Will you join? Is this a good idea?

uh you know what?My stuff is messed up.I'm restarting!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Just call me Winter Canadian.

I'm the leader of the TWEAK and the Canadian Corps

OCs:Slenderbrine,Tornado Canadian,Shadow Canadian,Masked Mercenary,the Titans North,League of the Undead Lords,Wolver,Anubis,Enric,Roker, and Dekros Castallan.

I spawned next to a cliff.it had a button on it.(I found your base already.)I pressed it and the button opened a door to a base!I went inside.

• Posted at:

OCs:Slenderbrine,Tornado Canadian,Shadow Canadian,Masked Mercenary,the Titans North,League of the Undead Lords,Wolver,Anubis,Enric,Roker, and Dekros Castallan.

A room made of dirt.

• Posted at:

when I have a IceMaster at the top,it means it is the non mess up one,ok?

• Posted at:

IceMaster

I have the worst luck.I got bit by a zombie two times at night already.Luckily,I had some string and wool from spiders.I took 2 pieces of wool,took 2 string,and made 2 temporary bandages.I slapped them on my arm(Both zombies bit there).I figured there was other people around and decided to find them later.I decided to summon ice to create a house.I did.I went inside.I went outside again.I picked a branch from a tree,crafted a crafting table,got some more wood and made a bed.I placed it in the house.I used the remaining wood and made a pickaxe.I mined down diagonally.I found some coal.I mined it and returned to my house and used more wood to make torches.I put some in the house and then I noticed it had gone to night.

I woke to a sound of thunder.Herobrine appeared in my room."Hello,cousin."He said."Herobrine!"I yelled."Why are you here?"I asked."Don't ask.I know the other people around.One of them is my sister."He replied."WHAT?"I yelled.'WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME BEFORE?"Herobrine chickened out and dissapeared.

• Posted at:

IceMaster

I was so confused.Other people....Herobrine's sister......That didn't make sense at all.I decided to find the other people.If Herobrine had given me more infomation,I would have known what to do....

Oh,last post,I forgot to mention I slept.

• Posted at:

Pretty sure my one about me confused didn't get through.Don't read it if it gets through.

IceMaster

After Herobrine dissapeared,I decided to find others.So I got my torches and bed and left.Even though

I was a normal player,the mobs didn't attack me.Maybe they thought I was Herobrine.Mobs were scared of him.I noticed my hunger bar was going down,so I killed a zombie and ate his flesh.Unluckily,I got nausea.I crafted a bowl and milked a nearby cow.I drank the milk and I felt better.Whew.

Oh,in the last post I fell asleep before Herobrine came.Can anyone find me?

• Posted at:

Can anyone else post now?I'm kinda bored with no one to continue this.

• Posted at:

uh anyone?

• Posted at:

Soon I found a cliff.Stone.Suspicious.I found a button.I pressed it.

(Don't need to find me now,I found you guys already.

• Posted at:

O_O...so...Herobrine, or your cousin, appeared in your house made of ice...but didn't you find our base already?...I don't want to be offensive, but you're being a little bit vague. 

• Posted at:

Plz don't send me friend requests: I can only take clan requests, and I feel bad denying requests.

UAC

I'm Autumn, Alexa, or Amberturtle

#GOFNF!

1st post on SAMB: 7/12/2014

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

*..yep, I did it on Creative.. :P      

told you the ones with no Ice Master at the top are the messed up ones.OK?OK?OK?OK?

• Posted at:

I told you,the ones with no IceMaster at the top is my mess up ones

• Posted at:

My stuff is messed up.My computer is a old one.

• Posted at:

Can I join? My friend is Cloudless Sky. I've been interested for a while. Here's my form.

Name:Luna

Appearance:Black hair, Spring green eyes, Extremely pale

Personality:Freindly, Animal loving, smart,

Other:I

• Posted at:

WOLVES ARE AWESOME AND I KNOW IT!!!!!!  Any objections? Good.

I love to hear

The quiet birds

Singing in the trees.

Their sweet song 

Fills the springtime air

Oh, wonderful birds.

Your smile

Makes me smile...

SO SMILE MORE OFTEN!!!!!!

