Star's POV:

The two disappeared into the faraway distance. Forest and Rowan stood frozen, mouths agape, not sure if they should be shocked at the fact that they just saw Hail coming back, or Icer's story, or maybe that they saw Herobrine himself appear, say hello, and charge off into the nether with one of their teammates. Together. As if they were friends. Star wasn't too surprised, as she knew something was up with Icer's magic powers. And Cole? He just stared at the minuscule dots in the distance that were his friend and his father. Did his own dad not know? He turned back to the group, anger painted across his face. In his eyes flickered white flame, until he looked just like his father. Glaring white for half a second. Everyone saw, but no-one commented. The white glow died and he turned to normal. Everyone looked among each other, unsure. Cole sighed. "No bringing them back now." he said unhopefully. Star's impulsive side crept in. "Unless we find them ourselves. We only need some obsidian." Forest, realizing what a crazy plan it was, argued back. "Excuse me, but we are NOT going to the nether. No. What are you THINKING?!?! I've never been there, but I've heard absolute horror stories. I do NOT want to go there." Star remembered something, and replied. "Your dragon would love it there. He's a fire dragon, it's practically his home." Forest nodded, just because she didn't like it didn't mean it was the truth. "Okay." Something of use caught Rowan's eye. "Well, well, well." He pointed to an old, mossy well. "Sorry, I had to make that pun. We should get some water from the well and use it in that great big lava pit Herobrine made getting here, and use it for obsidian." Everyone agreed with the idea. "Let's do this!" Star shouted.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Glimmer

I'm back and better than ever!

My gang: RoxyStellaLeafTessSasmiLyraRoMarileeJacksonAlyaMillyAquamarineHematiteSandyRowanJaidenMaddie

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

"I could do about anything, I could even learn how to love... Like you"

We stopped in a dungeon."Look."Hero brine pointed to a broken iron door.And a broken obsidian wall.There was a clear sign of an explosion."There is only one person that could have done this."I said."Who?"asked Hero brine."Looks like Creepion is a ally of the Undead Lords now."Hero brine groaned,"Great.""Let me find them with my tracker."I said.The undead guys were in a giant cave-No doubt an explosion made it."Come on!"I shouted,since Hero brine was walking around in the giant dungeon looking for a something and I was already outside.He sped to me and made a lightning horses that was twice a big as the normal one."Hop on!"I did.

• Posted at:

Just call me Winter Canadian.

I'm the leader of the TWEAK and the Canadian Corps

OCs:Slenderbrine,Tornado Canadian,Shadow Canadian,Masked Mercenary,the Titans North,League of the Undead Lords,Wolver,Anubis,Enric,Roker, and Dekros Castallan.

We rode off to the cave.After we got there,I noticed something.Those Undead Lords was building something big,since Skeletor was telling the plans to Zaricus.We heard a bit of it.At one point,we heard,"Head on there."And then he pointed to the top of the giant cave.We sneaked in and hid ourselves in a pile of stone.But,then Zaricus came over and took some stone.Luckliy Hero was fast enough to dig us deeper into the pile of stone.Then we hit the bottom.I got an idea.I made an ice pick axe and began mining a small hole big enough for the both of us.We jumped in and closed the hole behind us.Hero lit up the hole with a ball of fire in his hand."What's your plan?"Hero asked."Just follow me."I replied.I mined and mined until we were right behind Skeletor and Zaricus.We both made swords.I mined the final block.We attacked.Bad idea.Bad.Zaricus whistled loudly.Witheric and Creepio came running into the cave.They all held a emerald sword in their hands.I tried shape-shifting(a power from the amulet)and turned into a dragon.I breathed fire all over the place.

• Posted at:

OCs:Slenderbrine,Tornado Canadian,Shadow Canadian,Masked Mercenary,the Titans North,League of the Undead Lords,Wolver,Anubis,Enric,Roker, and Dekros Castallan.

Idea:The lava pool Hero used to arrive in turns into acid if it touches water.

