Will you join? Is this a good idea?

After we imprisoned the thief, I got right to work. 

First of all, if Herobrine was searching for secret bases, he would spot ours a mile away. We had big, colorful windows and a spruce door. I had to fix a few things up.

I needed some slimeballs for sticky pistons. I was planning on making a piston door, which would be completely undetectable unless Herobrine had x-ray vision. Kyrak and Pocket had battled a slime down in the mines of Tybalt, so they lent me two for the door. After smelting some cobblestone, I built it. Now I just needed a way to open it.

A lever was way too obvious. A pressure plate could be opened just by someone standing on it, so that wouldn't work. I finally settled on a stone button. It blended in pretty good with the rock, and hostile mobs couldn't open it. I puzzled over the windows for a long time before finally going to bed. I would have to figure those out in the morning.

I don't know why I felt so scared of Herobrine. Most of the time, I was a very practical person, and usually didn't believe in rumors. But something in my gut just told me that if this guy found us, it would be very, very bad. Before long, I was asleep.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Plz don't send me friend requests: I can only take clan requests, and I feel bad denying requests.

UAC

I'm Autumn, Alexa, or Amberturtle

#GOFNF!

1st post on SAMB: 7/12/2014

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

*..yep, I did it on Creative.. :P      

As I slept, my dreams answered my questions.

In my dream, I was in the Nether. I recognized it from the piles of netherbrick and nether quartz ore. I looked down at my skin. I appeared to be transparent, like a ghost.

I walked towards a small building of netherbrick and passed right through the wall. Inside, a boy and a girl were staring down at a series of maps and compasses on a table. The boy slammed his fist down on the table in frustration.
"These are useless!" he groaned. "The compasses just spin around and around pointlessly!"  "Be patient," said the girl. For some reason, her voice sounded familiar. Then the girl looked up and I gasped. It was me.

But not me me, as in me from the present. No, this girl looked different: she had blond hair and was slightly older then me. But there was no mistaking it: she had my eyes. I had seen those eyes every time I looked in a mirror. And her voice was identical. Somehow I knew: she was me from a past life. 

Suddenly, behind the girl and the boy, a block of the netherbrick broke away from the wall. Two glowing white eyes gazed in. I tried to scream, to warn me and the boy, but my mouth seemed to be glued shut. I watched Herobrine hold up a pickaxe and break away the second block of netherbrick. Then he walked inside the room.

The past-me heard the footsteps and spun around. My past-self screamed as Herobrine threw a diamond spear. I felt the searing pain that the past-me did as the spear lodged itself in my chest. The last thing I saw was the boy drawing his sword and dueling with Herobrine.

I woke up sweating and breathing hard, my fingers clutched over my chest. My questions had been answered.

• Posted at:

Plz don't send me friend requests: I can only take clan requests, and I feel bad denying requests.

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Uh, hey guys? Can we wait a bit longer before we introduce Herobrine into the scenario? I mean, he can still haunt us in our dreams and all, but maybe we could wait a bit before we actually start seeing him walking around.

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Cloudless Sky

*@AmberTurtle: Just pretend the whole "Herobrine is here" thing didn't happen.*

The laughing was still in my head. It just seemed to go on forever, until his mean voice concluded, "I am looking..." When I got up, there was a bit of a change. 1: NO DOORS!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2: NO WINDOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ran over to Alexa. "Alexa, WHAT HAPPENED?" I almost screamed in her face. She just replied calmly, "We're on lockdown." And then I remembered the Herobrine talk we had earlier. She must think we can survive in here, to be safe from Herobrine... I thought. "Where's the way to... Exit?" I asked curiously. "I used sticky pistons. Look-" She stepped on a stone pressure plate, and a bunch of stone and rock moved around revealing outside. "That was... AMAZING!" Alexa looked at me strangely. "You haven't seen redstone work?" She asked.*I'll continue later, I just have to go to Magic Kingdom. Im in Disney!*

• Posted at:

I know the alphabet! yellow, red, purple, piscachio, elaphant, three, ThunderClan, blue, cheetah, apple...

*Cloudless Sky.* Uh, I don't think I've changed the windows yet...

