So, you can choose any mod but everyone has to meet up at some point. To make things less confusing, mods will be shared across, but things from said mod won't appear when a character is by themselves. Characters can share items from separate mods, and defeat mobs and bosses together. Just to clear things up. The sign-up thingamabob:

Name:

Personality:

Skin:

Mod:

Other:

You can have two characters, but you don't need to have the second one. Oh, and they can have normal names of username-type things. I went with one of each. (But you can just call a character with a username name by a nickname. How much can I say name in a sentence?)

Name: Sparklestar445 (Nickname- Star)

Personality: Relatively cheerful, brave, but can be clumsy sometimes.

Skin: A girl with a black hoodie with purple trim and jeans, brown hair, green eyes.

Mod: Nevermine (I will often reference the wiki for this one, so I recommend you do to-unless you're an expert, that is.)

Other: Wants to delay going to the creepy dimension, dustopia, as much as she can.

Name: Rowan

Personality: Serious, but a good friend. Dislikes bugs A LOT.

Skin: A slime with a red T-shirt and black pants.

Mod: Twilight Forest

Other: When he got the mod, the game didn't work and he started out in the Twilight Forest instead of the overworld, so that's where he lives. The only way he could get back is through someone else's portal, which I will allow people to do even if the don't choose the same mod.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Glimmer

I'm back and better than ever!

My gang: RoxyStellaLeafTessSasmiLyraRoMarileeJacksonAlyaMillyAquamarineHematiteSandyRowanJaidenMaddie

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

"I could do about anything, I could even learn how to love... Like you"

Name: Warriorqueen924 (nickname: Arianna)

Personality: Confident and prideful most of the time, but when she does get scared sometimes by some of the mobs.

Skin: A blond haired girl with blue and silver armor and a crown with an sapphire in the middle.

Mod: Aether mod.

Other: She hates and is scared to death of the sun spirit.

• Posted at:

Lightning

{Proud Atheist} {Oxford Comma} {Kinda Emo} {Really wants MCR back}

"Get your bad vibes out of my cornflakes. I'm not interested." -Gerard Way

|-/

Name:Winter Canadian

Personality:Serious sometimes,funny at other times.

Skin:Herobrine with a light blue jacket and white boots.

Mod:OreSpawn Mod

Other:Can summon and control ice.Don't ask.

Wouldn't it be nice to have a Avatar Mod?

• Posted at:

Just call me Winter Canadian.

I'm the leader of the TWEAK and the Canadian Corps

OCs:Slenderbrine,Tornado Canadian,Shadow Canadian,Masked Mercenary,the Titans North,League of the Undead Lords,Wolver,Anubis,Enric,Roker, and Dekros Castallan.

Nickname is I.C.E.R.

• Posted at:

OCs:Slenderbrine,Tornado Canadian,Shadow Canadian,Masked Mercenary,the Titans North,League of the Undead Lords,Wolver,Anubis,Enric,Roker, and Dekros Castallan.

can we start?

• Posted at:

Yup! Start whenever you like! I'm doing my POVs right now! (After this post, anyway.)

• Posted at:

Glimmer

My gang: RoxyStellaLeafTessSasmiLyraRoMarileeJacksonAlyaMillyAquamarineHematiteSandyRowanJaidenMaddie

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Star's POV

Honestly, this was already rather strange. Outside the front door of Star's oak-wood shed (built just before mid-day) there were some creatures. A little herd of yellow chicken-like creatures were outside. They looked like little puffs on legs. And they were ADORABLE. But the fact that they were repeatedly circling the house, ramming the door, and staring through the  glassless windows with a crazy look in their eyes hinted that they weren't the most friendly of creatures. Star already knew what they were. Chargers. They weren't exactly strong, but she only had a wooden sword at her side. This world had only just started, after all. She dug a quick hole in her floor ( 3 blocks deep) and decided to upgrade to a stone weapon. Good. She closed her eyes and swung the door open. The 4 chargers immediately swarmed to the door. Lucky it only took a few slices to take them down. She picked up the feathers that were left over. It seemed like a good idea to go underground and get some flint to use for arrows. So she made a wooden pick and shovel with some spare sticks and wood lying around, and made a staircase right where a little hole was. (The hole was conveniently there after taking some stone blocks for a sword) Hoping against hope that she didn't run across a cave, she dug her staircase down, picking up every last bit of coal. Thankfully, she found two veins of iron. (which were enough to make a chestplate) And Star resurfaced with her small treasures, only to see out her window that the full moon was rising in the sky...