• Posted at:

Star's POV:

The water hit the lava in a loud sizzle. Obsidian covered any lava beneath it. Star swung her iron pickaxe at it, and after a few more swings, it broke into an obsidian block. When they finished, they were short of a single block. Star groaned. "Should we go digging?" Rowan half-smiled. "Well... If you want to meet the cave wildlife, anyway." Hail replied from a high branch in a tree. "Bring it on! We'll see how strong they are!" It was still a little surprising that he was there again, but a good thing nonetheless. He was up in a canopy tree, trying to plot out a treehouse base. This tree seemed perfect. He gripped the tree to climb down, using every thick branch as a foothold. "I'm coming along. You guys might need help at some point. And anyway, it's nice to have my mind back, so why don't I put it to a use other than planning a base?" Everyone agreed it would be smart to have as many people as possible to come along on the mining expedition. So, after finding a nice, deep cave, they continued forward, not knowing what was in store below.

(Hint hint: There may be a hollow hill around...)

• Posted at:

Glimmer

My gang: RoxyStellaLeafTessSasmiLyraRoMarileeJacksonAlyaMillyAquamarineHematiteSandyRowanJaidenMaddie

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

I was a little steamed that my own Dad didn't notice me. He isn't exactly my favorite person anyway. The Nether isn't my favorite place evil, but if my friends are going there then I'm going to.

Whats's that about a hollow hill?

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Gang Me Kevin Soldier Luka Lupin Lucky Castor Jacob Charles William Hugo Chris Gold Peter Diamond Tom Solais Hirador Bolt Turbo (My UltraLink) Panther

*facepalm* I meant either. For the Nether isn't my favorite place either.

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Gang Me Kevin Soldier Luka Lupin Lucky Castor Jacob Charles William Hugo Chris Gold Peter Diamond Tom Solais Hirador Bolt Turbo (My UltraLink) Panther

Star's POV:

The cave was dark and twisty. She had never really liked mining. But unfortunately, they needed the obsidian. Even though lava streams in overworld caves were common, here they seemed far too rare. However, ores were scattered in every direction, filling pockets. They happened upon a gigantic cavern filled with stalactites and stalagmites, with veins of rare ores like diamond and emerald everywhere. Rowan stared at its depths. "A hollow hill... I've been looking for these!" "A what?" Star asked. "It has treasure in it." Rowan said. Forest sarcastically replied. "Yeah, no kidding. What, the diamonds hanging from the ceiling weren't obvious?" "It's a bit of a drop, though." Hail said. It was true. The tiny cave they entered in was attached to the hollow hill from the top. Star pointed down at a pool of water at the bottom. It glittered with the light of a glowstone block above it. Glowstone grew in caves here? It would be great to collect it. That wasn't the problem though. She had to use her dropper skills to get there. And the problem was, she didn't have any. But she jumped anyway. She would respawn, so it wasn't a big deal. And she still had pockets full of charms of keeping, so if she died, she would keep her stuff. "Wheeeeeeeee!!!" She shouted and landed with a splash. "The puddle's bigger than it looks!" She shouted to everyone at the top. They jumped one by one, trying not to cause collisions. Hail, trying to show off, even did a flip. Soon, they were at the bottom. To one side, there was a a large pillar of redstone ore. To another side lay a chest. And closest to the water? A spawner. Now that they were closer, this place seemed full of them.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Name: Mr.Hello

Peraonality: Hates every mob but like mods not vanilla minecraft

Skin: Look up secret agent and you will find a picture of him

Mod: ORESPAWN 

other: He whispers not ( Volume 1/10 ) and he doesn't like people that much

• Posted at:

Hi im __________ Im a pro minecrafter. I have Minecraft ______,______,_____,______,_____. I play other games like ________.

--------Ekaterina------Played Infinity Ring------ Read 1 book of Spirt Animals.

You're in!

