Will you join? Is this a good idea?

Kyrak

The next morning, I delve straight down into the cave I had just recently discovered. In a matter of minutes I had struck more iron. I mined it to obtain 14 Iron Ore. Then, out of the darkness came a hoard of zombies. As I turned to run, one of them had caught my leg, and I was swallowed into the mass. With blood pouring from my wounds, I scrambled onto my stairs. I flew to my house, ignoring the pain of my gashes. Finally, I made it up to my house and shut the entrance to my mine. *One question Amb, could I meet  other players BEFORE we ALL meet???* I stuffed a pork chop into my mouth, and started to feel a bit better. I stoked the flames of my furnace and stuck the iron into it. Now, I have a total of 19 Iron Ingots in my possession, I thought as a pulled the still hot ingots out of the forge. I trotted over to my Crafting Table and made a sturdy Iron Pickaxe, a new Stone Sword, a pair of Iron Leggings, and an Iron Chestplate for good measure, still with one Iron Ingot to spare. I peeked out of my house to find the sun had set. I crawled back into safety and crafted a chest. Then, I laid down to dream about diamonds...

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Which doctor am I? The witch doctor I am

Choose wisely, everyone, my commodities are volatile and my dark arts, mysterious

Doctors may help heal your body, but I can make you embody healing

The heart of magic is nature. The nature of hearts is magic

Cloudy

I wandered into the cave calmly after getting some wood (THANK GOSH I HAVEN'T FOUND LAVA YET) and started collecting every ore I found (All I found was some stone and coal, so...)

• Posted at:

JayBriarleaf, Illusion, Fluffermuffins,  with a gang too big                 

Greencloak

Rainwing

Fluxer

Skyclan Warrior

Daughter of Bastet

#ADOPTdon'tSHOP

#Purrito

Black Cats = Good Luck

This sentence is false. Now there's a brain freeze!

I woke up. and was falling... and then didn't feel anything! I had somehow was on a bit of sand over a ravine! I clambered of the fallen sand and looked around. I saw that I was surrounded with lava, and  found a mineshaft. I thought "phew! At least I have some wood!" I quickly ran to the mineshaft, and began collecting wood, hen I felt a sharp blow to my stomach. I defeated the zombie attacker, who also managed to get a few more blows. luckily, I only had one scratch, which I knew would get infected soon.

I got the dirt that was lying around to block the rest of the mineshaft up and made my tools, then got my 13 iron ore and made some more stuff with it.

• Posted at:

Galee Gaven Pocket Cole Agent

You are what you make yourself. Including !sdrawkcab

|  ||  |

Prisms

This is the best place to contact me:

http://minecraft.scholastic.com/forums/topics/206895

@Kyrak:

Sure. I think we're all going to meet a few other players before we all meet up.

• Posted at:

Plz don't send me friend requests: I can only take clan requests, and I feel bad denying requests.

UAC

I'm Autumn, Alexa, or Amberturtle

#GOFNF!

1st post on SAMB: 7/12/2014

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

*..yep, I did it on Creative.. :P      

My dreams were crazy. Most consisted of zombies coming after me. Others consisted of giant skeletons. I groaned and rolled over, then my eyes slowly fluttered open. My first thought was: huh. I'm alive.

I sat up and looked around. I was in what looked like a small treehouse. It was fairly basic: I was sleeping in the only bed, there was a furnace, a crafting table, and a small patch of carpet that a cat was sleeping on. Over by the furnace, the girl was tossing in what looked like some steak. Automatically, my hand reached up to the wound on my shoulder. I pulled down my sleeve, but all that was there were some faint, white scars, and nothing more.

Suddenly, I heard a whine. I jumped slightly then looked over my left shoulder into Stormy's concerned eyes.

"Hey boy," I managed, reaching out a hand and stroking his fur. Stormy thumped his tail against the floor of the treehouse.

The girl turned around to grab some wood, and her eyes met mine. "You're up," she spoke uncertaintly, a slight edge to her voice.  "Yeah," I replied awkwardly. "I guess I am."  "What's your name?" the girl asked. "Alexa," I replied. "Yours?"  "Finix," she responded. 

• Posted at:

Plz don't send me friend requests: I can only take clan requests, and I feel bad denying requests.

