Sure!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Glimmer

I'm back and better than ever!

My gang: RoxyStellaLeafTessSasmiLyraRoMarileeJacksonAlyaMillyAquamarineHematiteSandyRowanJaidenMaddie

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

"I could do about anything, I could even learn how to love... Like you"

Star's POV:

"So, you're here searching for someone?" Rowan asked. "Yeah. He was being controlled by something. His eyes went all funny and red, and he just... Left. He might have used the portal we used, and then broke it. But we got here anyway, so that's good. Not that we knew what we were doing." Rowan laughed. "You activated a twilight portal... On accident? How do you do that?" Star smiled. Rowan seemed quite friendly. "You'll hear the story later. Now we have to find Hail though." Rowan's smile slipped. "Well... I think I know who's controlling him. And he isn't exactly easy to fight."

• Posted at:

Glimmer

My gang: RoxyStellaLeafTessSasmiLyraRoMarileeJacksonAlyaMillyAquamarineHematiteSandyRowanJaidenMaddie

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Thanks,Star/Rowan.Ok,back to the R P.

I spotted a random chest in the distance.I ran over and opened it."Wow!"I exclaimed,"Whole suit of Mark 42...And a fire resistance potion?"I took the armor,then looked at the name tag of the potion to the cn."Nope,not touching that E.X.T.E.R.M.I.S. potion."I said.I dropped the potion back in the chest and ran baampsite."Were have you been?"Asked Cole."Spotted a random chest and found this,that's what."I replied.I put on Mark 42.The systems went online."Hello,Jarvis."I said.Then Jarvis replied,"Hello,sir.What can I do for you?"''Can you check the battery level?"I asked."Low battery level.Recharge recommended."Jarvis reported."Dangit."I said.I took off Mark 42."We need Hail with a bit of lightning."I said,"So can we go find him-or well,his soul-now?"

• Posted at:

Just call me Winter Canadian.

I'm the leader of the TWEAK and the Canadian Corps

OCs:Slenderbrine,Tornado Canadian,Shadow Canadian,Masked Mercenary,the Titans North,League of the Undead Lords,Wolver,Anubis,Enric,Roker, and Dekros Castallan.

YES!! No more writers block! Finally!

A chill ran up my spine " I might know who is controlling him also." Rollan looked at me, confused " But I thought you said you've never been here before." I nodded " True, but while I was still in Ars Magica I did a little reading about the different dimensions and their monsters." I looked at the group " Rowan's right, he won't be easy to beat."

Okay, let me guess. The Lich King right? 'Cause he's a skeleton and he's not easy.

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Gang Me Kevin Soldier Luka Lupin Lucky Castor Jacob Charles William Hugo Chris Gold Peter Diamond Tom Solais Hirador Bolt Turbo (My UltraLink) Panther

Argggg! Spotted a mistake, I called Rowan Rollan. Been reading too much Spirit Animals XD

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Gang Me Kevin Soldier Luka Lupin Lucky Castor Jacob Charles William Hugo Chris Gold Peter Diamond Tom Solais Hirador Bolt Turbo (My UltraLink) Panther

Hey I was thinking The Lich King as well!But can we change him a bit?Like his crown will be gray with only one purple crystals and has a bone sword?

• Posted at:

OCs:Slenderbrine,Tornado Canadian,Shadow Canadian,Masked Mercenary,the Titans North,League of the Undead Lords,Wolver,Anubis,Enric,Roker, and Dekros Castallan.

You know how I said on the other part of the forum that Cole doesn't know who his dad is? Well, I have an idea of how your characters know. It basically involves lightning, titles, and also a levitation spell. For more on who Cole's dad is check amberturtle's Minecraft RP! You might want to sit down if you are prone to stumbling when you have a big suprise. Is it the Lich King who got Hail? If it is than the flight spell will come in handy climbing up the tower.

