Will you join? Is this a good idea?

I screamed and stretched out my hand for Cloudless Sky and Winter Canadian, but I couldn't reach them. I felt my heart stop as I watched them fall...

Suddenly, something very weird happened.

A piece of the ravine jutted out, catching Cloudless Sky and Winter Canadian. They yelped: "ow!" but neither of them looked to be in a lot of pain. I looked up, confused, at Herobrine, but he looked just as confused. The piece of stone zoomed upward until it was level with the ground we were standing on. Cloudless Sky and Winter Canadian staggered off of it.

"What was that?" Cloudless Sky said in disbelief.

"I don't know," I replied. Then I looked up and my heart stopped again. "But I think we should RUNNN!"

Herobrine was zooming across the ravine on a cloud of flames. We all turned and bolted, running as fast as we could across the prarielands.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Plz don't send me friend requests: I can only take clan requests, and I feel bad denying requests.

UAC

I'm Autumn, Alexa, or Amberturtle

#GOFNF!

1st post on SAMB: 7/12/2014

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

*..yep, I did it on Creative.. :P      

Ice Master

I remembered something.When the ice is summoned,it's harder than rock.Maybe the ice pushed the rocks out.I told that to Alexa.But then Hero brine caught up to us.I froze him in a block of ice.It gave about a second for running away(Hero brine zapped the block with lightning)."Back to base!"I panted."How?"Kyrak asked."Just trust me!"I yelled,and led them back to the mountain base.After we reached the entrance,I pushed the button,let the others inside,pushed the button again,destroyed the button and ran inside.

"Phew."I said and blacked out again.

• Posted at:

Just call me Winter Canadian.

I'm the leader of the TWEAK and the Canadian Corps

OCs:Slenderbrine,Tornado Canadian,Shadow Canadian,Masked Mercenary,the Titans North,League of the Undead Lords,Wolver,Anubis,Enric,Roker, and Dekros Castallan.

Sorry,it was:"Why?"asked Kyrak.

• Posted at:

OCs:Slenderbrine,Tornado Canadian,Shadow Canadian,Masked Mercenary,the Titans North,League of the Undead Lords,Wolver,Anubis,Enric,Roker, and Dekros Castallan.

Winter Canadian blacked out after he destroyed the button.

After a while, he woke up again. Our base looked pretty bare, seeing as we had taken most of the stuff out of it.

"We can't stay here for long," Castor, the thief, sighed, rubbing his eyes. "Herobrine will catch up to us eventually: he may even attempt to tunnel through the mountain."

"That is true," agreed Kyrak. "But we need a place to rest for a while. We'll spend the night here and travel in the morning: Herobrine is weakest in the sunlight."

"Hey, Alexa," Winter Canadian struggled to sit up in the bed we had set up. "What do you think happened back at the cliff? I mean, it could've been ME who pushed out that platform, but it didn't feel like I was using my powers."

"I don't know," I replied. "It might've been you. We better just get some sleep for the time being."

We curled up on the stony floor. After a while, we were all asleep.

• Posted at:

Plz don't send me friend requests: I can only take clan requests, and I feel bad denying requests.

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Ice Master

I woke to a pick axe sound.I thought someone woke up already.I looked around.Then a block of stone on the wall broke-then I saw who was mining.Hero brine!When he began to mine the second block,I decided to wake the others.All of them woke when I tried to wake them up except for Castor.I picked him up and made enough ice horses for all of us."Pick a horse!"I shouted and jumped onto one.Cloudless Sky asked,"What does these horses do?"She asked.I made the horses run."Hold on!"I said.Hero brine finished mining the second block.We rode the horses to Frost's house."Maybe we should stay here for a while."

• Posted at:

The sun was setting in a golden haze, and I needed to find shelter fast. I had a loaf of bread an& a lot of potatoes for food, and I was about halfway to the mountain. I dug a small whole and hid. My first night. In the morning, I woke up with an unpleasant surprise. As I climbed out of my little shelter to find a spider at my door. "Yikes!" I yelped, but managed to escape losing only 2 hearts. As I journeyed towards the mountain, I ran into a zombie under a tree and got 1 scratch. Not helpful. I didn't kill anything, I couldn't bring myself to. But why?

