After we went out of the cave,Hail said,"Well....Ok.First,did you just said that your cousin is Herobrine?""Yep."I replied."More evil than you,anyway."I thought of something."Hey...We should build a base.A dark base.Maybe built with obsidian and redstone.No need for protection.I know that you can send mobs messages.""Nice idea."Hail grinned.We set to work finding obsidian.we didn't go underground.We searched the surface.We soon found a lava pit.I froze the lava.It turned into obsidian.I unfroze it.Wow."Thirty pieces of obsidian."I counted."Uh,Hail?Think you can locate some red stone?"I asked.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Winter Canadian:

Serously?

After we got some ten blocks of red stone,I said,"Hmm.We have enough to make a ten by ten wall.I can add the other parts with my ice.Like the remaining two blocks of wall and the celing."Hail nodded.We built it very quickly.I broke away two blocks and grabbed some wood from a forest not far away.I crafted a door and put it in the space.I went in."Not bad."I commented.

• Posted at:

Winter Canadian:

Serously?

Ahem, I just have to say Star is a girl.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

I'm back and better than ever!

My gang: RoxyStellaLeafTessSasmiLyraRoMarileeJacksonAlyaMillyAquamarineHematiteSandyRowanJaidenMaddie

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

"I could do about anything, I could even learn how to love... Like you"

Star's POV:

Star was not enjoying this mining trip. Those two just went and left her in this dump! And Icer could have at least given back the void chestplate. Star took out some anger on a nearby block of redstone ore. She swung her pickaxe as hard as possible. The redstone dust fell out easily, and Star stuffed it in her pocket. She had some partners on the journey she was going to partake in... and she lost them. With all those dimensions, it would have been more than useful to have someone to keep track of where they'd been going, or someone to help fend off the mobs, or take the loot from chests. All that... lost. She could use magic too, she simply needed the right tools to awaken it. Well, she had things to do, and she didn't want to distract herself. So she went to work. Alone.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

My gang: RoxyStellaLeafTessSasmiLyraRoMarileeJacksonAlyaMillyAquamarineHematiteSandyRowanJaidenMaddie

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Ok, this thing is dying again?

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Hail was hiding in the tall grass waiting for the beast to appear again,  as the Hydra rose, Hail called down lightning and struck it in the head.

The beast crumpled.

Star frowned," was that really nessacery?" She asked as Hail began cutting up the hide that creature dropped.

"No" agreed Hail happily.

Star made a gesture of sarcasm, "you do whatever you do,"she said."

Hail nodded and lugged part of the creatures hide over his shoulder. "Next time we go mining, we go to MY place." He said.

Star shrugged and also started dragging a part of the hide to the house of obsidian that Hail and Icer constructed. As she neared the house, Hail turned around and said, "we could go mob hunting tonight!"

Star was surprised at the sudden appearance of this subject, she nodded, and Hail raced into the house. Hollering at the top of his lungs for Icer to come along.

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

Master of cheese magic, pancake senpai, Founder of the "Kylo Ren is Awesome Club", technically a technical waffle.

See Also: technicalwaffle, Pancake.

Move ball - Han Solo to BB-8

Forest's P.O.V:

Forest looked back at her dragon egg, still waiting for the egg to hatch. At least I made a fishing rod. she thought. She decided to take the time to catch some fish, which was needed to tame the dragon once it hatched. She threw her line in, not noticing the there was something in the distance, watching her. After a minute of sitting there, she had caught only two fish. " Well, at least I caught something." she said to herself. Suddenly she turned there was something, over there. Pulling out her sword, she was ready to atleast defend herself. ( The thing in the distance can be one of you guys.)

• Posted at:

sides pxwdNadThanEthPS

Fortis  

My. PINK. SHEEP.

bump

• Posted at:

sides pxwdNadThanEthPS

Fortis  

My. PINK. SHEEP.

BumP?

• Posted at:

sides pxwdNadThanEthPS

Fortis  

My. PINK. SHEEP.

Hail's pov

Hail was staring at the lone figure advancing towards him from a distance.

He, or she, was holding a sword.

And Hail learned that people who are holding a sword are not friendly...the hard way.

Hail hid in the tall grass, drawing his bow up to full length, he released and the arrow sprang forward, Hail was suddenly surprised when the figure swung his sword in a downward stroke, knocking the arrow aside.

