Will you join? Is this a good idea?

Suddenly, I staggered backward. I felt my life flashing before my eyes: me as a little girl, playing with my brother Alexander, Herobrine attacking our parents, me and Alexander in the Nether. A sharp, piercing pain was spreading through me with each passing moment.

And then, suddenly, as quickly as it had come, it faded. I blinked and saw my friends. They were backed up against a wall, their eyes wide with fear.
"Alexa," said Emmy shakily. "Are...are you okay? Your eyes...for a moment, they went white."

"She took the bait," was all I whispered. I staggered and fell down into a chair, shaking my head. "Cloudless Sky...why..."

"Cloudless Sky?" Winter Canadian's face went pale again. "What's happened to her?"

I looked up. In that moment, it felt as though my own life force was being sapped as well. "Cloudless Sky took the power. She became...you know...one of Herobrine's minions. She just vanished."

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Plz don't send me friend requests: I can only take clan requests, and I feel bad denying requests.

UAC

I'm Autumn, Alexa, or Amberturtle

#GOFNF!

1st post on SAMB: 7/12/2014

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

*..yep, I did it on Creative.. :P      

"No," Kyrak shook his head. "She didn't...she really...?"

I nodded. "I could feel it."

I slowly thought about our options here. We could play it safe and stay on the mushroom island. We would never have to worry about Herobrine again, (excepting the possessed mooshrooms,) or...

A small fire of determination and fury at Herobrine suddenly roared inside of me as I thought of my dead brother Alexander. I stood up abruptly. Then I turned my gaze on my friends and drew my stone spear, while Stormy stood obediently at my side.

"We can sit here like cowards," I said quietly. "And watch while our friends are minionized by Herobrine. Or we can stand up and fight like heroes. We can retrieve our friends. We can bring them back, make them remember who they are. I've had enough of running from this white-eyed freak. It's time to face him and remind him exactly who he's dealing with." 

• Posted at:

Plz don't send me friend requests: I can only take clan requests, and I feel bad denying requests.

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

"What's our plan?" asked Winter Canadian.
I thought for a moment. "Stage One is to enchant our weapons and use the Sticking Enchantment on our helmets."
So we did just that. Before long, we had glimmering weapons and helmets.
"Question," said Pocket. "Why did we put the Sticking Enchantment on our helmets?"

"It's just temperary," I explained. "We don't want the helmets getting blasted off our heads in a fight: then Herobrine can pull us into visions."

"What's next?" asked Kyrak.

I smiled. "I was just getting to that."

*okay, I gotta go: be back in maybe an hour.*

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Herobrine put me to the task of training Cloudless Sky, but I called her Cloudbrine now. Sometimes just Cloud.

I dragged her to the training center, where the ghast that helped me develop my powers was waiting. 

"So," I began, "One rule: Don't die. Use whatever powers you have to not die. If the ghast hits you, I will stop it before it does real damage, but then you have to deal with Hero's disappointment. And I don't think you want to." I pulled up my sleeve to show Cloud a large burn. She gulped.

"Ready set go!" I cried quickly. The ghast shot a fireball at her, and she dived out of the way.

"Use your powers!" I cried, fustrated. I hovered over to her, watching.

"What are my powers?" She cried, dodging more fire.

"You're name is Cloudbrine! Use the wind and move the fireballs!" I called. Cloud frowned, but concentrated, and the fireball heading toward her moved.

"That's it!" I called. She began moving the wind into a tornado, sending the ghast slamming against the netherrack wall.

"Alright, training is over for today." I said, leading her to her rooms. She was reluctant, but realized that fighting against someone more experienced was pointless.

"I'm going to report progress to Hero now. And don't think about escaping, this place is surrounded by bedrock and Hero hasn't given you teleportation powers yet." With that, I walked, leaving the door open. I wasn't to worried. She was still weak with her powers. I teleported to Herobrine and told him about her training.

"Power over the sky, hmm? She could be useful once we enlist the ender dragon in our army." I nodded, reminding myself to talk to those pesky endermen that annoyed me everynight. I went to my bed, but couldn't fall asleep. I checked on Cloud again, but she was snoring in bed. I closed the door and locked it.

Tomorrow was the next step to victory. With Cloud on the ender dragon, me with the wither, and herobrine with an army of mobs, we could take over all of Minecraftia and bring the beautiful nether to the overworld. Oh, that reminds me...

I got in bed and relaxed. Yep, Alyssa, my old friend, was awake. I made it into her dreams and grinned wickedly.

"Watch your back, Alyssa." I growled. She turned to see me standing there with my glowing pale blue eyes. She took a step back, alarmed.

"Frost." She said.

