i step forward. "No, you won't" i say. Star looks at me, still wary after the smash incident, and i nod. The person in front of us glares warning,"oh i wont now,"she says, challenging me,"come fight me!" I gulp. That is not what i wanted. I am an aweful fighter, and hate killing people. I dont know whawhat to do.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

HIISHAPPIBACK!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND I MISSED YOU A TON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JESUS LOVES YOU!

I step between the two " Come on, guys. Do we really need to fight? Listen," I addressed the person with the knife "how about you tell us who you are and why you're trying to get us out. Then, if nothing crazy happens, we'll leave. Okay?"

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Gang Me Kevin Soldier Luka Lupin Lucky Castor Jacob Charles William Hugo Chris Gold Peter Diamond Tom Solais Hirador Bolt Turbo (My UltraLink) Panther

Star's POV:

"You first" replied the unknown person. Star's eye's slowly flicked from friend to friend, and finally the other person. Should they tell? Luckily, Rowan answered the question. "Alright then. I'm Rowan, that's Star, that's Hail, over there's Forest, Cole's the one with the book, and that's it. Good enough for you?" The person's eyebrow raised. "Most people wouldn't talk like that. But I haven't had visitors for a long time, so I guess I'm unknown now. Just how like it. I've been living here for awhile now, living in peace except for the occasional spider. And then you could imagine my annoyance when you barge onto my territory like that. And you're wondering what my name is, right? Well... if I get to know you better I may tell you. For now, just leave it at "you."

• Posted at:

Glimmer

I'm back and better than ever!

My gang: RoxyStellaLeafTessSasmiLyraRoMarileeJacksonAlyaMillyAquamarineHematiteSandyRowanJaidenMaddie

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

"I could do about anything, I could even learn how to love... Like you"

Hail frowned and muttered all the way down the tunnel until they reached a gigantic cave with sunlight pouring in from a canopy of leaves above them.

Everyone "ooohhh'ed" and "Aaaahh'ed". But Hail was very annoyed by how everyone was following some weird girl to a safe haven because they were running away from some weired shadow dude that had a big sword.

Hail kept muttering while Icer plopped on a coach.

Forest face planted onto a vine bed and Star sat down on a chair.

Hail concentrated and sat cross-legged in the air.

He looked at the girl. She was staring at the tunnel they had came from.

Hail also looked at the tunnel and wondered a moment if the shadow guy was still following them.

Then he shifted his gaze back to the girl.

She was gone.

Avax reappeared inside her own private room and immediately began thinking if it was a good idea to let the strangers into her house. She was just fed the information that they were being chased. and now they were flopping on her furniture like this was their home!

Avax considered for a while.

Then decided to get the explorers out of her cave.

Forever.

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

Master of cheese magic, pancake senpai, Founder of the "Kylo Ren is Awesome Club", technically a technical waffle.

See Also: technicalwaffle, Pancake.

Move ball - Han Solo to BB-8

wonder if i am invisible. This is the second time i have been igbored, not even introducintroduced for goodness sake. I am still standing in the middle of the room. It isnt right, everyone just flopping down on the couches like they own the place, i mean, i wouldnt lime it if it were my house. I have a funny feeling about this placeplace. Something isnt right. I go off in search of avax. After a few minutes, i decide she is no longer in the cavern, and go up to star. I tug on her arm, and she does a shooing gesture at me, "this cavern has bugs," she says before rolling over on her couch. I, annoyed, go over to hail,"come on, " i say,"something is wrong about his place." Hal shrugs me off too, also remarking about pesky bugs. Dejected, I sift my diary out of my inventory. I tear out a page, and write,"bye-, liliana." I then get up and walk ourt of the cabin, head hanging, tears dripping ddown my face. Then, I run into a dark shadowy figure. "Good," it says," u will serve me well, lilliana."

• Posted at:

HIISHAPPIBACK!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND I MISSED YOU A TON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JESUS LOVES YOU!

Let me guess. While Avax is trying to get us out of her home, the guy with the shadowy sword is going to come and we'll all need to work together to defeat him?

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Gang Me Kevin Soldier Luka Lupin Lucky Castor Jacob Charles William Hugo Chris Gold Peter Diamond Tom Solais Hirador Bolt Turbo (My UltraLink) Panther

All...no, not really, not all.

the figure grabs me, and puts a hand over my mouth. I try to scream for help, but he clamps his hand tighter. Kicking, i bite his hand,"you filthy brat!" He says,"keep quiet." He puts a gag on me, and ties me up. He makes the misgake of not stepping back, and i lean forward and knock him hard with my head. He laughs, obviously unhurt, but my world snakes off into dark, at the same time i feel him throw a bag over my head. Yep, im  deffinately not invisible now.