Hail rolled to the left and nocked eight more arrows, letting them all fly simeutaniously.

The figure ducked and slashed upwards, cutting down three arrows and raised a rounded shield to deflect the last four arrows.

Hail was amazed. 

This would be a hard opponent.

Hail squinted,the lone figure was a girl?(Frost wolf? Are you a girl or boy? I'll call her a girl for now)

Hail spread his arms and indicated that he was a friend.

The girl hesitated, then yelled, "why were you shooting at me?"

Hail shrugged and yelled back. "Warning shots! Attackers would keep advancing...you stopped."

The girl nodded, "name's Forest!" She called.

Hail nodded, then said. "Hail!"

Forest came forward and Hail lead her to the house. Introducing her to the Star and Icer.

The group was growing.

Fast.

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

Master of cheese magic, pancake senpai, Founder of the "Kylo Ren is Awesome Club", technically a technical waffle.

i'm a girl, any way, next pov is soon!

• Posted at:

sides pxwdNadThanEthPS

Fortis  

My. PINK. SHEEP.

ok

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

I think we should stop godmodding...or roleplaying other people's characters....P.S. I think this RP has died.

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

forest's P.O.V:

After being introduced to the others, Forest, Star,Icer, and hail went and continued the mob hunting, and after a few minutes conversation was about. "So you guys have weird things that happen and appear?" forest asked. "Yep, and thing can get crazy." Star replied, grimly. " Does that mean I can, um, tell you guys something?" Forest asked weakly, trying to keep her voice from cracking. " sure!" hail said, "Well, this may seem crazy, but-" forest was cut off after she her something make a noise from behind. She turned around only to find a baby forest dragon. "Yah... that's what I was about to talk about." Forest said awkwardly, " Not all dragons are evil like the ender dragon.". Forest straight away knew they all were going to have to help the little guy, for he wasn't a wild dragon...

• Posted at:

sides pxwdNadThanEthPS

Fortis  

My. PINK. SHEEP.

BumP

• Posted at:

sides pxwdNadThanEthPS

Fortis  

My. PINK. SHEEP.

Bumpo

• Posted at:

sides pxwdNadThanEthPS

Fortis  

My. PINK. SHEEP.

I'kk reply like a few minuted later

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

Hail slash down with his dagger, cutting a zombie in two, then slammed his sword on the ground and distingerated all the mobs around him. The baby dragon cowered in Forest's arms as she slashed with her sword.

Icer shot ice blasts at the enemy.

Star hacked away with her scythe.

Hail glanced around the battlefield, he saw the dragon, it looked so harmless, so...

the dragon rose into the air and breathed a massive fireball at the hoard.

oh Hail thought.

Just then, a skeleton had his lucky shot and struck Hail in the back.

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

Star's POV:

Star trudged back to her room, and flopped sleepily in her bed. She had the strangest dream... She, Hail, and Icer were back in a group, as well as someone new. A person with a fire dragon. Then some mobs came and Hail was hit with a skeleton's arrow. Star awoke to all 3 people at her door. Icer, guiding snowballs magically towards her face to wake her up. Hail, knocking on the flimsily made door as hard as humanly possible. And even the girl, with the baby dragon curled up asleep in her arms. Star blinked, blinked, blinked again, and pinched her arm just to be sure. Yep, they were all real. "I'm awake, Icer, stop getting snow on my face! Geez!" She looked at all of them, and swung open the door. In their faces were all the signs they had the same dream. "Come in then. It was open, you know. Then again, I guess it's better you knocked or I might have freaked." They came inside. "Sorry, it's a bit shabby." Star apologized to the person with the dragon. "Oh, no problem. You only just started, right? I'm Forest." Star's suspicion was confirmed. They had indeed shared the same dream last night. They all headed down to the room, and sat down on the two beds. "So... Uh... Hi?" Star said unsurely. This meeting had started very awkwardly.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

I'm Icer...Got banned.

While the girls talked,I took care of Hail.I pulled the arrow out."Ugh.....Ouch."He groaned.I gave him a snowball in the face.'Serously.Don't black out."I said.

