Will you join? Is this a good idea?

Lime Green

Notes: 1. OMG! Ok Ok That's great :3 OK I can work with that 

2. I Recreated my RP house in actual Minecraft :3 

3. I have a Lime green hiker's backpack (Look it up on Google to see images)

Cake.....Mmmm.......ohhhhh......diamonds........full amour......... Great.......... my head........so......so soft.........

I woke up with a start. There was a pillow where my head was. I don't remember putting that there, I think to myself. I sit up. Frost is still asleep. I get up, and see an Iron helmet. /)(O3O)(\. What is WRONG with me? That was totally embarrassing. I think to myself Great. I'm never gonna get friends now. *facepalm* "Ok lemme start over. My name is Alyssa, And this is Frost Ashdove." Yes, I got it correct! One of the boys step forward. "Kyrak." the people behind seemed either scared of me, or surprised to find another person. "Alexa" "Cloudy" "Pocket" they call from behind Kyrak. I smile shyly. Clearly, Frost is tired of my stuttering and shyness. "Ok would you show me us around your house?" WOW. Getting rid of me. "It is getting late" says a girl. I think that was Alexa. They nod. We follow them into their house. After the tour, we sit down on a couch, drinking hot chocolate. Mine has extra marshmallows and cream. YUMM! I look out a window and see that is night. I need some more items. "Guys, I'm gonna collect some essentials." "I'll come with you" Kyrak and Frost say. "Ummmmm Ok-?" We head out of the house. We slay some monsters, and I collect a spider eye. It's so squishy! While I examine the spider eye, I hear Kyrak and Frost shout "LOOK OUT!" I manage to turn around and see a zombie. It bites me on my shoulder. The world spins, and I feel dizzy. In the corners of my eyes, I see Ugly Green and Purple colors. The only sound I manage to make is: "UUUUUUGGGGG." It sounds a lot like a zombie. I fall. My eyes go Black

Made a group of friends, yet get bitten.  A Lucky Un-luck on a fourth day......

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Love is love.

>•<>•<>•<

Emily, London, Adrien✌, Emma

the sun will rise, and we will try again.|-/

"All my friends are heathens take it slow..."

|-/ |-/ 

geeettt dunked on.

Could you make a trident with three knives and two sticks? It would have three times the damage, but with forty percent of the range? Can you also make so that if you use it as a melee weapon, it will do five times the damage? Thanks!

When I was just about to go to sleep, I started hearing footsteps. These were not zombie, skeleton,or even creeper footsteps, these were softer and more like peoples footsteps. Then a figure walked into view. It was extremely tall, and had picked a bit of dirt. Then I realized it was an enderman. I saw it look into Alexa's window. I saw Kyrak see it too. It didn't seem to do anything. I waited till Kyrak got up and went out, then I got my flint and steel and my diamond sword and ran outside to help I saw Cloudy run up as well, and in front of us was Kyrak and Alexa. Kyrak looked at it, and I was too late to warn him once I realized what he was doing. Then the enderman teleported and attacked him. I managed to get three hits at him, by attacking his feet, then someone shot an an arrow at him, and he teleported. Then the others managed to kill him. 

Kyrak, you actually posted right when I was typing!! the first person on page five did too!

• Posted at:

Galee Gaven Pocket Cole Agent

You are what you make yourself. Including !sdrawkcab

|  ||  |

Prisms

This is the best place to contact me:

http://minecraft.scholastic.com/forums/topics/206895

I quickly swung my sword into the zombie's side, killing it. I rushed over to Alyssa and pulled her up. She made a small groaning sound and I started to panic. I ran over to the others.

"Guys! Alyssa's hurt!" I cried out. I hauled her back into our shelter and rolled her gently onto the bed.

"Come on Alyssa. Don't die." I shook her gently, oblivious to the others. Slowly, I searched through my pack for something, anything that could help her. I found a potato the zombie dropped, but that had to be planted. Searching deeper, I found some string. Carefully, I tied it tightly around her arm to prevent the infected blood from traveling further. I had done this on myself before, but doing it on another was different. Was it too tight? Was I hurting her? I grabbed the pillow and slipped it under her head, then made a fire and got a bucket of water. I heated it a bit and tipped her head back, making her swallow the water. Leaning in close, I listened for a heartbeat. It was there. Faint, but there, and definitely still human.

