Will you join? Is this a good idea?

"Well, it wouldn't be too hard," I replied. "Stormy has a good sense of smell. But don't you have some leftover from when you used them on me?"
"No," Finix shook her head. "Jungle leaf oil is actually harder to find then you would think. We are surrounded by jungle leaves, but only jungle leaves highly saturated with water can produce the oils."

"Well, then, I guess we'd better go searching for them," I shrugged.

The four of us climbed down the vines of the treehouse. Was it just me, or was Pocket looking paler then he had up in our fort?

Finally, I lowered Stormy onto the earth. He whined and flattened his ears.

"I know you're not used to this terrain, boy," I stroked his ears. "But this is urgent. We need to to find soaked jungle leaves. Think you can do that?"

Stormy whined again, raised his nose to the air, then bolted off, me, Finix, Kyrak and Pocket running after.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Plz don't send me friend requests: I can only take clan requests, and I feel bad denying requests.

UAC

I'm Autumn, Alexa, or Amberturtle

#GOFNF!

1st post on SAMB: 7/12/2014

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

*..yep, I did it on Creative.. :P      

Emmy climbed out of the dirt hole, walking over to the forest of trees nearby. She mined plenty of wood, crafted a crafting table, a sword, and a pickaxe. She walked around until she spotted a few pigs. She needed stone to make a furnace, so she entered a mine to get some stone. After she got some, she decided to explore some of the mine. But as luck would have it, (bad luck) she got trapped in the mine, with no way out..                                 

• Posted at:

Lghtnng: Party kid

Trying to make a return. Expect to see me around sometime idk

Kyrak

Within a matter of minutes, we all decided to split up. It had also been decided that P went with Stormy and Alexa, for they were most likely to find Jungle Leaf Oil. As I wandered alone, I found a Jungle Tree that looked overly healthy. That MUST have some Oil in it, I thought and headed towards it. As soon as I reached it, I was brutally attacked by a Skeleton that was hidden in the undergrowth. I slayed it, and the only arrow that had been released form it's bow had merely ricocheted off of my strong Iron. Within the next moment, and Ocelot sprang from the trees and started to claw at me. "Will you just give me half a second to rest!" I roared. I shoved the beast off of me and it began to circle me. I ran over and jumped on it. And when I got up, it did not strike again. As I walked away, it followed me. Huh, I thought, it must enjoy my company. And I headed towards the tree that looked overly saturated. A Creeper slunk out of the shade and made it's way towards me, but soon turned tail and ran, a sure sign that the Ocelot had been tamed by me. I did not WANT an Ocelot, but now that I had it, I could not get rid of it. After all of this hard work, I thought, there was not a drop of Jungle Leaf Oil in the foliage of that tree. I heard the Horn of Command- a horn I had crafted for all four of my companions. I rushed back to the tree-house to see P on the floor of the fort being treated with the Oil. He looked deathly pale, but color was creeping back into his face. The two girls had found the Jungle Leaf Oil and were healing P. "Well, that was a mighty successful day." I proclaimed, gesturing to my new pet, Strider.

• Posted at:

Which doctor am I? The witch doctor I am

Choose wisely, everyone, my commodities are volatile and my dark arts, mysterious

Doctors may help heal your body, but I can make you embody healing

The heart of magic is nature. The nature of hearts is magic

(first off what color is the cat? and second why did you say a sure sign the ocilot was tamed? even when an ocilot is not tamed Creepers run away from them)

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

(also in minecraft you have to tame a cat by giving it fish...this is still minecraft right? because it really is starting not to feel like it....)

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

Ok, fine. Forget the cat.

• Posted at:

Choose wisely, everyone, my commodities are volatile and my dark arts, mysterious

Cloudy

oh well I thoughs, making my way into the forest. I can just punch a tree down. it'll work. suddenly, I saw a fish flapping around by shore, and a few spiders in the unergrowth nearby. If I survive a fight with those spiders using wooden tools I thought, I can make a fishing rod and tame a cat! I ran to the nearest tree and started punching. it hurt, but at least I'd have something. but, at the exact time as I went to the nearest tree, I saw some light in the distance. wait... was that cobblestone? It could wait until I had gotten a cat... So, thats what I did. I was dodging the snapping fangs of the spiders very narrowly but just survived, even though a couple of them got me. I then wandered to be crafting table and made a fishing rod. now the hard part- actually fishing. I manages to get 4 fish, after two hours. apparently that was enough to catch that ocelot I spotted hiding in the shade where the forest faded to jungle. it had barely moved. the cat tried too run away, then started creeping towards me. I gave it all four. from lag, I thought I had failed. but then it turned into a sweet little orange tabby. "Follow me, kitty!" I sat him up and he followed me to the cobblestone and light in the distance.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Oh, of course. when I got there, I realized it was some trees that had been set on fire by a lava pool, and there was a dungeon sticking out of the hill behind it, which had been filled with sand. what a useless find! I was hoping I had found more people. Maybe next time. Nice start for me...