• Posted at:

Star's POV:

The boys were on the other bed, fooling around while Star and Forest analyzed the strange dream. "In that dream... I had a blue scythe. I think I know where that comes from, and it's not easy to get. It comes from Horon, one of the bosses in Ancient Cavern. But honestly, something that good would be great to get. Too bad it's like, one of the final bosses." Forest laughed. "So, we go through all of these crazy tough bosses, but in the dream we just end up losing to a bunch of boring vanilla mobs?" Star replied quickly with another theory. "Probably represents something. Maybe it's supposed to mean something more than a skeleton hitting Hail." Forest smiled. "Hope Hail doesn't actually get injured. He's one of the farthest ahead in survival. Saying that, I've got a dragon, so what am I talking about?" Forest patted the baby fire dragon on the head. Star quickly realized something. "I don't know much about dragon species, but how did you get a fire one when you live in the woods?" "Oh, it's not really that tricky. But sometimes I do kinda wonder if I shouldn't brought him up in an area filled with wood and plants. Sort of a bad idea, really. But we haven't had any forest fires yet, so it obviously wasn't that bad." Star asked the question that was on her mind since Forest came in. "Can I pet him?"

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Star's POV:

"Sure." Forest replied. Star squealed quietly, then stroked the baby dragon's smooth, scaly back. It made a little "ee" noise in response. Star smiled. "He's ADORABLE!!" The dragon then crawled off of the bed and explored the room. Piles of wood, cobble, and dirt littered the corners of the room, which the dragon gladly walked across. He didn't really know how to fly yet, and even then his wings weren't full grown. "What's his name? Or her, I dunno." Star asked.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Hail was sleeping, he dreamed.

He dreamed about falling.

Falling.

Falling...into the void...into nothing...erased from existence...gone.

Forever.

Hail woke and saw people in the room. 

He blinked and frowned, Hail was gone.

He was replaced by a shell.

His Soul trapped under the layers of bedrock.

He yelled, no being able to control himself, and summoning a sword out of energy, slashed and hacked at the wooden door until it lay in splinters at his feet.

Hail's friends cam rushing in...and saw their friend with a insane look in his eyes.

Hail's vision turned red as his friends grabbed at him and led him to the bed.

He screamed.

He struggled, and with no protection and weapon, tore free from the group and ran into the night.

A picture of a skeleton in his head.

Though he knew that was a skeleton, none knew he was struck by the skeleton king himself.

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

Star's POV:

A chilling noise resounded through the air, like rattling and clicking. The sound of old bones, older than time itself. It happened so soon... And yet felt like hours of agony. When that one second of fear finished, something was different. It was Hail. His eyes were red and glowing, and his face seemed contorted into a mixture of evil and a deep want to break free. He was struggling under the form of some evil and that was clear as diamonds. Star acted quickly. "Pin him down!" She yelled, then ran to the corner to get a block of cobblestone. Icer and Forest held him down. The dragon helped, though not by much as he was so small. Star tossed the cobblestone block onto Hail. He gave up moving quickly. It was much too heavy. The red glow in his eyes flickered, then faded to normal. Then pulsed bright as the sun, as he threw off the cobblestone block and hurried out the door, into the night. "What in the world just happened?" Forest asked. "I don't know." Icer said gravely. Star blinked. Usually Icer knew tons about dark magic. "All I know is that he's posessed by something. A monster. We need to find the cure and set him free."

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Also, I had a good idea, and it involves Rowan. So in the RP, all we need is a diamond and that'll kick it off.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Star's POV:

"So, uh... What do we do now?" I asked the remaining group. Shrugs all around. "Should we prepare?" Nods all around. "Do you guys have anything of use?" Forest turned her pockets inside out, and to their surprise, out came a single diamond. As well as heaps of fish. "What- a diamond?!?!? You didn't tell us?"