I turned around and looked at the others.

"She'll be okay." I said, letting a faint smile show.

"She's okay."

• Posted at:

OMG GUYS I PUT THE WRONG THING O_O. stupid. computer.

/)(O3O)(\ What is wrong with me.....

Yeah. Sorry about that :P

• Posted at:

Love is love.

>•<>•<>•<

Emily, London, Adrien✌, Emma

the sun will rise, and we will try again.|-/

"All my friends are heathens take it slow..."

|-/ |-/ 

geeettt dunked on.

Wait so the zombie thing didn't happen?

• Posted at:

@Cloudless Sky: You're accepted! You can start POVing whenever you like. :-)

The arrival of more people was a bit unexpected, but we welcomed them in anyway.
When it was morning, I began to make a room for Frost and Alyssa. It was finished by midday, and the two of them went inside. I gave Alyssa some jungle leaves to rub on her arm. "It's always good to make sure it doesn't get infected," I advised her.
I gave the each of them a book to read, then I headed down to the mines. Kyrak was mining some cobblestone, and Pocket was getting granite. Cloudy seemed to be polishing a bit of gold she had found.
"Hey," I said with a smile. Pocket smiled back, and Kyrak gave a brief nod. He had seemed a little shaken ever since our encounter with the Enderman. A curious part of me wondered what it was that had made him seem so jumpy.
I hit a block of iron and chipped away at it for a while. Our mine had gotten huge: it was full of twisty tunnels and one huge main tunnel we were digging through the mountain.

• Posted at:

Plz don't send me friend requests: I can only take clan requests, and I feel bad denying requests.

UAC

I'm Autumn, Alexa, or Amberturtle

#GOFNF!

1st post on SAMB: 7/12/2014

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

*..yep, I did it on Creative.. :P      

By nightfall, we had found more gold, some iron ore, and a bit of redstone. I went to my bed and collapsed on top of it, my fingers sooty from polishing metals. I felt my eyes droop close. I was awake for a little while before I fell asleep, my breathing soft and quiet. In the time that I was awake, I also was thinking. 

Our numbers are growing. Already six people are living in this house. Could it be possible that we're ready for the Nether?

I crossed out the idea. Considering not all of us had full armor and strong enough weapons, we'd probably be dead meat.

I fell asleep and began to dream. This is what I dreamt.

I was on an island that was made of yellow stone. But this island wasn't a normal island: it was surrounded by a neverending darkness: the void. I felt a shiver go up my spine. Everywhere I looked, there were Endermen, tall dark figures with pink eyes. Then I heard a roar. I looked to the sky and felt goosebumps appear on my arms.

The Enderdragon.

• Posted at:

Plz don't send me friend requests: I can only take clan requests, and I feel bad denying requests.

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

The next morning, I woke up to the feeling of fur brushing against the back of my hand. Stormy whined hungrily and licked his lips.  "Good morning, Stormy," I said, sitting up and stroking his gray fur. "Care for some food?"

If dogs could smile, I swear Stormy did. I got up and tossed him some rotten flesh, which he devoured with gusto. Was I worried? Nah. Whereas I could get sick from rotten flesh, Stormy could eat it without any side effects. Nearby, Strider and Lake were playing on a cat condo Cloudy had made from some wool blocks and carpets. 

Standing up, I stretched and ordered Stormy to sit while I went to explore the mines. Stormy sat down obediantly and didn't follow me as I made the descent.

Alyssa and Frost were in the mine breaking off pieces of a diamond block. Pocket and Kyrak were talking quietly, and Cloudy was mining some cobblestone. I set to work beside her, mining away the cobblestone and granite. 

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

(I just wanted to say that I accidentally put 2 RP users on here. :P sorry for the inconvienience. and my color is this.)

Cloudless sky

I woke with a start. Light flooded my eyes, and I blinked to get it out. I woke in a woodland forest. both to my left and right was one thing: Trees. Where am I? I wondered curiously. I grabbed a vine hanging from an oak and climbed up. On top, I could see a mountain in the distance. I decided to go towards it.