• Posted at:

JayBriarleaf, Illusion, Fluffermuffins,  with a gang too big                 

Greencloak

Rainwing

Fluxer

Skyclan Warrior

Daughter of Bastet

#ADOPTdon'tSHOP

#Purrito

Black Cats = Good Luck

This sentence is false. Now there's a brain freeze!

"Help me! i'm stuck!" she cried out. She listened in for a response, and heard the moan of a zombie, getting closer by the second. "Someone! ANYONE!" 

• Posted at:

Thank goodness we found the jungle leaf oil in time. By the time we got back, Pocket was deathly pale, but he was soon healed. 
"At least you didn't pass out in the middle of nowhere," I grinned. Pocket gave a weak smile. "Hey, who's your new pet Kyrak?" he asked, noticing the small cat who then entered the tree house.

"I've decided to call him Strider," Kyrak replied. Strider then went over to investigate Lake, who was chewing bits of cooked fish.

"You know," Finix sat down in a small armchair. "I've been thinking...maybe it's time we went to find some more people, or some population. I mean...there's probably more humans then just us, right?"
"I suppose," I sat down in the armchair next to hers and stroked Stormy's ears. "Maybe we should pack up some equipment and start adventuring then. I mean, there's a whole world out there. We've only discovered a tiny smidgen of it."

"So it's settled then," Kyrak said. "We'll leave tomorrow at dawn."

• Posted at:

Plz don't send me friend requests: I can only take clan requests, and I feel bad denying requests.

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

We began packing the next morning, only taking our most essential items. Kyrak packed his iron armor. Pocket was wearing chain armor, Finix was going unarmored, and I still just had my leather cap. I pocketed my spear, a switchblade, some apples and raw porkchop, a sleeping bag, and a bit of flint and steel for making a fire. Finally, we were all set to go.

We decided to travel in the direction of the prarie for a while. It was about midday when we spotted something in the distance.
"It's...a lampost?" Finix sounded as puzzled as I felt. We ran towards it. It was a village. 

There were four buildings. Two were huts, one was a library, and one was a blacksmith's forge. Two small farms with potatoes and carrots grew nearby, and a well stood at the end of the road. We were thrilled at first...then our spirits dampened as we realized no one lived here. "It's a ghost town," sighed Finix. "Whoever lived here must have left long ago."

"Still," I spoke up. "It's a good place to rest for a while. There's books here, shelter, water, and food."

"Good idea," agreed Finix. 

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

...................................... -.- ummm ............. I kinda...planned that umm...Finix would like...stay...in the jungle...also you...took over my character again.......

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

also Finix does not really like to be around people that much....

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

@Wolfsong:

Okay, Wolfsong. Firstly, I understand that you don't like it when people take over your character, but this is an RP. And the point of role-playing is to basically tell a point-of-view story about people going on an adventure, or surviving somewhere deadly, or even something completely random. And when we do our POVs, we include your character because it helps us to envision what is going on wherever we are in the RP. But if you really don't like it, that's fine. We won't do it anymore. 

Secondly, if you wanted Finix to stay in the jungle, that's fine. We WILL return to the jungle so you can POV your idea, but right now, we're in a village. Try to think of something else you can POV in the meantime until we go back to the jungle.

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

I might want to leave because over all i'm not really into this thing not even in the first place I just wanted to see how it would turn out....you can say Finix stayed behind and the next day while mining she was blown up by a creeper

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

@Wolfsong:

Wait, you want to leave...!? Why do you want to leave?