Forest shrugged. "Didn't know it was there. We should probably keep it safe though." Icer turned up his nose. "But why all the fish? Couldn't you leave them at your house or something? AWAY FROM OURS?" Forest groaned. "They're for the dragon. They love fish." To prove the point, the baby dragon gobbled up some of the fish on the ground. Icer raised his hand in the air. "I think we should go out and explore a little." Everyone agreed, and they headed out, Forest holding a map, Star with provisions like food and torches, and Icer with a sword in his hand. He seemed to enjoy being the fighter of the group, so they let him. Star was secretly a little jealous though, but knew it was for the best. Back when Hail was still there, he entered with perfect armor and left with a couple of dents in his helmet due to Star's "flail wildly and see if it hits" fighting technique. Star was also in charge of keeping the diamond. She really felt it would've been better to leave it at home, but it wasn't too important. Eventually, they found a perfectly square pond. It was surrounded by lush foliage. This was where things kicked off. Star dropped the diamond... Into the water. It seemed all too normal, and easily retrieved, until the pond seemed to glow. Star was oblivious to this though, because she was already underwater grabbing for the diamond, while Icer and Forest held her by her legs to keep her from falling in. Suddenly, lightning struck into the pool! Strangely, no-one was electrocuted. But the water turned purple and shimmering. It was a portal. Forest and Icer fell through, as they were holding on to Star. But Star was heading face-first into this new dimension. Suddenly, a bright flashed blinded them. And they were in a forest with massive trees, and an eternally starry sky. The portal was right next to them. But they were in the twilight forest, a new world, and there was no going back now.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Oh great, this died again. Might as well call it the cat RP, it has so many lives.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

I'm having writer's block... Really don't know what to write...

• Posted at:

sides pxwdNadThanEthPS

Fortis  

My. PINK. SHEEP.

Do you want to introduce Rowan? 'Cause that would be great, seeing as I'm not sure how I would. You probably have a better idea. After this I'll stop nudging the RP along with posts.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Oh great, this died AGAIN.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

I will bring it to life again!

Name:Cole

Personality:kind,adventouruos,impulsive,loyal

Skin:red jacket w blue creeper face on the back,white collared shirt,blue jeans, blue gloves, gray shoes

Mod:Ars Magica

Other: Cole was raised in a village so he doesn't really know who his parents are.Ok, well he has a vague understanding who his dad is but he doesn't like to talk about it

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Gang Me Kevin Soldier Luka Lupin Lucky Castor Jacob Charles William Hugo Chris Gold Peter Diamond Tom Solais Hirador Bolt Turbo (My UltraLink) Panther

Name:Crystal
Personality:kind
Skin:pink butterfly girl
Mod:shapeshifter 
Other:none

Name:Elizebeth
Personality:protective
Skin:female steve
Mod:do I have to have one???
Other:none

• Posted at:

Crystal

I can introduce Rowan if you want.

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Gang Me Kevin Soldier Luka Lupin Lucky Castor Jacob Charles William Hugo Chris Gold Peter Diamond Tom Solais Hirador Bolt Turbo (My UltraLink) Panther

Yes! And yes! You're all in!

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

And I guess Elizebeth doesn't have to have a mod, as the characters can share items and stuff.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Star's POV:

Everyone realized they were still on overworld-time very quickly. Luckily, Star had a few beds on hand, somehow crammed into her inventory. Maybe they were foldable or something. So they set up camp beneath a giant tree. (But not as big as the others) There were many of these trees, with black-brown bark speckled with white. Fireflies seemed to buzz around everywhere, giving the woods a mysterious look. The canopy the white-spotted trees provided across the forest only added to that effect. Lulled into sleep by the buzz of the fireflies, they went to sleep. Four more are coming... Four more will join you in your adventure... One of magic... One of the woods... One of transformation... And one skilled in many things. Four more are coming... Star woke up to... More night-time? Everyone else seemed a little confused by this as well. As well as those cryptic words that sang in their sleep. Four more? Four more people, maybe? No-one was really sure.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Great! Thanks. I will be Posting in this color

I woke up in a strange forest. The last thing I remember was jumping through that strange portal and then I wake up here. I stood up and decided to get my spells ready in case anything nasty decided to have me as a snack. I got my arcane beam spell, my favorite spell, ready. I decided not to do my fire bolt spell here because there were a lot of trees. Suddenly I heard a twig snap behind me. I whirled around preparing to shoot the arcane beam and found myself facing a boy " Don't shoot! I'm friendly." He said. I lowered my hand cautiously, the boy relaxed. " Thank you." He said " My name is Rowan." I extended my hand " Cole." I said, he shook my hand. " How did you get here?" Rowan asked. " I was running from something and I found a portal so I jumped through." I replied. He nodded his head " Say," I said " how did you get here?" He shrugged " Woke up here." He replied. " What's it like here?" I asked. He shrugged " not to bad if you avoid all of the nasties that run around." I tensed " There are monsters?" I said. He nodded " I've been able to avoid the worst of them so far." " Do you think there are other people around?" I asked. " If there are then they will have just arrived just like you did." Rowan said " Now how about I get you some weapons and armor?" I shook my head " I don't need them." I said. He looked at me, puzzled " What do you mean?" He asked. I grinned " Watch." I aimed an arcane bolt at a tree and fired, it didn't set the tree on fire of course but Rowan still looked impressed " Nice." He said. " Yeah, I've been practicing a lot lately." I said. " Now how about we go and see if there are other people?" He asked. I nodded " Sounds good to me." So we set off to see if there are other people around.