Hey Luna....Friend of cloudless sky eh?Then you know she's Herobrine's sister....Awkward right?Brother and sister V.S......Totally weird.

• Posted at:

Cloudless Sky

I got up. My blue blanket fell off the bed for me to pick up... Again. I stretched, and grabbed the blue-sky-with-clouds quilt. I was tired. Yesterday was the biggest of my life in this world, I had told my deepest secrets. Now I was free from worries. It was going to be different. I'm glad my friends still accept me, and I was going to be fine.

The only thing that bugged me was that dumb string that came loose from my quilt. It rubbed my skin while I slept. :P

I was going outside with my new iron sword to guard our base. I watched out for monsters, and another thing in particular- people.

Then I saw something strange. An ice dome. But we're not even near a snow biome! I said to myself.

• Posted at:

I know the alphabet! yellow, red, purple, piscachio, elaphant, three, ThunderClan, blue, cheetah, apple...

I opened my eyes to see a river, glittering in the sun.  It ran through the forest, and there were no landforms anywhere in sight.  Only a small hill.  I collected some wood and climbed to the top of the hill.  I spotted another hill, this one larger, perfect for digging a small home.  I quickly made my way over and dug a small home for me to live in temporarily.  I crafted a cobblestone pickax and mined some coal that I found.  I made 16 torches just in time for the night and hid in my little house.   Unfortunately, I didn't have any wool for a bed, so I stood and walked back and forth all night.  When the morning came, I gathered my torches and began to explore, looking for other players.  And I had no idea what lay ahead of me.

• Posted at:

WOLVES ARE AWESOME AND I KNOW IT!!!!!!  Any objections? Good.

I love to hear

The quiet birds

Singing in the trees.

Their sweet song 

Fills the springtime air

Oh, wonderful birds.

Your smile

Makes me smile...

SO SMILE MORE OFTEN!!!!!!

uh...was that ice dome me?

• Posted at:

What do you think it is? :P

give you a hint: Is it your house?

25/5/20

numbers/letters

• Posted at:

I know the alphabet! yellow, red, purple, piscachio, elaphant, three, ThunderClan, blue, cheetah, apple...

uh what?

• Posted at:

Anyway,gotta continue.Cloudless Sky,let's say that you were on the other side?

IceMaster

The button opened a piston door to a base.Colourful banners....Ugh.I only like blue and white.I would explore it later.But first,I gotta find a nice place to watch the base just in case someone went inside.I made a hole in the ground and covered it with some leaves and branches.The gaps were just big enough for me to breath and see but small enough to prevent me from being seen.I decided to make the hole deeper to make more space below.I used some extra wood to make a bucket and got some water so I could go up and down easily.After I made the space larger,I started putting torches so mobs wouldn't spawn.

• Posted at:

The next morning, I was one of the first people up, along with Cloudless Sky and Kyrak. Cloudless Sky decided to go exploring and Kyrak went down to the mine. I stepped outside the piston door. Then I heard a twig snap.

I spun around and saw a pair of eyes peaking out at me from a small hole in the ground that had been cleverly covered up by leaves and twigs. I brought up the boy and held him at spear point, bringing him back inside our secret base. I woke the others, and we interrogated him for a bit.  "Who are you?" I demanded. "Do you work for Herobrine? Why were you spying on us?"

"I don't know anything you're talking about!" the boy begged. We had bound his wrists behind his back using tough spider string. The boy struggled with these bonds. "I was just curious! I swear, I don't know anything!"

Kyrak studied the boy's eyes closely as he spoke. Finally, Kyrak told us: "I don't think that boy knows anything. You can usually tell when someone is lying by the way their eyes dart around. But," Kyrak glanced back at the boy. "He could still be a spy."

"How will we know if he's not?" I asked.

Kyrak thought for a moment, then snapped his fingers. "I have an idea."

• Posted at:

Plz don't send me friend requests: I can only take clan requests, and I feel bad denying requests.

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Don't you guys remember i have Herobrine eyes?Fine.I'll get my Herobrine eyes later.