"Frost, this isn't you. Not the real you."

I saw she wore the iron helmet I made for her in the dream.

"Wait... I have the cap on! What are you doing?"

"This isn't a normal vision. I'm not what's called a vision spirit. No, I'm using pure ender magic to project an image of myself into your dream. Herobrine can't do that, but no matter. He has us. and you'll end up joining him soon enough. Anyway, sweet dreams!"
Before Alyssa could reply, I left, satisfied. That should scare her a bit.

Speaking of sweet dreams... I had to go to bed. Tomorrow would bring greatness, as we advanced to the end and add to our army. 

• Posted at:

Emmy sat down on the wooden floor of her cabin, and pondered a bit. What was up with Winter Canadian? where in the world had Frost, or Frostbrine, gone? why was the whole world suddenly out of control? she knew someone who had once been herobrine's sister, figured out she was a dragon rider, met someone with ice powers, WHAT WAS NEXT?

• Posted at:

Lghtnng: Party kid

Trying to make a return. Expect to see me around sometime idk

I just wanted to say, pretend that Frost called me Cloud, not Sky. And my brine name is Cloudbrine. Sorry! :P

Cloudless Sky

That night as I lay in my bed, a blaze's moan woke me up. I pushed it away with my air powers, and I fell asleep again. Then Frost came in my room. She sat on my bed next to me. "You know that we aren't going to be safe in the nether forever. We need to move out. The others are thinking about going here to find you. They think you're a prisoner." I sighed. "I never told them that you were going to take me to Hero's side..." I said. Frost shrugged. "That's kind of good, if they knew they wouldn't approach this as a rescue..." I looked curiously at her. "It's all part of the plan to get them on our side," Frost told me. "but we need to make them believe that you were captured." I sighed and looked out the window, into the endless red chasm. "I want to go back to the overworld, with the others." I looked her in the eyes. "I really want to see the grass again, and" pointing at myself, I countinued, "See the blue sky. I want to go back-" Suddenly, for a moment, I thought I saw a flicker of Frost's old self in her eyes. It came back, looking at me with the same hope, that we would see our friends with us once again. My ambition and power thirsty self went away, and we both cried. everything is wearing away, I thought. We are going to be normal- not ambitious like Hero. And all that ambition that I had gotten by Hero, gone. Me and Frost just cried and cried. Then we heard a thump in the hall, and realized that Hero was coming, quickly drying our tears, Frost stammered, "Thanks, Cloud. That helped me understand... Who I really am." When there was another creak in the hall, she stammered, "I-I H-have to go." And went into the hallway.

Oh no. I thought. My eyes are normal. Hero is going to notice, and he'll know that i'm back to normal... Wait. i still control air. Maybe that'll wipe him out... mmwwwaaaahahahaha...................  

• Posted at:

I know the alphabet! yellow, red, purple, piscachio, elaphant, three, ThunderClan, blue, cheetah, apple...

Guys let's have a party for this RP being 10 pages long!!!!!

• Posted at:

I know the alphabet! yellow, red, purple, piscachio, elaphant, three, ThunderClan, blue, cheetah, apple...

Cloudless Sky: I totally agree! :-D Over 300 posts and 10 pages!

So, on behalf of all of you who have stuck with this RP... *turns on disco ball and cranks up music.*

TOPIC PARTY

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

PARTY!!! *dances* *plays music* *eats cake with sparkles everywhere*

• Posted at:

*serves giant cake.*  

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

:-D

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

*Emmy eats up the cake in one bite* "What? I'm hungry here!"

• Posted at:

*Frost bakes a giant 5 layer cake with sparkles on it* *shoots confetti* HEYAH!!!!

• Posted at:

Cloudless Sky: "Super cake @ this party!"

• Posted at:

I am making this clear: yes i have lots of accounts. i am using these accounts:

Twilightsilver48

Amberwhirlwind27

Stormfur53

Fireheart650

Moonlightwave39 (oh i play 39 clues. :P coincidence?) 

he he he party's fun and all, but you know we should get back to RPing. If you want more for the

Cloudless Sky

Running down the hall, I saw Herobrine, back to me, walking down the hall. I knocked him out and went over to Frost's room. I saw that she was hiding somewhere; I couldn't see her. I searched harder and found she was behind the bookcases. I told her we had to find a way out, and we ran through the halls. "Grab my hand," Frost told me. I grabbed her left hand, and right before we teleported, Herobrine came out from the corner and yelled madly at us, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Right before he grabbed us, we teleported into the overworld.

• Posted at:

"Okay," I said slowly. "The next part of the plan is to..."
Just then, our piston door slid open, and Cloudless Sky and Frost came inside! 

