Uhhhhh... Recap?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Gang Me Kevin Soldier Luka Lupin Lucky Castor Jacob Charles William Hugo Chris Gold Peter Diamond Tom Solais Hirador Bolt Turbo (My UltraLink) Panther

Your second character is in, but invincibility is a bit too OP. How about just being stronger ande more resistant instead?

• Posted at:

Glimmer

I'm back and better than ever!

My gang: RoxyStellaLeafTessSasmiLyraRoMarileeJacksonAlyaMillyAquamarineHematiteSandyRowanJaidenMaddie

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

"I could do about anything, I could even learn how to love... Like you"

Is it too late for me to join? I really wanna join

• Posted at:

HIISHAPPIBACK!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND I MISSED YOU A TON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JESUS LOVES YOU!

Oh forgot to mention he has regeneration (Level five)and strength (Level five) all the time.The thingy the S does?Here's the list.

1.Gives teleportation powers

2.Makes character can shoot fireballs

3.Makes character can make a firestorm

4.Gives jump boost and swiftness level three.

Also I'm going to change the nickname to Deathflash,but in your point of views it's better to call him Slade.

I added something to the Nether Lord mod.I added something called Scath's staff.It's a long red stick which has 10 attack damage.

My Slade point of views will be in red,like this.

• Posted at:

Just call me Winter Canadian.

I'm the leader of the TWEAK and the Canadian Corps

OCs:Slenderbrine,Tornado Canadian,Shadow Canadian,Masked Mercenary,the Titans North,League of the Undead Lords,Wolver,Anubis,Enric,Roker, and Dekros Castallan.

I summoned an ice horse and then went back to the Over world.I made an ice pick and began mining.I went into a cave and found some diamonds.And lapiz.And gold.And redstone.No iron or coal.Meh.I almost fell in a lava pool.Then I noticed a cave was linked to this one with a lava stream.I noticed someone fighting a giant brown serpent with red eyes.(Guys,I added something again.It's a boss called Lava Dragon.As said just now,it's brown with red eyes.And it spits fireballs.)

I fought the Lava Serpent,trying to push it back into a underground lake.The problem was,he wouldn't budge,even with the fire spirits attacking him with what they got.I got really angry and yelled in frustration."Let me help you."I turned around.My friend Winter Canadian was there,holding a ice sword."Wint,can you push that snake into that lake?"I asked."Why not,Slade?"he replied.Then he pushed the serpent into the lake with a simple ice wall."That was easy,Deathflash."

• Posted at:

OCs:Slenderbrine,Tornado Canadian,Shadow Canadian,Masked Mercenary,the Titans North,League of the Undead Lords,Wolver,Anubis,Enric,Roker, and Dekros Castallan.

I saidd... is it too late for me to join?!?

• Posted at:

HIISHAPPIBACK!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND I MISSED YOU A TON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JESUS LOVES YOU!

I don't think so. After all it says umlimited. Which I think means unlimited spots?

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Gang Me Kevin Soldier Luka Lupin Lucky Castor Jacob Charles William Hugo Chris Gold Peter Diamond Tom Solais Hirador Bolt Turbo (My UltraLink) Panther

Name-lilliana

Gender-female

Personality-extremely lonely, nerdy, smart, wants a friend, really nice, shy

Skin-alex(i cant find any others that i like)

Mod-none(is it okay if i have no mod)

Other-tried to download several mods but none worked, no self-confidence, hates killing, loves commqnds and hates hardcore, loves creative mode

• Posted at:

HIISHAPPIBACK!!!

JESUS LOVES YOU!

May i start writing now?

• Posted at:

HIISHAPPIBACK!!!

JESUS LOVES YOU!

Iiii saaaiiidddd...nevermind, just let me know if im accepted.

• Posted at:

HIISHAPPIBACK!!!

JESUS LOVES YOU!

I am joining.