• Posted at:

WOLVES ARE AWESOME AND I KNOW IT!!!!!!  Any objections? Good.

I love to hear

The quiet birds

Singing in the trees.

Their sweet song 

Fills the springtime air

Oh, wonderful birds.

Your smile

Makes me smile...

SO SMILE MORE OFTEN!!!!!!

Ice Master 

God.Now with Hero brine chasing us,it's impossible to stay in one place for long.Then I thought of something:The End!He won't find us there for a long time.He would be searching the Overworld and the

Nether to harvest the Ender Crystals.

• Posted at:

Ice Master

I decided to go to the End now.People thought there was one way of getting in and out of the End,but no.There was another way.The Void.It was dangerous,but it's worth a try.Once we get in it,we should enter the End.I told Alexa my plan.

c

• Posted at:

Ice Master

After I told Alexa my plan,she asked,"Isn't the Void under bedrock?How are we going to get there?""Teleportation."I replied.Then I had a problem.I asked Alexa,"How about the Ender Dragon?I mean,it's still there.""Don't worry,Emmy can tame it.She rode the Ender Dragon before."

• Posted at:

gonna be away for a few months.........Grounded!

• Posted at:

Sorry.False alarm.Got computer back

• Posted at:

Ice Master

After I told my plans to others,I gave each of them a rope."Tie one end to yourself and the other to the one next to you."I said.After we all did it,I asked,"Ready?"They all nodded.I concentrated...and teleported us right in the Void.Then my feet hit solid ground.We were in the End.I looked around.No sign of the dragon.I spotted a dark figure bending over a Ender Crystal on top of a obsidian.I regonised the person right away."Hero brine!"I yelled.He turned...and threw a diamond sword at me.The last thing I saw was a sword stuck in my chest.Then the world dissolved around me.

• Posted at:

We were flying through darkness. I had an eerie feeling that I was underwater. When I opened my eyes, I saw pitch blackness all around me. I opened my mouth to breathe in relief, but I looked over and just barely saw Winter Canadian shake his head in the blackness. No. His eyes plainly said.

I held my breath. We were nearing the bottom layer of bedrock. Right before we hit the indestructible stone, Winter Canadian waved his hand in a complicated manner. For a split second, the world became even darker, and then we drifted out of the bedrock...and into the End.

It seemed that we were in a second void, only this one was a little bit smaller. In the middle of THIS void floated a large island of endstone. The stuff seemed to radiate with power. Our ice horses whinnied nervously. Endermen were everywhere down there, and flying, hidden, by the darkness above: the Enderdragon.

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Our ice horses set us down on the island of endstone, and then they dissolved into vapor. We all kept our eyes fixed on the ground.
"Don't. Look. Up," I whispered. I saw the particles of Endermen floating near my fee.t

"Don't worry," said Cloudless Sky. "I packed some pumpkins," she pulled them out of her pack. We all slipped one over our heads and looked up at the endermen, the tall, obsidian pillers, and the eyes of the Enderdragon as she circled above us.

"She's not attacking," Kyrak said quietly.
"It's Emmy," said Winter Canadian. "She won't attack us if we're with Emmy."

"But Herobrine doesn't know that," I realized. "He'd never expect us to be here."

"Still," warned Kyrak. "We'd better get to work on building a small base. Mining will be useless here, but we need to stay hidden."

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

I walked forward to one of the massive obsidian pillers. "I know a trick," I said slowly, running my hand along the stony ground. "That will make us a great base. I can make it so that the sticky piston is always hidden, even when it's fully extended. Stand back," I said. Then I took my pickaxe out and mined down one, then turned and mined two underneath the obsidian piller. I placed the sticky piston in the back, put a piece of endstone in front of it, and then made a slightly complicated redstone circuit. Luckily, I was done quickly. I finished up by placing a stone button on the side of the obsidian piller.