The journey wasn't perfect. I ran into a zombie hiding under a tree, and lost 4 health points. Unluckily, I got 2 scratches.

When I got to the mountain, I realized that I had no wood. So I cut down a nearby acacia. I don't think it was a pretty shade of wood, but I used it anyway. It's wood, I thought. I can get some... Prettier wood later. 

As I dug into the mountainside, I wondered if anyone else was in the world. If there is, its my job to find them. I told myself.

before long, I struck coal. i quickly made torches, plastering them onto the wall. I made a "Peek-a-boo" hole and watched for monsters. As the moon vanished from sight, I stared in awe at the ripe orange sunset. I'll find the other players. I mumbled. If there is any.

• Posted at:

I know the alphabet! yellow, red, purple, piscachio, elaphant, three, ThunderClan, blue, cheetah, apple...

Cloudless Sky

I woke up. The first thing I thought was pain. My leg and my shoulder hurt like crazy; that was where the zombie scratched it. I whimpered. What was used for zombie infections? The question zoomed through my brain. I decided I would go out side, and try and find the antidote.

And I was unlucky. As soon as I got outside, I heard a SSSssssss... 

I nearly blew up. A creeper had destroyed my house, with just wreckage left behind. Now I was even more weak. I had to find an antidote... And quick.

I climbed the mountain. When I got to the top, it was midday. I could see so much from here...

Wait. What was THAT? There was an obsidian rectangle with purple particles all over it. It was strange. And then... People!!! I ran down the hill, until one person screamed, "Intruder! Help me!"

• Posted at:

I know the alphabet! yellow, red, purple, piscachio, elaphant, three, ThunderClan, blue, cheetah, apple...

Cloudless Sky

as I was watching the sunrise, I thought that instead of getting materials, I would go look for the others. It seemed like overnight my mind made its decision about what it wanted to do: LOOK FOR SIGNS OF LIFE. There has to be othersThan! Then that bad thought came to me again: If there is others.

I angrily pounded my head and hopped outside.

My journey wasn't bad at first. I ran into a cow, three sheep, and a pig on the way. I killed them easily. 

Then I came across a sandy gorge- and it looked like someone had been in it. Someone had made a self-cobblestone coffin for them selves. Just to check that no one was in it, I dropped down onto the platform. No one was there. I called out, "Is anyone there?" 

No answer.

Exept the sound of Zombies growling.

• Posted at:

The next morning, I woke up feeling refreshed and well. My five companions came into the main room so we could enjoy breakfast: some baked potatoes we had scavenged from the abandoned prairie village, and some bottles of water. Alyssa looked much better. I inspected her wound after breakfast: I could already see that the infected green wounds were fading. I gave her some more jungle leaves. While she and Frost talked with one another, I went down into the mine with the others.

"I couldn't sleep last night," Cloudy frowned, chewing on the last of her baked potato while mining some gold. "I kept hearing footsteps."

"Footsteps?" I asked.  "Yeah," Cloudy replied. "I heard someone outside my window. I don't know if it was a zombie or not...I'm not entirely sure."  "What were the footsteps like?" Pocket asked curiously. "Were they the loud, shuffling kind?"

"No," replied Cloudy. "They were soft and quiet, like the Enderman we met that night. But I don't think it was an Enderman. The moon was full and I caught a glimpse through my window: whoever it was was smaller then an Enderman." 

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

"Well, the way I see it," Kyrak said, mining some iron. "It's one of three things. One, a creeper. They're deadly silent. Two, a skeleton. They're pretty quiet as well. And third..."

"Another person," I finished. 

Kyrak nodded. "I swear, if it's that guy who stole our armor..."

"Let's not worry too much about it," said Pocket quickly. "We're safe here...well, for now, at least."

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Emmy had managed to escape the cave, somehow? even she didn't know. Cave spider poison does have an effect on you. Makes you forget stuff sometimes. She saw a house right up ahead with someone looking out of the window. Darnit! I forgot to build a shelter! Hmm.. I could ask whoever lives in that house to let me stay for a bit. But what if the person who lives there... Is a greifer? she thought about this for a while. But she eventually made the choice of going to the house. She knocked on the door, waiting for a response. All she had in her inventory were a couple pieces of rotten flesh. Any food that they had would be better than this rotten morsel.