Name: gamerGirl (nickname gG (pronounced gee gee))

Skin: brown hair, blue jeans, ripped camo shirt, deep blue eyes, silver(gray)jacket skin at day Bandit skin at night

Personality: Shy when meeting new people but brave, violent, or fierce at times

Mod: None (i play PE)

Other: Would fall into lava to save a friend. Has a pet chicken named Henry (TRUE)!!! Is cautious about people. Loves cookies! LOL

• Posted at:

WolvesForever

Never Say Never

Why I stayed home: Because I accidentally hit my forehead with my hand after reading something ridiculous

| Cross your fingers. Luck is rare |

| Small voices need to be heard |

| #96elephants |

Find me here: /163013

herobrine

Can we start yet

• Posted at:

HIISHAPPIBACK!!!

JESUS LOVES YOU!

Facepalm.It was the Lava Serpent.NOT DRAGON.

I looked at Winter Canadian."How did you get here?"I asked."Duh.Mining."he replied."Got some explosives?"I asked."Um......No."Winter shook his head.Then a creeper sneaked up on me and exploded.He got me down to half health,then I quickly regenerated.I ran off and Winter followed."Where are you going?"he asked."There must be a spawner somewhere."I replied.Soon we reached a dead end.I took out a piece of TNT out."Last piece.Hope it reveals something."I threw the TNT at the wall.It exploded.It revealed.....nothing.I saw sandstone above my head."Where there is sandstone,there is a desert.Where there is a desert,there is a desert temple.Where there is a desert temple,there is a TNT trap.Where there is a TNT trap,there is TNT."I muttered.Winter heard me and pulled two ice shovels out of nowhere.He tossed one to me and we started mining up.When we reached the surface,nothing was in sight except sand and some cacti.I groaned."What now?"Winter asked.I pulled out a compass and said,"At my spawn point there was some orange wool.......and the compass will point that way because I hadn't slept in a bed yet in this world.I'm pretty sure the orange wool was a part of the floor in a desert temple."

• Posted at:

Winter Canadian, I am confused. Aren't we in the Nether? Not in a desert?

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Everyone asking, you're in. Sorry I took awhile. *Apologetic smile* Also, the last post I made says ande instead of and. Whoops!

• Posted at:

Glimmer

My gang: RoxyStellaLeafTessSasmiLyraRoMarileeJacksonAlyaMillyAquamarineHematiteSandyRowanJaidenMaddie

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Went back into the Over world.

• Posted at:

Hi! I'm back! So...what's going on aroudn here? What happened to Hail?

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

Master of cheese magic, pancake senpai, Founder of the "Kylo Ren is Awesome Club", technically a technical waffle.

See Also: technicalwaffle, Pancake.

Move ball - Han Solo to BB-8

I spawn inside a room cut Out of a whitish rock with holes in it. A purple bar appears at the top of my vision. How did I get here? Is anyone else here? I build a staircase up o the surface. The sky is a dark purpleish hue. ThEre are endermen everywhere. Even creepier, though, is the enourmous black shape bloblocking the sky.

• Posted at:

HIISHAPPIBACK!!!

JESUS LOVES YOU!

So, for a quick recap on what happened to Hail: He's saved, everyone is in a nether fortress, and now everyone is probably very confused because Icer just warped back into the overworld for some reason. Haven't gotten to the last part yet.

But really, if you have any way to continue the story (I recommend reading a few recent POV posts) then go ahead. Because I have no idea what to do- WHYYYY WRITER'S BLOCK!! WHYYYYYY!!!

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Is there anybody in the end right now? If so, I need to know so I can continue.

• Posted at:

HIISHAPPIBACK!!!

JESUS LOVES YOU!

Cole can accidentally use a spell that puts him in the End. Luckily, he has a spell to get him out of the End but doesn't know until he actually looks through his spell books.

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

But he is still in the end?

• Posted at:

HIISHAPPIBACK!!!

JESUS LOVES YOU!

Yeah, I can make it so that when he's trying to use a "Heal self" Spell he acciedentaly uses the spell that puts him in the End.

