Thanks.By the way,I'll not post often because lately,I've been having a lot of problems with my Internet connections.

I woke up in a new world.I remembered only my name,how to use the light saber next to me,and how to get through my first day.I got up and looked around.I was on a tiny island in the middle of nowhere.It had a single lonely tree in the middle.I chopped down the wood and made myself a crafting table.I placed it down,made a hoe,and collected the saplings from the tree.I planted the saplings on the edge of the island.Then,I used some remaining wood to make myself a small hut.Soon it was night and mobs began spawning.There was a lot of them,but luckily I had my lightsaber.I cut the mobs down.Finally dawn came and the mobs burned to death.I collected the bones and made bone meal for the trees.In no time,I had lots of wood.I made a boat and sailed off to find bigger islands.

Not far away there was a large desert island.It had a desert temple.I jumped off the boat when I saw it and began swimming towards the island.When I reached the shore,I sprinted into the desert temple.There was wool in the middle.I took out the wool and found a hole with some chests inside.The problem was,it was too deep and I knew there was a TNT trap waiting for me.But I had to take risks.So I jumped.

I landed near the pressure plate.But I didn't hit it.I was down to half a heart.I quickly looted the chests.There was mostly useless stuff but I did find  horse armor and a saddle.I took out my crafting table and quickly made ladders to climb out.

So yeah.My first two days.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I'm FireHunter in Minecraft,Darth Dekros in Star Wars,Richard Helrion in Red Lantern Corps,and Slade Wilson in Youtube.FireHunter speaks in black,Darth Dekros speaks in red,Richard speaks in green,Slade speaks in brown.

Can I make a new boss for my world?Tell you about it later.

I sat down on the cold sandstone floor.Suddenly I was in the Nether,and a fire pillar suddenly came towards me.Then I was back sitting on the sandstone floor.(This world has a problem.It switches you to the Nether randomly.Sometimes it brings you to the Nether and never brings you back.Hey,I made this world)

• Posted at:

I'm FireHunter in Minecraft,Darth Dekros in Star Wars,Richard Helrion in Red Lantern Corps,and Slade Wilson in Youtube.FireHunter speaks in black,Darth Dekros speaks in red,Richard speaks in green,Slade speaks in brown.

Sorry, I'm slowing down a bit on here. And sure, go ahead.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

I'm back and better than ever!

My gang: RoxyStellaLeafTessSasmiLyraRoMarileeJacksonAlyaMillyAquamarineHematiteSandyRowanJaidenMaddie

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

"I could do about anything, I could even learn how to love... Like you"

Thanks!Ugh..I forgot the form.Be right back!

• Posted at:

Hello? Anyone here? Or has this RP died...this is da cat RP of nine lives? Maybe? Four more lives to go!

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

Master of cheese magic, pancake senpai, Founder of the "Kylo Ren is Awesome Club", technically a technical waffle.

See Also: technicalwaffle, Pancake.

Move ball - Han Solo to BB-8

Name:The Shadow

Personality:Dark,evil.Like Herobrine.

Skin:He's pure black,with two red eyes.

Mod:Morphing

Other:He's a master at using his pure black obsidian sword....Watch out!

• Posted at:

Can I join?P.S. Thx for the club Hail!

• Posted at:

I am Kylo Ren.Cross my path and be destroyed.

Too late to join?

• Posted at:

Love is love.

>•<>•<>•<

Emily, London, Adrien✌, Emma

the sun will rise, and we will try again.|-/

"All my friends are heathens take it slow..."

|-/ |-/ 

geeettt dunked on.

I don't think it is... it is unlimited spots, after all. By the way, Hi!

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Gang Me Kevin Soldier Luka Lupin Lucky Castor Jacob Charles William Hugo Chris Gold Peter Diamond Tom Solais Hirador Bolt Turbo (My UltraLink) Panther

• Posted at:

Love is love.

>•<>•<>•<

|-/ |-/ 

geeettt dunked on.

Oh just noticed..

Hi cole! :3

• Posted at:

Love is love.

>•<>•<>•<

|-/ |-/ 

geeettt dunked on.