Instinctively, we all drew our weapons. "Keep back," I snarled, trying to sound braver then I felt. In honesty, I could never hurt my friends...but if they were crazed minions of Herobrine, we had better look like a threat.

"Wait," Cloudless Sky raised her hands. "Don't worry. We're not with Herobrine anymore."
"Oh, really?" Kyrak raised an eyebrow. 
"Yeah. See?" Frost and Cloudless Sky said in unison. I looked closer, and then realized they were right: their pupils weren't white anymore.

"I'm sorry we went with Herobrine," Frost's eyes were fixed on her feet. "We were baited by him."
"Yeah," admitted Cloudless Sky. 

I was still nervous to immediately accept these two as my friends again. Had they changed...or were they still with Herobrine?

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

"It's us." I said, meaning it. 

"And the best part is that I still have my powers. We can defeat Hero... Herobrine now." I decided to drop my nickname for him.

"Cloud helped me realize that I don't belong with him, or in the nether at all. But we need to hurry, because he's going to the end tomorrow to recruit the endermen into his army." I turned to Cloudbr... Cloud.

"His plan was to have you and our control over wind to fight with the ender dragon, me to fight with the wither, and him to fight with the mobs of the nether and overworld. We need to stop him, because if the enderdragon gets on his side, she can give him almost unlimited ender magic, which is found in the ender crystals. That's why Herobrine needs them."

• Posted at:

"He won't be able to tame her," Emmy said tersely.

I turned to look at Emmy. "Why not?"
Emmy took a deep breath. "The Enderdragon can only be tamed by someone from my family line."

"Yep," sighed Kyrak. "And I'm guessing that's just another reason Herobrine is chasing us."

Emmy nodded. "Probably."

"So...you're really Cloudless Sky and Frost again?" I looked at them a little hesitantly.

Cloudless Sky nodded. "We're not with Herobrine. We swear."

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Cloudless Sky

"Uh, so you two both still have your powers?" Pocket asked

• Posted at:

amber turtle, do you know that Frost, Emmy, you, and me have been the only ones doing this lately? (other than luna and skylar, still trying to find us) and maybe you should say if the trident-thingy is all right, for commander eating.

• Posted at:

@Cloudless Sky: Hmm...you're right. I wonder where everybody is...?

@Commandereating (Pocket.): Sorry this is late. I didn't see your post about the whole trident thing. But anyway, yeah. I think being able to craft a trident sounds cool.

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

I starred EVERY. SINGLE. POST.

• Posted at:

The duck walks up to the lemonade stand. And then he said to the man runnin' the stand...

GOT ANY WAFFLES?!?!

Hey, twilightsilver54, your profile symbol thing looks like an enderman's face, with the gaps on either side being the eyes... idk I think it's cool.

• Posted at:

think its a wither skeleton

• Posted at:

Cloudless Sky

"Yes, we still have our powers," I answered. When Pocket stepped back, I told him, "It's just the same as Winter Canadians power! We're not going to kill you or anything!" Pocket, still unsure, said, "Winter Canadian froze you, remember?" Then everyone looked unsure. Cloudy, her face pale with madness, yelled, "We can't trust them! Herobrine once, Herobrine always!" We all turned to look at her. She suddenly looked embarrased. "Um..."

(in the last couple of days, there hasn't been a lot of posts! We should make more!!!!!!![if that hurts anyone's feelings if you're not typing a lot, i'm not trying to make yoku feel bad. ])

• Posted at:

Cloudless Sky

"Guys, it's fine, we can trust them!" Alexa yelled. "You can trust us," Frost said calmly. "Ok," Pocket said. He looked a bit disappointed that no one had stuck up for the fact that he thought we were still minions of Herobrine.

• Posted at:

Cloudless Sky

That night I went outside to guard our base. I admitt, it was scary knowing what herobrine could do to me. I shuddered. he won't find us here, I thought. 

Then a skeleton came into my view. I ran towards him, trying to knock him out. He shot my arm, but before he took another hit I killed him. Then I saw Frost in the window, trying to signal something to me.

Herobrine. Going inside our base.

Without thinking, I charged.

• Posted at:

Yeah, it is cool. :-) I guess if you look at my profile picture upside down, it KINDA looks like a creeper face...I guess. 

"Yeah," said Frost. "We still have our powers, but we're also just ourselves again."

Suddenly, I remembered something.
"Here, put these back on," I handed the two of them their caps. Frost slipped hers on, and so did Cloudless Sky. 

"Well," Kyrak shrugged. "I guess we're all here now."

