Hey everyone!

Can we really catch up to the thread Minecraft RP?

I will throw a big party in my minecraft server if we do and invite all fo you!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

Master of cheese magic, pancake senpai, Founder of the "Kylo Ren is Awesome Club", technically a technical waffle.

See Also: technicalwaffle, Pancake.

Move ball - Han Solo to BB-8

I am walking uncontrolably towad the bushes. Star is wary, but someone jumps on me, huggine me, glad that i am safesafe. I want to scream,"No! Get off! Before its too late!" But of course, I cannot. I try to control myself, but my body, possessing some inhuman strenght, smashes down on their head with sme unknown force. They crumple to the ground, a "u betrayed us" look in their eyes before star grabs them and drags them away. I lunge for star, wishing i had a choice, but i stabbed her hard. Star looked hurt for a momnt, then her face is replaced with cold furiosity. He leaps for me, waving her sword. I duck, then grab her and twist her around in the air. She lands hard on the ground. Hail sees us battling, and slashes at me from behibehiind. At the same moment, IIcer finally manages to bring Smash down. His eath message shows."Smash was struck by an iron sword." I suddenly crumple to the ground, hurt in several places. Then I see what I did to Star. She is black and ble fom her head to her toes. She has several deep cuts. Her face clenched in grim determination, she lunges for me, not knowing that smash is no longer in control of me.

• Posted at:

HIISHAPPIBACK!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND I MISSED YOU A TON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JESUS LOVES YOU!

I have Mine craft demo.So you can't invite me I'm sorry.

• Posted at:

Just call me Winter Canadian.

I'm the leader of the TWEAK and the Canadian Corps

OCs:Slenderbrine,Tornado Canadian,Shadow Canadian,Masked Mercenary,the Titans North,League of the Undead Lords,Wolver,Anubis,Enric,Roker, and Dekros Castallan.

Star's POV:

Lilliana's strange outburst was not normal. Her face was blank of emotion, yet her eyes looked as though she was in pain, imprisoned. She looked like Hail did when he was being controlled. But although her master, Smash it seemed, was dead, she looked as though she was flickering between herself, and Smash's pet. Star didn't realize that Lilliana was in control. Gripping her iron sword, Star used what felt like the last of her energy and swung. A death message appeared. Lilliana was slain by Star. And far away, Lilliana awoke in Star's cabin, wondering what had just happened.

(Characters will have respawn, just not mobs or bosses)

• Posted at:

Glimmer

I'm back and better than ever!

My gang: RoxyStellaLeafTessSasmiLyraRoMarileeJacksonAlyaMillyAquamarineHematiteSandyRowanJaidenMaddie

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

"I could do about anything, I could even learn how to love... Like you"

Was the Grim Reaper accepted?I'll assume he was since I canceled Slade.Icer posts will be like this from now on.

I groaned.An iron sword was way heavier than a ice sword.I looked at where Lilliana was a moment ago.I muttered a command and Lillana appeared right in front of me.Then I don't know why,but I collasped.A hooded figure was standing in front of me in a dark room.Suddenly red stone torches flickered on.I noticed the person actually was a skeleton.I tried to move,but I couldn't.The skeleton was doing something with a beacon,red glass and......was that glow stone dust?I didn't know anything about a mod with a crafting recipe that has red glass,beacons and glow stone.

The skeleton placed down the beacon and put the glass around it.Then he put the glow stone under the beacon.i didn't know if he could see me or not,but I think he could.He turned around to face me."Hello,Winter Canadian.We meet again."It was my old enemy,the Grim Reaper.He was a player with very special powers,and he uses them to try take over the world.I thought,"Great.I maybe should send a message to-""Your friends first."Grim said.I put a block of ice in where we defeated Smash.It had a note in it:"SOS.Old enemy.Grim Reaper."Then the beacon shot out light.Then I woke up.Kinda.I was in game mode 3 and I couldn't get out.I saw myself(What?)waking up and running off into the forest.

• Posted at:

OCs:Slenderbrine,Tornado Canadian,Shadow Canadian,Masked Mercenary,the Titans North,League of the Undead Lords,Wolver,Anubis,Enric,Roker, and Dekros Castallan.

