You must be using a very old version,because even with cheats on I can't do it.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Just call me Winter Canadian.

I'm the leader of the TWEAK and the Canadian Corps

OCs:Slenderbrine,Tornado Canadian,Shadow Canadian,Masked Mercenary,the Titans North,League of the Undead Lords,Wolver,Anubis,Enric,Roker, and Dekros Castallan.

I use the latest version.

• Posted at:

OCs:Slenderbrine,Tornado Canadian,Shadow Canadian,Masked Mercenary,the Titans North,League of the Undead Lords,Wolver,Anubis,Enric,Roker, and Dekros Castallan.

My Grim Reaper posts will be in this color.

I woke up in my favorite dimension:The Nether.I went up to a nice little pool of lava and jumped in.I always liked a little lava bath.I jumped out of the pool,landing on soft soul sand.I spotted some Nether Bricks in the distance and then rode a lava dragon to it.It was a Nether Fortress.I went inside and spotted a broken prison."This wasn't here originally,this was built by someone."I thought.And I noticed a portal.I jumped in and I landed in the End.How strange.I saw a group of people,looking at a dragon egg,experience orbs,and a portal back to the Over World.Iquickly ran out from behind a obsidian pillar and quickly grabbed the egg,collected all the experience orbs,and jumped into the portal as I surrounded the portal with invincible Nether Brick minions,all armed with diamond swords with sharpness III and having Strength II forever on them.I arrived at the Over world.I looked around.UGH.So much color.I summoned a lot of lava and made a giant lava pool.I flew up on a column of lava and looked around.Fire and lava spreading endlessly.I was very sure the lava had covered the surface of the world.And it had.

• Posted at:

Only two characters, okay? You don't own this RP, you can't break rules. Even I don't make OP characters, Winter Canadian. Plus, don't make fun of other people. Me, I don't have a CLUE how command blocks work. (Please don't be mean about that.) So what if the snowball command was incorrect? It doesn't really matter. (And by the way, I'm not really bothered about the snowball stacking system. If that's what you're into, go ahead. Make a whole thread on here just for snowball stacking fans, if you like)

• Posted at:

Glimmer

I'm back and better than ever!

My gang: RoxyStellaLeafTessSasmiLyraRoMarileeJacksonAlyaMillyAquamarineHematiteSandyRowanJaidenMaddie

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

"I could do about anything, I could even learn how to love... Like you"

I'm going to ignore that post, seeing as I'm not accepting third characters.

Star's POV:

The bed-bomb had worked! The ender dragon was now a cloud of smoke, which was spraying experience like mad. The dust settled and everyone ran to gather as many XP orbs as possible. And right where the ender dragon was, a large fountain-shaped structure. But instead of water, it was a portal back to the overworld. And the centerpiece of the portal was a dark black egg, glowing with ender particles, violet flecks glimmering in its smooth surface. "I'll get that." Cole said, shooting a small magic beam. The egg popped away and arrived next to Forest. Illiana ran over. "I know a trick to get it!" She grabbed the pickaxe from Star's side. "Wha-" Star said, more than a little annoyed. Illiana dug two blocks down next to the egg, then made a hole below the egg, leaving some endstone to hold it up. "Anyone have a torch?" Hail handed over a torch. Illiana dashed back, placed a torch under the egg, and then broke the endstone separating the two. The egg seemingly dropped its teleporting for a moment, as the purple glow on it dulled slightly. Now the only problem was to figure out who would keep it.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

My gang: RoxyStellaLeafTessSasmiLyraRoMarileeJacksonAlyaMillyAquamarineHematiteSandyRowanJaidenMaddie

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Picking up the egg, I look around at everyone. "I think we should do this!" I say as I gently place it back on the portal top. I look around at everyone. Some look confused. "It's only fair," I say, "We all worked so hard." Then we all jump back in the portal to go home."oh, and we can always build a castle in e end someday, " I say.

• Posted at:

Ok so my account is unblocked(yay!) and I will try to keep it that way.

Star's POV:

Everyone dashed to the portal's edge. It seemed to be full of a million galaxies, glimmering a dark, near-black purple, stars scattered throughout. Some of the stars jumped out, like sparks from lava. It was beautiful. Star stood on the bedrock edge, a smile on her face. She laughed. "CANNONBALLLLLL!!!!!" she shouted, diving in as though it were a swimming pool. The world went black. She was falling... but she couldn't see the ground nearing closer. She had only the air on her face to prove this. Then, with a blink, she landed on the ground luckily in front of her house. Rowan was next to appear. Then Hail. And Forest. Lilliana was next. And finally Cole, who seemed a little nauseous. Looking at Rowan, Cole, and Lilliana, she gestured to the door. "Uh, welcome to my house, it's a bit small but it'll do for now." Star glanced at her home again. It seemed tiny now that she had been through so much.  But really, she knew deep down the adventure was far from over. There was only more to come.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

As we walk into the small house, I hear someone make a "even a zombie could do better than this" noise. Ignoring them , I walk into Star's homely little home and sit down on a couch. "Well guys, "I say, "great job!" "Well, you killed the enderdragon!" I hear someone say. "And u destroyed the ender chrystals," says another. I smile,"well, I was the only one to die, and I didnt bring a single weapon with me!" Laughing we all wander off to bed when the sky grows dark outside and lightning strikes the ground right outside the window.