I woke up to Cloudless Sky frantically shaking me the next morning. "Alexa! The door is gone!" I relaxed when I realized it wasn't an emergency, then I showed Cloudless Sky the sticky piston door I had made and explained how it worked.  "Oh, okay. Thanks! But er...won't Herobrine spot our windows?" she said curiously.  "I'm still figuring those out," I replied.

Cloudless Sky nodded. "Alright." Then she slipped back into the room she was sharing with Cloudy. I was still working with the others on her bedroom. Until we were finished, Cloudless Sky was sharing a room with Cloudy.

The thief moaned somewhere down the hall in his obsidian cell. I sat back down on my bed and let out a sigh, rubbing my eyes. The dream I had had last night answered much more then I originally wanted. But what did it all mean? Was Herobrine in this world? Was he really coming after us?

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

As I mulled over the thoughts in my head, I got to work on the windows. Using an enchanted Silk Touch iron pickaxe, I was able to retrieve the glass back and not loose any, but I still had to figure out the windows. 

Cloudy and Kyrak/Pocket's rooms are the only window rooms, but I still wasn't sure what to do. Cobblestone walls or stone brick stairs were just a bit too obvious. Slabs didn't hide enough. And then it hit me. Why didn't I think of this before? I'll use sticky pistons like I did with the door. 

I asked Pocket and Kyrak if they had any slimeballs left. They did, and they lent me two for the windows. I made the sticky pistons and attached the stone blocks on top. By midday, I had finished the piston windows. Using some simple building tricks, I designed it so that even when the piston was activated, it wouldn't show at all. 

"Make sure you don't open it in the middle of the night," I advised. "If you want to do some star watching, only do it in late evening. You're welcome to open it at any time during the day though."

"I think we'll be fine," replied Kyrak calmly, positioning the telescope so it pointed out the window.

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

@Lavenderdragon:

Okay! Let's just do some normal POVs first though, and once we start seeing Herobrine walking around and stuff, then you can temporarily join his side. :-)

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

After I finished up with the piston windows, I began to carve out Cloudless Sky's bedroom with some help from the others.

I did a fairy simple design: the room was a fair size, five blocks by five blocks wide. Blue banners with red flowers hung from one wall, and right below them I put a small row of bookshelves.

The bed I put in the left corner, and there was a crafting table and a chest in the farthest corner. On top of the crafting table, I put a flower pot with a blue orchid in it. 

It's a shame I don't have sea lanterns, I thought as I lit up the room with torches. They would go perfectly in here. 

I finished the room right before dinner, and Cloudless Sky came in to check it out. "It looks great," she said. "Thanks."  "No problem," I replied. Then we went into the main room to have dinner.

The main room was my bedroom, but it was also a sort of dining/meeting area. I had set up a table with some chairs in the center of the room. My bed and a chest of my most valued items stood in the farthest corner, hidden by magenta banners. Two furnaces with a crafting table stood in the right corner, and in the left, I had a large chest for all my less valuable belongings.

After dinner, it was night. My friends said goodnight and went to their rooms. I went to bed too, and before long, I was asleep.

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Cloudless Sky

After we had dinner in the main room, I looked around. I mean, I looked around before, but this time I really looked around. I saw the cracks in the walls, the moss crawling around them. I saw the damp floor, and the parts where you had to avoid to not slip. I saw the empty, dark hallway where no one goes, not even torches lit it. I thought, we need to make this feel more like... Home. So I got out the blocks and the pickaxe, and got to work.

The next day, I was finished. Everyone woke up, and when they went into the hall, there was a chorus of ooh and ahhh.

I had put up silver, green, red, brown, and blue banners everywhere. Instead of dirt and stone walls and floors, there was smooth granite. (the only wall that was still stone was the entrance wall, so Herobrine wouldn't see our base. And it still looked good.) the ceiling was some mossy cobblestone that was on the walls before, and I had put more torches around the walls. Everyone looked impressed.

"Well, now it's more like home. A real home." I concluded.

• Posted at:

I know the alphabet! yellow, red, purple, piscachio, elaphant, three, ThunderClan, blue, cheetah, apple...

"Whoa, Cloudless Sky, you really brightened this place up," I said, looking around. 