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

I then had an idea " Actually, I think I have the book that describes the dimensions! I just have to find it though." "Great!" Rowan said " Where is it?" I got out my storage rift spell " Uh, hang for just a minuet." I cast the spell and a rift storage appeared, I looked around in it " No..... Not here...... Nope.... Ah! Here it is!" I triumphantly pulled out a book titled Dimensions and their monsters " Now I just have to find the page that says how to beat the guy who shot Hail." I muttered.

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

I said,"No.The Lich King is so old you can't find information about him in a book."Cole raised an eyebrow."Really?""Really." I said."But I know how to defeat him,and the weapon we need,well,we have it,but it's not working."I added."The Mark 42?"Rowan asked."Yep.But the power is low and I need Hail to recharge it with lightning,but I think now he wouldn't be able to do it."I replied.Then I got an idea."I'll make a portal,put the armor on top,and toss in a diamond!"I rushed off to find a diamond and some flowers.

Two hours later........

I ran back to them,tired.I dropped the items on the floor,made a 3x3 hole,put flowers around it and tossed in the diamond.Nothing happened.I forgot to add water.I ran to a pool which was really close and got some water in an ice bucket.Then I added the water and put my Mark 42 on top of the water.I tossed in the diamond in again.A flash of lightning came down and instead of hitting the portal,it hit the armor.""Let's hope this works."I grumbled as I put on the armor."Hello,sir."Jarvis said."Can you check the energy level?"I asked."Full.The magic lightning makes lost power go back."He reported.I decided to test that theory.

• Posted at:

I used the laser which used up almost all the power.Then the energy level went up quickly again."Ok,let's find Skeletor!"I said.Cole stared at me."Oh,right.Forgot to mention.Skeletor is the Lich King's real name."I explained."Um,Jarvis?Can you locate Skeletor?"I asked."Of course,sir."Jarvis replied,"I got a signal west of us.""Let's go."I said,and turned the boosters on.I flew a bit in the direction of Skeletor's castle,then looked at the others."What,you're not going?"I asked."We're following.After you."Rowan replied.I gave him a look that said ,Seriously?But then I remembered I was wearing a helmet that covered my whole face.Ugh.I flew as fast as I can,and bumped into a tree.I blasted the tree into bits with my blaster(duh!).I decided to fly a little bit slower,so I could see where I was going.A minute later,I arrived at the castle.Another minute later,the others arrived.I looked at the doors and pushed it open.

• Posted at:

Star's POV:

After a little while of chasing after Icer with his new fancy robot armor (Luckily, she received his old void chestplate. She found out after flipping through one of Cole's books that it was just slightly less protection than diamond, but still better then iron) they found the lich's castle. It was clearly ancient, as the stone which it was made of was cracked and mossy. Despite being old and weathered, it seemed to be incredibly strong. Rooms branched out from all different sides, connected by bridges and more. It loomed far, far above them, and wispy clouds covered the top, the room where the lich king lurked. Icer, wanting to test the limits of his new armor, flew all the way to the top. "YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHO I JUST FOUND!!!" He yelled down from above. "I FOUND HAIL!!!" He shouted triumphantly. "HE'S ON A BALCONY UP HERE. MAYBE HE CAN HELP WITH THE FIGHT!!" Star let out a deep sigh of relief. Hail was safe! Well, maybe not safe, exactly, as he was wildly clawing at Icer, still under Skeletor's spell. Icer tried grab his amulet, then realized the suit fit too tightly to grab it out. It didn't feel tight, but it was made out metal, after all. He lost concentration and fell to the ground, landing in a large pile of leaves which broke his fall. But it didn't exactly work as well for the armor. "Ugh. Booster's broken. Maybe there's some stuff to fix it in the castle." Star caught a very important detail about the place. "There isn't a door. I guess that makes sense, he won't want us to get in." Icer answered. "Well, we can break in!" He blasted away a section of the castle, big enough to tote in a giant. Star did a half-smile. "Honestly, you're just showing off at this point!" Icer nodded. It was clear he hadn't thought of a comeback. And, with their entrance made, the group walked in. Forest had a sudden realization when she went in. "Oh, and no blasters. This place will fall apart in seconds if you do that." Icer groaned. "Aww..."

