WILL U B JOINING?

Form: what?

Name: Coal

Personality: Shy, outgoing, friendly, and trusting.

Appearance: Fire red hair with ice blue eyes wearing a dark blue shirt and light blue jeans

Element: Fire

Pet Name (option): Mr. Scaly (A Hydra)

Other:  Easily irritable

POV Color: Red

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Live Love Read

Total Minecrafter

Firey Spirit

My First OC that i can remember:

Moonbeam

POV color: Blue

I had no where to go. Zombies were closing in. 'Huff Huff Huff' I ran through the forest jumping over everything that would trip me. I looked behind me and quickly speed up as a Zombie swiped at me. It took a piece of the back of my shirt off. As far as I could feel it didn't get any skin. I ran and ran until I saw a small cabin just up ahead. I ran up too it and banged on the door. I swiped at the Zombies with my wooden sword but it didn't help that much. A Zombie got in a lucky cut before a bright white light blinded my vision and when I opened my eyes all of them were gone. I sank too the ground, and before I could do anything about it, I passed out. 

• Posted at:

DemonChild Is My Name, RPing Is My Way

This Rp is dead

• Posted at:

(-)-(-)Platinum(-)-(-)

#WoF             

#Warriors        

#Minecraft

#StarWars

Star Count:360

#Laughoutloud

#Ilikefood 

#UnitetheForums

MY FANTRIBE:SHARDWINGS

(-)-(-) Storm (-)-(-)

My flipside!

ScrolDown,IT'S YOUR DESTINY!!

Dan

kind courageous helpful 

camouflage 

earth

Bob

• Posted at:

I will bring it back to life! 

I woke up up and looked around me. I was still in the same spot. I blink my eyes a few times and slowly stand up. I lean against the house for support. I push off from the house and wobble to a tree and hang on to that. Whatever that light was last night saved my life. I cough and a little blood comes out of my mouth. I look at my shoulder and see a green gash. A zombie must have gotten in a lucky blow. I grit my teeth against the pain. I need to get jungle leaves to make a herb that'll heal it. I wobble from one tree to the next and cough up blood a few more times when I come to a wolf. I look through what I have and see a bone. I don't think that it'll work but I try anyway. It does work and I have a wolf now. I'm going to name him Laito. Laito the wolf. I smile a little and give him some rotten flesh. As he's eating it I sit down. I feel light headed and before I fall and hurt myself again, I lay down and pass out. Before I pass out I see shoes. Walking twords me. Laito barks but he lays down at a whistle that blows from the person. I suck in one last breath before I pass out into darkness.

(can someone say that they are the person that keeps saving me? So it doesn't look like I'm controlling two characters.)

• Posted at:

bookmark! I'll come back

• Posted at:

Wings of flame and Wings of storm

soon will return

the earth will shake

and the sky will churn

when Pyrhia will return

BonfireFlameWing

EmeraldeyesCrystalWing

Winterwatcher

Cleril

Turljou

Not all those who wander are lost

StormWing

No one is pure evil

Pokes this

• Posted at:

•Darksea•

Please excuse the typoes.

Darling don't be afraid, I will love you for a thousand years. 

God bless you Lucy.

3Amigas

This is a very sharp knife I have here

Yee

#Arkos

I wake up cold and confused, the pain in my shoulder is now just a dull throb that I force way into the back of my mind.

• Posted at:

I have to get moving, I can't wait or more mobs will come for me. I see someone in my vision. Who's that? I can't tell if he/she is  friendly or not, so I hide behind a bush and wait for he/she to approach. The person was right in front of my bush. I was going to have a panic attack if she stayed there for much longer. Suddenly her hand caught my shirt and she pulled me out of the bush. Once my head cleared from being dropped, I could clearly see her face. It was....

• Posted at:

Can one of the girls plz be that person??? I'm dying here without any good rps showing up in the forms and actually staying on

• Posted at:

C-can I RP with you? If so, c-could I make a new element? All the ones that are left are lame. If so, here's my form:

Name: Wolfy

Personality: Kind, funny. She has a dark side, but it only peeks out in a tough fight.

Appearance: Dark brown, long, curly hair, sparkling brown eyes. Dove gray jeggings, wolf patterned jacket.

Element: Spirit (Can make bright, mob destroying bursts of light, can take on a new skin for a short time, can fly short distances.)

Pet Name (option) Angel (Dragon the size of a small dog, who is in no way an angel)

Other: Whistle that always hangs around neck that will calm semi-hostile mobs (Such as dogs)

So?

• Posted at:

Wolves are beautiful creatures!

RAVENCLAW!!

GREENCLOAK!

Wolfstar of WhisperClan

MineCraft fur Life!

Proud Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints AKA Mormons

1 , , 3