"Watch," I said. I pushed the button, and the piston slid back, revealing the one block hole I had dug. Then it slid back as soon as the button popped back into place.

"Cool," admitted Kyrak.

"It's a start," I replied. "Now let's get to work on the actual base."

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

I dug down three blocks, which is as deep as I dared to go...well, technically, it was four blocks, if you include the whole piston-circuit thing. I made the room fairly large: 6 wide and 6 long. We all jumped down to check it out. 
"We'll need ladders so we can climb back out," said Castor. He quickly crafted a crafting table, pulled out some sticks, and made three ladders within minutes. We set them against the wall, and I placed a button, so we could open the secret door from the inside as well as the outside.

"Do you think Herobrine will notice the stone button on the obsidian piller?" asked Emmy.
"It's pretty pitch black out there," I replied. "And he doesn't even know we're here."
"Unless Cloudless Sky still has the tracker on her," said Winter Canadian.

We all looked at him. "What?"

"Herobrine placed a tracker on me, then it got on Cloudless Sky," said Winter Canadian. "But I heard it crunch when we hit that stone platform. Just in case...can I see your arm?" he said to Cloudless Sky.

Cloudless Sky nodded and rolled up her sleeve.

Winter Canadian studied her wrist for a moment, then nodded. "No need to worry...it's gone."

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Suddenly, Winter Canadian froze up, his face a mask of horror and anger. 

"Winter Canadian?" Cloudless Sky frowned. "Are you okay?"

"Herobrine!" Winter Canadian suddenly yelled.

"I think he's having some sort of illusion," I frowned. "Herobrine must be sending it to him."

We took ahold of Winter Canadian's arms firmly. He thrashed and struggled against us, but we finally managed to sit him down on the ground. I took a Water Bottle out of my pack and poured some water down his throat. 

Winter Canadian was still sputtering wildly. After a few minutes though, color began to wash back into his deathly pale face. 

"I saw him," Winter Canadian still looked a little shaky. "He was trying to harvest the Endercrystals, but he was failing. And then he threw a sword..." Winter Canadian drew a deep breath. 

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

They were here. In the end. I had pretended to overcome the illusions to fool them. And they fell for it. so gullible, those guys are. Anyway, Herobrine had made me invisible, and so I checked on their shelter. I raised my hand and an icy layer of frost covered the piston door. It was frozing, there was no way they could get it back open. I teleported back to Herobrine.

"They're trapped." I said. "Now, is the ender crystal ready?"

Herobrine nodded, his glowing eyes never blinking. He had to keep the stream of magic going.

I reached out and touched it. I fled the power coursing through me, but I couldn't keep it. Gently touching Herobrine's arm, I transferred the magic to him. He flinched, back soon his eyes began glowing brighter. I felt my power return.  I felt strong. I knew who I was now. The hardcore world was only a test, and I had passed. I had returned.

Herobrine thought I was allied with him, but he was wrong. Frostbrine was back. Herobrine would be no more.

Sorry I haven't posted in ages, I've been busy! D:

• Posted at:

Suddenly, I heard a crackling noise: SSCH

I ran over to the piston door...but it was frozen shut!
"We're trapped!" I gasped. "Someone froze it!"

"A follower of Herobrine, no doubt," Pocket said grimly.

We immediately packed up the crafting table and the ladders. Winter Canadian raised his hand weakly, and a group of frost horses appeared in our house. Climbing onto their icy saddles, Winter Canadian flicked his wrist, and we dissapeared, teleporting to a brand new location...

*I might not be able to POV for a while, but I'll be back soon!*

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

When I opened my eyes, I saw where we were.

It was a mushroom island.

Granted, it was a small one: I had seen larger in books, but this island was still a fair size. It had several giant mushrooms, a dark spooky cave at one end of the island, a bunch of mooshrooms, and a small mountain of stone and mycelium at the other end. Suddenly, Winter Canadian groaned. His face was deathly pale. The frost horses melted into water. 