Grim reaper was never accepted

• Posted at:

HIISHAPPIBACK!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND I MISSED YOU A TON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JESUS LOVES YOU!

I canceled Slade

• Posted at:

So...he was way too op, therefor never accepted.  Unless the owner of this rp twlls u different, i have read every post since the grim reaper form and not one mentioned u being accepted. Also, plz dont teleport other people, thank u.

• Posted at:

HIISHAPPIBACK!!!

JESUS LOVES YOU!

Fine.I remove the strength.

• Posted at:

Well, i vannot accept u, but u r not accepted yet, so dont pov for him.

• Posted at:

HIISHAPPIBACK!!!

JESUS LOVES YOU!

I'll keep the Grim Reaper thing going but I'm not going to do Grim Reaper posts.

I watched myself heading to nowhere.Then I noticed where the other me was going.Into a pool of lava.Uh oh.But when the other me jumped into the lava,a death message didn't show.It looked like the lava was the entrance of a underground base.So I flew in.There was a chest inside,and the other me was take something out.It was a diamond sword.Then the sword glowed.I went back into game mode 0 and the other me disappeared.I was holding the diamond sword.Suddenly the sword became pure black.Kinda.My mind went blank.I jumped out of the hole and found my way back to the group.I hid behind the bushes and set up some red stone traps.I climbed onto a tree and jumped down.I swung my sword around,knocking everyone off their feet.

• Posted at:

@hermeszeus:no mind control pleaze!!!!!!!!!!!!!eus

• Posted at:

HIISHAPPIBACK!!!

JESUS LOVES YOU!

I spawn bacback at the house. I frown, and teleport myself baback to the others. StarStar Pulls out her sword when i reappear, but i quickly assure her that i am no longer under mind control. Then, I hear a rattle in the bushes, and a guy jumps out, twirling a black sword and knocking us off our feet. I fall backwards, landing hard on an exposed root with...smashes sword on it! I pick up the sword. It is terribly heavy, and full of reminders of the days that i carried the aweful blade. It carries the last bit of smash's power, and i feel it surging for my brain. Instantly, I drop the sword, and it falls into the lava pool. Then I realize that was my only weapon against the newcomer. I turn around and see the boy on top of Star, swordpoint at throughtthrought. Throwing caution to the wind, I jump on top of him, pulling him away from Star. He lashes out wildly, and I lose hold on him. He turns on me, and hen Nila hits hime hard from behind, causing him to fall forward. I grab his sword, and throw it away. As if waking out of a trance, the red glow leaves his eyes, and I recognise him. He looks down, ashamed of what he nearly did.

• Posted at:

HIISHAPPIBACK!!!

JESUS LOVES YOU!

@hermeszeus GRIM REAPER IS NOT ACCEPTED!!!!! I TOLD YOU FOUR TIMES!!!! Or was it three, I forget.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

My gang: RoxyStellaLeafTessSasmiLyraRoMarileeJacksonAlyaMillyAquamarineHematiteSandyRowanJaidenMaddie

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Three,star.

• Posted at:

Fine.Removed the special effects and canceled Slade.So still two characters.Icer and Grim.

• Posted at:

Forget it,Canadian.I'm taking the Grim Reaper.

• Posted at:

"Wha-"I said.I noticed a diamond sword on the ground.I jumped down and grabbed it.Then the diamond blade became black in a moment.Uh oh.My mind went blank again.I ran into a cave and noticed a hooded figure.It wasn't the Grim Reaper.It was Entity 303(I sneakily added him to the Morphing Mod I downloaded).I walked over to him."You called for me?"I asked."Yes."he replied,"And I want you to do something special."After he told me what to do,I sprinted out at full speed.

Heh.What do you think he called me to do?And ok,no Grim Reaper.Walter(black agent),too bad.

• Posted at:

I'm confused. What happened?

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

What is happening right now?

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

Master of cheese magic, pancake senpai, Founder of the "Kylo Ren is Awesome Club", technically a technical waffle.

Hermeszeus is under mind control by idk, and we are all sitting around in a clearing.

• Posted at:

HIISHAPPIBACK!!!

JESUS LOVES YOU!

oh...

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

I'm gonna make a new character!