"You know," said Winter Canadian. "It's kind of strange...I mean, Cloudless Sky, you can control the air, me and Frost can control...well, ice. Alexa can control the earth, and Herobrine can control fire."

"That covers all the elements," frowned Castor. "So there can't be any more of us...can there?"

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

@Cloudless Sky:

Um...your last post doesn't really make sense. We're on a mushroom island, so there are no hostile mobs, and Herobrine can't come into this biome either. The worst he can do is possess mooshrooms...

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

oops! I forgot we were on a mushroom biome. :P

• Posted at:

My version of the elements is this: Fire, Water, Air, Nature (plants&animals) ice, Fire, light, dark

• Posted at:

The duck walks up to the lemonade stand. And then he said to the man runnin' the stand...

GOT ANY WAFFLES?!?!

Um...you said 'fire' twice. And I think being able to control the earth sort of relates to being able to control plants and stuff. But otherwise, I think it sounds good! :-) *how about we also have Metal?*

Fire: Taken by Herobrine (obviously.) 

Water (Ice): Taken by Winter Canadian and Frost.

Air: Taken by Cloudless Sky

Earth: Taken by me. 

Light: Open

Dark: Open

Metal: Open

This is pretty cool. I like how we're mixing in the whole elements thing. :-) Great POVs, everyone!

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Inside, I still felt a little wary of Cloudless Sky and Frost, but they were my friends...I had to give them a chance. I set them up a few beds for the night, and then we all slept.

In my dream, Herobrine was hovering above me on a cloud of flames. "Foolish girl. Do you think you can evade me by simply hiding on a Mushroom Island?"

"Yes," I replied cooly. "I do."

Herobrine growled. His hand shot out. He tried to pull off my leather cap, but it didn't budge.

"Sticking enchantments sure are useful," I grinned. "Aren't they?"

Herobrine looked furious. When I woke up the next morning, I couldn't resist smiling.

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Can Emmy take dark? I mean, it makes sense? 

• Posted at:

The next morning, everyone seemed to be in a good mood. I spread a blanket on the ground, and we chewed on cooked potatoes.

"We're lucky Herobrine didn't try to break in last night," Pocket said, glancing nervously towards the piston door. 

"He couldn't have," Cloudy giggled. "He was trying to haunt our dreams, but he just ended up failing."
"Hmm," I nodded, still chewing on my mashed potato. "But Pocket's right...we were lucky he didn't break in last night. I have a plan, though, that will prevent him from coming inside. But I'll need a sticky piston and a block of obsidian."

No one objected. I got what I needed and went straight to work.

Instead of just making another, more trickier door, I had an idea to make a 1X1 block piston door right inside the first. I designed it perfectly so that no matter where you were on the outside, this door could only be opened from the inside. And since mooshrooms can't mine with diamond pickaxes, bingo. I had myself a foolproof piston door. I finally slapped a lever onto the side and tested it out. It worked perfectly. 

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Just saying, I kind of wanted light as my element. But if i have to have air, its fine... I just never really got to pick which element i wanted

-Cloudless Sky

• Posted at:

@Emmy: Sure! You can have that element. :-)

@Cloudless Sky:

If you want light, it's totally fine. You can just switch. 

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

*Makes dramatic entrance* HELLO IT IS ALYSSA!! betcha missed me! (no i actually think that you forgot about me ) NOTES:

1. I am very very very very very very very sorry for not posting recently!! Its just that I got a horrible permanent ban, and i couldn't post for a LONG time :/. My WIFI also went out.

2. I am OUTRAGED that alexa stole my idea for being earth  ( I cant blame you, though. It was because I couldn't post, so its really not your falt. Kinda) (I was punching my pillow) But I am still you friend. Ok. 

3. I was crying for an hour and couldn't sleep because i can't post. I was really depressed. I'm just happy to be back.

Ok expect me to begin posting soon, maybe in a few hours?!?! Thx for putting up and keeping my character in. I know what my power will be (hint hint I'm a wizard)

which brings me to my next topic that I will be explaining in another post  So happy to be back!!!!

- Emeraldlightning170 (Alyssa!)

• Posted at:

HELLO PPL ITS MEH!!!!!

iTS EMERALDLIGHTNING170 HER SECOND ACCOUNT.

EARTH MAGE YO

#MINECRAFTRULES

#FANWING

HOLA THESE ARE SYMBOLS AND STUFFS. MORE SYMBOLS. You can't read this can ya?

Oh, hi, Alyssa! I'm sorry that you wanted the Earth, and I took the idea... :P

Maybe you could control Nature? Like, vines and plants and stuff?

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

A permanent ban?! Whoa, what happened?

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 10 , ... 30 , 31 , 32