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Star's POV:

The battlefield had emptied into a mere pile of rubble. Dark red bricks littered the land. And strangely enough, Icer was now nowhere to be seen. Everyone scanned the crumbled castle for signs of other life than them. Nothing appeared to be there except a zombie pigman lazily walking around, contained by a circle of fallen nether brick. A loud crash echoed from another corner. (Where Cole currently was) Everyone rushed to the scene. "A little help please?" Asked a large chunk of netherrack. A hand reached from below. The voice sounded like... Cole! "I said, could I have some help?" Cole said, his voice muffled. Star had a bit of a lightbulb moment as she glanced over to a plank of some sort of material. It seemed sturdy. It looked a bit like more nether quartz. In fact, a solid slab of it! She grabbed a corner, but it seemed heavy. She called everyone over. "So, we put this under the rock and use it like a lever. Got it?" Star asked. They lifted up the slab and lodged it under the boulder. "Now, everyone get on the end of the slab. On 3, we jump. 1...2...3!" The stone hurtled through the air and smashed through a wall. "Huh. That worked better than I thought." Cole, with quite a few bruises and cuts, climbed out of the indent in the ground. "Are you alright?" Rowan asked. "Yeah, yeah, sure. I can just heal up." Cole replied. He held a little ball of light in his hand. But instead of healing, he just blinked away entirely.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

I am hiding in my little hole beneath the surface when a flash of bright light brings me to the surface to see what happened. There is a whole group of people standing there blinking only five blocks away.

oh, the spell kinda sent everybody to the end

• Posted at:

HIISHAPPIBACK!!!

JESUS LOVES YOU!

We soon arrived at a desert temple.Slade said,"Stay here."Then he ran into the temple.He came back with some TNT.Then Slade disappeared.I figured he went into the End.I went there and saw a bedrock trap with some TNT in it.Slade jumped out of the trap.He grinned and jumped back in again.Then a dark figure swooped down and got stuck in the trap.It was the Ender Dragon.The TNT exploded and the dragon disappeared,leaving behind a dragon egg.No portal.Looked like Slade did a bit of redstone.He jumped out of the trap.Suddenly I saw a flash of light,then the group appeared.I waved at them.Cole waved back.I ran over and asked,"How did you guys get here?""Cole tried to heal himself but he messed up."Forest replied.Slade ran over."Who are they?"he asked."New friends."I said."Nice mask."Hail said.

• Posted at:

i am totally freaked out. Who aare these people? I walk up hesitantly when the Ender DraDragon swoops down toward us. With no armor, I die immediatly and spawn back in my tiny little hole.

• Posted at:

HIISHAPPIBACK!!!

JESUS LOVES YOU!

Star's POV:

Why were they in the end? Star asked herself repeatedly. There was a person there... who got struck by the ender dragon. That was ANOTHER thing to worry about. Star's heart beat at high speeds, a lump of fear crawling up her throat. She HATED dark places! But here they were, trapped in the end with no preparation. Star went through her usual tactic of imagining every place worse then here. There wasn't much. Her thoughts were interrupted by the loud, creepy noises of the endermen. And loud angry wingbeats that were louder and louder. And it hit her. Literally. She was thrown back a long way, and found herself gripping a chunk of endstone, a dark void below her. "HELP!" she cried. Her words echoed from the tall obsidian pillars. Suddenly, a hand grabbed her by the ankle and pulled her into a little hole inside the island. It was the person who was attacked by the dragon! "How did you get here? Who are you?" "I-I'm Star. The reason me and my friends are here is because one of us messed up a spell. If you meant how did I find my self dangling above the void, I got there the same way you got under here, by way of angry dragon. But who are you?" Star answered, stammering a little at the beginning. She had good reasons. They were in THE END!! What had Cole done!?! The other person smiled in a "I-really-wish-this-wasn't-happening" way. "I'm Illiana. I spawned here for some dumb reason, and now I'm trapped in the end. Do you have anything like, I dunno, some spare armor for me to borrow?" Illiana said. Star quickly gave Illiana her old iron helmet. It had quite a few scratches and a couple dents, but Illiana didn't seem to mind. "Wow. Thanks." she said, fitting on her head." "You're welcome. Let's go." Star replied. And they went up the little makeshift staircase leading out of the hole, and up into the fight.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