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

I ran back to the group and activated the red stone traps.TNT starting hissing.I warped away to a safe place and waited.I heard an explosion.No death message.I looked at the crater.They were there.I dunno how they surived.I Put another piece of TNT down.I lighted it and ran away again.But the TNT was soaked in water.Grr.I held up my black sword and attacked the group.

• Posted at:

Somebody else pov, other than me! I always pov when someone else does!

• Posted at:

HIISHAPPIBACK!!!

JESUS LOVES YOU!

Name:cE14 (nickname : Pocket)

Personality:Very smart, very protective, very cautious

Skin:Herobrine with blue eyes.

Mod:None, if you let me have a structure that we will never find, or else, Orespawn.

Other:Starts with several special items.

• Posted at:

Galee Gaven Pocket Cole Agent

You are what you make yourself. Including !sdrawkcab

|  ||  |

Prisms

This is the best place to contact me:

http://minecraft.scholastic.com/forums/topics/206895

Name: Arvaxinder (nickname, Avax)

Personality: Protects her friends by all she can, mysterious and stealthy. But she sometimes gets too proud of herself.

Skin: A girl with red hair, black jacket, and a bow strapped to her back.

Mod: Eemental arrows mod

Other:

She can see in the dark with her night vision glasses.

Is a master at archery.

Always defeats her enemies in stealth.

Horrible at hand-to-hand combat.

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

More rp characters, really! We r in the middle of an rp!

• Posted at:

HIISHAPPIBACK!!!

JESUS LOVES YOU!

Okay, Recap. I need recap.

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Gang Me Kevin Soldier Luka Lupin Lucky Castor Jacob Charles William Hugo Chris Gold Peter Diamond Tom Solais Hirador Bolt Turbo (My UltraLink) Panther

Everyone is in!

Star's POV:

A loud boom echoed from a nearby pond. When Star glanced over there, she saw nothing. A shadowy form was there though, holding a weapon in hand. "RUN!" Star yelled. She jumped up and started sprinting away. Everyone else, confused, started running away as well. "WHY ARE WE RUNNING?!?!" Rowan complained over the sound of footfalls on the ground. Star was too busy looking for somewhere to hide to answer. Suddenly, opportunity struck. A cave system, which seemed very twisty, was on the side of a nearby mountain, only a block up from the ground. Star switched direction, and hoped everyone followed. She wasn't looking back. It would slow everything down. Finally, she jumped in the cave, crawled around a corner, and sat there panting. More of the group slowly came in. Rowan, slightly annoyed, whispered "Why did we run?" Star replied "There was someone there." Rowan considered the statement for a second, then responded "Okay." Igniting a torch, Star pushed her fear of the dark to the corner of her mind, and led everyone deeper into the cave. Deep down, she questioned if this was a good idea.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

I looked at Star "Is this a good idea?"

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Gang Me Kevin Soldier Luka Lupin Lucky Castor Jacob Charles William Hugo Chris Gold Peter Diamond Tom Solais Hirador Bolt Turbo (My UltraLink) Panther

It is 10:00 here...going to sleep, what time is it at your place?

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

Emeraldbailisk235...that was a very short POV...anyway...Avax's POVs will be in this color

Avax'x POV:

Avax, pickaxe struck against the hard surface of the diamond. She yanked the pickaxe away and raised it over her head to strike again when a crash sounded far off...It was a group of people, about 5 of them. All of them were around age 13 to 14 to 12. She raised her head and disappeared into the shadows. (Will switched to the Ninja mod) She crawled along in the 18th dimension, watching the group approach. The group was running, one had a torch and was about to run around the bend to Avax's territory when Avax jumped out of the shadows. She swiftly took out her knife and pointed it at the approaching group. She analysed them.

Then said, "You have ten seconds to get out of here or I will through this knife straight at you."

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

Yes. That was a very short POV. I had Writer's Block. :P

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

I know that feeling when you have a writers block...you're just like: *Adds short POV...slowly pushes decisions to everyone else*

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

*nods* Yeah. I'm writing a story and I haven't even finished the 1st chapter yet. That's how bad it can get. :P

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

oh......Anyway...can somebody else keep doing the POV's. I want to see their reaction to Avax.

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

anybody?

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

I'm here.

My eyes widen and I slowly reach for my spell-book "Who are you?" I ask.

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Yeah, another short POV.

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 7 , ... 11 , 12 , 13