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

I nodded " Yeah, no blasters unless you fancy being stuck under a few pounds of solid stone." I pretty sure he gave me a look that said ' Don't you think I know that?'

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Star's POV:

Inside the castle were two massive spiral staircases, leading up to the top, where the lich king lurked. On the bottom, where the team was, there was spawner. It flamed suddenly, and books scattered the area. The books levitated and shot out their pages, which regenerated after they were out of the book. Cole seemed to know exactly what was going on. His own books indeed had proved useful. "Death tomes." He explained to his confused friends. It wasn't every day when you were attacked by flying books, after all. He shot a few magic beams, and then everyone caught on to join in. Even the little dragon tried to fight by slashing with his claws and spitting little tiny fireballs, which made no damage to anything but the books, which caught flame. Star swung her sword in a circle blindly, (Which everyone avoided) Icer just punched them, seeing as the blasters would be an issue, and Rowan took out his pick (which was luckily diamond, seeing as he had found a cave a few days before everyone else arrived) and mined the spawner so no more death tomes would come and bother them. When the death tomes were eliminated, they found it was time to climb the giant staircases.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Guys, I have an idea about how you guys find out who Cole's dad just is. You might be wondering why I'm making a big deal out of this. Well, in the other RP Cole's dad is basically the main villain. And, if you remember, in the dream you get attacked by vanilla mobs. That might be a little hint. Okay, back to my idea. So the battle with the Lich King won't be going very well, so Cole has an idea. He first tried to intimidate the Lich King with describing who he is and where he comes from. That won't work so he then states who his dad is. Then he unleashes a huge thunderbolt that makes the Lich King crumble to ashes. Then Icer asks why Cole didn't tell him that he could do lightning bolts. Cole then stares and asked him if that's all he has to say about who his dad is. For more about who Cole's dad is look on Amberturtle's RP. It might be a shocker.

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Star's POV:

It was definitely going to be a treacherous ascent to the top of the castle. For some foolish reason, they chose to climb the wooden staircase instead of the sturdy stone one. The wooden stairs were old and riddled with holes, which could easily lead to a careless adventurer's death. In some patches of the steps, the wood, although appearing strong, was bug-eaten and crumbled as soon as someone stepped on it. And the rooms on the side? They were like tiny labyrinths, going one way, then the other. But they explored every tiny room, and found many treasures. Star hastily stuffed as many charms of keeping in her pockets, so she wouldn't lose all of her stuff if she died. Icer, of course, gathered as much metal as possible as to repair the broken blasters on his suit. Forest took food for the dragons, and Cole looted books. And Rowan? He took everything in between, including the rare and shining diamonds that were nestled safely under some moss in the chest they were found in. To the team's surprise, there were 5! They were nearly at the top. The floor of the lich's room was mostly wood, with a circle of glass in the center. Through the glass, she could see a gold-rimmed throne, lined with soft-looking dark blue wood. And... shoes were visible through the floor! 3, in fact. Star knew that one of those pairs of shoes were being worn by Hail. They all marched out quickly, though. But it didn't matter, for a star of hope seemed to glimmer through the air. They could finally rescue him! And maybe those other two people. Suddenly, a realization nearly bowled her over. Those were the other two who would join! "Hey, uh, Icer?" She whispered over, in case they were being heard. "Yeah?" He replied. "Remember to save those other two people there too, not just Hail, alright?" Icer didn't really get it. "Okay... Fine..."

+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

Up in the throne room, Skeletor awaited. His hollow skeletal eyes glared at his servants. He sent the boy onto the balcony. He would be unnessecary, simply bait for the foolish travelers who were coming. "Yes, master" said the boy, before emotionlessly marching onto the balcony, emptily staring into a world he couldn't truly see with his own eyes. Skeletor smiled. "They are almost here..." He hadn't had a duel in a long time. He couldn't wait. Now Skeletor turned his gaze to his two other puppets. "You two will fight off the pathetic adventurers." "Yes, master." Skeletor pointed his staff at them. It was a bone, topped with an enderpearl which had more powers than teleportation. The enderpearl pulsated with green light. A beam struck the two servants. After the blinding light had fizzled away, they were no longer human. They were skeletal creatures, just like their masters. They both wore crowns of a strange green plant, and held in their hand staves lesser than Skeletor's, but still powerful. Skeletor was excited. It was time to show these fools the power of the lich king.