IceMaster

What?How did they got me so quick?Anyway...I got to find Herobrine's sister.so I said,"Ok,you got me.I'm Herobrine's cousin,Winter Canadian.I know he has a sister here.Who is?"

• Posted at:

Don't you guys remember i have Herobrine eyes?Fine.I'll get my Herobrine eyes later.

IceMaster

What?How did they got me so quick?Anyway...I got to find Herobrine's sister.so I said,"Ok,you got me.I'm Herobrine's cousin,Winter Canadian.I know he has a sister here.Who is?"

• Posted at:

IceMaster

"Oh and...."I summoned ice to cut the string."My proof about me being Herobrine's cousin?" I willed my eyes to turn white.I tried it before.My eyes were originally white.But then I could change my eyes' colours.

• Posted at:

IceMaster

"I am Herobrine's cousin,but I hate him.Only that he has helped me recently that I trust him.That's why I spied on you guys.To see if I could find Herobrine's sister and find the others."One girl spoke."I am Herobrine's sister."

• Posted at:

It was....Awkward

• Posted at:

(Wait a sec. Winter Canadian, if you read my post, you would know that I was outside, and I just found your hut, and I wasn't in home base.)

Cloudless Sky

I ran towards the small hut. There was a small cracked open, like someone smashed it. I hopped inside, avoiding shattered ice.

I found a small chest. I made sure it wasn't a trapped chest, then opened it. There was nothing I wanted but a dull iron ingot. I left that hut in a hurry.

When I got back, I was surprised to see Kyrak and Alexa with... "Who is that guy?!" I yelled. He smiled. "Oh, Winter Canadian. Related to old Hero brine the beast, and..." "My cousin." I inturrupted. Winter Canadians eyes went wide. "You're Hero brine's sister!" He was shocked. I looked at Kyrak and Alexa and asked, "Did you tell him about me?" They both shook  their heads, then told me that he had been visited by Hero brine and he had told Canadian that his sister was here. "Oh," I said. "But you died in Hero brine's hands, Canadian. It's crazy you re-spawned here..." Alexa gave me a crazy look. "He's from your past life?" She asked. "Yep," I said. "But if he can spawn here... What if more from my past life will?"

• Posted at:

IceMaster

I smiled."One thing.I didn't die.I faked it.Herobrine tracked you here and brought me here."

• Posted at:

IceMaster

I smiled."One thing.I didn't die.I faked it.Herobrine tracked you here and brought me here."

• Posted at:

Cloudless Sky

"WHO ARE YOU? HIS MINION? NO! STOP ACTING LIKE ONE!"

• Posted at:

IceMaster

"I would have been really dead if it wasn't for my brother,Einshine,the Legendary Greifer.Herobrine liked him."I paused,and said,"So he decided to spare me and Einshine.I faked my death.While Herobrine tracked you,I waited underground." 

• Posted at:

Explained later...

• Posted at:

IceMaster

"Why?To keep an eye on you.Just in case you do something crazy.You see.....He still cares for his sister."

• Posted at:

"Herobrine thought I wouldn't be scary to you.Einshine loves TNT.Herobrine himself would definitely scare you."

• Posted at:

Sorry forgot to add IceMaster at the top of last post!

IceMaster

"You didn't know Notch escaped?He did.He wouldn't come since he hated Herobrine."

• Posted at:

"Well, well, well," Cloudy glared. "It looks like this little birdie keeps on singing."

Winter Canadian growled at us. For a second, his eyes flashed white. Me, Kyrak, Alyssa, Emmy, and Frost jumped slightly, but then the light faded.

"You don't scare us," I snapped at him. "We both know Herobrine can't possess people."

Winter Canadian cursed under his breath.
Cloudless Sky stood there, frozen. "So...you're working for Herobrine?"

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

IceMaster

"Nah.Herobrine only sent me here so that I could keep a lookout for CloudLess Sky.And what I said was the truth.Notch was a weener."I replied."And I am Herobrine's cousin,dude.I originally have white eyes.

But then I could change the colour."I turned my eyes white again and decided to stick to look like that.

• Posted at:

IceMaster 

"Notch is on a cloud very far away.Sometimes you can hear him."I smirked.

• Posted at:

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 7 , ... 30 , 31 , 32