Rowan's POV

Rowan had been adventuring in the forest for a while. But never had he seen a place like this! Strangely, firefly jars were hanging from the trees and sat on fencepoles sticking up from the ground. But yet there were no inhabitants who could have lit the place up so nicely. Out past the little firefly-lit woodland was a small plain and... A garden-like place, sort of like a courtyard. But gigantic. Pillars stood proudly inside of the structure. On the walls protecting the place was a carved image of a snake. Rowan knew what he had found. The lair of the first boss, the Naga. He quickly ran back to his cabin in the forest to prepare for his first boss fight. This was perhaps one of the most exciting things since 10 days ago, when he first spawned here.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

I stared at the ceiling in my dirt house.What should I do?I thought.I decided to find someone's house,since I knew there were someone else.Soon I found Star's house.(You continue,pug.)

• Posted at:

Can I change my mod to the Morphing  Mod?

• Posted at:

Sure!

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Star's POV:

Night was beginning to fall as the horizon began to turn orange, darker and darker. Star huddled next to her new furnace, warming up against it as it turned her iron into ingots. Already the silhouettes of hostile creatures dotted the horizon. One of them was running closer and closer. Star peered nervously out the window, realizing that she hadn't made a bed. The shadow kept running even closer to the house. Star poked her brand-shiny-new iron sword out the window, still slightly warm from the furnace's heat. "Ow! Watch what you're doing, that thing's pointy!" The shadow complained. Star realized that what she nearly stabbed was a person. "Oh, uh sorry. C'mon  in. There isn't much room, sorry. I only just started building this place." The person swung open the door. The door whined a long creak. "So you have a weapon? Great, because those things over there obviously aren't normal mobs!" Star peered through the window. About a mere 15 blocks away there was a creature that seemed like a dark fog, not completely creature or shadow. She knew they were called dark beasts, and they could easily blind you for a few seconds. "Could you block up the window please? That would be great. I'll try to make a comfortable room downstairs, minus a bed since I don't have any wool, so unfortunately it'll be one of those awkward nights where everyone huddles in a hole for the night, waiting for the morning and hoping the bad guys go away. Sorry." Before Star even turned around, the windows were already plugged with cobblestone. Star smiled, thanked the person, and headed downstairs to make a room to the side of her mining staircase. "Hey, what are those again?" The person asked. "They're called dark beasts, and they've got a lot of health. At least we haven't seen a scrubby yet. Those things are AWFUL. Don't worry too much about them though, we're safe since we're walled in. If you're wondering what time it is, feel free to look through the door window. Yeah, full moons are a blast, aren't they?" Star said sarcastically. "What do you mean, full moons? Is there more mobs or something?" The visitor asked. Star sighed. "Yep, pretty much. If you want to stay around, get used to weird noises, because the horde outside is only going to get bigger." The person winced at a high-pitched laugh from outside. "What was that?" Star grabbed the person's hand and charged downstairs. "Scrubbies. They sound stupid, but they can light you on fire and everything. If we're down here, their fire can't glitch through the wall." As the night went on, Star made a room and the visitor watched the chaos outside through the door, hoping the moon would set soon. Little did they know that not only this was merely the beginning, but more people were soon to join the group.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

I felt the room was a little too small.So I said to the other person,"Wouldn't it be nice to have more space?"Yeah!"She replied.So I summoned ice and made a larger space."Cool!"She exclamed."How did you do that?"Long story."I replied.

• Posted at:

"Little cold?"I asked."Totally."The girl replied."No problem for me!"I said and turned into a sheep and laid

down on the floor.

• Posted at:

"Wanna shear me?"I asked."Doesn't hurt!I'm an endless supply of wool because when I change back to human and back into a sheep again,my wool grows back."

