Will you join? Is this a good idea?

Name: Grace

Appearance: shoulder length brown hair, blue eyes, peach skin, loves to wear a black jumpsuit 

Personality: loves the color black, loves fighting, hates most boys, and will never leave a player by themselves unless they want me to

Other: nothing else for now

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

DemonChild Is My Name, RPing Is My Way

You told me to tell you about my first night but I can't do that. I'll tell you about a day after my first month. I had only met one other person. We kept it secret because we thought that it would be fun. I hate to bring it back. Well, here it it...

I was walking one day, on my way to find a village, to see if I could get something. When I saw a bunch of people on horses racing past. I saw one girl I recognized. Tears streamed down my face as I remember her name, Aleixa. I call out to her. My voice is weak from a Zombie that figured out how to stab me in the shoulder. After I yell a few more times she finally turns around. She sees me, recognizes me, and goes towards me. I smile but my face shows true terror when I stop moving. My limbs stop working and I fall to the ground. Before I hit the ground I pass out, but before I pass out I hear Aleixa. She screams my name. "Grace!"

• Posted at:

Change that last part from Grace to Jade. Same with my rp. My name is Jade not Grace!

• Posted at:

It that okay? About me meeting her before and meeting her than?

• Posted at:

This rp is dead.

• Posted at:

can I still join?

• Posted at:

probably not, this rp is dead. In fact, this MB might be dead

• Posted at:

(-)-(-)Platinum(-)-(-)

#WoF             

#Warriors        

#Minecraft

#StarWars

Star Count:360

#Laughoutloud

#Ilikefood 

#UnitetheForums

MY FANTRIBE:SHARDWINGS

(-)-(-) Storm (-)-(-)

My flipside!

ScrolDown,IT'S YOUR DESTINY!!

It's literally the longest post on this MB. (I just checked XD)

• Posted at:

help my signature iastalalasmonthmemes

And my name is Juniper. I’m sad. But hello.

WHAT!! This can't be dead! This thread has over 30 pages and it's first post has 60 stars!!! IT CAN'T DIE NOOOOOWW!!!!

• Posted at:

help my signature iastalalasmonthmemes

And my name is Juniper. I’m sad. But hello.

I'm afraid that, yes, this RP is dead... This was the very first topic I posted on, too... The memories...

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Gang Me Kevin Soldier Luka Lupin Lucky Castor Jacob Charles William Hugo Chris Gold Peter Diamond Tom Solais Hirador Bolt Turbo (My UltraLink) Panther

Um, so, this is really old, and I'm pretty sure it's dead, but I'm kind of alone on these forums, and if you guys want to revive it that would be cool. I'd join too. The only problem is that I haven't read any of this, and that no one is going to see this post for a very long time ._.

• Posted at:

•Darksea•

Please excuse the typoes.

Darling don't be afraid, I will love you for a thousand years. 

God bless you Lucy.

3Amigas

This is a very sharp knife I have here

Yee

#Arkos

I really wish this could be started up again, but most of it's original members are gone. 'Cept for me, of course. Except that I didn't really start until somewhere in the middle... Gosh, my grammar was SO bad...

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Gang Me Kevin Soldier Luka Lupin Lucky Castor Jacob Charles William Hugo Chris Gold Peter Diamond Tom Solais Hirador Bolt Turbo (My UltraLink) Panther

Hi everyone! I'm back on, after being gone for a LONG time. (Sorry about that, by the way...)

This roleplay is really quiet. I'm not sure if anyone else is still on here, but even if nobody is, I'll still visit this thread from time to time: it was the first really successful RP I created, and meeting all of you was awesomesauce.  :-)

Would anybody like to chat? I'm not sure if there are still POVs going, hm...I'll have to check when the last post was...

• Posted at:

Plz don't send me friend requests: I can only take clan requests, and I feel bad denying requests.

UAC

I'm Autumn, Alexa, or Amberturtle

#GOFNF!

1st post on SAMB: 7/12/2014

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

*..yep, I did it on Creative.. :P      

I would like to join, if it will be revived, even though I haven't read all the pages of this RP. Well, it's late where I am, so if you're still on right now then see you later! :)

• Posted at:

•Darksea•

God bless you Lucy.

3Amigas

Yee

#Arkos

Thanks for posting, Agent! I'm not sure if this RP will be revived, unfortunately, since I have a lot going on right now. But we could keep this topic alive as a chat thread: it's just an idea. I'd like to talk to you soon, too: I'll post more tomorrow, if I have time to come on.  :-)

• Posted at:

Plz don't send me friend requests: I can only take clan requests, and I feel bad denying requests.

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Still here.

Has anyone else visited this recently?

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

My gosh, I haven't been on here for such a LOOOOOONG time... I'm mostly on the SAMB now.

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Yeah, me too.  :-)  It's still nice to come on here though, from time to time.

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

minecraft so good

• Posted at:

bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump ump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump 

Oh goodness, sorry!

I moved to the WoFMB. I'm going to try and continue to revive this place.

• Posted at:

•Darksea•

God bless you Lucy.

3Amigas

Yee

#Arkos

Emeraldbasilisk:

Wait a second...it's you!