(Oh, and I think I'm always going to do a pre-battle point of view for the bosses. It just makes it more epic!)

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Yipes, it's a good thing that Cole's been working on his 'heal other' spell. Or maybe that electrocute spell will shock them out of it. 

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Or maybe when he blasts Skeletor into cinders. That might snap them out of it. 

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

I reached the room first.I noticed Skeletor right away,with two skeletons.I raised my hand and sent two spike bombs at him.Then I grabbed the skeletons and ran out.One of the skeletons tried to drag me back.We ran out.The whole castle exploded and we were all safe.One of the skeletons was Hail,with normal eyes now."Phew.Thanks."He said.I smiled."No need to thank me."Then I took out the metal and made an anvil.I asked Jarvis,"Any spare booster parts near here?Can you get them here?"I asked."Yes,sir."I noticed a bunch of boosters zooming towards me.The broken boosters fell off and the new boosters took their place.

• Posted at:

Ah, hello! Hermeszeus? Remember my plan? Did you not read my plan? 

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Star's POV:

The castle was a heap of rubble. But in the crumbled mass of stone was indeed life. Or rather, the undead. The lich king had survived? Impossible! But it clearly was possible, as he got back on his feet, hollow eyes now filled with red lights. Gold-rimmed shields whirled around him, protecting him from damage. The only thing that could destroy the shields was the lich king's own magic. And, putting himself at risk, he shot projectiles resembling enderpearls at the group. Rowan seemed to know what was going on. "The things he's shooting out- well, I heard they bounce off of metal!" Star hit back the projectiles with her sword, as though it were a game of tennis. Except the lich king couldn't hit the ball back. Icer clearly had a stroke of luck finding his armor, as he could simply dive in front of the strange orbs before they struck anyone. He also handed out some of the leftover iron ingots he had for fixing the boosters, and everyone without metal weapons simply held the ingots in front of where the orbs would land. The shields were completely eliminated in no time. The lich king, however, clearly had other ideas. He struck the staff into the ground, and a small army of zombies (which were slightly more green than normal for some reason) came out. Everyone was clearly out numbered. But who should appear other than Hail, with an iron sword in his hand? He swung and twirled in circles, until the zombies were gone. The lich king glared, his eyes now flashing red. "You shall NOT defeat me!" Cole stepped forward. "Do you not know who I am?"

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

I stepped forwards too."Do you not know who I am?I am your king.Now,retreat."Skeletor gasped."King Canadian?"I took off my helmet and smiled."Correct."

• Posted at:

Winter Canadian! Stop it with the controlling everything thing!

The Lich King glared at me " I said, do you not know who I am?" I repeated. He chucked " No, but it does not matter." I stepped forward " I am Cole, wizard and protected of Ars Magica, master of the water element, member in the Order of Light, protecter of good, defeater of evil-" The Lich King inteurpted " These things are nothing to me." " You didn't let me finish" I said. I used my levitation spell " I am the Son of Herobrine!" Then I called a huge lightning bolt down and it struck the Lich King.

Skeletor was no more.

So, what did you think of my surprise? Mods let this through please!

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Hello?I got my plans and I'm gonna stick with it.Cole,pretend your post didn't happen.

Skeletor stepped back into a tree's shadow."See you later,my lord."And he disappeared.I glanced at Cole."No need to thank your uncle."The others looked confused.Cole looked like he was thinking."My father is Hero brine.....So you're his brother?"He said.Then Star broke in the conversation."But you said you were Hero brine's cousin!"I replied,"Yeah...I messed it up a bit.Long story." 

• Posted at:

Yeesh, 'kay it's just that I kinda wanted to reveal that I was Herobrine's son myself.