"What's wrong?" I asked him. The others turned around, concerned. 
"Never...tried...so much teleportation...and so far..." Winter Canadian looked shaky. "But we'll...we'll be safe here...no hostile mobs means..."

"No Herobrine," I realized. "What about his followers?"

Winter Canadian shook his head. "They won't be able to get in here either. The boundaries of this biome won't allow it. We're safe here for...for the time being."

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

"Hey, where's Frost?" Alyssa frowned, looking around.

That's when it hit me. "Frost was the double agent," I realized grimly. "She was the one who sealed our doors."
"What?!" Alyssa said, shocked. "That's impossible!"

"No," Kyrak shook his head. "It's believable. It makes sense, doesn't it? Frost used her powers...probably given to her by Herobrine...to seal our doors shut. She wasn't there when we realized it was frozen, was she?"

Everyone shook their heads grimly.

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Winter Canadian staggered slightly. He swallowed hard, his face turning pale. "I...I need to rest," he gulped shakily.

"Let's go over to that small mountain," I pointed at the mound. "We can make a new base there.

Alyssa and Emmy supported Winter Canadian as we walked over. I began to dig into the mountain, and with the help of Kyrak, Pocket, Cloudy, and Cloudless Sky, we had soon dug out the beginnings of a secret base. I easily installed the piston doors, and put down a button. This time, however, I put it on the ground instead of against a wall. Why? If I put it AGAINST a mycelium wall, it would show up against the dirt part. Set on TOP of the mycelium ground, however, and it blended in perfectly. I quickly created the usual redstone circuit, then we brought Winter Canadian inside. I had a bucket of milk that I offered to him to drink. He took it and quickly drained the small iron bucket. His breaths were heavy and exhausted.

I looked outside and realized the sun was setting. I planted a torch on the ground for a bit of light, and then we all curled up on the stony ground and slept.

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Cloudless Sky

In my dreams, Frost walked forward me. "You must bring  back Herobrine, Sky." No one ever called me sky before. "Frost, why...?" Should just smiled. "I change my ways. You know that you have equal power to Herobrine, and Notch? Actually you have their power combined." "So your point is?" "Sky, I want you to join me in taking over the worlds." And my eyes became white. So did frosts. "And I don't take no as an answer."

• Posted at:

The duck walks up to the lemonade stand. And then he said to the man runnin' the stand...

GOT ANY WAFFLES?!?!

I woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of Cloudless Sky, breathing hard. I looked over and saw that she was sitting up, her eyes wide and frightened.  "Bad dream?" I asked quietly. Cloudless Sky jumped slightly. When she saw it was just me, she nodded.  "Was it Herobrine?" I asked. Cloudless Sky shook her head. "No, Frost."

I couldn't help scowling. I pulled the clock out of one of our packs and checked the time. It was early morning. 

*   *   *

In a short period of time, everyone else was awake. We ate a breakfast of carrots and baked potatoes. Everyone seemed much more relaxed now that there wasn't the threat of Herobrine any longer. 

"Listen," I said in the middle of our meal. Everyone looked up. I took a deep breath and continued. "Last night, Cloudless Sky had a dream where Frost visited her. It won't be long until Herobrine comes into the picture too...and I don't think we want him reading our thoughts. Today we need to work on that enchantment I told you about: the Clear Thinking enchantment."

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

We placed down a crafting table, furnace, and enchanting table in the right corner. 

"Okay," I said slowly as I began pulling Gold Ore and leather out of our packs. "This enchantment can ONLY be placed upon gold or leather caps, and since they'll block the creepy visions Herobrine sends to you in the daytime, it'll be advisory to wear either either your gold helmet or leather cap nearly all the time."

Me, Castor, and Emmy already had leather caps, so we just took ours off and enchanted them. Kyrak reluctantly gave up his iron helmet for a gold one. And for everyone else, I crafted leather helmets and put the enchantments on them. It took nearly two hours, as the Clear Thinking enchantment is a long and complicated enchantment.