• Posted at:

Lightning

{Proud Atheist} {Oxford Comma} {Kinda Emo} {Really wants MCR back}

"Get your bad vibes out of my cornflakes. I'm not interested." -Gerard Way

|-/

The next day, I decided to go exploring.
Kyrak and Pocket were staying behind to mine with Alyssa and Frost, but Cloudy agreed to go with me. We headed down the mountain together. "I thought we would explore for caves," I explained. "Why don't you go this way, and I'll go this way?"
"Okay," agreed Cloudy. She headed off around the mountain with Ranger at her heels. I adjusted my leather cap to keep the sun from shining in my eyes, and then I went the other way.
After a while, I came across something strange: it looked like a small room set into the mountain, complete with obsidian walls, obsidian floors, obsidian ceilings, obsidian everything, with only a two-block-tall one-block-wide entrance. Inside, I could see a chest. Curiously, I walked through the opening. Then I heard footsteps, and I spun around.
Standing at the entrance was the guy who had tried to steal our armor. I recognized that sneaky face anywhere. Then, with a cruel smile, the thief blocked off the entrance with obsidian, trapping me inside.

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

(Sorry this is so short!)

I had finished talking to Alyssa and now I was building my own house. I had collected wood, and I was laying out a cobble foundation. Building wasn't my strong point, but I could make a decent looking house.

Later,I added a door and windows and put down my bed. My house was about 30 blocks away. I didn't want the area to get to crowded.

I was finishing the decorations when someone knocked ont he door. Expecting Alyssa or someone else (I hadn't bothered to learn all their names yet), I opened it to find a girl I didn't reconize.

The girl looked like she needed food. I invited her inside and gave her some steak and potatoes I was farming. When I asked her her name, she replied Emmy. I let her stay in my house and went to tell the others.

• Posted at:

I realized the thief's plan immediately: he was going to try and suffocate me, (In this RP, air cannot pass through obsidian, but wood or stone is okay,) and then grab my equipment without having to put up a fight. The chest was empty, no doubt just there as a lure for explorers. 

I tried everything to escape that prison: I threw my stone spear at the walls, I tried to break the obsidian walls with my iron pickaxe, I screamed for help, but no matter what I did, nothing except diamond tools, which I didn't have, could break obsidian. I was trapped.

After about an hour, the air in the obsidian prison felt thinner. I sat down and tried not to move around at all. If I used the remaining air wisely, I could last much longer...maybe long enough for someone to find me and break me out. 

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

*Oops accident! Only the first 2 posts are real. It's just my first post wasn't coming up after an hour or so, so I made another one.*

• Posted at:

Cloudless Sky

I woke. Nothing had happend, the "Intruder!" event was just a dream. So I kept looking for and antidote.

I found nothing at all. It was strange, no matter how many leaves or types of grass I pressed on it it still stung.

I climbed over a hill. I still saw nothing but field and mountain ahead. I hope I find the antidote- and other people- somewhere.

*When can I meet up with u guys?*

• Posted at:

Cloudless Sky

*adding to personality: very stubborn.* I couldn't give up. It was impossible to give up now, wasn't it? I didn't remember where my house was, and even if I did remember, It got blown up by a creeper. So I kept going over the millions of hills and mountains.

I thought that I saw a nice cave in the distance. There was a girl going towards it and a boy following her. I thought, am I dreaming? PEOPLE! But my hopes were too high. When the girl went inside, the boy covered up the entrance with obsidian! She's going to die in there! I panicked. Without thinking, I charged at the boy.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I yelled at him. He studdered. "Um... Who are you?" he asked. He seemed quite surprised. "I'm Cloudless Sky, and you've better break that obsidian before I break you." He looked on me with surprise. "Why do I have to do as you say?" He asked. I narrowed my eyes. "Because I will break you." His eyes went wide and he pulled out a diamond pickaxe. 