Hey guys, could somebody here not like me for some reason, add a little group argument?

• Posted at:

Usually Cole's pretty trusting so he probably would like you. I wonder who the next villain will be?

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Gang Me Kevin Soldier Luka Lupin Lucky Castor Jacob Charles William Hugo Chris Gold Peter Diamond Tom Solais Hirador Bolt Turbo (My UltraLink) Panther

Heh.Cole,the next villain is the Grim Reaper.I made him LOOK OP.But nuh uh,he isn't.About that lava?Didn't go too far.The lava was on the other side in the world,like in a desert which is big but not too big and the lava only had covered half of the desert but Grim thought he covered the whole world.Is that OK,Cole?Um maybe you guys could do a bit of meeting Grim later.Like,when I give the signal.

• Posted at:

For the LAST TIME, (well, unless I have to keep reminding) THE GRIM REAPER ISN'T ALLOWED IN!!!!!

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Star's POV:

Star looked out the window. The view of the plains outside was blurred by raindrops. Lightning ignited some grass far away, and the downpour put it out. Hopefully, this depressing weather didn't mean anything. She walked to bed, remembering that tomorrow would be sunny if she slept. So she did. Curling up in bed, she mumbled "goodnight" and fell asleep. And once again, dreams echoed loud in her mind. There is much more ahead of you...There is still evil here...Find the one named Smash... and defeat him. Star heard a loud thunk, and awoke on the floor next to the bed. She had rolled over and off the bed, which explained the persistent headache she was having. A wood floor isn't exactly comfy, after all. Then her mind wandered back to the dream. More of this voice? Whatever. It was right the first few times, so she could only sit there and question it. Smash... like the troll king? With the hammer? That guy was powerful... But then again, so were the bad guys they had already fought. The lich king was in no way weak, and same went for the ender dragon.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

I meet the rest of our groggy group that morning for breakfast. Star tells us about her dream and I gasp. Smash? Who is she talking about?

• Posted at:

I nearly face-plant on my breakfast when I wake up. Then when Star tells us about her dream and some guy named Smash I am fully awake and ready to go blast something.

Aaaannnddd I get Writer's Block.

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Gang Me Kevin Soldier Luka Lupin Lucky Castor Jacob Charles William Hugo Chris Gold Peter Diamond Tom Solais Hirador Bolt Turbo (My UltraLink) Panther

Hail was confused by the outcomes of the adventure that they were on. He took his sword that was leaning on the wall, then figured out that he lost the sword at the End.

He frowned, then smiled as he remembered the restoration of his final powers.

As Star, Icer, and Hail's other companions head out the door, he followed. "Where are we going?"

Star turned to face him, her scabbard swinging into Icer.

Icer felled down into a swamp. He looked accusingly at Star but she barely glance at him. "You tell me where were going Hail." She said as Icer got up in the muck and promptly pulled Star into the swamp with him.

"Hey!" Star excaimled as the mud sank up to her knees.

"This is going to take forever to clean up!" Icer said accusingly at Hail.

Hail shrugged and lifted a finger.

The two players got lifted up out of the mud and the mud flew off them. "Watch out!" cried Star as a creeper crept up to Hail.

Hail flung the mud into the creeper's face.

BOOM!

It was a normal day in minecraft.

P.S.

We should be able to add comments beneath our POVs and put them in these: ()

Say Jello if you agree pug.

Sorry, bad POV...I have a writer's block today.

And what are we doing?

I am genuinely confused.

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

Master of cheese magic, pancake senpai, Founder of the "Kylo Ren is Awesome Club", technically a technical waffle.

See Also: technicalwaffle, Pancake.

Move ball - Han Solo to BB-8

This RP has 214 posts!

Congrats Entusiasticpug!!!!!!!!

Yay!

This RP has been saved by Forest, Star, Hail, and Icer!

Icer, me, and Star were the first three...then came forest and on came the people!

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

Master of cheese magic, pancake senpai, Founder of the "Kylo Ren is Awesome Club", technically a technical waffle.