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

by the way guys, since I started late, I made myself fall so I could catch up with everyone. when you see a ravine, make sure there's a lake next to a overhang with a tree on it, okay? Make sure you also hear some echoing footsteps in it, and I'll be near or in it..

• Posted at:

|  ||  |

Prisms

and I didn't read rule number 5..

• Posted at:

|  ||  |

Prisms

RECAP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

I was getting very hungry. I quickly through the edges trying to find iron. I found 3 and went back to my stove and cooked it, then got the ingots and collected the lava, then went through to get the chickens on the other side, which I'd spotted earlier. I killed two, eating one on the spot, and cooked the other one, nd ate it. now a storm was brewing, and the monsters were out for my brain, death, or something.

I unblocked the cover I made for the mineshaft and, since it was full of monsters by now, covered it up.

Since I couldn't live in there right now, I would have to make a small house. I made a "coffin" around me with cobblestone and then some fence so I could breathe, but the monsters couldn't get me. I managed to sleep till a little before sunrise- by footsteps!

ps: make sure you go near that ravine near sunrise tonight, okay?

• Posted at:

|  ||  |

Prisms

I quickly mined. I don't know why I didn't put mine there.

• Posted at:

|  ||  |

Prisms

Kyrak

I jumped up and struck it rich down in my mine. I had uncovered a Zombie Dungeon that had 14 Iron Ore, 2 Music Discs, 1 Bucket, 2 Wheat, and 4 Redstone all in the chests. I strided back up the stairs to my Crafting Table and made an Iron Helmet and iron Boots. Great, I thought, now I have a full set of Iron Armor. Then I decided to make an Iron Pickaxe and an Iron Sword while I was at it. Now, it's time for adventuring, I thought, and broke my supplies to head out into the wilderness. As I was wandering through the lands, I found a herd of cows and obtained 4 Leather and 15 Raw Beef. I took a pit stop and cooked the Beef in my Furnace. In a few minutes, it seemed done, so I took it out and carried on my way. As I went I ate two of the Steak, and was full once more. I came to an unfamiliar Desert and quickly stumbled across a ravine. As I clambered down, I found a mineshaft! Just my luck! As I scavenged the chests, I noticed that they were all empty. Later I found a small "coffin" with another player inside surrounded by fence! A Zombie creeped up behind me, but I smote it's head clean off. Just then, the player started to awaken and I waited for him to rise before confronting him.

• Posted at:

Choose wisely, everyone, my commodities are volatile and my dark arts, mysterious

Kyrak

I hopped over the player's defenses (a piece of fence to protect from the Zombies) and inspected him, and found a small scratch on him stomach. That will get infected soon, I thought as I bandaged it with some paper I had found in a Mineshaft Chest. Though he looked a bit groggy, he seemed to be all right. I nudged him with the end of my sword. "Hey," I said, "Watcha doin down in the Mines of Tybalt?" *I came up with the name "Tybalt" on the fly. Pretty cool name, huh?* He responded, "Guess. Mining." He  "Hah! You're a funny guy. What did you say your name was?" "Pocket." He muttered, "And you are?" I replied quite eager to finally meet another player. "I am Sir Kyrak the Poet. I am only a poet when I need to encourage someone." "You know," Pocket said, "I am a great Redstone Engineer, and I need something to occupy myself in this boring world." "Well," I jested, "I shall give you all the Redstone that you want, as well as protection for yourself, for I am a great theif, fighter, and miner, as long as you shall give me your service and friendship in this my time of need. What say you, Pocket?"

• Posted at:

Kyrak

Whoops. Mistake: "Guess. Mining." He joked. "Hah..............." There you go. Sorry for the confusion

• Posted at:

ummm recap please?

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

@Wolfsong:

If you want a recap, I can tell you a bit of what's going on. 

I'm with Finix in a jungle. Kyrak is with a player named Pocket down in either a mineshaft or a ravine. If you want to learn what the other POVers are doing, you better start reading through the POVs.

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

ALL THE POVS????

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

Finix shuffled her feet she built a small tree house looking thing but it was not finished she was in one of the jungle tree's and placed wood around it but the roof was half open and there was a small hole where the vines led down to the floor she planned to put a trapped door there soon after she took care of the girl in front of her Finix looked over to her cat she was sleeping softly her head laying on her paws and she smiled

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

Name: Darkness

Appearance: black hair, cold blue eyes, black shirt with rolled up sleaves, long black pants, jet-black shoes

Personality: a bit on the dark side

other: If you get on my nerves, I'll haunt you

• Posted at:

By the next morning, I was feeling fine. I could climb the trees and follow Finix wherever she went...even though often I lagged behind, as Finix was lightning fast when she was climbing the jungle trees. Stormy mostly stayed in the treehouse. He usually got uncomfortable in the jungle, since he wasn't in his natural environment.