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

because it really does not feel like minecraft (no offence) the reason is because I mean when your in minecraft you don't get infected zombie bites and you can't just fight a cat then it suddenly likes you and you also can't find abandoned villages (that also has all the crops and plants perfectly fine and the smiths place untouched as if no one thought to look in there) once again this is just my opinion and I also think of RP's your not telling a story in my mind...your acting a play with no script you yourself is acting with your own characters and your own thoughts its all acting a story is when someone sits down and thinks of everything that is going to happen (that is also called the plot master or the dungeon master) like trolls will soon attack the main character and he will get poisoned but then he gets healed then at the end of this Luna will drop dead because she got poisoned but did not tell anyone

once again its all acting...its all fun...and that is why i'm leaving because...I see none of those things here (once again this is my opinion no offence to anyone you guys can keep on going I promise I am not trying to ruin this)

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

Wolfsong...you're kind of being mean. All RPs are based off of something, but not all RPs are going to follow the exact same story. Then they would just be really boring. But you know what? If you want to leave, fine. Nobody is going to stop you.

P'S: If you do leave this RP, somebody else will probably take your spot, so are you sure you want to do this?

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

OK, I'm guessing I'm accepted? By the way, awesomest Minecraft POV EVER!!

-Skycloud

"I was in a  mixed forest biome, with a river nearby. Plenty of sheep, cows, pigs and chickens wandered about. [P.S I play PE so this is from PE version & also my first survival spawn was sorta like this :) ] High cliff walls were all around me. I glanced around... and promptly blanched. The forest was full of spiders! It was day, though, so I didn't have to worry... yet. I hurried towards the cliff walls, and began digging a shelter. I found some coal within a half hour and quickly gathered some sticks, then made torches. While I was getting some wood, however, it started getting dark. I hurried towards my shelter, which was now outfitted with torches, but it was too late. A zombie and a spider had already caught sight of me. They started to hurt me as I went towards my shelter. Finally I got inside, but had to fight and kill the two mobs, and I only had three health points left. The zombie had dropped a carrot, but I didn't dare eat it; I would need it later on. Huddled in my shelter, I started to dig even farther in. By the end of the night, I'd found two blocks of iron ore and three of coal, plus made my workbench, but my heart was fluttering. I needed to eat, and soon."

• Posted at:

<|RUBY SKY|>

-Your local Lord of Overprotectiveness!

Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Queen of Strawberries and Unknown Words!

"Tell me a lifetime."

-there's so much more-

#NOFLAMEINTHELIBRARY

#RememberTheLost

#HufflepuffPride

#PrideForAll

Bye!

@tigerink:

Yes! You are accepted!

@everyone:

Have fun POVing!

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

"Darn zombies.." she whispered. Did anyone hear her? suddenly, she heard a fuse going off... SSSSS....

She ran to the corner of the cave, the creeper and zombies chasing her. "Wait.. I can change it to peaceful mode! why did I not think of that earlier?" she quickly turned the setting from normal to peaceful. 

• Posted at:

Uh, lightningdragon? This is kind of a survival RP, and unlike Minecraft, I don't think you should be able to change the mode. If you could change the mode, we all would just do that and the RP wouldn't be very exciting. Not to be mean, or anything, it just doesn't make a lot of sense... :-/

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

@amberturtle I have said this before I am really sorry and do not mean to be mean really I just...urrrrrg!! I am just going to leave

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

I'm not pushing you around, Wolfsong, I just think your post sounds a little...oppressing. Not to be offensive, or anything, but it kind of does.  

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

ok, I'll revise it. 

But as soon as she turned the setting to peceful, it immediately turned itself back to normal. What? how did that happen? she tried to turn it back, but the button was jammed, and the zombies and creepers reappeared...

• Posted at:

ok, wolfsong. Peace out.

Kyrak

*We should meet up with lightningdragon* We slept in the village that night, and when we awoke, Fi wFinixas gone with the moon. I was the only one up, so I climbed atop the village priest's house and began to sing.

The Road goes ever on and on,

Down from the door where it began.

Now far ahead the Road has gone,

And I must follow, if I can,

Pursuing it with eager feet,

Until it joins some larger way

Where many paths and errands meet.

And whither then? I cannot say.

The Road goes ever on and on

Out from the door where it began.

Now far ahead the Road has gone,

Let others follow it who can!

Let them a journey new begin,

But I at last with weary feet

Will turn towards the lighted inn,

My evening-rest and sleep to meet.

Upon the hearth the fire is red,

Beneath the roof there is a bed;

But not yet weary are out feet,

Still round the corner we may meet

A sudden tree or standing stone

That none have seen but we alone.