• Posted at:

HIISHAPPIBACK!!!

JESUS LOVES YOU!

Ok, since you didn't put Cole in your POV....

I notice a page on a desk. I walk over to it and read it. Then I groan "Oh come on...." I rush out of the cavern; then I see a guy putting a bag over lilliana's head. I grit my teeth. NO ONE is going to hurt my friends when I'm around. I rush out into the open, and quickly realize my mistake when I see that it's the shadowy guy that has been chasing us Welp, I'm dead. Oh well, better go out in style! I thought. I got out my fireball spell and yell "HEY!" He turns around and raises an eyebrow, I think "No one hurts my friend on my watch, well if I had a watch." I say, then I release a fireball. I hope that it hits the guy and not any of the trees.

I'm going to have him rescue you!

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

And don't you DARE make it hit any of the trees! A forest fire would be really bad at the moment!

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

i yelp in surprisesurprise as a fireball zips over my head. It hits the guy behind me, after grazing the top of the bag. It begins to burn, and i manage to get it to the floor when, ...my hair catches on fire!  Dash off, past the shadow, and spash into a pool of water. The fireball, from what i see, hits the figure full on, smashing him backwards and, uh oh, hitting a tree. The tree burst into flames. I frown, then realize that its not burning , my hair is! I never got my head wet. I dunk my head under water, and when i come up everything looks fine.

• Posted at:

HIISHAPPIBACK!!!

JESUS LOVES YOU!

I rush over to Lilliana "Sorry about putting your hair on fire. Are you okay?" I ask, scanning the clearing for the shadowy person.

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

I was flying at altitude 224 when I see a guy kidnapping this person. I went down to altitude 142 and then I noticed: he was being mind controlled.But it was to late anyway. I already fired a repulsor. And then, to make it worse, another guy ran up, fire balled the other guy, and stood right in front of the repulsor's trajectory, which somehow did a critical. The chance of that happening was immense. The guy flashed red and disappeared.

• Posted at:

Galee Gaven Pocket Cole Agent

You are what you make yourself. Including !sdrawkcab

|  ||  |

Prisms

This is the best place to contact me:

http://minecraft.scholastic.com/forums/topics/206895

Star's POV:

In the moment, the shadow-cloaked person seemed to have disappeared. After Lilliana's initial shriek of surprise at her hair being on fire, she then growled at Cole for a bit, then heard the full story and and apologized. Everyone else said they were sorry for not noticing Lilliana, but their reason was strange. They said they had all seen a fly in her place. All that remained of the incident was a black streak in Lilliana's hair, and a trail of smoky black footprints trailing to the cave entrance. Star had heard of people who could place illusions, but had never seen one until now. How did the dark stranger make Lilliana look like a fly to everyone else? Star had no idea how, but she was determined to find out.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

My gang: RoxyStellaLeafTessSasmiLyraRoMarileeJacksonAlyaMillyAquamarineHematiteSandyRowanJaidenMaddie

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

star is lauing hardhard, and i pull out a mirror. Trhere is a big black streak dowzn the middle of my hair!  I look at star, she is still laughing. I punch her softly in the nose,"it's not funny!" I snap. She giggles, then falls silent after seeing my glare. Looking down, she hands me a leather healmet to cover it upup. I snatch it and put it on.

• Posted at:

HIISHAPPIBACK!!!

JESUS LOVES YOU!

"Again, sorry about setting your hair on fire Lilliana" I apologized again. I frowned "That illusion thing though, I cast some spells to make sure that I could see through illusions This guy, whoever he is, must have got some serious power."

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Lilliana-I smile. ''Yah, i know you didnt do it on purpose," i say, turning to silence star's laughing again," sorry i walked out on yu guys." ''It's ok,''(emeraldbaskilisk) says,"i am sure the rest of us all agree that there was a little bit of magic messing with ddescisions, right star?" I smile, star is stuffing chocolate in her mouth from the fridge. Then i turn back to (emeraldbaskilisk),"but i still feel like we should go." She looks at me weird,"why?" I answer," its just a feeing." 

(Hey guys, so we dont forget each others names, lets start starting our posts with our characters name then-)

• Posted at:

HIISHAPPIBACK!!!

JESUS LOVES YOU!

Avax was just going out to get some fresh air. When she came back in, it looked like all of Tartarus had broke loose in her home. She saw the group of people. The girl was stuffing herself with chocolate from her fridge and another girl with a random leather helmet. Two boys were lounging on the couch and snoring very loudly.