Yup! Then WC (Winter Canadian, in case you didn't know) and I came along!

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Dragon, at r u talking about! Last sensible pov was mine, then u were in a swamp suddensuddenly with all my friends... did u even read anything or even know i was here? Plz dont take this as mean, but i have had a really long day and am very confused. Plz respond!

• Posted at:

Oh.

I don't really know what is going on.

Can you give me a recap?

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

Who...or what is Smash?

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

Ooooookay,no Grim Reaper.Two characters only.I get in.But maybe I will cancel Slade and then put Grim in.Is that ok Star?

• Posted at:

Rad the last page or two and all confusion will be gone.

• Posted at:

So, we are in the plains and we are trying to defeat this guy named Smash right? And we all met up and are about to go blast something.

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

We are in a house on the plains and star had a dream about a guy named smash and we are sitting eating breakfast. U can read the page before this one for what happened before that and how we got here. Somebody plz pov again. I want this to make sense.

• Posted at:

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Hail smashed the button on his timer and pulled himself groggily out of bed. He looked out the window at the plains. "Ok, I'm sure we won't have to do any fighting today." He said to himself.

Oh was he wrong.

When Hail went down to dinner, he saw Star and his other companions grouped around a wooden plank table. Star was pointing at a map and talking while Forest looked like she was going to faceplant in her breakfast at any second.

Hail yawned, "What's going on in here?"

Star looked up, "Oh! Your awake Hail? So basically, I had a dream of a person..."

"With a rainbow dress." Icer giggled.

"Stop Icer! It's called a toga! So anyway, as I said, there was this guy that said find this guy named Smash and he gave me coordinates."

There was a splat.

Hail turned to look in the direction of the splat and saw that Forest had faceplanted in her eggs.

Hail casually accepted his coffee from Star.

"The coordinates lead to an inactive volcano here." She said as she pointed at a spot on the map. "We could go there from this path over here." She traced a line from their house to the volcano.

Hail nodded. "So were just going to go into the volcano and kick the guy out?"

"Technically, yes." Said Icer.

"Well, it's going to be a lot harder than you think." I've met that guy before...he's my rival."

P.S.

(Pug, you can say no to the part where I say he's my rival is you like.)

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

A rainbow dress? Okay, now I'm envisioning a guy in a rainbow-colored dress. And it is funny!

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Rainbow dresses are funny!

But it's a toga that was used when the Romans were around.

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

Where is Entusiastic pug?

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

I look down at myself...I dont THINK Im iinvisible, but ail doesnt even knoknow that im here. Exaustedly, I get up and go and lie on my bed, staring out the window at the same time.

• Posted at:

Forest's pov

"Wait...... Do we have a plan or just going to go in a willy-nilly-barging-all-over-the-place?" forest asked. She knew they were prepared for this, but it required for them to go to a volcano, and willy-nilly-barging plus volcanoes spells death. " How about we make a plan when we get there?" Rowan said. Forest just looked at him and shrugged, she'd rather have a insane plan over no plan at all, even if both had the same results. "Well then, let's get ourselves ready!" Star repliyed, going to get her sword. Forest looked in her mini chest, only to find there was her sword, some boots and a shovel. Better than nothing. Forest thought. " Maybe we should leave the dragon home." Cole said from behind. " For your information Cole, this is a volcano we are heading to. He's going to want to come. So we're taking him with!" Forest repliyed. Cole gave her a ' you're crazy ' look but Forest didn't care.

• Posted at:

sides pxwdNadThanEthPS

Fortis  

My. PINK. SHEEP.

I am laying in bed, staring out the window, when e volcano begins to smoke. Inking nothing of it, I drift off to sleep. I wake up in a strange forests. Voices from around mme are speaking in unison,"There is a trator among you." I sit straight up in bed, startled out of my slumber. I feel...different. I don't want to, but my body is dissobeying my brain. Unwillngly, I get up and march robotically out the door, my head becoming a foggy mess. I csn barely think, and  hear a voice in my head saying,"cme to me, cme to me,"over and over. 

• Posted at:

bump

• Posted at:

sides pxwdNadThanEthPS

Fortis  

My. PINK. SHEEP.

Hail and his other companions had set up camp after a long day of trekking across the plains.

Star looked up at the glowing volcano under the night sky.

Forest, Icer, and Rowan were sleeping.

Hail couldn't sleep. He stared at the volcano in the distance and suddenly noticed something strikingly familiar about the volcano.

Smash had said something about it. Hail had fought him in the volcano.

Before he could stop himself, he was pulled into the vivid nightmare.

"FOOL! You know you can never beat me with your puny little magic spells." Smash said as he threw Hail against the wall again.