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Hang on, MY UNCLE?!?!! Wow, first it's Cloudless Sky being my aunt and now it's you being my uncle! ._. WE'RE ALMOST THE SAME AGE!!! Well, at least our characters are, I don't know about real life.

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Ok Hermeszeus, how about this, I say that I'm the son of Herobrine and do the lightning blast but instead of the lightning blast killing Skeletor it just makes him angry ( which is a sign that Cole needs to practice his lightning spells) then you step forward and say that you are King Canadian and he retreats. Ok? So that way I can still do the cool lightning bolt thing and say that I'm the son of Herobrine and you can still say that you are King Canadian. Is that Ok?

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Good, the argument's settled.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

I guess it could be some sort of weird family like that... Maybe... no that wouldn't work... I'll let it pass for now.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

*raises eyebrows* What wouldn't work? Come on, I'm part of this RP too you know. I'm also very curious somethimes. Especially when you say something about me and Hermeszeus being related. I mean, come on we're almost the same age!

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

No, I didn't mean to get rid of that part or whatever, I meant I was trying to figure out how that would even happen. I'm perfectly fine with that being in the RP if you want.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Oh, look, it's dead again.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Sorry, I wasn't on yesterday. I couldn't get on. And I've got Writer's Block AGAIN. *bangs head against table*

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

You can express your amazement or whatever your character is feeling right now. Or we can find another portal. Or more monsters come.

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

I groaned."What?"Rowan asked."I know why Skeletor did this.He's trying to raise the League of Undead Lords again."I said,then explained,"The League of Undead Lords are a group of well,undead kings who are the strongest.Skeletor is the skeleton king.His brother,Withric,is the Wither king.Zaricus,their cousin,is the Zombie king."

• Posted at:

I groaned."What?"Rowan asked."I know why Skeletor did this.He's trying to raise the League of Undead Lords again."I said,then explained,"The League of Undead Lords are a group of well,undead kings who are the strongest.Skeletor is the skeleton king.His brother,Withric,is the Wither king.Zaricus,their cousin,is the Zombie king."

• Posted at:

A group of mob Kings? You just reminded me of a minecraft book right now. Except the Zombie King in that one was named Xa-Tul. I still have no idea how that is pronounced.

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Maybe it was Chinese?Yep,it's Chinese.How I know?I'm Chinese.Duh.

• Posted at:

Don't post in ten hours,since I'm going to sleep and I don't like mess ups.Just post some ideas since I'm going to be the poster mostly here.

• Posted at:

"I busted the group long ago.Hero brine threw them into the Nether.But not the little skeleton we just battled.He decided to serve me.Said he regretted fighting me since he knew about me being a master at fighting a lot of times.That's where I earn my other names:The Ice Master,the Ice Knight,the Winter Warrior." Then I heard a loud BOOM behind me."What was that?"Cole asked."That,was your father."I replied.I located Hero brine right next to a lava pit.I ran over to him."What are you doing here?"I asked."Came here to warn you.The League of Undead Lords has risen again."Hero brine replied.Cole looked like he was the only one who followed me.Then the others came.Cole grumbled,"Hey,Dad.""Winter,time to go undead hunting.Others,don't follow."Hero said.I summoned an ice horse,Hero summoned a fire dragon and we sped off into the Nether.

• Posted at:

"I busted the group long ago.Hero brine threw them into the Nether.But not the little skeleton we just battled.He decided to serve me.Said he regretted fighting me since he knew about me being a master at fighting a lot of times.That's where I earn my other names:The Ice Master,the Ice Knight,the Winter Warrior." Then I heard a loud BOOM behind me."What was that?"Cole asked."That,was your father."I replied.I located Hero brine right next to a lava pit.I ran over to him."What are you doing here?"I asked."Came here to warn you.The League of Undead Lords has risen again."Hero brine replied.Cole looked like he was the only one who followed me.Then the others came.Cole grumbled,"Hey,Dad.""Winter,time to go undead hunting.Others,don't follow."Hero said.I summoned an ice horse,Hero summoned a fire dragon and we sped off into the Nether.

• Posted at:

1 , , 3 , ... 11 , 12 , 13