Avax couldn't take it.

She exploded.

"WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK YOU ARE DOING! I GO OUT FOR TWO SECONDS AND WHEN I COME BACK, MY FRIDGE IS BEING RAIDED, A PERSON WITH A LEATHER HELMET IS IN MY HOUSE, AND IT LOOKS LIKE A FIREBALL AND CRASHED INTO THE CANOPY ABOVE! AND..."

She didn't finish. Lilliana sprang up form the couch and yelled. ""WE WERE ATTACKED BY A BIG FAT MEAN FIERCE SHADOWY SWORDY DARKY POWERFUL STUBBORN PERSON"

Avax and Lilliana kept shouting at each other.

Hail watched the two girls arguing with amusement. He had never seen Lilliana shout so loud.

Icer looked on with a fearful expression. "Should we do something?" He asked.

Hail looked at him. "Hehe, no."

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

Master of cheese magic, pancake senpai, Founder of the "Kylo Ren is Awesome Club", technically a technical waffle.

"By the ay, that random person with a leather helmet is none of your affair!"is shout,"is is my helmet, and im the person trying to to getget thethese weirdos out of your house!" Then  stop. Star stares at me. Hail looks up, hurt. Alexa just looks at me. I sigh, i just insulted my friends. "Guys..."i say. "Forget it," Says icer coldly. I stare at the ground. What is wrong with me? I am a horrible friend. I walk out the door, and no one stops me. I walk straight out, down the cave hallway, and out into the rainy forest. From tther, i wander randomly out through the rain and thunder, my tears mixing with the rain puddles and mud that i am splashing through.I meander aimlessly over plains and jungles and hills. I am breaking out onto a each when the rain stops, and light poors into the world. The birds sart singing, and i throw a rock at one. Then, a sack is thrown over my head, and evil laughfter rings in my ears as i am knocked unconcious.

• Posted at:

HIISHAPPIBACK!!!

JESUS LOVES YOU!

A sack thrown over your head two times a day...?

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

Yeah, that's worse luck than I have. And I have pretty bad luck most of the time.

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

We just reached 300 posts! Well, it's 301 now.

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

That shadowy guy was me.And didn't you guys read the last post?

• Posted at:

Just call me Winter Canadian.

I'm the leader of the TWEAK and the Canadian Corps

OCs:Slenderbrine,Tornado Canadian,Shadow Canadian,Masked Mercenary,the Titans North,League of the Undead Lords,Wolver,Anubis,Enric,Roker, and Dekros Castallan.

My last post.Maybe when I was going down the crater Entity 303 told me to act friendly.Then teleport when one leaves the main group.

• Posted at:

Just call me Winter Canadian.

I'm the leader of the TWEAK and the Canadian Corps

OCs:Slenderbrine,Tornado Canadian,Shadow Canadian,Masked Mercenary,the Titans North,League of the Undead Lords,Wolver,Anubis,Enric,Roker, and Dekros Castallan.

That's why I recognized the symptoms of mind control. 

• Posted at:

|  ||  |

Prisms

Somebody pov!

• Posted at:

HIISHAPPIBACK!!!

JESUS LOVES YOU!

Cole- It has been a couple of hours since Lilliana ran out. I was starting to get worried "Guys, Lilliana's been gone for a couple of hours. Maybe I should go and look for her." Nobody answers. I sigh "Okay, since there are no objections, I'm going to go and look for Lilliana." I then speed out of the cave in search for Lilliana.

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

This sounds cool...what's going on though.

• Posted at:

I'm Dragonhail232

Hail caught up to Cole in minutes. He ran up to him shouting, "Cole! Cole!"

But when he came close, he realized it wasn't Cole.

And........writer's block

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

Hey! This could be a starter to introduce-

Me?

Castor! What did I say about giving away my plans!?

Cole- I hear Hail shouting my name so I turn around and rub toward the sound. But when I get into the clearing, I see something that I didn't expect to see "Castor?" I ask in amazement. The boy in the clearing turns to me and grins "Cole!" He replies. Then he runs up to me and hugs me "Man am I glad to see you!"

So yeah, Castor here is Cole's brother. Here's his form.

Name: Castor

Personality: Kind, likable, likes to plan ahead, adventourous, has good battle stratigies, very protective of Cole and his friends

Skin: black hair, green eyes, black shirt, blue jacket, blue and green colored tennis shoes,jeans

Mod: Is the Pokemon mod okay?

Other: He's Cole's brother (surprise surprise)

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Yipe! I meant to put run.

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Yay! Another RP character!