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Star's POV:

Star really felt like she was in for it. Bugs crept in from all corners. Two pinch beetles, a slime beetle, and a normal spider scuttled towards her. She took out her sword and spun in circles, hoping that they were hit in the head. She got the spider first, and one of the pinch beetles. Two remained. The slime beetle spat out its slime, and hit her. She winced and tried to ignore it. She dived towards the slime beetle and sliced its abdomen, where it kept all of its slime. Now there was a single bug left. The pinch beetle picked her up and tightened its pincers. They dug painfully into her sides. A shadow darted from behind a column of stone, covered with veins of gold. The shadow jumped out. It was massive! Star cringed, waiting for the final blow... But it didn't happen. The creature simply waved its arms, startling the pinch beetle and therefore freeing Star. A crunching noise echoed through the cavern, and there stood a person. "Knew I should come along." The voice replied. "You guys always manage to get in some sort of trouble." The figure pulled out a torch and revealed himself to be Hail. Meanwhile, on the other side of the hollow hill...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two people crept through the cave, breaking apart any spawner they saw before a mob could even come out. Forest and Cole were on the hunt for more treasure chests. The one they had found first contained merely a green fan made of peacock feathers. Pretty, but in no way useful. At least as far as they knew. An iron lock shimmered from far off in the light of a spawner. A chest! Forest said the plan. "Okay, I'll take out the mobs, and you grab the treasure." Cole charged for the chest, and Forest called her dragon. He arrived, screeching a noise from a few blocks away. "Good dragon." She said, patting his scaly head. He spat hot embers at the skeletons that emerged from the spawner. Cole dug around in the chest, searching for a prize. He found a pouch of silvery-blue dust and a dusty magnet. "Yes!" He shouted out, pleased with the reward. Forest left the young dragon to take care of the skeletons. "What are they? They look pretty plain to me." She said, looking at the treasures. Cole pointed to the magnet. "This is an ore magnet, to pull up ores to the surface." He then held out the bag of dust. "That's transformation powder, its use is pretty clear. Try not to touch it." Forest hit the spawner with her pick, and it broke apart. Forest whistled to the dragon. "Come on!" He flapped over, once again with an ear-shattering cry. "Should we show everyone else?" Cole asked. "Yep." responded Forest. They ran past the stone formations jutting from the ground, and arrived to show their bounty.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

I rushed to where the others where "Look what Forest and I found!" I said, showing them the Ore magnet and the transformation powder.

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Star's POV:

Although these treasures were interesting, there were no explanations on the peacock feather fan. But a shape seemed to push through the stone spikes jutting from the ground. "Oh, cool. I've always wanted one of those!" It said. The voice was far from familiar. "I'll take that!" It echoed. In a blink of an eye, the fan was in the hands of a shadow. With a sweep of the fan, it pushed everyone back with an unnatural  gust of wind. Forest, seeing as she found it, was the first to charge out yelling. "I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I FOUND THAT!!" The dragon let out a stream of flame, the fire's light throwing strange shadows across the cavern. Cole glanced at everyone with a look that said "I guess I helped, why not join in?" Then he shot magic beams at the mysterious intruder. Hail then ran in, blade in hand. He clearly didn't want to repeat the lightning spectacle he had caused what seemed like ages ago. Finally, Star decided she had no reason to not join in. She grabbed her iron sword, and charged forward. The person was surrounded on all sides. Rowan walked into the scene cluelessly. "Hey. What did I miss?" He pulled out a torch, which illuminated the person's face. He looked like a man, but no-one could tell past his dark sunglasses. He looked like a spy or something. "Fine, fine, have it back, I'm off!" He tossed the fan to the ground and dashed off. Forest smiled. "At least we know what the fan does." And everyone filled Rowan in on the mad dash that had just happened. But who was that man? No-one knew until he chose to join the group later.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

I just got back form vacation.

I looked at everyone "Who was that guy?" I took out a mana potion and drank it, refilling my mana.

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Forest's P.O.V.

"How about next time something like this happens, we ask questions first instead of just attacking, ok?" Forest asked. The baby dragon gave a mini roar in response. "Ok, we get it Forest." Star said, " Now how about we continue looking for obsidian.".  "Ok," Forest repliyed, "Come on boy, got more work to do.". She gestured for the baby dragon, which she was going to call Ember, to follow.

• Posted at:

sides pxwdNadThanEthPS

Fortis  

My. PINK. SHEEP.

I agreed with Forest " Yeah, maybe next time we should do that. But it's not nice to take something unless you say please!"

