Will you join? Is this a good idea?

IceMaster

"Einshine has white eyes too."

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Just call me Winter Canadian.

I'm the leader of the TWEAK and the Canadian Corps

OCs:Slenderbrine,Tornado Canadian,Shadow Canadian,Masked Mercenary,the Titans North,League of the Undead Lords,Wolver,Anubis,Enric,Roker, and Dekros Castallan.

IceMaster

"So,I heard you were looking for blaze rods?"I asked.No one replied."Oh come on,I know you need blaze rods.I could talk to Herobrine about that-He could just get some for me if I told him earlier.Hang on..."I grabbed a piece of paper and used a feather and a ink sac to write.I wrote:Herobrine I need blaze rods.Can you get it?Then I froze the note in an Ice block I summoned,and the note crumbled."That's it."

I said.

• Posted at:

OCs:Slenderbrine,Tornado Canadian,Shadow Canadian,Masked Mercenary,the Titans North,League of the Undead Lords,Wolver,Anubis,Enric,Roker, and Dekros Castallan.

"Explain yourself." Emmy said, scowling at the newcomer. "To be more specific, explain your relation to Herobrine." she said, anger seething. Herobrine had killed her, as well as the others, in their past lives. He had some explaining to do. "Now."

• Posted at:

Lightning

{Proud Atheist} {Oxford Comma} {Kinda Emo} {Really wants MCR back}

"Get your bad vibes out of my cornflakes. I'm not interested." -Gerard Way

|-/

IceMaster

"As I told you before,I am Herobrine's cousin.I hate him,but since he spared me,I owe him that.Herobrine asked me to keep an eye on Cloudless Sky so she wouldn't do crazy stuff.That's all you need to know."

• Posted at:

IceMaster

"But it does NOT mean that Cloudless Sky cannot kill Herobrine."I added.

• Posted at:

IceMaster 

After that little talk,I jumped and did a backflip.Then I stepped on the pressure plates to open the piston door and leaped into my extended hole.

• Posted at:

"Enough," I tightened the bonds around Winter Canadian's wrists until he winced with pain. "No more magic...unless you want to feel a spear at your throat. Herobrine attacked me, and I'm not too keen on his followers."

"That note..." Emmy shivered. "Will Herobrine know where we are now?"
"No. Did you see the words: 'Dear Herobrine, people are hiding in a secret base inside a mountain?'" Winter Canadian rolled his eyes mockedly. "I just did that to show you an example of my abilities. Now let me out. Or do I have to make you?"

"We've got enough info out of this little birdie," Kyrak growled, unperturbed. "Now we have to figure out what to do with him."

"I vote obsidian cell," said Alyssa, glaring at Winter Canadian.

"Agreed," I nodded. "We don't...terminate people. That's Herobrine's job."

"I don't know..." Cloudless Sky looked at Winter Canadian disgustedly. "He could just send another ice message saying where we are."

"True," I smiled, then leaned in close to Winter Canadian's face. "But even ice has it's limits."

Winter Canadian gulped.

• Posted at:

Plz don't send me friend requests: I can only take clan requests, and I feel bad denying requests.

UAC

I'm Autumn, Alexa, or Amberturtle

#GOFNF!

1st post on SAMB: 7/12/2014

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

*..yep, I did it on Creative.. :P      

IceMaster

The others would chase me,so I jumped out of the hole and into a tree.I waited for them to come and look

for me.Soon,all of them were outside.I leaped back to the base entrance,pressed the button,destroyed it,and went inside.

• Posted at:

"Ice messages. Go figure. Herobrine would be likely to melt them, with all the fire he wields. Wait.. fire and ice.. quite fitting, considering you're enemies, but still. If you disclose our information, I will personally tear you to pieces. Got that?" she said, the anger growing by the second. 

• Posted at:

Lightning

{Proud Atheist} {Oxford Comma} {Kinda Emo} {Really wants MCR back}

"Get your bad vibes out of my cornflakes. I'm not interested." -Gerard Way

|-/

Hey!Ok,amber.Just forget the whole thing.I cut the ropes.I continued the thing already.Forget it!

• Posted at:

Can't I do by my self?Don't add the rubbish.

• Posted at:

I told Emmy to keep Winter Canadian's wrists tied firmly behind his back so he couldn't do any more ice magic. Then we looted him out, which is to say, we stole his stuff.

We found a diamond pickaxe, a diamond sword, a diamond spear, apples, bread, and mushroom stew on Winter Canadian. And we also found, (as I had hoped,) some Nether items: 8 pieces of Netherbrick, 2 pieces of Netherrack, and a single piece of Nether Quartz. Cloudless Sky pocketed the Nether Quartz, while I took the Netherrack.