"Okay everyone," I said. "Just slip on your cap or your helmet, and the enchantment should start working."

We all did just that. Immediately, I felt my senses sharpen, and my thoughts become less scrambled. 

"Will this block the dreams he sends us at night too?" asked Cloudless Sky.

I sighed. "I'm afraid not, but it WILL prevent him from reading our minds in those dreams."

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

"They know it was you." Herobrine said. I nodded.

"Yes. I'll have to be more careful from now on."

We were up in the sky, over looking the mushroom biome.

"We can't go any lower." Herobrine said.

"But I have an idea. Can you guess?" Herobrine motioned to a mooshroom. I reached out with my hand and slowly let a strand of magic enter the animal. Then, my view changed to the view from it's eyes. I made the cow walk forward to the base. I saw a button on the groun. Even though I possessed the cow, I still had sharp vision. The cow pressed it, and wandered in. I made it look around. Everyone was still sleeping. I slowly gathered their supplies. Swords, bows, and, of course, those special helmets.

Herobrine himself couldn't possess mobs, but I could. Of course, not for long, and I felt my vision blur. I hurried out with their things, accidentaly dropping a sword. I tried to pick it up, but it was too late. I dropped the items outside the biome just as I left the cow. I returned to see Herobrine below me, gathering the items.

"Nice job, Frostbrine." He said, examining the sword.

"These are good, and I can make them more powerful."

I smiled as I heard a noise far below. Look at that, my old friends were awake.

BTW, can you guys find a way to save me from Herobrine eventually? And please tell me if some things are too over powered.

• Posted at:

Cloudless Sky

I thought about what Frost said. i couldn't tell the others about that part- but did I want to die? No.

When I woke up, it wasn't morning, but the middle of the night. And I saw Frost possessing a cow, taking away our stuff! I ran out right after Herobrine helped Frost carry our stuff away.

I glared at their backs. soon, Frost realized they were being followed and turned around. Instead of being surprised, like Herobrine, she was smiling. "You decided to come with us? Good." Herobrine just looked puzzled. Frost whispered something to him, then he smiled. Before I could run away, Frost grabbed my arm.

• Posted at:

I know the alphabet! yellow, red, purple, piscachio, elaphant, three, ThunderClan, blue, cheetah, apple...

Cloudless Sky

Herobrine, Frostbrine, and I all were teleporting. I had no idea where. Finally we appeared in a stone house, looking like we were underground. It was huge, probably a hundred block tall castle. There was a mossy cobblestone staircase, leading to rooms. There was a huge dining table in the middle of it all. "Wow," I said. Frost looked at me carefully. "You have power, Sky-" She said lovingly. "But you need to know how to use it." And my eyes went completely white. "You must follow Herobrine and my orders- and understand that you can't face the good side- again. You must be loyal to us, and we will take care of each other. And-" Herobrine inturrupted. "RULE THE WORLD!" lightning flashed through the castle, and the torches all went out. only a single peice of glowstone, under my feet, was lit. And everything went black.

• Posted at:

When I woke up, I saw something terrible: two of our most valuable diamond swords were gone! I searched through our chests. Luckily, we still had all of our ores and several tools and some other stuff, but that was still a significant loss. I gritted my teeth, woke the others, and showed them what had happened.

"Hey, where's Cloudless Sky?" interrupted Alyssa.

"Oh, no," Kyrak groaned. "Not her too! I thought followers of Herobrine couldn't enter the mushroom biome."

"Which means she couldn't have been an agent," I said thoughtfully. 

Then, suddenly, the world I knew vanished around me. 

I was plunging into darkness...a darkness even blacker then the void. Deep down, I knew: this wasn't a vision from Herobrine, or one his followers. This was a vision from someone different...someone I had known.

I hit the bottom of this endless void. It was so dark, I couldn't see what color the stone was: whether it was bedrock or cobblestone, I had no idea. "I see you've arrived," said a voice. I looked up and saw him: it was the boy from my dream....the boy I had been with in the Nether. His eyes looked upon me sadly. And, suddenly, I remembered his name. 

