somebody find me!!!!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hi i'm Lightningwolf1483Aka,Kai please call me Kai when you post to me!! I've got my own RP!This is the name of it,minecraft elemental fight against herobrine RP!!!!!! 10 spots open!!!!!!p.s there are only 2 spots open now!

The next day Stormy and I harvested wood,at lunch i realized that some thing was under my shelter.Quietly, I drew my wooden sword. Then, I climbed down. I breathed a sigh of relief. It was only a zombie I killed it easily.But it had scratched me.I needed to get the antidote quick. the antidote was redstone with spruce leaves.So i went mineing. I got weaker each hour. then i saw a door but my energy was drained. I passed out.

• Posted at:

Hi i'm Lightningwolf1483Aka,Kai please call me Kai when you post to me!! I've got my own RP!This is the name of it,minecraft elemental fight against herobrine RP!!!!!! 10 spots open!!!!!!p.s there are only 2 spots open now!

Kai's POV

I had no food. In a mine. Staring at a door.With a zombie scratch.With no antidote. I fainted.

• Posted at:

sorry posts came in wrong order!!!!

,Kai

• Posted at:

Can i have power over fire? Please????

,Kai

• Posted at:

after the battle clouds in my mind clear, my body trutrundles off, snarling, toward the underground layerlayer. A shadow speaks to me,"you are perfect," it says,"you know, i really do like you. You are a great addition to my little team. I wanted u all along, but i made a few mistakes, delaying your capture. You see, your friends are incredibly protective, but so am i. Now i have my treasure, and i will never let go. Lilliana, you are very special." I onder what that means. What does he mean im special? e apparently hears my thoughts,"oh, dont play dumb. Surely you know your own power?"

• Posted at:

Ok so my account is unblocked(yay!) and I will try to keep it that way.

Star's POV:

The evil form of Lilliana had left, but dark, hungry determination swirled in Star's mind. But to be interrupted? Missing much of any previous intelligence, she had not expected to meet a human. He looked strangely familiar. Star tried to keep her mind off of how vulnerable the human looked, easy prey... But she noticed what was next to him. Another human, and an overlarge dog. The one she almost recognized held a ball of light in his hand... And flash. Star blacked out. She awoke in her home with a cloudy memory of what had happened. She ached all over. Suddenly she realized what she had nearly done. She had nearly eaten a friend. She almost ate Cole! And Rowan? Was he alright? Was he in the next bed over? It certainly seemed so, with the snoring coming from it. A mumble came from the bed. She tried to distinguish the words. Since when did Rowan talk in his sleep? "Another will join..." He murmured. Star flung off the blankets. "Wha? Wh-wha 'appened?" Rowan replied drowsily. Then he blinked awake in shock. "Did I almost- did you almost-" Star nodded. "Everyone's fine. You were talking in your sleep, you know." Rowan's eyebrows reached higher. "Wait... Someone's gonna come and help!" Star replied. "Yup. That's what you said." Rowan continued. "And they're on an island somewhere..."

• Posted at:

Glimmer

I'm back and better than ever!

My gang: RoxyStellaLeafTessSasmiLyraRoMarileeJacksonAlyaMillyAquamarineHematiteSandyRowanJaidenMaddie

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

"I could do about anything, I could even learn how to love... Like you"

I looked in the room where Star and Rowan were and saw that they were awake "Hey, glad you're awake." I smiled "Thanks for not eating me, you seemed hungry. Oh, by the way, this is my brother, Castor." I gestured to Castor who was beside me and also looking into the room.

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Gang Me Kevin Soldier Luka Lupin Lucky Castor Jacob Charles William Hugo Chris Gold Peter Diamond Tom Solais Hirador Bolt Turbo (My UltraLink) Panther

I have a whole list of things to say!!!!!

1. Star should grant her fire powers because Hail and Icer have mind control

2. Recap! Recap! RECAP!!!!!!

3. WHAT IS GOING ON?

4. Rasengan!

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

Master of cheese magic, pancake senpai, Founder of the "Kylo Ren is Awesome Club", technically a technical waffle.

See Also: technicalwaffle, Pancake.

Move ball - Han Solo to BB-8

STAR? i asked for them!

• Posted at:

ok, I'm getting annoyed nobody has  found me!

,Kai

• Posted at:

I'll find you...but I need a recap!