He quickly mined away the obsidian. Snarling angrilgy, he ran away.

Inside of the obsidian, a girl was grasping her neck and seemed like she was choking. I ran to help her. "Who are you?" She asked.

• Posted at:

Name: Skylar.     Age: 10.        Appearance: Dark blue shorts, superman shirt, Lightskin(tan), hoodie.      Personality: Shy, determined, smart, curious.       Other: I'll start near vast jungle on beach, i

• Posted at:

Skylar's Log: I Woke up on a beach, clutching this journal. Near me, there is a piece of a boat, wrecked and rotten. I walked along the beach till.... *THUMP* i smack into a small hidey hole. What? hmm. I can use this as shelter. I thought. Soon i made a small square. Im getting tired, im going to lie down for a bit. AHHH! I woke up to find a creeper and a zombie thing in my home! the zombie scratched my stomach and the creeper sprained my ankle! How can i get out of here now?

• Posted at:

"Are you okay?" the girl sat down next to me, her face concerned. "Your face looks deathly pale."  Cool, clear air filled my choking lungs, and after a bit, I was able to speak again: "That," I fumed, clenching my fists. "That thief! He tried to steal our armor before, and now he just tried to suffocate me. Come on," I stood up, a little shaky, and pulled out my stone spear. "We better not let him get away."

The two of us chased after the thief without another word. We caught up to him easily. "Please," the thief begged as Cloudless Sky held him in a wristlock. "Have mercy."
I glared at him. "Maybe," I said. "But first I'm going to see what my friends have to say."  The thief slumped his head, defeated.

"Friends?" Cloudless Sky looked excited. I guessed she had probably been looking for people for a while. Then she smiled and spoke again. "Oh, uh...you know, I don't think we've been properly introduced. I know this is sort of an awkward time, but my name is Cloudless Sky."

"I'm Alexa," I replied. "And my friends? Would you like to meet them?"  Cloudless Sky nodded.

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Alyssa, Kyrak, Pocket, and Cloudy were waiting for us when we got back to the mountain base. Cloudy tackled me when we entered. "Are you okay?" she sounded nervous. "We were starting to get worried. We were about to start looking, but..."

It was then that Cloudy noticed Cloudless Sky standing nearby, still holding the thief in a wristlock. 

"Who is she?" Cloudy first cast a puzzled glance at Cloudless Sky, then her gaze fell upon the thief. She scowled. "Now, him I know. What happened?"  I explained to the others how the thief had tried to suffocate me in an obsidian room, and how Cloudless Sky had rescued me. Everyone was scowling at the thief by the time our conversation ended.

"Where's Frost?" I asked after we had finished talking.  "She decided to build her own house a short ways away from here," replied Alyssa. "I may do the same, but I think I'll stay until my arm is fully healed."

"Which brings us to the next issue," Kyrak glared at the thief. "What are we going to do with him?"
I gave a small smile. "I think I have an idea..."

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Cloudless Sky

"How about you introduce yourself?" Alexa suggested. "Well, i'm Cloudless Sky. I lived in a mountain cave not far from here.but 

My arm infected by a zombie, and i had go looking for an antidote. Lucky for Alexa, i was just by the mountain that Alexa been taken hostage by the thief." At that point, everybody was staring madly the thief boy. Next, a girl in blue clothing stepped up. She said, "I'm Cloudy." She said. Then two boys stepped to me. They were Kyrak and Pocket. Then a girl stepped up. She introduced herself Alyssa.

Then we had to find the girl Frost ashdove. We went over to her she been building, and we found a surprise: a girl named emmy.

• Posted at:

Cloudless Sky

We went to go to Frost's new home. But on the way, we saw her running towards us.

"Guys! Guys! there's another person in my house, she looked hungry, so..." She looked at me with surprise. "Who's this?" She asked. I stepped forward. "I'm Cloudless Sky. You are?" "Frost Ashdove," She answered. "and when did you get here?" "Less than an hour ago. There was a thief guy, and they trapped Alexa inside an obsidian cage. I scared the guy into jelly to make him let her go." I told Frost. Frost's eyes went wide. "You made him into jelly?!" She half laughed, half spluttered. All of us had a good laugh from that.