One day, we were eating lunch in the treehouse, when suddenly, I happened to look outside. A zombie stared back at me.

"AGHHH!" I jumped several feet in the air. Ever since my zombie encounter, I had had developed a phobia about them, even though I could easily kill a dozen of them.

"Don't worry," said Finix calmly. "He's just climbing on the vines, looking for a way in. He can't get us in here, though.

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Kyrak

Down the Mines of Tybalt, while I waited for P to make his decision about me, I decided to loot some more chests in the Mineshaft. While I searched, I uncovered 2 Melon Seeds, 9 Iron Ingots, 1 Music Disc, 6 String, 19 Redstone, 8 Gold Ingots, and 8 Wheat. I came back to P's coffin to find him asleep once more. While he rested, I decided to craft 2 Clocks for Pocket and I. While I was at it, I made 2 Compasses. He rose, and I placed my hand on his shoulder. "Aye. I made you an Iron Sword, an Iron Pickaxe, a Clock, and a Compass." I said. "Thank you, Kyrak." He responded. "No problem. But, I will need your service in this." I remarked. "Give me time," he muttered. "Well, while I 'Give you time' I'll also be off making a permanent home for myself, or, the two of us." I said as I strided up the mine stairs to the Desert surface and looked around. To the east there was a Jungle biome not 20 Blocks away. Well, that would be a nice place for us to settle, I thought as I jogged towards it. Once I got there, I climbed the Vines up to a average size tree with a large leaf platform at the top. At once, I began placing the Cobblestone in a house-shape. In a few hours, the home had been constructed and I ran down to the mine to retrieve P. "C'mon Pocket, I made a house out in the Jungle Trees for the two of us," I said, and we climbed into the fortress. I had added four turrets to the corners of the structure (this leaf platform is HUGE) and as the sun went down, I saw faint torchlight off in the far trees. "Pocket, I think we may have company soon." I said while I gestured to the light in the distance. "Well, let's get some sleep first." and laid down in his bed to sleep. I soon joined him after taking one last look at the light before sleeping the night away...

*Hey Amb, can we craft stuff that is past the level of Minecraft? Like a Spear/Tomahawk/Knives???*

• Posted at:

Sure, Kyrak. :-) 

OKAY EVERYONE! ALL THE SPOTS ARE TAKEN! I MAY OPEN MORE IN THE FUTURE, BUT FOR NOW, ALL THE SPOTS ARE TAKEN! (though if you ask nicely I may open a spot for you... :D)

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Er...I think there should be limits to what you can craft in this RP. I think this is a reasonable list:

- no crafting iPods or Laptops. (You're free to craft telescopes, calculators, and cameras though.)

- no crafting things like giant robots or flying saucers

If anybody has a problem with this list, I will see what I can do. Otherwise, craft away! (I'm rethinking the rule about finding no villages. What do you guys think?) - Amberturtle

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

(*Shrugs* I don't really care but I do agree with the last one) 

Finix calmly walked over to the where the zombie was took out a stone sword and stabbed him it growled in pain and died she picked up the rotten flesh and wrinkled her nose "Eww" she said putting it in her chest 

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

*Hey Amb, these should be all of the available crafting things (but if someone else wants to add some other stuff, they could suggest it and you could approve)*

CRAFTING RECIPES

Tomahawk: 2 Sticks, 3 Iron Ingots, 2 Leather = 1 Tomahawk

Spear: 2 Sticks, 3 Iron Ingots = 1 Spear

Knives: 1 Iron Ingot = 2 Knives

Revolver: 1 Stick, 3 Iron Ingots = 1 Revolver (FYI: You DO NOT have infinite ammo. You must have the corresponding ammunition to shoot it)

Revolver Bullet: 1 Iron Ingot = 5 Revolver Bullets

Bayonet: 3 Sticks, 6 Iron Ingots = 1 Bayonet (FYI You DO NOT have infinite ammo. You must have the corresponding ammunition to shoot it)

Musket Ball: 1 Iron Ingot, 1 Stone = 5 Musket Balls

• Posted at:

I think knifes should be crafted with one stick and one iron ingot

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

Good idea, Arrowquest. I think Wolfsong is right though...knives should be crafted with one iron ingot and one stick, like how swords are crafted with one stick and two stone, iron, ect. Oh, and by the way, here are the recipes for the telescope, calculator, and camera I mentioned earlier. If anyone else has any other ideas about recipes, just let me know.