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

name:Kai

personaliaty: short temper, most calm with dog,Storm,brave

skin:White skin with a blue t-shirt ,red shorts ,and green sneakers

mod: village

other:i love minecraft

• Posted at:

Hi i'm Lightningwolf1483Aka,Kai please call me Kai when you post to me!! I've got my own RP!This is the name of it,minecraft elemental fight against herobrine RP!!!!!! 10 spots open!!!!!!p.s there are only 2 spots open now!

OH!!!! MEANT TO SAY POKEMON!!!! (FOR THE MOD)

• Posted at:

Hi i'm Lightningwolf1483Aka,Kai please call me Kai when you post to me!! I've got my own RP!This is the name of it,minecraft elemental fight against herobrine RP!!!!!! 10 spots open!!!!!!p.s there are only 2 spots open now!

MEANT TO SAY POKEMON MOD!!!! SORRY!!!!

• Posted at:

You're both in!

Star's POV:

Everyone scattered around the area, searching for any clue on Lilliana or the dark stranger. Star and Rowan followed the trail of strange, ash-colored footprints. Every footstep felt more and more unnerving as the trail got clearer and darker. Storm clouds swirled above, preparing to release another downpour. The footsteps led down into a deep ravine with lava trickling down its sides. Of course it looked stormy. Of course it looked evil down in the ravine. It set the scene perfectly, entering the mysterious lair. Suddenly a sign came into view. A literal sign, reading "You really thought I'd be so obvious and lead you to my hideout? Fools! There is a price to pay for idiocy... Your friend is paying it too." And out from a lava pool arose something horrible. A voice laughed menacingly. "Come out... And you may join me. Don't... AND YOU WILL PAY WITH YOUR LIFE!!!" There was no mistaking it. It was Lilliana, controlled by something else. And this time she seemed to have submitted fully. The monster that was once an ally had long fangs and glinting red eyes. It had a ridge of spikes running down its back. It had short t-rex arms, tipped with long, cruel claws like scythes, and the claws on its feet likewise. It was fully covered in thick wiry hair that was apparently fireproof, as lava dripped behind the terrifying creature without distracting it in the least. Its eyes narrowed and focused on Rowan and Star. "Yes... Join me..." it hissed., and grabbed them. The razor-sharp claws cut deep as its eyes glowed even brighter. A penetrating beam stung both Star and Rowan. Rowan fell limp next to Star. Star, however, held onto her consciousness as long as possible. Then she had an awful realization. She was becoming a monster too. She still desired to save Lilliana, but she also hungered for a battle. Rowan was twitching next to her, slowly becoming another warped beast. Rowan awoke. Star grabbed onto him and growled. "COME ON!! WE NEED TO FIGHT HER!!!" she shouted. Rowan, in his new form, reared up and lunged forward towards Lilliana.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Okay, so I'm just going to blast someone now...

I hear a scream and whip my head to the noise "Did you guys hear that?" I ask. Hail and Castor nod "Yeah," Castor said "Who do you think it was?" I frowned "I don't know, it kinda sounded like Star." My eyes widen "Oh no." Hail jumps up "She was looking for Lilliana with Rowan." I run "Come on! Maybe their in trouble." Castor grabs my arm "Wait! I've got a better form of travel." I sigh "Fine. What's your mount now?" Castor smirks, brings out a ball and says "Arcanine, I choose you!" A white light comes out of the ball and what appears to be a over-sized dog comes out "So, your mount is an over-sized dog?" I ask. Castor rolls his eyes "Bro, just get on." Hail's eyes widen "Wait, you two are brothers?" I raise an eyebrow "What? You didn't think I was the only son of Herobrine out there did you?" "Well, sorta." Hail admits. I grin "Come one, let's see how fast this puppy can go."

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Grr. I had one mind- controlled person destroyed already. Now there's three and they've been warped. no use using repulsors, so I hovered, analyzing te situation, and noted that some of there friends were coming. I walked up to the lava, drawing the newly made monsters into their path. When I saw their friends, I blasted a missile at them, destroying their armor and weakening them.

• Posted at:

|  ||  |

Prisms

Kai's POV

I woke up on a large Island.All i could remember was my name and my dog's,Stormy.I only knew the basics of surviving.So,then i made myself some basic tools and a small but cozy tree house.I hoped for the best on my first night.Not only for the best but for help and answers to my past.But until that time came,I slept with Stormy on the wooden floor of my small shelter.

• Posted at:

ill be POVing in THIScolor!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Can you find me when i pass out from a zombie scratch??? Also, can i change mod to pet dragons mod????

Also i love your POV's!!!

From, Kai

• Posted at:

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 8 , ... 11 , 12 , 13