You like?

So, apparently Steve and Alex have a romantic relationship, so I've decided to write it. If I'm not the first, credit to whoever was.

Enjoy.

CHAPTER ONE: (not) A Damsel in Distress

The first thing Steve heard was the hiss of the creeper. It exploded, nearly killing him. He had been having a bad day so far, even though he was pretty skilled in the ways of Minecraft.

He heard a multitude of different explosions and the enraged hisses of spiders, not too far away. Soon, deafening shouts added to the commotion. To Steve, it sounded like someone desperately needed help. He sprinted in to the forest, his iron armor clinking as he ran.

He stayed behind a tree and listened. Yep. Definitely shouts from someone in trouble. He charged around the tree, stabbing monsters as he ran. And all the sudden, the hisses, explosions, and shouts stopped. As Steve turned, he came uncomfortably face-to-face with a panting red-haired woman wearing a green shirt and practical boots.

The woman glared at him mutinously. "What on the Overworld were you thinking?!" She growled. All Steve manged was, "Uh, I, um, erm, I, um, thought you needed help..." He trailed off under the woman's gaze, which could, at that point, make enchanted diamond armor wet and runny.

Steve looked down at his own armor. The woman sighed. "Y'know what? Just go. I've already had others try and 'help' me. Fat load of good they do. Either way, shoo." She looked at him as if she expected him to teleport away. Steve stared at her. "MynameisStevewhat'syours?" He said before he could stop himself. He clapped a hand over his mouth in horror, which, unfortunately for Steve, was holding his sword. His sword collided with his helmet, and he overbalanced, and fell on to the sand, which collapsed one block underneath him.

To his surprise, the woman threw back her head and laughed. Groaning with pain in his head and back, he got up shakily. Or at least, tried to. For whatever reason, he couldn't seem to get up correctly.

The woman extended her hand and pulled him upright. "Alex. My name is Alex, short for Alexandria." She was grinning, the aftereffects of her laughter still on her face. After helping him up, she turned away and left. She stopped for a moment and said over her shoulder, "I'll...probably see you soon, then."

Steve watched Alex depart, her long sunrise-red hair swaying in the summery breeze.

I'll post more chapters probably tomorrow.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Gray

"No, good sir, for I have the power of triangles!"

My hobbies include hiding from face-to-face human interaction and wasting away on the internet.

Queen of Sarcasm

*takes in deep breath* BUMP BUMP POKE BUMP BUMP POKE BUMPY BUMP POKE POKE POKEY BUMP POKE BUMP BUMP BUMPY POKE BUMP BUMP POKE BUMP BUMP POKE POKE POKEY BUMP POKE POKE BUMP BUMPY POKE POKE POKE POKE BUMP BUMP*

*to the tune of We Will Rock You

• Posted at:

Gray

My hobbies include hiding from face-to-face human interaction and wasting away on the internet.

Queen of Sarcasm

Its late...

• Posted at:

╭━━╮╱╱╱╱╭╮╭━╮  

╰╮╮┣━╮╭┳┫┣┫━╋━┳━╮      

╭┻╯┃╋╰┫╭┫━╋━┃┻┫╋╰╮  

╰━━┻━━┻╯╰┻┻━┻━┻━━╯  

What do you mean?

• Posted at:

Gray

Queen of Sarcasm

The next chapter. 

• Posted at:

╭━━╮╱╱╱╱╭╮╭━╮  

╰╮╮┣━╮╭┳┫┣┫━╋━┳━╮      

╭┻╯┃╋╰┫╭┫━╋━┃┻┫╋╰╮  

╰━━┻━━┻╯╰┻┻━┻━┻━━╯  

how awesome is this! i thought i was the only one that liked reading or writing minecraft romance fanfic.... most peeps that read mine dont like them....

• Posted at:

Ok so my account is unblocked(yay!) and I will try to keep it that way.