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

I didn't care about the cryptic words.I kept thinking how the red-eye thing happened to Hail.Then I realized.....It wasn't dark magic.It was undead magic.Easy.I could cure Hail.I told Star that."You sure?"She asked."Yep."I said.Then I put my hand on Hail's forehead.Then that spot glowed red.Then Hail's eyes turned back into the normal color."Job done."I said."I was stuck in bedrock.That was annoying."Hail said"Thanks for getting me unstuck."Ten Star broke in the conversation."Um...Icer?Your eyes are red.And how did you do that?""This amulet."I replied."Oh,and I'm not possessed."

(For more about the amulet,check Amber Turtle's Minecraft RP.)

• Posted at:

Just call me Winter Canadian.

I'm the leader of the TWEAK and the Canadian Corps

OCs:Slenderbrine,Tornado Canadian,Shadow Canadian,Masked Mercenary,the Titans North,League of the Undead Lords,Wolver,Anubis,Enric,Roker, and Dekros Castallan.

Star's POV:

Icer seemed to be in a daydream. Star clapped in his face. "C'mon, we need to figure out how to save Hail and get outta here!" Icer now seemed quite excited. "I think I know what happened to Hail. We just need figure out his location, then we can leave." A smile appeared on Star's face. "Great. So, where do you think he is?" Icer's excitement turned to dust, as well as Star's. Forest still was in bed, getting some rest. She spent half of the "night" (In which nothing got darker) up and awake, trying to figure out what happened. This fast-paced adventure was far different than fishing by her cabin in the woods, waiting for the dragon to hatch. Icer's words seemed to ring through the forest emptily. "I don't know." Star groaned. "Okay, well that's not useful at a-" Star was hastily cut off by Icer. "But I have something that might help." He pulled out a strange amulet from under has jacket, which glinted in the starlight. "This can not only track him, but cure him. When I got here, I felt a strong pull to the west. That's where Hail is." Star breathed a sigh of deep relief. But it didn't last, for a rustle came in the bushes to the side of their little camp. Star made a dash towards Forest's bed and pinched her. "Wha-" She glared at Star and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. "There's something there!" Icer stood in front, sword in hand. He seemed to really like being the warrior of the group, maybe even too much. But out of the bushes emerged... Not a monster, but two people! Icer dropped his sword, and it dropped with a loud cling. Forest stared, still not quite awake. She imagined what a strange group this must look like. But she decided to introduce herself anyway. "Hi..." The two people also said hello. " 'Lo." "Hey." Forest smiled. "I'm Forest. He's Icer, and that's Star over there." The two people looked as though they had been slapped in the face. "Wait... You had a weird dream too?" One said to the other. "Yeah. Oh wait, we should introduce ourselves. I'm Rowan. And he's... What's your name again?" "Cole." Star interrupted just before Rowan was about to start again. "Wait, wait, wait. You also had a dream?" They nodded. Star continued. "Do one of you, by any chance, have magic powers?" Cole stepped forward. "That would be me." Star kept asking. "And do you live here?" Star asked to Rowan. "Yep." Rowan now asked some questions. "So, you... Have any plans to go to different dimensions?" Star nodded, then laughed. "I think already have. Not that this was the one I wanted to go to." Rowan pointed at Forest. "She clearly has a dragon, and he... has ice powers?" "Yup." Cole then spoke. "So, there's two more left. Shall we join up?" Forest answered quickly. "Sure!"

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Can I change my mod to the Iron Man mod?With a extra bit from me.E.X.T.E.R.M.I.S. from the third movie of Iron Man.Check out the movie if you don't know about it.

• Posted at:

Just call me Winter Canadian.

I'm the leader of the TWEAK and the Canadian Corps

OCs:Slenderbrine,Tornado Canadian,Shadow Canadian,Masked Mercenary,the Titans North,League of the Undead Lords,Wolver,Anubis,Enric,Roker, and Dekros Castallan.

, 2 , ... 11 , 12 , 13