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

Master of cheese magic, pancake senpai, Founder of the "Kylo Ren is Awesome Club", technically a technical waffle.

Ok, so You, Vastor, and I have found Star, Rowan, and Lilliana. So apparently I blasted Star and Rowan but Lilliana escaped. Star and Rowan are back at the house and I'm introducing them to Castor.

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Gang Me Kevin Soldier Luka Lupin Lucky Castor Jacob Charles William Hugo Chris Gold Peter Diamond Tom Solais Hirador Bolt Turbo (My UltraLink) Panther

*facepalm* Stupid keyboard, I MEANT TO PUT CASTOR!!

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Thank Forest for the Recap.

Hail concentrated, then unleashed his lightning at the ores again and collected them swiftly. He kept going, blasting ore out of the way. Then he came to a tiny little home in the caves. Not wanting to destroy it, he hastily began to put the cobblestone back, but then saw a person lying face down on the ground. Hail slung him over his shoulder and immediately wished he hadn't. The zombie bite was directly in his line of sight and he decided to carry him on his back. Then blasted a hole straight up and wall climbed up into the bright light of day.

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

Thanks DragonHail!!!! Ill pov when i wake up!

P.s i need a recap.

,Kai

• Posted at:

Hail, it wasn't a bite, it was a zombie scratch that got infected.And you for got i had a dog.But its ok.

,Kai

• Posted at:

oh...sorry about that.

I have a dog in another Rp that is called Akamaru

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

Yes, Kai, you can have fire powers. Sorry I took awhile.

Star's POV:

Star peered out the window, watching a baby cow and his mother wandering around outside. The ache of transforming back to normal had finally dissipated, but she felt tired today, and instead decided organize her storage. She finished that an hour ago. She tried to make the place more comfortable- which she succeeded in about 10 minutes ago. The house now had a couple of paintings, some carpet, and she had finally gotten rid of the stone walls downstairs. Rowan, Forest, (and her dragon, who was now neck height) and Cole had left in search for Lilliana. Hail, however, had gone on a mining trip, and was yet to return. Star hoped there were some good materials on him now. She couldn't wait to get some new equipment, as her iron armor was worn and dented. In the distance Star saw a human shape. As it got closer, Star saw it was Hail. With a dog? And a person slung over his shoulder? The person appeared to have a long cut on their arm, which was tinged a sickly greenish purple. Once Hail got to the door, Star bombarded him with questions. "WHO'S THAT? What happened to him? Is that his dog? How did you find him? WHO IS IT!?!?!" Hail replied slowly. "I found him knocked while I was mining. He looks like he has a zombie injury. I couldn't just leave him there!" Star nodded. "I guess you're right. I guess we should put him on the bed?" Star picked up the person and set his unconscious form on a bed. Feeling a little bad for the dog as well, she patted the puppy on the head and gave it (she didn't know if it was a girl or boy) a snack- a little bit of a leftover steak.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

My gang: RoxyStellaLeafTessSasmiLyraRoMarileeJacksonAlyaMillyAquamarineHematiteSandyRowanJaidenMaddie

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Can I have a pet?

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

star- my dog is a boy

oh and did you know your dog,whatever his name is, is on my rp???!!!

,Kai

• Posted at:

Hail, you can have a pet too.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Yay! He's a dog called Akamaru!

Pronounced Ah-ka-mar-rue

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

Can someone continue? I've got a bad case of writer's block.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

*sneeze*

• Posted at:

DragonHail

(Dra-gon-Hail)

Noun

Definition:

Okay...how am i supposed to pov as a monster?
  • Posted at:

Ok so my account is unblocked(yay!) and I will try to keep it that way.

Waiting for my form to post.

• Posted at:

My Gang:

Me!

Felix (Flareon)

Jordan (Jolteon),

Leah (Leafeon)

Vicky (Vaporeon)

Glay (Glaceon)

Samantha (Slyveon)

Emily (Espeon)

Bryce (Umbreon)

Eva (Eevee)

Please let it go through...

• Posted at:

My Gang:

Me!

Felix (Flareon)

Jordan (Jolteon),

Leah (Leafeon)

Vicky (Vaporeon)

Glay (Glaceon)

Samantha (Slyveon)

Emily (Espeon)

Bryce (Umbreon)

Eva (Eevee)

My. form. won't. go. through. ARGH!.

• Posted at:

My Gang:

Me!