To me Cole kinda sounds like a little kid in this one.

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Star's POV:

After a while of navigating caves, an orange glow shimmered around a bend. Star could recognize it anywhere. (The first time she came across it, she had a very unfortunate incident involving a skeleton, making her lose her very first diamond.) Lava! Star carefully peeked around the corner to see a long, snaking lava pit. "Cole!" she yelled behind her. "Do you have any water spells?" He replied after a bit of thinking. "Yeah, I think so. Not that I'm too great at it yet." Star ignored that. "It doesn't matter! There's lava and no water in sight!" He walked around the corner. "Woah." It was in such a large quantity that its heat could be felt from a distance, and it was bright enough to make eyes water. Heat haze wavered above the river of lava, easily distracting Cole's aim. However, there was enough lava to make it virtually impossible to miss. Star mined the obsidian block, which, despite its usual dark, plain appearance, seemed to shine in the lava light. With their final piece of the portal in tow, everyone walked to the surface. When the final block was placed, it looked glorious with the starlight filtering through the portal's empty hole. It was ready to be lit.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Name: KingOfDaBeastz

Gender a boy

Personality: Hotheaded

Skin:lich king

Mod: orespawn 

Other:Wants more mobs

• Posted at:

You're in! (But could you have a nickname please? Just to make stuff easier.)

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

I looked nervously at the portal. The Nether isn't my favorite place due to it being my Dad's domain. But if my friends were going then I am going too. "Well, I have a firebolt spell to light it but first" I said looking at the others "Is everyone ready?"

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Star's POV:

"Yes" everyone said solemnly. They knew what they were getting into. After he got the signal, Cole shot a firebolt. It struck the obsidian frame with a loud boom. And a violet light twisted in the portal frame, spinning around, leaving a long trail. It finished quickly. The purple light whirled and whirled and whirled... it was entrancing... Star had to go into it, she had to... And then she realized what was going on, and quickly slapped herself in the face. "Guys, stay on alert, don't let it drag you in. Walk in on your own terms." Everyone seemed to understand, and entered one by one. When it was Star's turn to go in, she hesitated. What could be in store there? There were plenty of bad things inhabiting the nether. But she had to. She stepped in the swirling violet glow, and watched as the world wavered, rippling like the heat haze over lava. For a second she seemed to melt away in the void between worlds, an empty blackness in which anything ceased to exist. Then, she saw the purple gleam again, and found herself in the nether.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

I stumble over to a lava pool and throw up in it. I do not like portal traveling.

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Sorry about the grammatical mistakes. I didn't review my post.

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Star's POV:

They had a surprisingly lucky spawn point. The portal stood right below a giant nether fortress. Constructed out of dark red nether bricks, it loomed high up over a pool of lava. A giant hole that looked like the explosion of a giant creeper allowed them to enter. Inside the fortress, noise erupted from here and there and everywhere. It sounded like a battlefield. But before they got there, they had a maze of hallways to navigate. But everyone ignored that, and entered the fortress halls.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

bump

• Posted at:

sides pxwdNadThanEthPS

Fortis  

My. PINK. SHEEP.

Name: Ekaterina

Personality: In Rp

Skin: Go to planet minecraft and look up warrior girl. Click on the one that has a blue eye and a grey eye and with black hair. That's me.

Mod:More Models, but I get the model's abilities.

Other: Random

• Posted at:

Iyvn, FNaF Loremaster

#BornInTheWrongReality

#DefeatCancer

/204495

"Beware the man that speaks in hands."

"After all, it's rude to talk about someone who's listening."

Changing my mod to Orespawn!

• Posted at:

Iyvn, FNaF Loremaster

#BornInTheWrongReality

#DefeatCancer

/204495

Dont post until my next pov comes.

• Posted at:

You're in!

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Wait, now I want CrazyCraft...

• Posted at:

Iyvn, FNaF Loremaster

#BornInTheWrongReality

#DefeatCancer

/204495

CrazyCraft is a mod PACK. Sorry, I might have to deny that part. But you can definitely have orespawn!