Cole, it's great to see you again.  :-)  I didn't recognize you at first, I haven't seen you around in a while. It's great to see you on here again, though!  :-)

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Well, to be honest, having a picture-thing that looks like three pink slimes sitting in a row isn't really a thing most people would remember, so yeah, it's okay.

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

:-)

Hey, I've been thinking of trying Nomadic Survival...has anyone here done that before? If so, do you have any tips? (I'd like to not die ten minutes after starting...)  ;-)

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

I'm back,everyone.

It's been a long time,and everyone's gone...

How nostalgic~

I've read all the stuff posted since I left.

It's sad.

Oh well,things can't last forever...

• Posted at:

Just call me Winter Canadian.

I'm the leader of the TWEAK and the Canadian Corps

OCs:Slenderbrine,Tornado Canadian,Shadow Canadian,Masked Mercenary,the Titans North,League of the Undead Lords,Wolver,Anubis,Enric,Roker, and Dekros Castallan.

Also,it might help to bring this back if it goes back to the top of the forum.

• Posted at:

OCs:Slenderbrine,Tornado Canadian,Shadow Canadian,Masked Mercenary,the Titans North,League of the Undead Lords,Wolver,Anubis,Enric,Roker, and Dekros Castallan.

Hey, WC. Yeah, it always feels nostalgic when I look back on this... Although my first posts were a tad bit cringey...

A 'TAD' bit?

... Okay, fine, they were REALLY cringey.

Yes, yes they were.

It's funny to look back on them, though... Man, I was annoying.

And immature.

And that. But hey, I've improved a lot in two years, haven't I?

Considering that you now indent your sentences when a character is speaking, yes.

AND actually putting a question mark in a sentence THAT IS OBVIOUSLY A QUESTION.

HOLY HERA CASTOR I WAS NEW, OKAY?!

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Name: Mercy

Appearance: jet black hair, very pale skin, bright blue eyes, and a long black jumpsuit

Personality: never talks, just nods her head and doesn't know sign language, very independent, doesn't really like being near people, keeps to herself, and especially hate physical contact 

Other: I LOVE MINECRAFT

• Posted at:

It's not Hate.It's not Love.It's Nothing.

I think it's time we did something, keep this place alive, get new people. We can't let it die!!!

• Posted at:

It's not Hate.It's not Love.It's Nothing.

And it won't, everyone just infinite my second post, the one after I did my form. I'm just going to restart and do my first night!

"Huf, huf, huf." I was running, running for my life. I didn't know where I was going, what I was doing, or if anyone would come to save me. It's my first night and I'm already almost dead, my bow ran out of arrows long ago, my sword broke after that last hit on a zombie, and my food ran out after I ate that last small piece of chicken. A creeper had somehow gotten into my home and blow the place up when I entered, ever since than I've been running. Tears stream down ky face as I feel as if my heart will beat out of its skin, I need water or food, stat. I trip over a root that sticking out of the ground and fall face first on the ground. I can hear the hisses of the spiders, the groans of the zombies, and the tissing of the creepers. I look up and see a group of people, do they see me, will they help me? I hear one of them call out to me and she draws her weapon. I feel an arrow hit my back, I scream out in pain. She's almost too me, her friends close behind. I don't think they'll make it too me in time, I lower my head and scream into the ground as another arrow hits, this might just be the end of me. 

If u want more someone has to pov from that group I just met and tell me what they do to save me, so that we can finally revive this rp!!!!

• Posted at:

You must be new. All of the originals here decided that this RP is done, dead. We don't have enough people to restart it. We do come here from time to time to talk, though. Nobody is gonna RP here anymore, at least, none of the originals like me, Amber, WC, Alyssa, and all the others. But, you know, things can happen... Life's like that.

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Gah,cheer up Cole. I'm rereading all of the old stuff,making new Minecraft skins and installing animation softwares. Hopefully I'll finish all the messy stuff soon,and make some animations based on this RP.
  • Posted at:

That sounds awesome, WC.

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Name: NightmareAlexBd

Appearence: Brown, Black Bow tie, Hat

Personallity: Happy, Leadership full

Other: Lived In Freddy's For as Many Years

• Posted at:

NAME: orca 

appearance: black hair, orca like eyes, black shirt with a orca on it, white skin, blue eyes.

personality: risky, adventurous, curious. 

Other: has a pet wolf named blaze, I love minecraft.

• Posted at:

black eye

the ender dragon in minecraft, the night wing in wings of fire, the night fury in how to train you dragon.

I am a girl

Wolves aren't evil!

lol blue is my fravoite color!

my fravoite animal is a snake, fish, dragon and cat!

Hi everyone!

I haven't been on in a while, but I'm glad to see this RP is still partially active.

So, looking back on POVs, I realized I never revealed my shape-shifting form, (at least, I'm pretty sure I didn't,) for those of you wondering, it was going to be a red serpent. Just figured I'd let you know, in case you were wondering.  :-) 

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Also, I know it's been this way for a while, but I still can't believe this RP reached 32 pages and over 1,000 posts, (and I guess it's still kind of going - I'm still seeing POVs!) so thanks so much guys; this was awesome.  :-)

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

1 , 2 , 3 ... 30 , , 32