• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Galee Gaven Pocket Cole Agent

You are what you make yourself. Including !sdrawkcab

|  ||  |

Prisms

This is the best place to contact me:

http://minecraft.scholastic.com/forums/topics/206895

I read these, but i have a hard time poving as a monster.

• Posted at:

HIISHAPPIBACK!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND I MISSED YOU A TON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JESUS LOVES YOU!

I'll start tomorrow.

• Posted at:

My Gang:

Me!

Felix (Flareon)

Jordan (Jolteon),

Leah (Leafeon)

Vicky (Vaporeon)

Glay (Glaceon)

Samantha (Slyveon)

Emily (Espeon)

Bryce (Umbreon)

Eva (Eevee)

Back!

• Posted at:

My Gang:

Me!

Felix (Flareon)

Jordan (Jolteon),

Leah (Leafeon)

Vicky (Vaporeon)

Glay (Glaceon)

Samantha (Slyveon)

Emily (Espeon)

Bryce (Umbreon)

Eva (Eevee)

Sorry, and you're in!

• Posted at:

Glimmer

I'm back and better than ever!

My gang: RoxyStellaLeafTessSasmiLyraRoMarileeJacksonAlyaMillyAquamarineHematiteSandyRowanJaidenMaddie

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

"I could do about anything, I could even learn how to love... Like you"

Bump....

• Posted at:

My Gang:

Me!

Felix (Flareon)

Jordan (Jolteon),

Leah (Leafeon)

Vicky (Vaporeon)

Glay (Glaceon)

Samantha (Slyveon)

Emily (Espeon)

Bryce (Umbreon)

Eva (Eevee)

Bumper cars....

• Posted at:

My Gang:

Me!

Felix (Flareon)

Jordan (Jolteon),

Leah (Leafeon)

Vicky (Vaporeon)

Glay (Glaceon)

Samantha (Slyveon)

Emily (Espeon)

Bryce (Umbreon)

Eva (Eevee)

Bumpo.

• Posted at:

My Gang:

Me!

Felix (Flareon)

Jordan (Jolteon),

Leah (Leafeon)

Vicky (Vaporeon)

Glay (Glaceon)

Samantha (Slyveon)

Emily (Espeon)

Bryce (Umbreon)

Eva (Eevee)

I will pov when somebody povs turning me back into myself.

• Posted at:

HIISHAPPIBACK!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND I MISSED YOU A TON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JESUS LOVES YOU!

Star's POV:

"Wonder what's taking everyone so long?" Star asked Hail. Hail simply shrugged. Meanwhile...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Castor, Cole, Forest, and Rowan were following a trail of deep imprints in the earth. It was clearly something of massive proportions which made them. They had to be Lilliana's. A roar of sorts echoed from the distance. The thing that incited the roar flew back proudly. Forest's dragon! Further ahead was a silhouette of a great size. The footprints trailed straight to it! Castor brought out his dog. Cole readied a spell. Forest petted the dragon on his head. And Rowan pulled out a bow. Something was going down.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

My gang: RoxyStellaLeafTessSasmiLyraRoMarileeJacksonAlyaMillyAquamarineHematiteSandyRowanJaidenMaddie

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

i wakwake up gasping for air, the ever loyal and vengefull Star above me, sword in hand. I have a half heart left. What happened? I look around and see the damage i have caused. Several of my friends are on the ground, nursing wounds or mercifully unconcious, due to the slashes i have given them. The ground is trampled, and i faintly remember becoming an ebourmous beast, a monster. Great, i failed star again. This is bad. Star is about to finish me off when i wake up, transforming back into my human form, with scars, scratches, and wounds that would have killed me had i been a player not a monster. Even so, they hurt horribly. I look at my friends. Hail looks glad to see that i am back to normal, but the rest look at me in cold contempt. Great. First, i go under mind control, then i insult them, then i walk off, then i am kidnapped and once again put under mind control and turned into a monster. I dont blame my friends for hating me,

• Posted at:

HIISHAPPIBACK!!!

JESUS LOVES YOU!

I blankly stared at the human holding out a fish, I knew it was wrong to let myself get kidnapped, but the fish looked SO tasty...

Finally giving in, I walked towards the human and ate the fish out of the person's hand. I shifted slightly, hair turning black and clothes changing majorly.The person smiled and put a name tag on me, putting a name over my head,after that, she bent down to me and whispered "Welcome to the family Lila..."