"Alexander," I spoke softly. "Alexander Stone."

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Alexander nodded. His face was solemn, his eyes still sad.

"You," I said slowly. "You were my brother. I remember now. We grew up in the Far Lands together, but then Herobrine...well, he got our parents. Alexander, why are you sending me this vision?"

"Because, Alexa," Alexander sighed. "You DO NOT remember. You have no idea of your true power. Don't you remember how you felt when you watched your friends fall into that ravine? Do you really think Winter Canadian made that ledge slide out?"

It was as though a door suddenly opened in my mind, the memories flooding back in like a river. "No," I said suddenly. "It was me."  "That's right," Alexander nodded. "I'm glad you finally see the truth."

I felt shocked. I reached up and ran my fingers through my hair. And then I realized something else.

"Oh, no!" I ground my teeth. "My cap is gone! And the others! I swear, Herobrine..."

Alexander smiled. "Not to worry, my sister. Herobrine, although powerful, is deluded: he had no idea the power spirits posess."

Alexander waved his hand in the air. Suddenly, out of the darkness, all of our enchanted caps and helmets fell into my arms.

"It is time to go back now, Alexa," said Alexander gently. "Perhaps one day we shall see each other again."

"Goodbye, Alexander," I nodded to him. Then Alexander waved his hand, and I closed my eyes. When I opened them again, I was back at the Mushroom Base.

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

When I opened my eyes, I saw the others, staring at me as though I were from another planet.

"Alexa!" Cloudless Sky ran up to me. "What happened? We were so worried! You sort of went rigid, and then you dissapeared! And now you just reappeared! Where did you get our caps and helmets? Where did you GO?"

I raised my hand for silence. Cloudless Sky quieted. 
"I have a lot to tell all of you," I said slowly. Then I told them about the vision I had, and how I had met with Alexander, my brother.

"But that isn't all," I replied slowly. Everyone was on the edge of their seats. I took a deep breath and continued. "While I was meeting with Alexander, he helped me to remember who I am. My name," I paused. "Is Alexa Stone. And...well," I swallowed. "Do you know how Herobrine can control fire, and his followers can control ice?"
"Yes," everyone said automatically.

"Well," I paused for a moment. "I can control the Earth. That was what happened at the ravine: I inadvertently used my abilities to control the rock in the side of the cliff. Me and my brother were the last of the Stones. After our parents died, we were the last remaining threat to Herobrine. This is the reason Herobrine is after me: he wants to get rid of that threat."

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

I handed back everyone their enchanted caps. I could tell which ones belonged to the person: each shimmered with a slightly different color, thanks to the difference of our thoughts. Mine had a pale beige color, Alyssa's was a frosty blue, and so on, and so on. You get the idea. 
I couldn't help giggling a little bit as we slipped back on our caps. "Imagine what Herobrine is going to be thinking when he finds out all his caps are missing."

"Maybe he'll think Blazes or Ghasts destroyed them," Cloudy shrugged.
"I'm still just trying to take in what I just heard," added Kyrak. "I mean, it's kind of crazy, if you think about it."

"Hey," said Cloudless Sky. "Would you happen to be related to the Herobrine family?"

I thought about that for a moment. "I think we are...distantly. Maybe fifth cousins."

"Which brings us to the next question," said Kyrak. "What's happened to Cloudless Sky?" 

I smiled...just a little bit. "I think maybe I can answer that."

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

"There's something I can...or rather, used...to do," I said slowly. "It's called Instant Replay. I can focus my attention to the Earth, and see what's been happening up to a week ago."
"Perfect," said Castor. "Can you do it now?"

I hesitated. "I haven't done this in a long time, but...I'll give it a shot. I need quiet though."

Everyone immediately fell silent. I sat down on the stony floor and closed my eyes, concentrating...