"I just did the main hallway," Cloudless Sky replied. "I wasn't sure about the rooms and the other places."

"Looks awesome," said Cloudy.

"Hey," the thief moaned from down the hallway. "Can someone PLEASE get me something to eat?"

I walked over to the obsidian cell and opened the iron trapdoor. Then I threw in some leftover cooked salmon from last night. The thief gobbled it up hungrily.
I narrowed my eyes at him then closed the iron trapdoor. "Hey, everyone?" I turned back to my friends. "Can we have a meeting in the main room? There's something I need to talk to you all about."

My friends nodded and we went back to the main room.

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

@Cloudless Sky:

Er, there aren't really any 'unlit' hallways. Otherwise Creepers and monsters and stuff would appear. But other then that, I liked your POV. Great work! :-)

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Kyrak, Cloudy, Pocket, Cloudless Sky and I sat at the table in the main room. I took a deep breath. My friends need to hear this. I thought. They need to know.

"Listen, everyone," I told my friends about the dream I had a few nights ago, when I saw my past self and the boy get attacked by Herobrine. When I finished, my friends had wide eyes.  "So...so you were someone before you came here," concluded Pocket.

"Yes," I nodded. "And ever since I had that dream, memories from my past life have been churning around. I wanted to tell you all this a bit earlier, but there was just never enough time. But now...now I think I've remembered something important."
"What?" asked Cloudy.

I took a deep breath. "It was no coincidence that Herobrine found me and that boy in my past life. I know because," I swallowed. "The two of us were chasing him."

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Emmy left her caretaker's home, and started out into the forest, chopping down as much wood as she could before her hand hurt. First, she made a crafting table. She proceeded to make several swords, axes, and pickaxes. She looked at her hunger bar, and it was almost empty. Dangit! I should've saved some of the potatoes she gave me! Emmy thought, regretting her choice. She spotted a cow. She approached from behind, and struck it with a sword, continuing to hit it until it dropped a slice of meat and some leather. Great.. now i have food, but what'll I cook it with? maybe a furnace, but HOW IN THe WORLD DO YA CRAFT A FURNACE? she found a patch of stone, and mined it. She brought the pieces back to the crafting table. After about five minutes of frustration, she finally made a furnace. She placed it down, put the slab of meat in it.. and it didn't cook. "OK. First I get ambushed by hostile mobs, poisobed by a cave spider and possibly shot by a skeleton arrow, figure out that Herobrine may or may not be in this world, and now THIS?"

• Posted at:

Lghtnng: Party kid

Trying to make a return. Expect to see me around sometime idk

"Chasing him..." Cloudy frowned. "What do you mean?"

"In my earlier life," I replied. "I studied all sorts of Hostile Mobs, but the focus of my attention most of the time was Herobrine. There were so many unanswered questions about him. Who was he? Why did he attack players? What was he, for that matter. I met up with the boy...I'm still not sure his name exactly...and the two of us started tracking Herobrine. Searching for him. Spying on him. Gathering all information we could about him. I learned quite a few things about Herobrine.

"But Herobrine got smarter. He figured out we were tracking him. He built a portal to the Nether and hid from us. Finally, out of frustration, we went after him. That was our mistake. We had no idea that the Nether was Herobrine's hometown. He knew that place like the back of his hand. And we didn't have hardly any experience with the Nether. The only place we had seen that place was in pictures, in books. When we went through and started looking around for Herobrine, he dismantled our obsidian portal completely so we couldn't get back home. We got lost and made a small Netherbrick cabin. And after that, well," I swallowed hard. "You know the rest of the story. He attacked us, and then I reappeared here."

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

"I know a few things about Herobrine," I continued slowly. "I'm starting to remember them from my past life. A few things about him are true...and a few things aren't."

Everyone was watching me intently. I felt a little uncomfortable, but I continued.

"Herobrine cannot possess mobs. So we don't have to worry about that. But Herobrine CAN haunt you. Not in the daytime, though, when you're awake. He can only haunt you in your dreams. He can send horrible nightmares out to you."

Cloudless Sky nodded. "I had a nightmare about Herobrine just a few days ago."