• Posted at:

name: forest

personality: shy, not trusting, protective over her pets

skin: a girl with a jacket and blue pants, black hair, greyish-greenish eyes

mod: the pet dragons mod

other: N/A

• Posted at:

sides pxwdNadThanEthPS

Fortis  

My. PINK. SHEEP.

You're in! Start POVing anytime you want.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Star's POV:

After enough shearing, there was finally enough to make two comfortable beds. And so both the visitor and Star slept soundly until morning, hoping the monsters outside would go away by morning. A deep, mysterious growl sounded from the door and both of them realized the hopes were false. Luckily, there was only that one persistent dark beast from sunset. Star's iron sword was now cold as ice from laying on a heap of cobblestone. Star opened the door, slashed, and slammed the door shut. She repeated this a few times before the dark beast flopped over and disappeared in a swirl of smoke. Where the curling mass of smoke was half a second before lay a violet shield with a face on it. It looked skull-like, and the eyes were two glinting rubies. "Huh, a scream shield. Might be useful if I ever go to the mysterium. That'll be awhile though. I'm keeping this though." She went inside and put the scream shield in a chest, then went downstairs into the mining staircase and then turned to go into the room. "Hey, you'll never believe what I found!" The visitor said excitedly. Before Star could guess, he he answered his last sentence. "A cave!" Star groaned. She didn't like going underground much. "Okay, so we're going mining then? I guess some jade would be nice if we can find some. Hey, you haven't fought anything from here yet, so I guess I'll make a spare sword." Noticing that the person had winced, she replied. "Oh, don't worry. There won't be any stuff from last night again. Honestly, the worst thing we could find would be a trickster, they multiply pretty quickly, but I doubt we'll find any of those." An ominous noise sounded below. "Hey, your first one! Just a void walker." The person still seemed a little creeped out. Star handed him her sword. "Go!" Star nudged him downstairs. "Really? I have to fight THAT THING?!?!" He yelled back up. "They aren't too hard, honest!" Star shouted back. The door slowly creaked open, and the visitor tiptoed in, the  tip-tap of stone beneath his feet echoing up the steps. He jumped in circles, dizzying the void walker, and then sprayed ice at it. The creature, dazed by the attack, walked in circles. He jumped and stabbed the void walker, and somehow, since the ice hurt the void walker, and the weird animal received a final blow. "Nice job, come back up here before the mother comes!" The visitor ran out, slammed the door behind him, and yelled. "What? That thing...wasn't full size? Or full strength or anything?" The person peered through the door. Nothing was there except a dark blue chestplate. He quickly dashed in and out to grab it. "Wait... Only the mother void walker drops armor... You got the mother?!?! Hey, you're better than I thought! You can keep the armor though." After the initial face of surprise the visitor wore, it slid into a grin as he put on the void chestplate. "Hey, fits nicely! Nice! I think I'll stay around here. What's your name?" "Star. What's yours?"

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Is this RP going to die already?

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Yep, this RP is dead. Unless someone wants to bring it back...

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Pwease?

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Technicalwaffle to the rescue!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

Master of cheese magic, pancake senpai, Founder of the "Kylo Ren is Awesome Club", technically a technical waffle.

See Also: technicalwaffle, Pancake.

Move ball - Han Solo to BB-8

Name: Dragonhail232 (short Hail)

Personality: Stubborn and thinks that he is the most Superior while traveling in a group. Is actually superior at one thing though, longe-range combat.

Skin: Hail has a D.j. skin

Mod: Morphing Mod

Other: Hail has a haunting history and is not immune to plane-car-boat sickness

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

Master of cheese magic, pancake senpai, Founder of the "Kylo Ren is Awesome Club", technically a technical waffle.

I ADMIT IT I have a crush on a guy named rowan :P

Name: Jayfeatherspark50(AKA Sparkpaw

Personality: Shy, playful, nervous, clumsy, crazy

Skin: golden speckled tabby cat, golden spark shape on head, deep blue hoodie, silver pants, black shoes with kitten faces on toes

Mod: Orespawn

Other:

• Posted at:

JayBriarleaf, Illusion, Fluffermuffins,  with a gang too big                 

Greencloak

Rainwing

Fluxer

Skyclan Warrior

Daughter of Bastet

#ADOPTdon'tSHOP

#Purrito

Black Cats = Good Luck

This sentence is false. Now there's a brain freeze!