Hail looked up, "Never will you receive the Amethyst teardrop if you can't break me though."

Smash looked up at the top of the volcano and then again at the lava around them. "The volcanoes are already erupting! Both of them! There is no way to stop both of the volcanoes from erupting!"

Hail looked up at him. "If I can't stop both of them, then I will at least stop one." He summoned his last bit of strength and created a barrier above the lava. Trapping both him and Smash in the volcano.

"Nooooooo!" Smash cried, "You've trapped both of us in here for eternity! Now what? Shaw both of us die here as only half receives the strength of the teardrop?"

Hail shook his head. "No, you will stay and I will leave." He clutched the Amethyst and disappeared into the night.

"No! No! Nooooooooo!" Was all he heard of Smash before he appeared in the garden of his house.

Hail awoke to someone pouring cold water on his face.

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

I am walkin slowly, ever slowly toward the volcano. I canncannot control myself. Something is wrong. My vision is clouded and there is a voice creepcreepily whispering in my head. Unknowingly, I enter the volcano and see Smash. He sees me coming and smiles,"New recruits," he says, smiling evilly. I try to gulp, but my body is not my own, It wont obey. I want to shout,"You will never win!" But I cannot. A voice in my head says,"Oh, but i already won."  Then, my body jerkily climbs into a bed and falls asleep. In my dreams, I visit smeone elses dream, star's, II think. I can feel my body being controlled to laugh eveilly. Star is starin at me, tears in heher eyes as I sswing smash's n sword at her face. I manage to take control of my dreaming body long enough to whisper,"Im so sorry." Before I awake back in my bed inside the volcano, and Star awakens in her own bed far away.

• Posted at:

Wait, what? That was really confusing...can you kinda explain?

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

A few explanations:

The reason I wasn't posting for a bit was because I was away on a 3-day trip to Maine. (Some of my mom's friends live there.)

Smash is the first boss in the nevermine mod, which is the one I chose for Star in the RP. He's basically a big troll with a hammer. (Note: Not troll as in the internet kind. A literal troll) However, I like all this backstory. Although I'm confused, I like to imagine the story behind the bad guys is a little bigger than what you first see.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Star's POV:

The moment she snapped awake from the dream, something seemed off. Lilliana seemed to have disappeared, leaving a trail of footprints in the grass. And Smash... That creature? By the volcano? Everyone else clearly had the same strange feeling that something had gone awry with the world. But they went out anyway, to follow the prints left behind. They led through the swamp, water sloshing in Star's iron boots. It was one of the many reasons she despised traveling in the swamp. But everyone kept up their spirits through teasing, and they didn't get halfway before being covered in mud, laughing while trying to scrape the sludge off of their clothes. Star, having flipped through some of Cole's dusty old tomes, knew about the many dangers in the swamp, so she was still quite wary, stepping lightly on soft, squishy ground and avoiding any water that seemed like it was moving. But the carefulness didn't pay, as they ran across a chomper anyway. Chompers were something Star had heard of anyway. They had green, slippery skin, long fangs, and strong legs that jumped three blocks in the air. Star in no way trusted them. Drawing her sword and quietly advising others to do the same, she hid behind a tree. The water was bubbling around the chomper. With a shudder, Star remembered the evil swamp beasts came in groups.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Explanation on my part- smash has learned mind control and is using me as a weapon against u. My last pov was about him placing me in someone elses dreamdream, and i managed to take conrtrol for a few momentsmoments in the dream. U guguys dont know where i am and star is extremely creeped out by e ream, but doesnt know that i am actually in it for real, that i had the same dream. U guys go find smash later and discovr meme there.

• Posted at:

Smash calls  to the mountain hall."Go, meet our guests." He says. Obediently, my body nods its head and beggins the treck to the swamp. 

• Posted at:

Star slashed and hacked at the Chompers that surrounded her as Icer and Forest shot arrows from the top of the tree.

Hail concentrated between Forest and Icer. He was trying to summon the power he had.

Hail closed his eyes and leaked out his power from the dark reservoirs of his mind.

He then formed his power into a ball...and released his focus.

Some Random Chomper's POV:

kill! Star! Kill! Chomp! Swamp home!

What the hecks...

What's that in the sky?

What's that anyway?

It looks shiny and big!

Falling from the sky.

Looks like meteor.

OWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hail's POV:

The meteor crashed intot he ground, sending magma and Chomper parts everwhere.

Hail had just enough time to teleport Star out of the explosion.

Star smiled, "Great work there."

Hail smirked, "You have not seen me when I'm angry."

Forest frowned, "I'd rather not."

Just as Hail thought he was safe, Smash, followed by (Reading brainy) burst through a stone wall.

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 6 , ... 11 , 12 , 13