I nodded. "Yeah. And Herobrine can also teleport. But unlike Endermen, Herobrine can't teleport through solid objects. So if he wanted to teleport to the other side of a wall, he couldn't do it, but if he wanted to clear a desert, he could do it pretty quickly."

"And...you're SURE Herobrine is in this world?" Pocket said nervously.

"99% positive," I replied. "I have a feeling that we were all someone before we appeared in this world...and Herobrine probably did something that ended each of our previous lives. This is all a huge game to him. He thought he had won. And now that he's found out we're still alive, well..." I swallowed hard. "He wants revenge."

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Cloudless Sky

"He wants revenge," Alexa said. But there was complete silence after that. "Guys, it's true. He wants revenge, and I know it. I'm thinking that he wants to kill us again, and again, and again, until we can't re-spawn again. But I'm thinking, let's just count from this room... six of us. So 1/3 of us have been killed by Herobrine so far, and you never know if you'll get a glimpse of your past life in your dreams some night. But i'm thinking... If Alexa and I both were killed by Herobrine, don't you think that more of you guys would've been, to?" "So your trying to tell us that this is kind of like... Not our first life? And a lot of us were killed by... You-know-who?" (Ok, this is getting to sound like Herobrine is Voldemort from Harry Potter. :P) Alyssa peeped up. "Yeah." I answered. "But don't you think maybe, if we all were killed by Herobrine, we would spawn in the same world? Maybe this is like a Heaven for killed players by Herobrine. I mean, not just Herobrine, because Frost..." I gestured out the piston window in Kyrak's across-the-hall room, towards her home."So maybe super-powered monsters like mutants or electric creepers" I think that was what its called.."Or crazy humans." (cough cough like Herobrine cough cough) "So, what do you think of that?" I asked everyone.

• Posted at:

I was sleeping without dreams. Silent and calm. But a flash of light startled me. I was aware that I was dreaming, and I was able to control myself. I sat up, and I saw, right in front of me...

"HEROBRINE!" I screamed, charging at him.

"Get back here, you son of a *****!" Herobrine floated several blocks above me, taunting me.

"Now now, Frost. Don't be so rude. This is your dream, I'm merely a guest." Herobrine grinned at me evily.

"You killed my parents!" I cried, throwing my spear at him. He dodged it with ease, and I screamed.

"Well, my apologies, Frost." Herobrine said sarcasticly. "I didn't realize they were your parents."

I felt my rage exploding.

"You held me down! And murdered them right there!" I screamed, tears pouring down my face.

"I was screaming but you just flung them aside and left!"

"That's wrong." Herobrine said.

"I never left. I was biding my time, waiting for things to be to hard for you. But now... You're confused. Weak. Meaning I can do this." Suddenly, a jolt of pain made it's way up my body. My veins were on fire. I screamed in agony, but this was a dream, and my friends were no where now.

"This isn't a dream." Herobrine hissed.

"It's real. But no one can hear us, sweetheart, I made sure of that."

The only noise I could make was a gurgling noise as heat raced up my spine. But Herobrine could read my thoughts as easily as he dodged my spear, and answered, "How am I here?" Good question. I have enough power in my demand to come here for brief amounts of time. Once I harness the rest of the ender crystals I'll be unstoppable. Oops, I shouldn't have told you that, should I? No matter. there's two options now." Herobrine used an invisible force to drag me closer, and my pain intensified. I whimpered, to weak to struggle.

"Option one is to kill you. Of course, your little, pathetic, worthless friends would find your body in no time. So that leaves us with option two. You join me."

I felt the pain end. "I will never join you." I snarled, gritting my teeth.

"I think it's funny you believe you have a choice." Herobrine said, snapping his fingers. Another jolt of pain rolled through me, making me gasp and fall down. I was on my side, trying not to move ot much.

"I have some control over you now, Frost. So this is the deal: You will not tell your friends about me. You will not fight me in any way. You will not argue with me either. Oh, and if you break the deal..." Another wave of pain went crashing through my mind and I scream, the window nearby shattering. Herobrine swiftly propped it back into place.

"Now." he said. "I must go. Just remember the deal. I'll be watching you when I can." Herobrine said, starting to fade.