Yay! Let's do dis!

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Also, for Star's POV, I'm going to ignore skills, temperature, and tribute bars because that just makes things complicated. And I won't use Rowan's POV until a portal is made accidentally or on purpose.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

As soon as someone gets a diamond, we can start Rowan's POV up again.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Star's POV:

The visitor glanced at the door below, because something moved within the cave. Luckily, it revealed itself to be a bat. "Oh, you can just call me Icer, even though it's my nickname. You can see how I got it." The space from the ice blast in the bedroom was still there, and some snow still clung to the back corners. "Shall we go mining?" Icer said in a fake-posh voice. "Sure!" Star agreed. Star grabbed the last remaining iron ingots from the furnace and quickly crafted an iron pickaxe. "Seeing as you're the one with the void armor, I guess you can defend while I mine things. I'll share, don't worry. Keep the sword for now. I'll just wear some boots. I really hope this cave goes down far enough to get some diamonds or rosite or something. I doubt we'll get to jade level though. Let's do this thing!" They charged down the steps in both excitement and hopes of ore.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Hail woke up as a viper.

This confused him.

He usually went to sleep as a dog.

Hail changed back into human and hopped off his bed, tangled his legs in the bedsheets, and fell, facefirst, onto the hard, wooden floor.

It was a good start for a new day.

As Hail walked out the door, he surveyed his surroundings, there was his plants thriving and giving loads of wheat in the sunshine. There were animals lurking around the Jungle. Hail also saw a drop bear, but he decided that it was fine.

Time to go mining! Hail said as he moved swiftly and quietly to his hidden chests.

The chests were stashed inside a lake, Hail dove underwater and opened the sturdy, iron doors that blocked the water. He fumbled around for the lock of the chest and opened it. Hail reached in and his fingers closed around a familiar wooden handle of his iron pickaxe. Hail reached into the chest again with his free hand and grasped the handle of his deadly iron sword. It's time to hack those diamonds. Hail thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Hail mined deeper and deeper into the ground, he found it strange that some ore has been mined in his area. Strange He thought. Nobody has mined in this part of the mine for years. It was infested with various mobs...especially spiders, which Hail hated.

There was a bump.

A crash.

Clang! Clang! Clang!

The unmistakable sound of iron on ore.

Hail moved towards the sound.

And spotted a dark silhouette of a human.

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

Star's POV:

Strange noises echoed from the cave's depths. This is only the beginning, Star thought. No matter how eerie or mysterious this cave was, there was always a worse place to be, notably the Greckon, Abyss, or Dustopia. Icer was ahead, on lookout for mobs. In the light of one of Star's torches, a white-blue twinkle came from a block of stone. "Hey! There's some diamonds over here!" Star said in giddy excitement. "We can make a pickaxe to get some of the more interesting stuff!" Star immediately started swinging her pickaxe against the sparkling gemstone. However, something was in a dark corner of the cave. Star dropped her pickaxe and picked up a torch. She crept closer... and closer... and- "Hey!" Star said. "Who are you?" A person was standing there. "Oh hi there. I'm Hail. Who are YOU?" Star looked at the iron equipment he had. He could be useful if he joined our little team she thought. "Hi! I'm Star. Over there is Icer. Nice to meet you, care to join this little mining expedition?" Hail blinked. "Honestly, that would be kinda cool." Star walked over to the diamonds she found, and finished mining them out of the stone before signaling both Hail and Icer to come along, deeper into the cave.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Once again, I'm worried this RP died. Again.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

IT SHALL NEVER DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hail's POV

As Hail was lead deeper and deeper down into the mine that he mined out. He was beginning to feel suspicious. "Where are you taking me?" He asked Star as he wove through the tunnels as if it were his.

Star stopped and turned to face Hail, "Well, I was thinking if you would come along our mining expedition?" Star smiled innocently.