"Emmy, Alyssa, and Cloudless Sky: keep an eye on Winter Canadian. Me and the others will head down and prepare his cell," I gave one last glare at Winter Canadian before me, Kyrak, Cloudy, Frost, and Pocket headed down to the mine.

We passed the thief's cell on the way down. He was sitting on his bed muttering crazedly. We began to carve out another cell nearby to thief's cell. In this one, however, I made a 1-block-wide fireplace set against one wall. After tunneling upwards a small ways, I turned and tunneled to my right a few blocks. Then I placed two torches, put down a few dirt blocks and a small water source, and then put in some small shrubs and plants. Since we couldn't have a chimney, (thanks to Herobrine,) I needed something to clean out the smoke so our prisoner wouldn't suffocate. I figured water and nature would probably do the trick.

After that, I climbed back down and placed a block of Netherrack. I hit it with my flint and steel, and bright flames immediately leaped from the surface.

• Posted at:

Plz don't send me friend requests: I can only take clan requests, and I feel bad denying requests.

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Fine.I go by your stuff.

IceMaster

Little did they know about my ice.It summon by hand movements.So I froze my cousin and the others.I ran out,jumping in the hole I had made.The twig cut the string.Phew.

• Posted at:

Gotcha!

• Posted at:

When we got back, Cloudless Sky was frozen stiff, as was Emmy. A half-frozen Alyssa was struggling to keep a grip on Winter Canadian's foot, which she had apparently grabbed when he tried to escape. Winter Canadian was thrashing furiously. I felt shock, anger, and fury all at once. I grabbed Winter Canadian by the front of his shirt and lifted him in the air, holding my spear at his throat. 
"Unfreeze them," I hissed dangerously. "NOW."
Winter Canadian studied the spear held at his throat. Then he swallowed hard and waved his hand. Cloudless Sky, Emmy, and Alyssa unfroze.

"Now then," I snarled. "Let's-"

My sentence was cut off. Just then, Winter Canadian vanished in an icy poof! 

"Oh, no," Cloudless Sky whispered through her fingers. "He's gone."

"And that means he knows where we are," I felt my heart stop. "Herobrine is coming." 

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Ice Master 

I teleported back into my hidey-hole.Herobrine was waiting for me there.(I had written a tiny P.S.on the note to tell him where to go)He grinned."Here."He gave me 2 blaze rods.I grabbed some wood outside,made a crafting table,got some cobblestone and made a brewing stand.

• Posted at:

We began packing immediately.

"I reckon it'll take them about an hour to get back here," I said, putting 45 redstone in my pack. "We need to get out of here straight away."

"Where are we going to go?" asked Emmy nervously.
"The jungle," I replied, putting away the magenta banners. "It's the hardest to navigate, and the most dense. We'll be safe there."

In a short time, we were all packed. We took the 45 redstone I had in my pack, several pieces of iron ore and gold ore, 5 diamonds, 30 pieces of obsidian, 15 carrots, 23 potatoes, a couple of books, Cloudless Sky's quilt, the magenta banners, Pocket and Kyrak's telescope, a compass, a clock, and 2 disassembled beds. We were carrying quite a bit of weight, but we were all fairly fast. It was nearing evening by the time we left. Cloudy was leading along the thief, and Stormy, Lake, Strider, (and Archer, I believe?) followed after us. 

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

When night fell, we were all prepared.

We all had our most sufficient weapons on us, as well as a good amount of pickaxes. I took out a special Silk Touch pickaxe and broke away the grass block quickly. Then I switched to just my hands and dug out a small dirt chamber 5 long, 5 wide, and 2 tall. When we were all down in the pit, I closed off the hole in the top with the grass block. We were now completely hidden.

I set a torch in the middle of the ground and handed out some carrots and potatoes for everyone. Suddenly, I froze.

"Oh, no..." I said.  "What?" asked Cloudy.  "Did we forget the Enchantment table?" I asked.  "No, I brought it," replied Cloudy.

I relaxed.

The thief remained quiet as he chewed on carrots and potatoes. I eyed him curiously. "What's your name?" I finally asked hesitantly.
"Castor," the thief replied quietly. "My name is Castor."

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

IceMaster

I thanked Herobrine."What do we do now?They will know I came to tell you."I said.Herobrine replied 30 seconds later."They might go to the jungle.""Can we find them?"I asked."Tracking them already.When I visited you,I put a tracker on you.Then it got on the ropes.Then one of them."Herobrine replied.

• Posted at:

IceMaster

We set out to the forest instantly.Herobrine seemed to know where he was going.We had brought torches and some stone sword handles only(Because I could summon Ice to make an Ice blade and Herobrine could make a fire one).Soon Herobrine announced that they were near.I asked,"Where?"He replied,"Down."I understood and dug down.