Tree and flower and leaf and grass,

Let them pass! Let them pass!

Hill and water under sky,

Pass them by! Pass them by!

Still round the corner there may wait

A new road or a secret gate,

And though we pass them by today,

Tomorrow we may come this way

And take the hidden paths that run

Towards the Moon or to the Sun.

Apple, thorn, and nut and sloe,

Let them go! Let them go!

Sand and stone and pool and dell,

Fare you well! Fare you well!

Home is behind, the world ahead,

And there are many paths to tread

Through shadows to the edge of night,

Until the stars are all alight.

Then world behind and home ahead,

We'll wander back to home and bed.

Mist and twilight, cloud and shade,

Away shall fade! Away shall fade!

Fire and lamp, and meat and bread,

And then to bed! And then to bed!

Still round the corner there may wait

A new road or a secret gate;

And though I oft have passed them by,

A day will come at last when I

Shall take the hidden paths that run

West of the Moon, East of the Sun

And my song subsided when Alexa climbed up the tower and sat beside me. "That was a beautiful song," she said, "Could you sing another?" Without a response, I began to sing once again.

O! Wanderers in the shadowed land
despair not! For though dark they stand,
all woods there be must end at last,
and see the open sun go past:
the setting sun, the rising sun,
the day's end, or the day begun.
For east or west all woods must fail...

Farewell we call to hearth and hall!
Though wind may blow and rain may fall,
We must away ere break of day
Far over wood and mountain tall.
In glades beneath the mist fell,
Through moor and waste we ride in haste,
And whither then we cannot tell.
With foes ahead, behind us dread,
Beneath the sky shall be our bed,
Until at last our toil be passed,
Our journey done, our errand sped.
We must away! We must away!
We ride before the break of day!

And with that, I stood up. "Hurry!" I yelled, a sudden drive to me, "We must make for the mountains!" I said as I pointed to them.

Behind the blacksmith's forge, there were 3 horses and a mule. Inside the blacksmith's shop: 3 Saddles, 4 Apples, and 6 Iron Ingots. We also took the chest it was in to put on the mule. "Pack light," I said, "We shall move with great speed." All things that were not necessary were discarded, and we set of around midday. *Hey Amb, for this RP can we use this Minecraft Map I found on the internet? The web address is: www.minezmap.com* *The village we were just at would be at Camp Bell and we are heading northwest to those snowy mountains* *We could use this map just so we know where we are*

• Posted at:

Thank you, Mr. J.R.R. Tolkien for those verses!!!

• Posted at:

@arrowquest: awesome verses! 

Finix was gone.

None of us had any idea where she went or why. We left that village to head towards the mountain with drooped heads and dampened spirits. Lake kept meowing and meowing. She looked confused and uncertain.

"It's okay, Lake," I spoke softly, stroking between her ears. I looked ahead to the mountain far ahead and urged my horse onwards so I rode next to Pocket and Kyrak. They led the mule using a lead. 

"That is my mountain, you know," I spoke, pointing to the mountain ahead. "I walked to the jungle when I got scratched, and then..." I trailed off. Kyrak nodded. 

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Any spots left?

• Posted at:

I'm Angel the Timelordess! HI! Wanna be friends?

My MB besties: Kit...

Sure. Just fill out a form, and you can start POVing.

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Cloudy

It was quite calming in the forest, but I had to move on."Come on, kitty" I said, sitting up my kitting3023.

Sorry let me restart that. my two-year-old brother just drove a toy car over teh keyboard

It was quite calming in the forest, but  I had to move on. "Come on kitty" I said, sitting up my cat, who I now call Ranger, and set off.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It was longa nd rough, but as soon as I crossed a couple mountains, a desert, and another forest, I heard something. And saw light peeking into the forest where the trees thinned out. Are those... voices? I thought. There as more mountains ahead, across the prairie, and I could just barely see moving shapes at the base of it. there was also one shape on top of a Priests house, singing loudly. I exchanged glances with Ranger. Has we found others? were we not alone?