Telescope recipe: six gold ingot OR six iron ingot with a glass pane. (I = gold OR iron ingot. G = glass pane.)

I I

I I P

I I

Camera recipe: six iron ingot with a piece of redstone in the center. (I = iron ingot. R= redstone.)

I I

I R I

I I

Calculator recipe: eight pieces of lapis lazuli with one redstone in the center.

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Sweet. I like those. Ya, the knives should be crafted with a stick in there as well.

• Posted at:

*This is all of the new item's damages*

Tomahawk: 6 Attack Damage (you can pick the Tomahawks back up)

Spear: 6 Attack Damage

Knives: 4 Attack Damage (you can pick the Knives back up)

Revolver: 7 Attack Damage (you don't have to reload)

Bayonet: 10 Attack Damage (you don't have to reload)

• Posted at:

Kyrak

*Hey Amb, is it cool if Pocket and I meet up with you and Finix?* In the morning, we decided against going to look at our company, and went down into the Mines of Tybalt to collect some more ores. While P looted chests, I went down to the depths of the Mines and discovered something marvelous. I had discovered a Ravine below the original Ravine, that was full of lava. Down near the lava's surface, a light blue ore glittered in the lavalight. Instinctivley, I built a makeshift bridge down to the Diamonds, and when I got there, I began to mine them out. 5 Diamonds in total. Well, I thought, I can make myself and Pocket both a new Diamond Sword. And with one Diamond left, P and I both had a fearsome weapon. Now, I must make a telescope for myself. And with that, I jotted up the Mines to my Crafting Table. I made a telescope and positioned it facing east in the northeast turret. Then, while I was in a crafty mood, I made 2 Tomahawks, 1 Spear, 1 Bayonet, and 50 Musket Balls. 

• Posted at:

Is it too late to join this RP?

Name: Emmy

Appearance: long brown hair, purple eyes, royal blue t-shirt, and brown pants.

Personality: Mistrusting, private, and irritable.

Other: she has the soul of the enderdragon, but none of it's powers.

• Posted at:

Lightning

{Proud Atheist} {Oxford Comma} {Kinda Emo} {Really wants MCR back}

"Get your bad vibes out of my cornflakes. I'm not interested." -Gerard Way

|-/

Finix looked around and said "I'm going mining you can come or not but if you do come..." Finix walked to the crafting table and made a stone spear "Here" she said handing her the spear and started climbing down the vines 

(What will be the main objective of the RP?)

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

@Arrowquest:

Sure! You and Pocket can meet up with me and Finix if you like.

@Lightningdragon:

Okay, you're accepted! :-D You can start POVing whenever you like.

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Emmy spawned in a cold, tree filled biome. She had no idea what to do or how to do it. But she needed shelter before night fell and the zombies, skeletons, or whatever else that lurked around at night spawned. There were no caves for miles, and it was almost sundown. Emmy realized her only option was to hide in a hole she found in the ground. But she had to seal it shut. Since she only had access to her bare hands, she might as well seal the hole with dirt. Emmy jumped in the hole, mined some dirt, and proceeded to cover the hiding spot. Now she had to wait until morning...

• Posted at:

Lightning

{Proud Atheist} {Oxford Comma} {Kinda Emo} {Really wants MCR back}

"Get your bad vibes out of my cornflakes. I'm not interested." -Gerard Way

|-/

Kyrak

The next morning, I got all of my new equipment and set off for the light. I got there and found it was a half-completed treehouse. I let myself in, but was barred off by a girl holding a Stone Spear. I instinctively held my Bayonet in my left hand, and my Tomahawk in my right. She immediately dropped the Spear and let me in.

• Posted at:

My OCs:

QuailSalamamderShellCalamariPastelJungleDoomsdayHalf-MoonSerpentinePuebloAlaskaEskimoGemstoneRadical

I support same-gender shipping!