determined to do something useful, I shout the only command I know. "/give Lilliana Snowball  64!" Splitting tuhem with Star, we h outo into the midst of the battle, throwing snowballs like helplessly determined weirdos. After several near 'death experiences with the void, our hunger is getting low, and we need  a new plan.  Then, I remember a command I heard someone say once. "/summon sheep!" A sheep  spawns, and just by luck 'it Drops 3 wool and 2 lambchops. I turn to star and give her some while the rest of the group battles it out with the dragon. Devouring our food greedily, we jump back into the fight. While we are throwing our snowballs, we finally hit the last ender chrystal. Celebrating, I ask Star if she has any wood with her. Yes! She has 2 oak tree trunks. I quickly make a crafting table and a bed. Waiting for the ender dragon to swoop, I watch thet others bring old Endie Down to low health. Then, my moment arrives. I place the bed and stand back as the bed explodes in Endie's face.

• Posted at:

HIISHAPPIBACK!!!

JESUS LOVES YOU!

Can everyone stop godmodding...or playing other people's roles and making them say stuff?

Hail's POV:

What was going on?

Hail glanced around the fortress.

He had a million questions in his mind and he felt like his life was a fill-in-the-blank game.

He was a ______in a_______world and his mission was to_________and save________and be happy and celebrate with_______or.....die.

He looked back up at the roof of the nether.

He then glanced back at the fortress, which was enveloped in lava...why did he have that feeling that he was so...powerful after his mind was warped and cursed and poked and played with and struck down and controlled and dominated and toyed with by the Skeleton King.

Hail summoned some lava and he rode the waves with a board made of pure energy...he might have looked weird to other people but this was a hobby he liked to do in the nether.

Hail glanced back at the fortress again and flew up to the fortress.

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

Master of cheese magic, pancake senpai, Founder of the "Kylo Ren is Awesome Club", technically a technical waffle.

See Also: technicalwaffle, Pancake.

Move ball - Han Solo to BB-8

You guys' POVs are different than what I did in my POV.

• Posted at:

Well, u guys are up earl

• Posted at:

HIISHAPPIBACK!!!

JESUS LOVES YOU!

Okay........... apparently, a lot was happening when I was traveling up to New York. I was stuck in the car for 12 HOURS yesterday.

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Um is it okay to make another character right now?Yes,Star please accept this character.

(Back soon with a form)

• Posted at:

Checking You Tube for some mods.

• Posted at:

Sorry I was gone for so long.Went out to lunch and also looked at like,a hundred mod showcase videos.

• Posted at:

Lilliana,it's obvious you don't play Mine craft.The right command for getting a stack of snowballs is "/give Lilliana minecraft:snowball 16".You can only put sixteen snowballs in a stack.Any number more than that,it won't work.The command for summoning sheep you did in your post,it doesn't work.I don't know it the right command but I'm sure the command you did is wrong because I tried in that way before.

• Posted at:

So here's the form for the third character.

Name:Grim Reaper

Personality:Dark,moody,evil.

Skin:Skeleton face with black hood,black cloak,dark brown pants,light purple boots and bright red belt.

Mod:Death Scythes mod

Other:Can pull any scythe from thin air except the holy scythes(the ones with the white blades),can summon and control lava,can summon and command(duh)nether brick minions,always has fire resistance,strength X and regeneration X on.

• Posted at:

OK.So here's the form:

Name:Grim Reaper(Nickname:Grim)

Personality:Evil,dark,crafty.

Skin:Skeleton with glowing red eyes,black hood and cloak,dark brown pants,light purple boots and bright red belt.

Other:Can pull any scythe out from thin air except the Harvester,Thunder and Holy scythes,can summon Nether Brick minions,has Fire Resistance,Strength III and Regeneration V all the time.

• Posted at:

Uh, duh, i do play minecraft! I just dont Know the snowballs command, yeesh. Also, the sheep command works just fine! I use it as a cheat in survival when i want a bed:-) 

• Posted at:

HIISHAPPIBACK!!!

JESUS LOVES YOU!