• Posted at:

Greencloak

Rainwing

Fluxer

Skyclan Warrior

Daughter of Bastet

#ADOPTdon'tSHOP

#Purrito

Black Cats = Good Luck

Bump

• Posted at:

Greencloak

Rainwing

Fluxer

Skyclan Warrior

Daughter of Bastet

#ADOPTdon'tSHOP

#Purrito

Black Cats = Good Luck

When we came to the "ghost village", I saw the abandoned library, and decided to see it. It had several bookcases, so I quickly looked through them to see if there was anything interesting. After a while, a old brown book caught my eye, and its title said: Basic Magic and History I quickly picked up the book and looked at the contents. It looked down it and near the bottom, in the history area, I found a chapter called: The Ender Dragon, and since it looked very interesting, opened the book up to the chapter. When I saw the illustration for it, I  immediately dropped the book. After that, I tenderly picked up the book and went back to the same page. After studying the picture for a few minutes, I ended up just picking up the book and carrying it with m, to share with everyone else. since there really wasn't anything to do anymore, I decided just to catch up with everyone else and show them the book, because I knew it was going to help. When I came out and looked around, I saw it was nighttime so I decided to find a comfy spot to sleep along with the others. As for the book, I decided to keep it a secret for now. 

=================================================================

The next morning, we noticed that Finix was gone. Gone! sorry got to go now! bye!

• Posted at:

Galee Gaven Pocket Cole Agent

You are what you make yourself. Including !sdrawkcab

|  ||  |

Prisms

This is the best place to contact me:

http://minecraft.scholastic.com/forums/topics/206895

has anyone checked out the map???

• Posted at:

WHOA! Anyone else notice that this topic is the longest one on the forums? :-D

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

ya, this forum's pretty popular

hey, can we use that map???

• Posted at:

Kyrak

As we trotted towards the mountians, we passed some Ruins (715, 255) and heard some rustling in the bushes nearby. I walked over to them and prodded them with the blunt end of my sword. A girl sprang out of the bushes and ran into the forest. I followed her, and a quickly outpaced her. I tackled her on the ground and shouted back to my companions, "Got her!" as they sprinted up to me. I pinned her down and asked, "Who are you? A spy? An assassin? Who sent you?" and she responded in a frightened tone, "I was not sent by anyone. I am my own master. I was frightened because I thought you were going to harm me," and I replied, "Well, okay. Would you like to join us?"

• Posted at:

@Arrowquest: Sure, I guess.

The arrival of our newcomer was a bit unexpected.
"Get off her, Kyrak," I spoke a little harshly. "It's not like she's going to kill us." "You can never be sure," replied Kyrak, but he stood up. I helped the girl up. "What your name?" I asked. "Cloudy," she replied. "We're on a trek to the mountain. Would you like to join us?" I asked. "Sure," replied the girl. "My name's Alexa, by the way," I said as I helped the girl up onto my horse.

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

I learned a bit more about Cloudy as we went up the mountain. She had a cat. She was fifteen. And she reminded me a lot of Finix as well. She seemed to have that kind of hidden power about her. Finally, we harnessed our horses and made it up the mountain. "Hey, what's this door doing here?" Kyrak asked, frowning at a bolted door.
"Oh, sorry," I laughed. The needle in my compass was going crazy. "This is my old house, before I met Finix. Let's head inside..."
I inserted a key into the lock and opened the door. The interior was musty, with half an inch of dust layering the floor. There was a bed in the corner, and a furnace, crafting table, and chest in the other. To my far left was the beginnings of a mine.
I took out a small broom made from branches and a tough stick and swept some of the dust into the mine, then started a fire in the furnace. The four of us sat down on the bed with some warm cups of cocoa.
"Guys," Pocket sounded hesitant, "Listen, I think you should all see this," he pulled out a book that was weathered and old, but not so old that I couldn't read the title: Hostile Mobs: The Nether and the End.

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Cloudy

I looked at the book, head tilted. Although, I was constantly nudging ranger away from the book. But he was quick and darted past my arm and jumped up and somehoe flipped it open. What the...? I thought. But how...?!

• Posted at:

Greencloak

Rainwing

Fluxer

Skyclan Warrior

Daughter of Bastet

#ADOPTdon'tSHOP

#Purrito

Black Cats = Good Luck

More time! I just would like to say: I LOVE MINECRAFT X 2758465864376234875681767562783458716905160457643918574368936893794624867987968760899680978059870597687

• Posted at:

Galee Gaven Pocket Cole Agent

You are what you make yourself. Including !sdrawkcab

|  ||  |

Prisms

This is the best place to contact me:

http://minecraft.scholastic.com/forums/topics/206895

1 , , 3 , ... 30 , 31 , 32