Hey, Alyssa! How's it been?

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Gang Me Kevin Soldier Luka Lupin Lucky Castor Jacob Charles William Hugo Chris Gold Peter Diamond Tom Solais Hirador Bolt Turbo (My UltraLink) Panther

Yo guys! Sorry I haven't been on! I got minecraft, so i've been playing it more than doing this. I'd like to join, too. I'm making a mod, it's got similar powerful weapons, but it's crazily easy to get the best ones. Because of that, I'll have the second most powerful weapon, and reduce the super- powered ores.

• Posted at:

Galee Gaven Pocket Cole Agent

You are what you make yourself. Including !sdrawkcab

|  ||  |

Prisms

This is the best place to contact me:

http://minecraft.scholastic.com/forums/topics/206895

Maybe that's why most people don't get on here anymore. Because they're playing Minecraft instead of talking about it... Or Role-Playing it... Or playing Minecraft Story Mode... Or they're just plain busy... *sigh* Man, being on here reminds me of the good ol' days... When I only had four gang members... Although, they were pretty annoying...

EXCUSE ME?

BANNANNA!!!

You guys were pretty annoying... although, you didn't really talk much... And now, I have 16 gang members. All as sarcastic as can be.

Am not!

Are too.

*barks*

Lupin, you can't exactly talk... just bark a lot... since you're a dog.

*barks againn*

Fine, wolf. But that's still technically a dog.

I'M sarcastic?

No, you just don't get jokes.

Which confuses me... by the way, if Peter asks, I wasn't here. *runs off*

*runs in covered in glitter* WHERE. IS. CHRIS?

Uhhh... he wasn't here.

*flies by Peter* HI, BYE.

GET BACK HERE! *runs after Gold*

I should probably go help him before he falls into another glitter and glue pit... *follows Peter*

*looks up from book* ... I missed something, didn't I?

Yes... yes you did.

What was it?

Just Chris running from Peter again.

Because Peter fell into another one of Chris' pranks... AGAIN.

I can never figure out why he always seems to trip over EVERY SINGLE trap he comes by...

Funny how this conversation went to why people, at least, the people who used to come here, aren't visiting the MCMB anymore, to Cole's gang...

This, my friends, is a REGULAR day in my gang. And yes, Luka, is it funny... sorta.

Just sayin'.

Anyway... what was I talking about?

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Can I still join?

name: DemonChild

personality: she's nice, but she never talks or smiles, laughs, or anything but have a straight face all the time. No kidding.

Skin: my own made up one- loose black tank top with thin straps, black pants that go barley past her knees, jet black hair that reaches the middle of her back, light red eyes, and very pale skin.

mod: Twilight Forest

other: her whole family is dead, she lives by herself and goes around hunting bad mobs, that's the only thing she can do, because she saw her parents tortured and killed in front of her face, she was tortured too and left for dead in the middle of her house, bug she managed to survive with the help of her wolf-Shadow- and Shadows family. She was literally raised by wolves since she was 3 and 1/2

• Posted at:

DemonChild Is My Name, RPing Is My Way

Uh,I forgot if I was in this :/ I've offline for quite a few years and even so,I've only focused on Alexa's rp in my few recent posts.
  • Posted at:

Just call me Winter Canadian.

I'm the leader of the TWEAK and the Canadian Corps

OCs:Slenderbrine,Tornado Canadian,Shadow Canadian,Masked Mercenary,the Titans North,League of the Undead Lords,Wolver,Anubis,Enric,Roker, and Dekros Castallan.

I want to join!

Name: Starflight

Personality:Adventurous and shy

Skin:Purple pants, shoes, and jacket, black shirt, black and purple hair that cavers up one eye, other eye is black

Mod: Morph Mod

Other: Can control the mobs of the Overworld and End.

• Posted at:

Call me Starflight

Wolves aren't evil

#SquadGoals

I am Janus all the way.

No one beats my stunt pilot highscore

Fangs 4 Life

no one can melt my icy heart

Zsider 4 LIFE!!

Shadow Cadet 4 life too!

#Thefuntureisfemale