Suddenly, I had a view of our mushroom island from far above. I simply knew I was too early: an entire week ago. I focused on fast forwarding time. I watched days and nights pass within seconds. Then, suddenly, I stopped halfway through a night. This was right. I just knew it.  I watched as Frost and Herobrine hovered at the edge of our borders. Frost held out her arm, and a mooshroom suddenly jerked out of it's sleep. I felt like slapping my forehead. How could I forget? Mooshrooms were the one mob Herobrine COULD posess, and sometimes he could give that ability to his followers.

I watched as the mooshroom walked into our house, took our caps and two diamond swords, and trotted back out. I saw Cloudless Sky run after it. But then, she got too close to the borders...and Frost grabbed her. Then they dissapeared.

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Oops! Sorry. Cloudless Sky is a captive of Herobrine now, so she couldn't have been there when I came out of that vision! :P 

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Sorry. I saw another mistake:

"Hey," said Cloudless Sky. "Would you happen to be related to the Herobrine family?"

I meant Winter Canadian. Anyway, sorry about that.

I blinked my eyes, returning to the normal time period. I told my friends about what I had seen. 
"So...Frost grabbed her?" Winter Canadian swallowed.
I nodded. "Yeah, and then they teleported...probably to Herobrine's castle in the Nether. Can you just send a frost horse to her and have it teleport back?"

Winter Canadian's face paled. "I've never...I mean, I've never tried to send a Frost Horse so far away. And into another world? That makes it even more difficult. But," he took a deep breath. "I'll give it a shot."

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Cloudless Sky

Herobrine and Frostbrine proudly showed me their castle. "And it's teleport proof too. Only us three would be able to teleport into it."

• Posted at:

I know the alphabet! yellow, red, purple, piscachio, elaphant, three, ThunderClan, blue, cheetah, apple...

"I may be able to help," I suggested. Winter Canadian gave me a curious glance, then a hesitant nod. "Alright," he agreed. "But we need COMPLETE QUIET. Everyone got that?"

"Yes," Kyrak, Cloudy, Pocket, Emmy, Alyssa, and Castor said in unison. Then me and Winter Canadian closed our eyes. I concentrated on the Earth. It almost seemed to move beneath my feet as I felt every rock, every ore. Then I felt something. "Cloudless Sky," I said softly. "She's in the Nether, like we thought. In a cell, underground. I can't see her, but I just...I know she's there."  "Okay," Winter Canadian mumbled. "I'm going to try to send a horse to her now."

There were a few minutes of quiet concentration, then Winter Canadian spoke again, in a strained voice: "Is the horse there?"
I concentrated for a moment, then nodded, opening my eyes. "Yes. Cloudless Sky just climbed on top of it. She's ready to teleport."  
"Alright," Winter Canadian said shakily. "Now comes the really difficult part."

I watched as Winter Canadian's face became paler and paler, his brow furrowed in concentration. I could almost see his life force sagging with the effort. Suddenly, there was a POP! noise. I turned around.

Cloudless Sky was back.

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

did you read my post?

• Posted at:

Cloudless Sky

Then Herobrine stretched out his hand. "Now you will be known as Skybrine, the third member of our troop to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" Then a strange ambition came over me, and I had all of the madness and revenge, and hatred, in my heart. A circle of ice went around me, showing I now controlled that element. My eyes were permanently white, and all traces of my curious loving self were gone. I smiled. I figured out what i wanted in this world. I wanted power. And that was just what I was going to get.

"This is where you'll stay," Frost showed me a nice room upstairs. There was a small window, revealing I was in the nether, and a White-sheeted bed. There was a painting of a Wither on the wall. For some reason, I felt at home. I had found my true self. At least I thought I did.

• Posted at:

Oops! Sorry. Pretend this part of my post didn't happen: Suddenly, there was a POP! noise. I turned around. Cloudless Sky was back.

After a few moments of concentration, Winter Canadian opened his eyes, staggering slightly. "It's just as I feared," he groaned. "It's teleport proof." 
"What are we going to do!?" Emmy wailed. "Cloudless Sky is stuck in the Nether!"

"Well then," I said briskly. "If we can't bring Cloudless Sky to us, then we'll just have to go to Cloudless Sky."

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E