"But anyway, there was this girl, and she looked really hungry. I let her inside, and I gave her some food. I just wanted to tell you guys, so.....?" Pocket interrupted. "Are you sure you can trust that girl?! While your gone she might take all your stuff, or while were JUST STANDING HERE..." when he said that, he overlooked us, straining his head around, standing on his tiptoes, looking like he might fall over from leaning too far."She might try to go to the main base and steal all of our stuff!!!"Then there was arguing if they should trust the stranger or not. I whispered to Alexa(the only one other than me that wasn't involved in the argument)"Ever since the thief-boy, no one has really been trusting strangers." Without looking at me, she said back,  "When have they ever trusted strangers?"

• Posted at:

Cloudless Sky

"Guys!  You don't have to trust strangers, but if someone needs help, you help! Like me! When I came here, did you guys all get into a really nonsense argument about if I could stay with you or not? No! So stop doing it now!" I yelled. Then Kyrak came up to me and said, "But you saved Alexa. It's really reasonable to do that."

"But when you guys came... Did anyone doubt their stay in home base, wherever it was? Huh?"

Pocket looked mad. "When me and Kyrak met up with Alexa and Finix..." He suddenly looked embarrassed. "I meant just Alexa, They-I meant she- was really startled and got a little bit scared. Ummm..."

"That's not true!!! Me and Finix... I meant I was just scared because you had a tomahawk! I knew if you were there to fight, me and Finix... I meant I knew that I couldn't beat you." said Alexa.

At this time, Frost, Alyssa, and My minds were working with only one question: Who was-or is- Finix?

After Alexa spoke, I asked, "Who is Finix?!" (more like I demanded.)

Alexa sighed and sat down, taking sticks for a fire. "I guess there's no harm in telling you...

"Well, when I first went in this world, my first house was Home Base. But only I lived in it. After I got a zombie scratch,  I went to search for jungle leaf oil. Oh, and Cloudless Sky, I'll give you some for that scratch after this... situation. So when I was going to the jungle, I came across a field. Oh, don't worry, this part's happy. I picked up a skeleton bone. and then, a wolf came up to me. I gave him the bone, and then I got my pet dog, Stormy." She gestured towards where her dog was wagging his tail. She continued,"So when I got to the jungle, I collapsed from the scratch. It hurt so bad, It felt like fire." Me, Frost, and Alyssa gasped. "Stormy was by my side, And I thought that it was my turn to die. But then a girl took me to her treehouse, where she took care of me and gave me jungle leaf oil." Frost inturrupted, "And the girl's name?" Alexa sighed. "Finix."

• Posted at:

Cloudless Sky

Finix. Finix. Finix.

The name pounded in my head like a wrecking ball.

"Well, why isn't she here? what happened to her?" i asked desperatly. "She dissapeared."Alexa answered flatly. She seemed depressed. "and her cat, Lake," she pointed toward a little cat. "Has been the Pet of Cloudy. She's been making a cat paradise; no wonder Lake likes her."

I sighed. That's why I thought Lake was Cloudy's pet.

There was about a 3 minute complete silence. And I broke it. "What were you going to show us, Frost?" It was already sunset, we probably would've been already been back at home base, already knowing what was in store for us in Frost's home.

She led us to her door. We went inside of the home, to find a young girl gulping down a potato.

"Uh- hi?" She looked startled. Then she saw Frost. "Hi Frost!" She yelled enthusiasticly. She probably thought we were invading Frost's home. "Hey, who are these people?" The girl asked. "My friends." Frost answered. The girl happily strode up to us and shook hands. "Hi! I'm Emmy."

• Posted at:

"Guys, we can trust Emmy." I said confidently.

"I placed strands of hair on the chest before meeting you outside and they aren't moved"

I held them up. "If they had, it would mean she snooped in the chests. But she hasn't. Also, she hasn't healed enough to run fast. It's hard to tell, but there is a small scratch on her arm that has been infected. Not a zombie infection though, this was by skeleton's arrow."

I talked to Emmy now.