-Two weeks later/current RP time-

I sat on the floor and let out a long sigh, this life wasn't as luxurious as it seemed at first. I had thought I was getting a warm couch and tasty food, not a cold barn and slimy raw fish! As I lay in the dirty hay, A memory came back to me, when I was wild and free, catching fish on my own,it was then when I decided it was time to escape. Looking everywhere around the barn for possible escape routes, I took quick glances at every window, and after looking at it for a few seconds, she had noticed that a window had no glass, and thankfully there were bales of hay leading up to it. Acting fast, I hopped up the bales, and jumped recklessly out. "Oof." I grunted, landing hard. But I had no time to lose, due to the risk of my owner finding me outside.Not wanting to wait any longer, I raced as fast as my legs could carry me, not wasting any time at all. "Yes..YES!!!" I cried as soon as I couldn't see the house anymore. "I AM FREE!"

• Posted at:

My Gang:

Me!

Felix (Flareon)

Jordan (Jolteon),

Leah (Leafeon)

Vicky (Vaporeon)

Glay (Glaceon)

Samantha (Slyveon)

Emily (Espeon)

Bryce (Umbreon)

Eva (Eevee)

Pov guys!

• Posted at:

HIISHAPPIBACK!!!

JESUS LOVES YOU!

recap please. want to join.

• Posted at:

WolvesForever

Never Say Never

Why I stayed home: Because I accidentally hit my forehead with my hand after reading something ridiculous

| Cross your fingers. Luck is rare |

| Small voices need to be heard |

| #96elephants |

Find me here: /163013

herobrine

Read my pov, it kinda explains most of it.

• Posted at:

HIISHAPPIBACK!!!

JESUS LOVES YOU!

Star's POV:

Lilliana looked sadly up at us, and pushed up weakly to her feet. "I'm sorry. So sorry." she said. I simply patted her on the shoulder. "It's not your fault. Remember that." Everyone, still injured, couldn't really get up easy. I handed out food to help everyone regenerate health, and sat down on the grass, trying to formulate a plan to get home.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

I stumbled into the clearing. Sometime in the fight, Lilliana had thrown me REALLY far. Of course I knew that it wasn't her foult, whoever transformed her was kinda controlling her, but it was still really far. As I ran into the clearing I asked "What'd I miss? I was kinda thrown, oh I don't know, somewhere over there." I gestured to the west "And did you know that there is a mage tower over there? I didn't check it out yet since I though I'd tell you all first."

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Gang Me Kevin Soldier Luka Lupin Lucky Castor Jacob Charles William Hugo Chris Gold Peter Diamond Tom Solais Hirador Bolt Turbo (My UltraLink) Panther

anyone remember me? I'm still am shore
  • Posted at:

Hi i'm Lightningwolf1483Aka,Kai please call me Kai when you post to me!! I've got my own RP!This is the name of it,minecraft elemental fight against herobrine RP!!!!!! 10 spots open!!!!!!p.s there are only 2 spots open now!

i feel really really bad. Cole tells us about the tower, and we all wwander off in that direction.

• Posted at:

HIISHAPPIBACK!!!

JESUS LOVES YOU!

I'm leading the group in the direction of the tower "I didn't explore it yet, so e on the lookout for traps." "Traps?" Hail asks. I nod "Yes. Such as red carpet near a chest. That's a sign that TNT is under the chest and will go off when you open it." I notice that Lilliana is looking guilty She's probably feeling bad that she got taken over two times in one day. I think I'll talk to her soon. I know how she feels.

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Gang Me Kevin Soldier Luka Lupin Lucky Castor Jacob Charles William Hugo Chris Gold Peter Diamond Tom Solais Hirador Bolt Turbo (My UltraLink) Panther

Star's POV:

Wait. We forgot something. That's what Star thought uneasily. Was it something important? Then it hit her. The person at home! Star dashed home, hoping Hail caught on, as he was the only other person there who knew about the stranger.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

as star races off, i wonder what is going on. The rest of the group looks at me, at hail, at pretty much everybody. I guess none of us know what is going on.

• Posted at:

HIISHAPPIBACK!!!

JESUS LOVES YOU!

i just need a regular recap.