"Farewell, Frost." 

I woke with a gasp. It was a dream. Just a dream. A very real one, but still a dream. I looked around. The window was fine, I was fine, and the sun as shining. I shivered, remembering his words. Quickly, i ran to my friends house. Knocking on the cleverly hidden door, I waiting impatiently. When it opened, I spoke, my voice louder than the clash of pistons.

"He came. In a dream. he needs power from the ender crystals. We need to prepare, he'll be here soon and he has control over me I need... Please, lock me up so I don't hurt you. He can see my mind, he is watching me. Please he's going to hurt me for telling you but I need to-" My fast rambling was cut off.

Suddenly, I collapsed. Pain came over me with such force that I blacked out.

I was wrong. Herobrine was right. it wasn't a dream.

• Posted at:

Frost was very, very sick.

None of us knew how or why. She kept rambling about Herobrine, and every time she told us something about him, her face would go deathly white and she would scream in agony. "He can control me," she kept yelling. "He can read my mind. You have to lock me up! He's coming!" Then she would scream again.  Finally, I managed to comfort Frost. "It's okay," I told her. "You've told us enough."  "You don't understand," Frost moaned. "You've got to lock me up. He can read minds. He can...he can...."

"Herobrine cannot posses people," I told her gently. "What you're feeling is an illusion."

"A...an illusion?" Frost swallowed hard.

"Yes. Herobrine is very good at tricking your mind into believing things that aren't real," I told her gently. I paused to think for a moment, and then I remembered: "You're not in any actual pain. And Herobrine doesn't have the power to posses any mob. This is all an illusion. When Herobrine is at his strongest, he can sometimes be dangerously persuasive. He can trick your mind into believing things that aren't really happening. You're okay. Just take deep breaths."

"But...what about reading minds?" Frost swallowed hard. "He...he read my thoughts..."

"We'll talk more about that later," I told her. "Just calm down. You're going to be fine."

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Cloudless Sky frowned. "Wait, enchantments? What do you mean? And you still haven't answered my question: Do you think this is some sort of afterlife?"

I looked at the others. We all said: "no," at the exact same time.  I smiled a little. "No," I said more clearly. "I don't think so. If this WAS an afterlife, I don't think we would feel pain. And we've already gotten hurt by monsters a lot. No, I think this is the real deal, but I don't know exactly how it works. I'm not sure if anyone does."

"So...what was that you were saying about an enchantment?" asked Cloudy.

I fiddled with the brim of my leather cap and swallowed hard. "There's a very old enchantment called Clear Thinking. It reduces Miner's Fatigue, and in times of panic, it helps you to keep a clear head. But it can also keep Herobrine from reading your thoughts, even though that wasn't it's intended purpose. Unfortunately, the enchantment can only be placed upon gold or leather armor."

"Well, we have a lot of gold, and we have a lot of leather," Alyssa shrugged. "Let's get crafting."

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

After a little while, Frost was doing better. The illusion effects seemed to be wearing off, and she could speak normally without sputtering or shaking. "He said he was going to try and get the Endercrystals. What are those?"

"The crystals that heal the Enderdragon at the End," Kyrak frowned. "But why would he want those?"

"Wait a sec," my eyes widened. "If the crystals heal the Enderdragon, maybe they'll heal Herobrine!"

"Of course!" Alyssa shuddered. "He'll become invincible!"

"But you can't harvest the Endercrystals," Kyrak pointed out. "They'll just explode."

"Maybe that's what he's trying to figure out," I thought aloud. 

"So I guess for the meantime, we're safe," said Frost. Then she turned and looked at me. "But you still haven't explained about Herobrine reading minds. Can he do that?"

I sighed. "When you said that he could read your mind, it triggered a memory. And yes. Herobrine CAN read minds when he is at his strongest. However, there is a way to prevent this."

"How?" asked Cloudless Sky.  I smiled. "Enchantments." 

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Hey, my earlier post didn't come through! Okay, let me try this again: 

After a while, Frost was able to speak normally without shuddering or sputtering. "Herobrine said something about Endercrystals," she said.

Kyrak frowned. "Why would Herobrine want Endercrystals?"