Call me Maine

oh yeah the kittens name is Lake

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

The arrival of two boys to our party was a bit sudden. We heard a knock at the door, and when we answered it, two boys stood at our door.

Finix clutched her stone spear and glared at our visitors, until one of them held up a Tomahawk. For the first time since I had met her, I actually saw something like fear flit across Finix's face.

"Who are you?" I spoke sharply, my eyes narrowed. "And what are you doing with a Tomahawk at our doorstep? Is this some kind of robbery?"

The boy lowered his Tomahawk and grinned sheepishly. "Sorry. We don't live too far from here, we were just wondering what this tree-house was. When your friend pointed that spear at my face, I thought I was going to have to fight you two. My name is Kyrak, and this is my friend Pocket."

"Well...er...it's nice to meet you," Finix stumbled over her words. "I'm Finix, and this is Alexa."

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

(amberturtle ok first off Finix is holding a stone sword and she gave you a stone spear and second off read my last POV...she climbed down the vines remember? and third off I don't really like it when people take over my character actually things would have come out different she would not have glared she would have raised her eyebrow and would have looked suspicious so....)

Finix yawned she hated mining it was always dank and dark and dirty but she did find some coal she guessed that if there where more people out in this world they would already have like DIAMONDS and GOLD but nope not me  Finix thought grumpily she mined some more wishing that it was not just stone coal stone and MORE coal she sighed and finally gave up she started walking back to the tree house she realized there was someone there and thought Invasion? attack? or just meeting....  she finally shouted up "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT MY HOUSE!?!?"

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

*Sorry, I was on my sister's account. That post bywinterthief was mine.* *Also, I want to redo that post* 

Kyrak

In the early morning, I got my new equipment and left the house to go inspect the light that I had saw last night. I sprinted across the leaf platforms until I got to the light. It was a little treehouse, that looked only half done, so I let myself in. As I entered, a girl who was sitting in the corner jumped and brandished a Stone Spear at me. Instinctively, I put the Bayonet in my right hand, and held the Tomahawk in my left. Immediately, she dropped the Spear, and I put my weapons away as well. We talked for a while until...

Kyrak

I heard a voice calling out from below the trees: "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT MY HOUSE!?!?" and so I answered, "Khwe (Mohawkian for 'hello'), I am from a land not so far from here to the east. I came because this tree-house was so obvious for a trained eye like mine- or in this case, ANYONE could have plainly seen your great BEACON of light coming from the trees. I came to investigate. And if you try to forcefully make me leave, I can assure you that it won't happen, for I have weapons of greater force than yours, and a friend who has the same." In a while, the voice came up and walked in. "So, this is the Finix you spoke of? I asked. "Yes, it is," replied Alexa. *Sorry wolfsong, I sorta needed your character to talk right now, so I'm talking for you* "You told HIM about me!?" Finix screamed. "Niá:wen (Mohawkian for 'thank you'), thank you for letting me stay in your house," I said. "Well, you sort of told me that I CAN'T kick you out, so..." she remarked. "So, what shell we do now?" I asked.

• Posted at:

Oh, sorry Wolfsong! I didn't realize...Okay, I'll try to keep that in mind. :-)

Kyrak and Pocket climbed up the vines and into our treehouse. They looked around curiously, but Pocket jumped slightly when Stormy barked at him.  "Don't worry," I told them quickly, Kyrak eying my pet uneasily. "Stormy's tame, he won't bite. The closest thing he'll ever get to being a scary wolf is when he chases Lake."
Finix pulled out some wooden blocks for us to sit on. We feasted on bread, melon slices, and cookies.

"So," Finix bit into a melon slice. "Where are you from?"  "A ways off into the jungle," replied Kyrak. 
I wasn't paying much attention to the conversation. I still had my hand closed around the hilt of my stone spear. I looked around and suddenly noticed a large gash on Pocket's arm.  Hey, Pocket," I said suddenly. "What's that on your arm?"
Pocket looked over his shoulder. "Oh," he paused. "Er...well, a zombie attacked me down in the Mines of Tybalt."
"You better get some jungle leaf oil on that," I replied seriously. "You don't want it to get infected.

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Finix nodded slightly and called for Lake she hopped up onto her lap and she looked at Stormy then mumbled "Hey do you think Stormy might be able to sniff some of the jungle leaf oil?"

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

, 2 , ... 30 , 31 , 32