"You may not have noticed it because from the scratch I can tell that the arrow whizzed by you, just grazing the skin. But since the arrow is so old, they can carry disease sometimes. The wound is now infected, and the their is no known way of treating it. It is not deadly unless it reaches your brain, but this scratch is light enough that the infection should vanish within a month."

I turned to the others.

"I've had this happen to me before... It's a long..." I chuckled. "Really long story. But affects of the disease include vomiting, dizziness, weak limbs, confusion, and in extreme cases, amnesia. Their is a way to decrease the effects with a potion of strength, however. To make that we need..." I paused, unable to remember. Was it a golden carrot? Some magma cream?

"I can't remember now, but we need to go into the nether and kill a blaze if you want to make it. Or any potions, for that matter."

I sat on the bed. "You guys don't need to, I'm not forcing you to help a girl you just met. And the blaze is one of the most dangerous nether mobs. But I'm up for an adventure, and it helps to have a goal to work for."

I stood up, looking everyone in the eyes.

"What do you say?" I said.

"Should we try for the nether?"

• Posted at:

"Trust me, I just escaped from a pack of spiders, zombies, and creepers, and got poisoned by a cave spider, not hit by a skeleton arrow. Or maybe it was a skeleton.. I honestly can't remember which one it was, darn cave spiders." She said, still sensing the skepticism in the air. "And Blazes? what are those? I haven't been to the nether, so forgive if I seem like a bit of a newbie, which in a sense, aren't we all?" she said. "Now enough with the philosophical junk, who are these guys?" she asked the girl who had taken her in.

• Posted at:

Lightning

|-/

After introducing Emmy to my friends, I stopped them from leaving.

"I have something to tell you."

I told them of how I had previously been on a world where if I died, I would stay dead. Mob's were stronger, food was scarcer, and nights were harder. I told them of Ender, my only companion, and how he died shielding me from a skeleton.

"It was dark, and the desert is the worst place to be at night." I told tham.

"I was hiding behind a cactus when there it was, about to shoot me, and..." I began to tear up.

"Ender... H-He saved me..."

I continued, right up to my death.

"Then the creeper came... When hit by lightning, the turn into a sort of super creeper. There was no way I could avoid it... It just exploded. I was thrown back, everything was dark, and I was kind of... Falling. Before I knew it, I was here."

I took a breath.

"That's how I know about the nether. About the ghasts and blazes and zombie pigman... i only when there several times, though, that's how risky it was."

I looked around, standing up.

"That's my story." I said.

"Anyone else?"

• Posted at:

"Well, my story started out on a clod of sand. Practically. I fell into a ravine you might have saw, nearly starved, then Kyrak here came down, we mined, got out, and found a tree house. The end."

I'm waiting for the answer to the trident thing! By the way, my friend might be joining soon (real life friend)! He'll probably be on the account hydradragon178, or something close.

• Posted at:

Galee Gaven Pocket Cole Agent

You are what you make yourself. Including !sdrawkcab

|  ||  |

Prisms

This is the best place to contact me:

http://minecraft.scholastic.com/forums/topics/206895

Cloudless Sky

"I haven't told everything either. I used to live on the clouds above a completely flat world. Completely flat! No hills or rivers or trees or even grass in sight. just dirt. And the depth of the world goes only 4 blocks down, there's not even stone! and then after that, there's an unbreakable force we call bedrock. Nothing can break it, other than..." I paused. Should I tell them everything? "The Wither." I said. I tried to get off that topic quick, but Alyssa was quicker in words. "What's that?" She asked. "It's a black, flying creature that kills you- and mobs- with its exploding heads." Cloudy stated. There was a chorus of "Eeeeeew!!" all around us. I cleared my throat to get Kyrak, Pocket, Alexa, Alyssa, Cloudy, Emmy, and Frost's attention. "Well, anyway, In the clouds, there was a whole colony of people. We lived happily for a while, all of us, until one of the people in the colony, Herobrine..." Just the name sent shivers down my spine. "He killed everyone. Except me. He said he would spare me, but I should have known he was lying. The next day, he pushed me off the clouds. I fell for what seemed for forever, but then I hit rock-bottom and died.