Thank u so much for this

• Posted at:

JayBriarleaf, Illusion, Fluffermuffins,  with a gang too big                 

Greencloak

Rainwing

Fluxer

Skyclan Warrior

Daughter of Bastet

#ADOPTdon'tSHOP

#Purrito

Black Cats = Good Luck

This sentence is false. Now there's a brain freeze!

It's reading in a car that hurts your stomach. Don't ask

PS. I thought nobody would but Steve and Alex in a Fan-Fic

• Posted at:

JayBriarleaf, Illusion, Fluffermuffins,  with a gang too big                 

Greencloak

Rainwing

Fluxer

Skyclan Warrior

Daughter of Bastet

#ADOPTdon'tSHOP

#Purrito

Black Cats = Good Luck

This sentence is false. Now there's a brain freeze!

I'VE NEVER REALIZED I'VE ALWAYS WANTED THIS!!!!! *sigh* I've been on the internet too long, haven't I... KEEP GOING!!!!

• Posted at:

Glimmer

I'm back and better than ever!

My gang: RoxyStellaLeafTessSasmiLyraRoMarileeJacksonAlyaMillyAquamarineHematiteSandyRowanJaidenMaddie

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

"I could do about anything, I could even learn how to love... Like you"

CHAPTER TWO: Unexpected Visitors

Steve eventually wandered home. His dog, Security, stared at him, his tail down. He stared at Steve expectantly, his head tilted ever so slightly. His expression clearly said, Give me food. Now. Steve sighed and handed him a chunk of raw beef. As Security tore in to it, Steve stepped in to his house. Which happened to have someone else in it.

The person froze like a deer in headlights. He straightened immediately and shut the chest that he had been rifling through. "What do you want?" Steve said, sounding more tired than angry. The man, obviously used to his question, drew his diamond sword that shimmered with hues of purple. "I want your stuff." He said. Steve rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I got that. What specifically?" The man acted startled. "Um, your ores? Isn't that obvious?" Steve shrugged. On a regular bass, he would have responded with a king-size blow to the man's face. But now, he didn't care. What was wrong with him? "Listen. I don't care what you take. I don't know how you got past my dog, and I don't want to know. Take what you want and get out of here. I-umphhh!" Steve was cut short by another person who had rushed in. Steve fell to the ground with a groan. "Did you get it yet? Why do I always have to come back you up?!" A voice said. Steve got up groggily, his vision slightly fuzzy. The newcomers turned to Steve, and the secind one said, "Yeah, well, let's just kill him and get it over with." She advanced, but was stopped as the hum of a bow sounded behind Steve and an arrow struck her in the leg. Steve whirled around.

Standing in the doorway was Alex. "Good gods, do I have to help you every time? I followed you so I could find out more about you, and this is what I end up doing." Alex dragged Steve to his feet and faced the newcomers, probably griefers.

Steve finally regained his senses, and the first words that came out of his mouth were, "Has my house suddenly become a common room?" Alex rolled her eyes and together, both new comrades surged toward their enemy.

You'll later find out why Alex followed him. The REAL reason.

More to come.

• Posted at:

Gray

Queen of Sarcasm

wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll........................       could we change this into an extremley aweomes rp i could help you set it up too                             

:-)(-:

• Posted at:

Hi i'm Lightningwolf1483Aka,Kai please call me Kai when you post to me!! I've got my own RP!This is the name of it,minecraft elemental fight against herobrine RP!!!!!! 10 spots open!!!!!!p.s there are only 2 spots open now!

Thank you for the offer.

• Posted at:

Gray

Queen of Sarcasm

CHAPTER THREE:

Steve sat on the floor. Alex seemed to have a neverending, constant flow of energy. When the other two-what were they, greifers-had been snuffed, Steve looked up at the graceful form of Alex. He hauled himself upright, and stared in to her eyes. They were a bright green, and they reminded him of the jungle. Steve mentally shook himself and got up the courage to ask her, "Why did you follow me, really?" Alex suddenly found the carpeting much more interesting. She muttered something Steve couldn't make out. "What?" He asked. Alex shook her head. "Nothing. I told you already. Anyway, I better be going. And I like your dog, by the way."

