Will you help?

Anyone have an Xbox?I don't,but I know someone who defeated Hero Brine!His name is Michael.Here is the story:There once was a regular Steve,but all the kids called him Hero Brine.One day,Hero Brine walked into the woods,and saw a troll.The troll followed him EVERYWHERE,and soon became a glitch.One day,Hero Brine was sleeping,and the troll used a potion.The potion was to make Hero Brine think EVERYONE was a troll.Hero Brine's eyes turned white,and he started attacking every Steve,and Hero Brine soon became a glitch.The creators of Minecraft couldn't even stop him!!!!!And to this very day,the story of Hero Brine lives on,and so does he.We need your help!!!Do everything you can to try and defeat Hero Brine!!!!You'll need a lot of Diamond swords,like A LOT of Diamond swords,armor,pickaxes,and i'm not sure if there even are any of these,but Diamond bow and arrows.Hurry!Time is running out!!!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

One step closer on how to be brave for you I have died everyday waiting for you.Darling don't be afraid,i have loved you for a thousand years,I love you for

a thousand more...one step closer...

Everyone can reply,to!

• Posted at:

One step closer on how to be brave for you I have died everyday waiting for you.Darling don't be afraid,i have loved you for a thousand years,I love you for

I think that the creators got this, but i'm not too sure. I bet if Notch starts getting tons of letters on Hero brine that he will do something.

• Posted at:

I know the alphabet! yellow, red, purple, piscachio, elaphant, three, ThunderClan, blue, cheetah, apple...

I heard a different herobrine story:

Long ago, there was a boy named Brian. He often played around in the woods, or chased pigs around the field. One day, however, he got lost in the forest. But he found a trail of glass blocks that led up to a house. Up by the house there was a person, who looked strangely like Brian. But still, despite the strangeness, Brian continued down the trail. Once he arrived, the midday sun in the sky quickly blinked to pitch-black nighttime in an instant. Brian suddenly felt tired, so he did not question this and wandered into the house to have a nap. The dream was very strange. He saw himself, his back turned from sight, watching a village below a mountain. Suddenly, thunder clapped. Then Brian's face zoomed into sight. It was mostly the same, with one small exception... His eyes glowed white. They suddenly pulsed brighter, and he waved his hand to the air, and lightning rained down upon the village, setting it aflame with no rain paired with it to put the fire out. All the dream went black after that. One sound remained... "Wake up..." Brian woke up the morning after as something not himself. With powerful abilities and a hatred for all things living, he realized what had happened. He was something different. His name was Herobrine. He opened the door of the cottage, and summoned creepers to destroy it, and asked them to build him a magnificent mansion by nightfall. And off he left, down the glass trail... And towards his doomed village.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

I'm back and better than ever!

My gang: RoxyStellaLeafTessSasmiLyraRoMarileeJacksonAlyaMillyAquamarineHematiteSandyRowanJaidenMaddie

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

"I could do about anything, I could even learn how to love... Like you"

if herobrine was real the creators and notch would just shut down and delete minecraft :\ I don't believe in any of that stuff

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire !!!

I don't have an Xbox, but I will look out for him on P.E.

• Posted at:

SQUIDS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!

I like both pi and pie.

Pizza is awesome.

#minecraft

#Ekat

#lovesquids

#magicanimalclub

#mcpeforlife

Whoever is slow to anger has great understanding, but he who has a hasty temper exalts folly.

James 1:20

He may have been the one who sent me a creepy minecraft dream. Also, he filled my weird little hobbit hole with villagers ang gave me a temporary fear of survival mode that lasted until I tried it on easy. then, it became mofre fun. Only problem is I now have a fear of the dark. Although, to make him less scary, I think of him as some random steve-skin bullyand he was so mean that someoene came and painted his glasses white as a prank but he didn't notice because he could still see fine

• Posted at:

JayBriarleaf, Illusion, Fluffermuffins,  with a gang too big                 

Greencloak

Rainwing

Fluxer

Skyclan Warrior

Daughter of Bastet

#ADOPTdon'tSHOP

#Purrito

Black Cats = Good Luck

This sentence is false. Now there's a brain freeze!

HeroBrine is real,and the creators don't have this.They've tried to destroy him,but he always comes back alive.He's just a dirty little glitch,but he can be defeated.And please,tell more stories about him,because it'll give us more information on him.

• Posted at:

Okay. and does anyone want any Orespawn armor? okay, I don't have any mods on my real computer Minecraft

• Posted at:

JayBriarleaf, Illusion, Fluffermuffins,  with a gang too big                 

Greencloak

Rainwing

Fluxer

Skyclan Warrior

Daughter of Bastet

#ADOPTdon'tSHOP

#Purrito

Black Cats = Good Luck

This sentence is false. Now there's a brain freeze!

sorry, i think i updated my  xbox to higher version than the last one where herobrine was.

• Posted at:

i love the 39 clues and every thing else scholastic makes

it's good to be smart

Anyone have stories?I don't think you know,but I have a sister.Her name is Holly.I'll give you a hint to know if it's Holly or me.If it's me,i'll use Aquamarine Font and Comic Sans Font Family.For Holly,it's magenta font,and terminal Font Family,ok?

Hi,guys!It's me,Holly!So my sister,Ashleigh,wants me to go on here and see if HeroBrine is gonna pop up on our friend,Michael's xbox.So,stay safe on this challenge!