Felix (Flareon)

Jordan (Jolteon),

Leah (Leafeon)

Vicky (Vaporeon)

Glay (Glaceon)

Samantha (Slyveon)

Emily (Espeon)

Bryce (Umbreon)

Eva (Eevee)

Name:Lila

Personality:Rude,Hates being bossed around,Kinda sweet if she likes you.She also seems to like food, yarn and toys a whole lot.

Skin: Shes a cat mob person, her fur color changes at absolute random moments, helpful or not.

Mod:Mob people mod

Other:She escaped her owner, but she still looks like a cat, which people find quite odd.

• Posted at:

My Gang:

Me!

Felix (Flareon)

Jordan (Jolteon),

Leah (Leafeon)

Vicky (Vaporeon)

Glay (Glaceon)

Samantha (Slyveon)

Emily (Espeon)

Bryce (Umbreon)

Eva (Eevee)

Im going berserk if it doesn't go through.

• Posted at:

My Gang:

Me!

Felix (Flareon)

Jordan (Jolteon),

Leah (Leafeon)

Vicky (Vaporeon)

Glay (Glaceon)

Samantha (Slyveon)

Emily (Espeon)

Bryce (Umbreon)

Eva (Eevee)

Name:Lila

Personality:Kinda rude,dislikes being bossed around,rather sweet if she likes you.Likes yarn and raw fish.

Skin:Shes a cat mob person, she changes colors at random times (so, she could be black one minute and ginger the next,annd you get the picture.)

Mod:Mob people mod

Other:Even though she escaped her owner, she's still a cat, which people think is quite strange.

• Posted at:

My Gang:

Me!

Felix (Flareon)

Jordan (Jolteon),

Leah (Leafeon)

Vicky (Vaporeon)

Glay (Glaceon)

Samantha (Slyveon)

Emily (Espeon)

Bryce (Umbreon)

Eva (Eevee)

Please forgive me for my multiple forms, it didn't go through very fast and I thought it didn't go through...

• Posted at:

My Gang:

Me!

Felix (Flareon)

Jordan (Jolteon),

Leah (Leafeon)

Vicky (Vaporeon)

Glay (Glaceon)

Samantha (Slyveon)

Emily (Espeon)

Bryce (Umbreon)

Eva (Eevee)

Name:Vivian

Personality:Rude,Hates being bossed around,more revealed in RP

Skin:Shes a cat mob person, whose fur color changes at random moments.

Mod: Mob people Mod

Other:She escaped her owner, but she still has the appearance of a cat, which people find quite strange.

• Posted at:

My Gang:

Me!

Felix (Flareon)

Jordan (Jolteon),

Leah (Leafeon)

Vicky (Vaporeon)

Glay (Glaceon)

Samantha (Slyveon)

Emily (Espeon)

Bryce (Umbreon)

Eva (Eevee)

Woops, shouldn't have sent that through more then once...

• Posted at:

My Gang:

Me!

Felix (Flareon)

Jordan (Jolteon),

Leah (Leafeon)

Vicky (Vaporeon)

Glay (Glaceon)

Samantha (Slyveon)

Emily (Espeon)

Bryce (Umbreon)

Eva (Eevee)

I hate it when I try to join a rp, and nobodies around to do it with...

• Posted at:

My Gang:

Me!

Felix (Flareon)

Jordan (Jolteon),

Leah (Leafeon)

Vicky (Vaporeon)

Glay (Glaceon)

Samantha (Slyveon)

Emily (Espeon)

Bryce (Umbreon)

Eva (Eevee)

Enthusiasticpug is probably busy right now.... or sleeping... or doing something. IDK. Hi!

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

FINALLY, I'M NOT ALONE ON THIS FOURM!

• Posted at:

My Gang:

Me!

Felix (Flareon)

Jordan (Jolteon),

Leah (Leafeon)

Vicky (Vaporeon)

Glay (Glaceon)

Samantha (Slyveon)

Emily (Espeon)

Bryce (Umbreon)

Eva (Eevee)

I know right?! Every single time I post on here everything goes silent! It's starting to get annoying, being the only one on the forums.

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Yea... It is annoying...

• Posted at:

My Gang:

Me!

Felix (Flareon)

Jordan (Jolteon),

Leah (Leafeon)

Vicky (Vaporeon)

Glay (Glaceon)

Samantha (Slyveon)

Emily (Espeon)