"To heal himself," I realized. "To make himself invincible."

"Of course!" Alyssa shuddered. "But don't those explode when you try to mine them?"

"Maybe that's what he's trying to figure out at the moment," suggested Pocket.
"Perhaps," said Frost. Then she turned to me. "But what about Herobrine being able to read minds?"

"He can do that when he's at his strongest," I admitted. "But there is a way to avoid it."  "How?" asked Pocket.

I smiled. "Enchantments," I replied.

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

After she had managed to build a house, which was a heck of a lot of work, she sat down on the wood floor. Past lives? if the others had past lives, what had she once been? she remembered her supposed connection to the Enderdragon, and immediately, a major thought occurred to her. Had she once been the Enderdragon? no, that was impossible.. Or was it? suddenly, a memory flashed through her head. One of dark, alien skies, Endermen, and flight. She ran to the house where the other players resided. "Guys, I know this might sound crazy, but I think that in a past life, I must have been the Enderdragon! why? because I just got hit with a memory from the past! it looked like the end, and I was flying!" Emmy said, still shocked by the revalation. 

• Posted at:

Don't worry, it came through! By the way,I won't POV tomorrow because I will be at my cousins for Easter, just letting you guys know ahead of time XD

• Posted at:

@Lavenderdragon:

Yeah, I probably won't be here either. :-) Have fun at your cousins!

@Lightningdragon:

Cool idea. Maybe you were attacked by Herobrine, and that's how you ended up here?

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Cloudless Sky

I asked Alexa and Kyrak if they wanted to mine with me.  Soon we fell into a cave, no trouble. When we were mining some iron, I thought I should talk to them about something.

"Guys, I haven't talked about something with you. I mean, at first I thought to keep it secret, but I can't hold it in." A tear washed down my face. "What is it?" Alexa asked quietly, placing down a torch. "Well, in my cloud village, naturally, almost all the villagers were related. My mother and father, before the Herobrine age, decided to have a child. I was really excited; I always wanted a sibling. But not like it is now." Another tear painted my cheek with water. "My brother.... My brother is Herobrine." 

• Posted at:

Whoa! I didn't see that coming... :P

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

That's the point! :P! :D

Cloudless Sky

"WHAT?!" Kyrak and Alexa exploded. They looked at me like I was mad. "But you're so unlike him!" Alexa said loudly. "I know," I said. "Right before Herobrine was born, I vowed to be the best sister I could be. I said I wouldn't try to harm him in any way. But when he was born, he was strangely different. He was fond of mobs, and was very cruel and craved death. Until one day, he insisted on staying out during a really bad thunderstorm. I told him it was too dangerous, but he didn't listen. He stood out there, unable to budge. I was forced to stay with him, I couldn't leave my little brother. Then it happened. Lightning struck Herobrine. His eyes turned completely white, and he lost all his love. He only wanted one thing: power. But from that experience, I know his one weakness." I finished, staring into nothingness. "That weakness is me."

• Posted at:

I stood rigid still, staring at Cloudless Sky in shock. So did the others. First Emmy saying she had once been the Enderdragon, and now this? It was almost too much to take in. Cloudy dropped her pickaxe, and Pocket and Kyrak just gaped. Alyssa, Frost, and Emmy weren't here: they were up speaking in the main room.

"You're his weakness?" Kyrak stared at Cloudless Sky in disbelief. "How?"

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Emmy paused when she heard a shout from downstairs. she hurried down into the cave. "Okay, which one of you here was Herobrine's relative?" she asked. Another memory came through. She was gripping a sharp diamond sword with a fiery aura around it. She seemed to be fighting against someone, and then she saw who it was. Herobrine. So, she hadn't been the enderdragon, but rather a dragon rider? her past life seemed to be much better at surviving than she was. Herobrine came rushing at her with an even sharper diamond pickaxe. He struck who she once was, and everything went dark. she snapped back to present day. This time, she felt even more confused. 

• Posted at:

Just then, Emmy came hurrying downstairs. She asked us about which of us was Herobrine's relative, and then told us about her past. 
"I just remembered fighting Herobrine," she spoke weakly.
I stood up from my mining. "Okay, let's all go upstairs and discuss this in the main room. I have a feeling we all have a LOT to talk about."