"I spawned here. I had the same problem as Frost, we spawned in completely different worlds. I always wondered why I did spawn here. But there's just one thing, he kind of follows me everywhere, so..." I bit my fingernails nervously. "So what?" Pocket piped up.  I sighed."He's in this world."

• Posted at:

"WHAT?" I cried, grabbing my sword. "He's in this world?"

Cloudless Sky looked at me. "You know him too?" She asked.

"Well... Kind of... I, well, the reason I was alone was because he... He killed my parents. When I was 11. My mom had told me about him but I didn't believe her... If he's in this world, he's going to go after us relentlessly. As far as I know, the only way to kill him would be... Well, the Ender Dragon. But she's in the end, and that's too far away and hard to get too... I don't know. This is kind of confusing..." I put my sword down.

"We just need to hope he won't come for us. Because if he does, we're screwed."

• Posted at:

Cloudless Sky

"Oh, trust me, he's after us all right. I've seen him in my dreams; he tells me he's going after me. Says i'll spawn into different worlds every time I die, and i'll never see my friends again. He said i might have to sacrifice myself for you, so 'be prepared.'" I sat in the grass, gazing at the rising stars. "I'd not even hesitate to save you." And all was quiet.

Kyrak, Pocket, Alexa, Alyssa, Cloudy, and I all headed back toward home base. We made a bed for me, and after that we settled down for the night. Right through the window, I could just see Frost and Emmy's house's lights go out.

That night I dreamed of Herobrine, with his completely white eyes, start toward me. He whispered in my ear, "I'm coming for you. And you may just have to sacrifice your life." He laughed, and laughed, and laughed for what seemed like forever. And I woke. But the laughing wasn't coming from my dream.

There he was. Outside. Heading towards Frost and Emmy's home. Herobrine. I'm scared!!!

• Posted at:

"He killed my parents." I said suddenly. I don't know why.

"When... When I was 11. Our house was burned down, and... And I was the only one who made it out. He caught me at first. He offered me power. Power beyond that of any mob, even this... Wither, you speak of. I denied, of course. I was too worried about my family. He told me... He said that I would regret saying no, but that the offer was still open..." I looked out the window. It was sunset already!

"But... It's getting dark." I said. "You should go back to your houses... Emmy, you can stay with me." I said. I has been mining the other night and got a few iron ingots.I crafted an iron dagger and gave it to her. 

"This is for you, in case something happens." I said.

I lay down on my bed as the others left, and I heard Emmy curling up on a carpet I laid in front of the fire. I had a feeling the worst was yet to come.

Guys, I was wondering if I could briefly be on Herobrine's side but then you convert me back?it's fun being the bad guy sometimes... XD

• Posted at:

Emmy trembled on the carpet. Flat world? Herobrine? Enderdragon? day three, and i'm already filled with questions. The more she thought about the words Enderdragon, the more they seemed familiar. Perhaps, they shared a connection? 

• Posted at:

Lightning

|-/

btw only my last post was real the one before it wasn't... So can I join Herobrine???

(this isn't a rp sorry)

• Posted at:

I felt a mixture of feelings.

Firstly, I still felt anger at the thief: we had binded his wrists with string and brought him with us, but I was still irritated. Secondly, I was scared. Herobrine? I had heard of him. And finally, I felt a little sad talking about Finix, but it also felt kind of good to speak about her too. It was all really confusing.

"Do you know anything about this?" I glared at the thief.

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

We got no further information out of the thief. 

But that didn't mean I was going to let him go.

After we heard the news about Herobrine, dawn was appearing. I told Frost and Emmy that if anything suspicious or unusual happened for them to come to our mountain base immediately.

Then we took care of the thief. When we got back to our mountain base, we took away all of his armor and tools and left him with just some food and leather rags.

Then we carved out a room in our mountain base and lined it with obsidian, finally adding some furniture pieces, (a bed, a cauldron of water, and a chest.) After that we trapped the thief in there...exactly like he did to me. But with this cell, we left a 1 wide 1 tall hole, big enough so he could breathe, but not big enough for him to get out. We put an iron trapdoor with a lever over the small hole, so that he couldn't throw food at us when we walked by.

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E