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Name: Pengu11 (Peng)

Personality: Honest, nice, smart, strong

skin: A Teen Boy With A Blue Creeper Jaket

Mod: Orespawn

Other: Wants To Be The Most Powerful Fighter So That Is Why he Good Orespawn

• Posted at:

Forest's Pov

As they trended along, Forest felt something was wrong. She hadn't heard the baby dragon in a long time. Then Cole broke in. "Guys? Where did the dragon go?". Forest turned around, but all there was were the dragon's footprints, leading away into  another part of the fortress they haven't gone through yet. Forest turned and said to the others " You guys go ahead. I'll catch up after I find the baby dragon. If I don't come back in a hour, you can try and find me, ok?". She waited for a response.

• Posted at:

sides pxwdNadThanEthPS

Fortis  

My. PINK. SHEEP.

Star's POV:

Star was getting impatient. They had been in the maze of halls for far too long. "Guys? I think we went the wrong way." "I agree." Cole replied. "Me too." added Hail. A voice, blurred by distance, echoed up the hall. "It's Forest!" Star said in surprise. What could she have found? Her dragon? Or something worse? They ran down the path Forest went, their quick footsteps resounding behind them, into the eerie silence. Forest's yells became clearer. "Come here! Quick!" Then she was visible, a small dot facing something massive. Beside her was, thankfully, the dragon. But that clearly didn't matter, because in front of her was indeed the battlefield they had heard when they entered.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

I came to a stop beside Forest "Now that is one big battlefield!" I said.

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Name: Dix

Personality: half-serious, jumpy, but is really stern whenever someone mentions cliffs

skin: A blue creeper with a hoodie and pants

mod: ExtrabiomesXL

other: he somehow spawned in the Autumn woods biome

• Posted at:

I noticed Star and the others.They would make things worse.I blocked them by using unbreakable ice walls.Zaricus turned into a giant.I turned into Mobzilla.We punched each other,hoping the other would give up.Hero was summoning waves of fire spirits which fought the creepers,wither skeletons and skeletons which was summoned by Creepio,Skeletor and Witherus.I then got an idea.I became an obsidian Blokkit,then jumped onto Zaricus.He was forced to become normal again.Me and Hero stood back to back,gripping our swords tightly,the League of Undead Lords surrounding us."We need more help."Hero muttered.I nodded and raised my free hand.A black tornado appeared and formed two people-One with white skin,without a face,wearing a black hoodie,black boots,and black jeans.The other with blond hair,green eyes,wearing a white t-shirt,white jeans and white boots.The first was Shadow Canadian,a.k.a. Slender man.The other was Tornado Canadian,a.k.a. Wind Warrior.We formed a circle,inside the circle of the Undead Lords(Though Mine craft doesn't have circles...).

We attacked.Tornado ran at Skeletor,Shadow stabbed a sword made of solid shadows into Witherus,Hero shot lightning balls at Zaricus,and I swung my sword at Creepio.Soon we had the Lords backed into a corner.Witherus snapped his fingers and the Lords disappeared.We rode ice horses to Hero's hidden castle."Um,don't we have to find the Undead Lords?"Tornado and Shadow asked."No."I repied.

• Posted at:

I rode an ice horse to right behind Cole."Boo!"I yelled."Ahhh!Winter,don't scare me like that."Cole grumbled.Star looked at me,puzzled."Winter?"I slapped myself."My real name is Winter Canadian(In this RP)."I explained.

• Posted at:

Ok i forgot to keep track of stuff was it the Iron Man mod I was in?Ok,switching it to Morphing.

• Posted at:

This is the second character form.

Name:Slade Wilson(Deathstroke)

Personalty:Serious,determined

Skin:Find Deathstroke picture from google.

Mod:Nether Lords mod(I made it by myself.It's pretty simple:Press F and you summon two fire spirits.When you right click them,a panel will show up and you have two options:Follow(Or stay)and attack.You can choose what the spirit attacks.)

Other:Can get any weapon out,including swords,katanas,guns,bazookas,what ever you name,he has it.Sometimes a red S will appear on his forehead,then he is invincible and can shoot fireballs.It only lasts for a minute.

• Posted at:

1 , 2 , , 4 , ... 11 , 12 , 13