Hail shrugged and pulled his cloak over his eyes. "I know a place where I mined thousands...I mean hundreds of diamonds."

Star stopped and stared quizzically at Hail, "Well then...maybe we could try that place later on?"

Hail shrugged, "sure." He mumbled. 

Star grinned, "you'll love our base!" He said happily.

Hail shrugged once more, then couldn't help smiling himself.

He's never met anyone so friendly to him.

Most people feared him.

Because he was a master of the dark arts.

Hail was a legendary sorcerer.

A sorcerer with a dangerous secret.

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

Thanks for reviving the RP... again! Yeah, more people should come to this MB, maybe we'd have more people.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Back!I'm Winter Canadian but I got banned.

• Posted at:

Winter Canadian:

Serously?

Good. But you know that having a swear in your username will make it more likely to get banned again, right? But good, I was worried you quit.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Star's POV:

Hail seemed to know these caves as though it were his home. Star felt a bit more comfortable thinking that, as the tunnel was only going deeper, and the faint orange glow of lava seemed to come from the end of it. Strange noises echoed everywhere, and sometimes Star could swear she saw a dark shape over there, or there, or in that dark corner over there. The torch in her hand was also reassuring too, as nothing could creep up on her. Except something did. "Ouch!" she yelled. It felt cold in the room. "What-is- OW!" She already knew there was a ghost, but where it was... She had no clue. Some faint bluish-white swirls that resembled that of an invisibility potion were whirling and spinning. "Over there! I- Ow!" She reached for the pickaxe at her waist,  and swung blindly to the target. Luckily, it hit, and a little puff a steam appeared where the ghost was. "Ahh, good. It's dead." Icer looked happy, but a little dissapointed. "I dunno about you guys, but I liked the cold." Hail looked a little surprised. "So that was..." A smile came over Star's face because she realized the random jolts of pain would stop. "That was a ghost." Hail tried to cover up the slight confusion. "Yeah, I knew that... uh huh..."

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

As the miners came down deeper into the cave, Hail could feel strange whispering that seemed everywhere at once. He crept ahead, and sensed the presence of a ghost. Sending it a telepathic message: go away, he was able to harness it and keep the ghosts at bay.

He glanced at Star, a white-knuckled figure gripping his pickaxe as if it were his life. "Calm down," Hail said as he saw Star's uneasiness. "Were not going to meet anymore ghosts on the way down!"

Star seemed to relax at the sound of that, but still stayed ready.

Hail and Star ended up in a vast cavern full of ore on the walls.

"Woah!" Hail whispered as he entered the cavern, he momentarily lost control over the ghost and they swarmed in.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Star screamed as he swung in circles, smashing ore, ghost, and occasionally Hail's helmet.

Hail brandished his sword and cut the ghosts down with the iron. He saw that other mobs such as skeletons and zombies heard the commotion and joined the feast for people.

As Icer also drew his sword, he stopped froze as he realized the mobs had surrounded them.

Hail was thinking furiously. If he let them die, then all of them will be dead.

If he unleashed his sorcery magic, his secret would be destroyed.

The mobs closed in.

Now, or never Hail thought.

Hail rose into the air and a lightning bolt ripped into the cavern.

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

I made some changes to Hail!

Name: Dragonhail232 (short Hail)

Personality: Stubborn and thinks that he is the most Superior while traveling in a group. Is actually superior at two things though, longe-range combat and stealth.

Skin: Hail has a ranger skin and wers a cloak all the time.

Mod: Magic mod

Other: Hail has a haunting history and is not immune to plane-car-boat sickness

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

I shot ice blasts at the monsters.They vanished in a poof."Uh...Little something.I'm the cousin of Hero brine,the lord of the Nether.And well,I can do a little mind reading.Hail is a evil wizard,Star."I said."You're right."Hail replied."Maybe we should leave."I said.I turned into a wolf and ran out.Hail followed.

• Posted at:

Winter Canadian:

Serously?

No!

read my character! It says that Hail has a haunting past!

Read my posts! It says that Hail has a dangerous secret!

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

Note: Me TOO!!

• Posted at:

Winter Canadian:

Serously?

1 , , 3 ... 11 , 12 , 13