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Cloudless Sky

As soon as I told everybody my life long secret, people were staring at me with disbelief and horror. Then came to the part you wanted to know about. "I'm his weakness because I was witnessing the lightning. When Herobrine got struck by lightning, he became unconcious. There was a voice coming from the clouds at that moment that told me that I was the only family he cared about. Point to test? He killed me last. He killed my mom and dad like: BOOM, no questions. Me, I could tell he always doubted killing me. I remember that face he had when I fell off. It was regret. He regretted killing me. And in some of my dreams he tells me he's sorry..." Cloudy inturrupted. "Ha Ha, right! you're expecting us to believe that Herobrine apologizes? That's not him!" Laughing and looking towards the others, probably expecting more laughing, but only silence and stern looks. "O-k," Cloudy half laughed, half spluttered. *You may countinue.........*

• Posted at:

Emmy had a sudden realization. "If you were Herobrine's sister, and Herobrine is Notch's brother, than were your related to Notch at some point?" she asked.

• Posted at:

Cloudless Sky

Oh no... They're diving deeper and deeper into my secrets... I thought. I replied to Emmy, "Well, yes, Notch was my older brother."

• Posted at:

Can I join right now?

Name:Winter Canadian

Appearence:Herobrine with light blue jacket and white boots

Personality:Serious

Other:I love Minecraft.Can summon ice,Herobrine's cousin

• Posted at:

Just call me Winter Canadian.

I'm the leader of the TWEAK and the Canadian Corps

OCs:Slenderbrine,Tornado Canadian,Shadow Canadian,Masked Mercenary,the Titans North,League of the Undead Lords,Wolver,Anubis,Enric,Roker, and Dekros Castallan.

"This is nuts!" I blurted out without thinking. Everyone turned and gave me a slightly odd look. I felt my cheeks go red. 
"Uh, sorry," I said, embarrassed. "It's just...I mean...all of a sudden, we find out Emmy was a dragon rider who rode the Enderdragon, and now we find out that Cloudless Sky was a sister to Notch and Herobrine?"

"I know," Kyrak admitted. "I'm having a hard time believing it myself."

Cloudy remained silent, drumming her fingers on the table in thought.
"A lot of stuff has been revealed to us over the past couple of days," admitted Alyssa thoughtfully. "And...come to think of it...there are probably more. We've only found out the answers behind TWO pasts, and there are several of us here."

"True," I agreed. 

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Cloudless Sky

And everything was silent. Pocket said, "But then, when Herobrine went crazy after everyone, did he die too?" I shook my head. "I sadly don't know. Us three were like peas in a pod, we stuck together no matter what. But when Herobrine got restless, all the homes were on fire, and lightning striking everywhere, Herobrine had Notch and I stuck in a corner. Before  he got to us, Notch held me up, getting me on top of the building that we were stuck in an ally with. I had no choice. I couldn't forgive myself, but I just had to run away. One of Herobrine's minions spotted me and took the chase. And I can't forgive myself." I spluttered into my hands. I cried and cried. *Someone else take lead. I'm tired of typing!*

• Posted at:

@Hermeszeus: Accepted! :-)

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Cloudless Sky

(Winter Canadian, you do know if your cousin is Herobrine that means your my cousin too?And notch's??? And I'm amber/Cloudless Sky on another account) When I woke up the next morning, there was dried tears around eyes. I had told my most feared secrets to my friends. And i felt good to let my mind go loose. I can trust them. I thought that it was a good idea at first, and i never doubted telling them about my darkest secrets. I hoped I would never regret it.

• Posted at:

The duck walks up to the lemonade stand. And then he said to the man runnin' the stand...

GOT ANY WAFFLES?!?!

Yeah....I know the whole Herobrine family.

• Posted at:

OCs:Slenderbrine,Tornado Canadian,Shadow Canadian,Masked Mercenary,the Titans North,League of the Undead Lords,Wolver,Anubis,Enric,Roker, and Dekros Castallan.

I went into a room.

• Posted at:

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 6 , ... 30 , 31 , 32