RECAP!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

WolvesForever

Never Say Never

Why I stayed home: Because I accidentally hit my forehead with my hand after reading something ridiculous

| #96elephants |

herobrine

Well...i was a mind-controlled monster, i just changed back, and now somebody dicovered a tower, and we were headed toward it when star raraced off.

• Posted at:

HIISHAPPIBACK!!!

JESUS LOVES YOU!

40 unread...RECAP!!!!

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

Master of cheese magic, pancake senpai, Founder of the "Kylo Ren is Awesome Club", technically a technical waffle.

See Also: technicalwaffle, Pancake.

Move ball - Han Solo to BB-8

I jst did a recap...

• Posted at:

HIISHAPPIBACK!!!

JESUS LOVES YOU!

what about before?

• Posted at:

WolvesForever

Never Say Never

| #96elephants |

herobrine

I dont remember...

• Posted at:

HIISHAPPIBACK!!!

JESUS LOVES YOU!

I have a feeling this RP is gone for good now...

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Let me do a recap: So Lilliana almost got captured and I saved her, I kinda put her hair on fire though, she then well, I don't want ot say this, her character insulted our characters. Lilliana then feels bad about it so she runs out. SHe then gets kidnapped AGAIN. Then whoever kidnapped her turned her into a monster. The others found this out when Star and Rowan get attacked by her and almost turn into monsters themselves. Then, when Hail goes mining, he finds Kai, who is currently unconsious, and brings him back to the house. Meanwhile, the others are tracking down Lilliana and when they find her, they do a battle. Then they somehow turn Lilliana back into herself. Sometime during the fight I had gotten thrown by Lilliana and I found a Mage's Tower, seemingly abondoned. Then I run back and tell the others, and Star realizes that Kai is still in the house and goes back to see if he's awake or not.

That good?

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Thank you, I nearly forgot myself.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Name: Ninetales10(Nickname: Ninetales)

Personality: Fiesty, bad temper, sweet, kind, nice, loyal, goofy

Skin: A Ninetales skin with a diamond necklace and a stylish pink berret(as in the French hat)

Mod: Pixelmon! Gotta catch em' all!

Other: She's a Ninetales that cannot be caught and can talk. She lives with her sister, Ruby, who is a Ninetales and has granted her permission to catch her, and Ruby lives in a Luxury Ball. She was looking for rare candies when she found a portal, and she went through. She had her 6 Pokemon friends with her in their Pokballs: Charizard, Flareon, Liepard, Mightyena, Persian, and Ruby. They were in a different server with a different mod.

• Posted at:

I'm Bengal. General Grievous Trash, FNAF Trash, & Forum Siamese Cat

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar the warrior

I'm Kayla Frostfur the Greencloak

I'm Stormie the Rain/Sea hybrid

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie.

Caspian was here.

You're in!

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Star's POV:

Star hurried to the house as fast as possible and swung open the door. It made a loud creak- and the stranger was awake.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Back guys.I'm going to cancel Icer.Here's the new character.Hang on....I need to check other forms.I forgot the format :p

• Posted at:

Just call me Winter Canadian.

I'm the leader of the TWEAK and the Canadian Corps

OCs:Slenderbrine,Tornado Canadian,Shadow Canadian,Masked Mercenary,the Titans North,League of the Undead Lords,Wolver,Anubis,Enric,Roker, and Dekros Castallan.

Go ahead.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

As Ninetales looked for rare candy, she saw a portal thingy. She went through. When she came out, she was unconcious.

• Posted at:

I'm Bengal. General Grievous Trash, FNAF Trash, & Forum Siamese Cat

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar the warrior

I'm Kayla Frostfur the Greencloak

I'm Stormie the Rain/Sea hybrid

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie.

Caspian was here.

Suffering from serious writers lock right now. WHYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Name:Wolver

Personality:Very loyal to his friends,brave,determined.

Skin:Wolf with black fur and glowing purple eyes(He's a wolf)

Mod:Um.....Back with mod name later

Other:He's a wolf(duh)

• Posted at:

Just call me Winter Canadian.

I'm the leader of the TWEAK and the Canadian Corps

OCs:Slenderbrine,Tornado Canadian,Shadow Canadian,Masked Mercenary,the Titans North,League of the Undead Lords,Wolver,Anubis,Enric,Roker, and Dekros Castallan.

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 10 , , 12 , 13