• Posted at:

Best ships:Chroaud,Freem,Evercloud,Shadowwings,Coppermoon,Acehorn,and Scalesmond

TIME FOR HUNTING! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO p.s. stay safe! see you one de xbox!

• Posted at:

"I WILL HUNT DOWN HEROBRINE!" -tardyturkey3

my gang:mario,kaos,snoopy,me,riana AND PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

IAMHEROBRINE

• Posted at:

This is awesome! How u do it is !!! I like !!!

• Posted at:

I'm a 

• Posted at:

Yea, I think he gave my brother indefinite "miners fatigue". Like that's not even a potion! And how come meh other brother and I dident get it when we did the exact same thing!

• Posted at:

I'm a vamp.I have  two OC's,Wolf whom is also a vampire and Shadow ah nightwing.For all them Werewolfs,I come in peace and well for them Icewings I have no clue on what to say.Other than that, stay calm,  check the vents,and survive the night! 

to find hero brine you have to go in the end through the portal  and defeat the enderDragon  then mine the dragon egg.

then you'll be nice to you and give you 100 invincibility potion's, and make you level 1,000 Plus any normal level you have .

i've done it to

• Posted at:

if you read by first polls  i'm epically epic 

^_^

|

/\ 

|

|

/\

/. \ 

_.  _ 

nobody likes POKÈMON!?

Has anyone here actually seen a Herobrine one the Xbox?

-fang

• Posted at:

I am a pianist, biker, I play lots and lots of video games,  and I am AWESOME!!! 

KEANE KEANE KEANE KEANE 

My nickname is Fang. And please don't call me anything else.

I LOVE VIDEO GAMES!!!! IF YOU AGREE WITH ME, WRITE THIS.  VG FOREVER!!

I've heard a Herobrine story. *Suddenly it's night and everyone's sitting around the campfire* When Brine was young, he was born with his sister, Ender, with special powers. Ender was serious and powerful. Brine would prefer to mess around and troll players. Then together they saved Minecraft from an unknown evil. Ender went far away to develop her powers, but Herobrine, as he was now known, was unrestrained. He destroyed villages and killed innocent people. When Ender heard, she couldn't believe that Herobrine would do that. She set off immediately, and she and Herobrine engaged in a battle. Herobrine sent her away, turning her into the Ender dragon. She found a way to find him though and fought him again. This time he didn't win, choosing to run away instead of facing the wrath of his sister. She went to Notch, and he used his coding powers to ban Herobrine. After a time, he found strength and returned as a glitch. Notch and Ender battled him, but they could only weaken him. Notch continued to try and ban him, failing to destroy him completely. And yet, he made himself a Fortress that was out of reach of updates. He still came out, totally freaking players out. Ender and Notch still battle him to this day, but yet, he lives. (Go check out once a hero, forever a villain for more.) There is also a rumor that Herobrine is Notch's brother, and that he helps hackers by telling them his secrets. However, there i-is o-o-one thing that c-can defeat himmmmmm.............. FOOLISH HUMANS, TRYING TO DEFEAT ME! YOU CAN NEVER CATCH ME!! *evil laughter*
  • Posted at:

Wolves are beautiful creatures!

RAVENCLAW!!

GREENCLOAK!

Wolfstar of WhisperClan

MineCraft fur Life!

Proud Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints AKA Mormons

I've heard a Herobrine story. *Suddenly it's night and everyone's sitting around the campfire* When Brine was young, he was born with his sister, Ender, with special powers. Ender was serious and powerful. Brine would prefer to mess around and troll players. Then together they saved Minecraft from an unknown evil. Ender went far away to develop her powers, but Herobrine, as he was now known, was unrestrained. He destroyed villages and killed innocent people. When Ender heard, she couldn't believe that Herobrine would do that. She set off immediately, and she and Herobrine engaged in a battle. Herobrine sent her away, turning her into the Ender dragon. She found a way to find him though and fought him again. This time he didn't win, choosing to run away instead of facing the wrath of his sister. She went to Notch, and he used his coding powers to ban Herobrine. After a time, he found strength and returned as a glitch. Notch and Ender battled him, but they could only weaken him. Notch continued to try and ban him, failing to destroy him completely. And yet, he made himself a Fortress that was out of reach of updates. He still came out, totally freaking players out. Ender and Notch still battle him to this day, but yet, he lives. (Go check out once a hero, forever a villain for more.) There is also a rumor that Herobrine is Notch's brother, and that he helps hackers by telling them his secrets. However, there i-is o-o-one thing that c-can defeat himmmmmm.............. FOOLISH HUMANS, TRYING TO DEFEAT ME! YOU CAN NEVER CATCH ME!! *evil laughter*
  • Posted at:

RAVENCLAW!!

GREENCLOAK!

Wolfstar of WhisperClan

MineCraft fur Life!

• Posted at:

RAVENCLAW!!

GREENCLOAK!

Wolfstar of WhisperClan

MineCraft fur Life!

herobrines blood will be under my claws!!!!!

• Posted at:

black eye

My oc’s(wof): flame, mid, iced, puddle, seaweed, fern.

my oc’s(warriors): badger, quietpaw and moonwing, Skycloud and sweetstorm, shellpaw, mistkit, Streamstorm, Flashwater, Nightkit, 

winterwatcher

moonbli

Sorry Guys But I Killed Him I Play On The 360' So Xbox Ones Watch Out!!!

• Posted at:

if you read by first polls  i'm epically epic 

^_^

|

/\ 

|

|

/\

/. \ 

_.  _ 

nobody likes POKÈMON!?