving her a grateful look and she looked at its pelt it was silver with blue eyes she smiled and looked at the sun it was setting she panicked once she realized the kitten could not climb and heard something it was a sheep she quickly ran over to it and killed it she then got two more wool she ran back to the crafting table and built a bed she then slept in it allowing the kitten to hop up as well and she fell asleep before she realized that the cat ate all of her fish she stumbled out of her bed and quickly got the salmon and then  went to bed.

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

I can't believe I struck redstone.
It wasn't much. In fact, it was only one block. About forty five feet, (blocks,) down is when I hit it. At the same time, I was nervous about mining it too. On my way down, I had struck lava more then one time. But when I mined it, nothing happened. I breathed a sigh of relief and gathered up the four redstone that the block had dropped. Then I went back to the main part of my house and sat there, trying to decide what to do with the redstone I had collected. Then an idea hit me.

I went back to the chest in my room and put away three of the redstone I had collected, leaving only one shimmering bit of redstone in my pocket. Then I pulled out eight iron ore, leaving one in the chest. Quickly, I went up to my furnace, tossed in some wood, and cooked four of the iron ore. Once all four of the iron was cooked, I quickly crafted myself a compass. It took a few tries, but eventually, I got it. Then, I set the four remaining iron ore against the wall. Perfect. Now the compass would point towards the iron ore, so I could always find my way home after exploring. With that satisfied thought, I fell into bed and slept.

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Oops! My mistake. I didn't COOK the iron ore, I MELTED it into iron ingot. Sorry!

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Some people say that you're only as lucky as you think you are. I seriously disagree. Over the next few days, my luck went from great, to bad, to worse.

When I woke up yesterday, the wounds on my arm were burning, like someone was stabbing them with a hot poker. The scratches had turned an ugly greenish-purple color. I felt nausea rising in my throat. Immediately, I began trying everything in the book: I tried resting and being extremely cautious not to fall or get hurt. I tried to eat more often, even though my meals were getting thinner. I tried drinking milk. But nothing was working. I was growing weaker by the hour.
Suddenly, I remembered something I had forgotten: jungle leaf oil can be used to cure zombie-inflicted wounds. But it was too late. I was much too weak to travel that far. Most of the time, I could barely stand on my own two feet.
I realized, with a flash of desperation, that only a miracle could save me now. I would just get worse and worse until...well, you probably get the picture.

I HAD to make it to the jungle. I just had to. So, stumbling over my own two feet, I slipped on a jacket and left my house.

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Kyrak

I woke up in a valley of sand. As I surveyed the ares, I noticed some acacia trees in the distance. Well, I might as well head in that direction, and sprinted off in that direction. By the time I had reached the savannah, it was already midday. Wow, it didn't look that far away before, I thought as I looked back at the valley. As I began chopping trees, I felt a presence watching me. As I crafted my sword and pickaxe, the sun slowly began to set in the west. I dug a hole to spend the long night in, but looked around before I went in. To the south, there stood a tall black figure. Enderman, I thought as a closed the door to my only escape...

• Posted at:

Kyrak

The next morning, I opened my hole and peeked my head out. The Enderman was long gone. I ducked back in and began mining. In no time, I struck coal. I returned upstairs to put i my new furnace. Huh, I'm sorta hungry, I thought. So, I went outside and promptly found pigs. Slaying them, I trotted home with 7 pork chops in my hand. As soon as I got back, I stoked my furnace with meat inside, and delved back into my mine for more riches. Late at night, I abruptly mined into a small cave system. Inside, I acquired 5 Iron Ore. As I turned to leave, a Spider blocked my path. I eventually smote it, only losing half a heart. I trudged up my stairs, and taking the pork chops out, I replaced them with my newly found Ore. I laid down on my cold stone floor, and prepared for the night ahead...

• Posted at:

I never stood a chance.

I think deep down I knew it, but I wanted to try. I wanted to see if I could actually make it. Either way, I would have died. I might as well have given it my best shot.

I stumbled across the prarie, but because I was weak and wounded, I could only travel half as fast as I could in full health. Night fell when I was only halfway across. I only had a bit of my equipment on me: a bone I had picked up, my axe and sword, and a bit of bread. Quickly, I dug a small hole in the ground and climbed in. I didn't have a door, but I needed to keep track of time anyway. I set a torch against the wall, pulled my knees against my chest, and waited for day to come. But I fell asleep waiting. When I woke up again, I heard yipping and growls. I jumped up, startled, to see a starved looking wolf snarling at me. I yelped and scooted backwards. But the wolf didn't attack. His eyes darted hopefully to my pocket. He whined.

I reached inside my pocket and pulled out the remainder of bread and the bone. The wolf's ears perked up hopefully.

"Here you go," I said softly and tossed the bone and bread to him. The wolf ate the bread and gnawed the bone. Then he growled softly and curled up next to me on the floor. "Good boy," I said softly. "You'll need a name. How about Stormy?"

Stormy growled in agreement. So then I laid down on the cold stone floor. Within a few minutes, I was asleep.

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

The next day, I set off with Stormy at my heels, with only an iron pick-axe and a stone sword in my hands. After what seemed like forever, we finally reached the edge of the jungle. "Finally," I gasped. My legs were shaking slightly from the effort of keeping myself up, and the wound on my shoulder was burning. I reached out a hand to grab some of the jungle leaves, but suddenly, I froze. My legs stopped wobbling. "Oh, no," I whispered, my eyes widening. "No no no, not now, not now please not now..." But then it happened. Every single muscle and every single cell in my body went slack. I crumpled to the floor of the jungle and banged my head on a rock. By the time I thumped against the earthy floor, I was unconscious.

+++

Stormy yapped and licked at the girl's head, but she didn't get up. Was something wrong? Suddenly, Stormy froze. His ears perked up. There was another person nearby! Slowly, coming out of the trees, another girl with dark red hair approached Stormy, with a cat at her heels. Stormy raised his hackles and growled. The girl spoke softly and scratched behind his ears. Stormy stopped barking and whined at his fallen, unconscious master. The girl's face became serious. Carefully, she grabbed Alexa's shoulders and began gently dragging her off into the jungle. Stormy whined, following after.

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

1 , , 3 ... 30 , 31 , 32