• Posted at:

Ice Master

After I dug 1 block down,I spotted the people already.Hero brine jumped into the hole."Want to have a talk with my sister."He snarled.He took a sword handle,made a fire blade and pointed it towards Cloudless Sky.I didn't think about it.I used 2 stone handles to bonk Hero brine on the head and he became unconscious."Close,right?"I grinned.

• Posted at:

"Hey," I frowned at Alyssa. "What's that on your hand?"

"Hmm?" said Alyssa. She looked down and peeled a small, roundish pebble off the back of her hand. A faint, flashing red light came from the back of it.

"A tracking blip!" Kyrak exclaimed. Then he scowled. "Winter Canadian must have managed to slip it on her hand when she grabbed hold of his foot."

I didn't move. A slow, evil smile was spreading across my face. 
"Uh, Alexa," Pocket looked uncomfortable. "What are you up to?"  "I have an idea," I replied, still grinning evilly. I took the tracking bug out of Alyssa's hand and then began to mine downwards at a fast rate. I used my hands in the beginning, then once I got past dirt, I switched to an iron pickaxe. I went through two iron pickaxes, but finally, I reached bedrock. Leaning down, I placed the faintly flashing tracking bug on top of a piece of granite.
"Find us if you can, Herobrine," I said softly. Then I climbed back up, filling in the tunnel as I went.

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

@Zeushermes:

Okay, I UNDERSTAND that Herobrine is totally tracking us and stuff, but can you slow down a bit? I mean, my post is still coming through, and it has nothing to do with your later two posts. I just can't keep up, and some of us have to sleep.

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

lol

• Posted at:

Fine.

• Posted at:

Sorry. I meant to say "hermeszeus." I just got it mixed up. It's getting pretty late where I am, and I have to do some school stuff.

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Why the others won't post?

• Posted at:

Act if your post about finding the tracker didn't come through.Ok?

• Posted at:

Hermeszeus:

Listen. I don't want to offend you. Honestly, I like your POVs. You have great ideas, and I really enjoy reading them. I'm not asking you to stop. 

But some of us have schoolwork to do, or have to go somewhere, or do something, and not all of us can keep up. All I'm asking is if you can slow down a little so other people have time to POV their ideas.

RPs are all about sharing stories. It's fun to make up the adventure, but don't forget to slow down sometimes and think about your idea. :-) I'm sorry if I came across as kind of...rude. Are we good?

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

P'S: Okay. We can pretend that the one about finding the tracker didn't come through. :-)

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Ok.If I have a c at the bottom,it means to be continued.Ok?

• Posted at:

Sounds good. 

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Fine.tell others......

• Posted at:

What time is it in your country?

• Posted at:

Amber?

• Posted at:

If no c at the bottom,you can continue it.Same for my later posts.

• Posted at:

Getting close to 9:30. 

Not too late, but it was a busy day, and I'm pretty tired. Plus, I have some stuff to do.

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

We stared in shock at the fallen Herobrine and Winter Canadian standing triumphantly over him.

"Uh..." Cloudless Sky stared. O_O "Why did you just knock Herobrine out, Winter Canadian?"

Winter Canadian smiled. "To tell you the truth, I've been wanting to do that for a LONG time."

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Cloudless Sky

I shuffled my feet nervously. "What do you mean?" I asked. I was still steamed after being frozen and all, but I was curious. Winter Canadian just smiled. "Oh yeah. Well, after he spared me and Einshine, there was a bit of a deal. If I had ever showed any sign of weakness, i'd lose something." he twiddled with his sticks. "Anyhow, when he did, he, um..." Winter Canadian smiled nervously. "killed me in that cloud world?" He smiled slyly. "Well, that's unreasonable." Cloudy mumbled.

Just then, Hero brine stirred. Alexa whispered to everyone, "Walk away. Slowly." But it was too late. Hero brine woke, and got up from the ground. He ran madly after us, and before, knocked Winter Canadian to the wall, making him black out. We ran and screamed through the caves. 

Then we came upon a ravine. It was a small way across, but I was no jumper. First Alyssa, Frost, Emmy, and Pocket got across. Pocket slipped- but Frost caught him. Then Kyrak, Alexa, and I went. But I didn't make it. i fell into the deep, dark ravine.

• Posted at:

I know the alphabet! yellow, red, purple, piscachio, elaphant, three, ThunderClan, blue, cheetah, apple...

Ice Master

Luckily,I woke very soon.Ouch.I heard screaming.Uh oh.I ran to the source of the screaming.Cloudless Sky was falling into a ravine!I couldn't even see the bottom!I had to save her somehow.Ice platform!No.

Just then,Hero brine appeared and pushed me in too!

• Posted at:

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 8 , ... 30 , 31 , 32