For the second time that day, Steve stood rooted to the spot, unable to move, as Alex departed.

-----------------------------------------------

As Steve sat on his bed, he contemplated why he lost his cool any time Alex was around. Security had curled up at the foot of his bed, snoring loudly. It couldn't be-no, that's rubbish. Never. But....ah, shut up. Just go to sleep. I'll bet you were just overly tired. You'll be fine. JUST STOP THINKING AND SLEEP.

Almost on cue, Steve collapsed. He dreamed that he was in a swirling mist, and monsters, creatures of the night, scuttled around him. This was normal. Usually, you didn't dream in Minecraft. But Steve was special. A generic gift appeared every so often, where the person could dream and enter Vyris*, the Dreamlands. People like that were called dreamwalkers.

As Steve scoured the landscape, the mist swirled around his feet. It cleared suddenly, revealing a landscape that seemed slightly farmiliar. The land was black and smelled of brimstone. Ashes drifted as Steve took a step. In the center of the diseased-looking land, a huge form of a mansion loomed out. Steve went inside. A man  sat on a makeshift throne. He would have been handsome, except for his eyes. They were a bright, glowing white. Any monster who came to him bowed and then addressed the man. Steve knew exactly who it was. Herobrine.

Herobrine held up his hand, silencing a spider in the middle of her sentence. "One minute, Dreena. We have a visitor." He stepped off of his throne, and looked straight at Steve's form. His burning white eyes made Steve's skin crawl. Herobrine grinned. "We seem to have an evesdropper. We must get rid of him before we continue." He drew a gold sword that sang as it exited its sheath. With another insane grin, Herobrine ran the sword straight where Steve's stomach should have been if he had been there.

Steve disappeared, and woke up, screaming.

• Posted at:

Gray

Queen of Sarcasm

Okay, this is getting more and more awesome...

• Posted at:

Glimmer

My gang: RoxyStellaLeafTessSasmiLyraRoMarileeJacksonAlyaMillyAquamarineHematiteSandyRowanJaidenMaddie

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

Please continue!

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

was that a yes or no to my offer??????????????????????????????

• Posted at:

Hi i'm Lightningwolf1483Aka,Kai please call me Kai when you post to me!! I've got my own RP!This is the name of it,minecraft elemental fight against herobrine RP!!!!!! 10 spots open!!!!!!p.s there are only 2 spots open now!

Kai- That was a maybe.

CHAPTER FOUR:

Steve sat bolt upright, still shreiking his lungs out. When he stopped, he took some deep breaths. He was drenched in sweat. He looked at his clock- almost sunrise. Steve sat back, breathing heavily. He knew one thing for sure- he would be too freaked out to go outside today.

Throughout the day, while Steve made home rennovations, he kept hallucinating Herobrine. In between the trees, outside the window, things like that. Finally, when Steve ran out of coal to keep his furnaces alive, he realized he just had to go out.

About fifteen minutes' walk away from his house, it began to rain, drenching the entire biome. Steve plodded through the puddles and rain, occaisionally stopping to smack a spider in his irritance. He got within sight of his house, a warm light in the windows, and smoke billowing out of the chimney. He took a step towards it-and stopped. He had run out of coal for his furnaces and torches. So how was it that there was light and smoke coming from his house? It came to him after a second. It wasn't his. Steve took a step back, and turned to run off. Other players usually meant trouble.

Steve stopped as a huge burst of pain smashed through his skull. He fell to his knees, clutching at his head. Someone from behind him kicked him in the small of his back, knocking him to the ground. Steve landed facefirst into the mud, too stunned by the blow to roll over and grab his sword.

Coarse ropes were wrapped around his wrists and ankles. He was flipped over and examined by a woman in a hood. On her wrist was branded a symbol similar to that on the doors of Herbrine's doors in his fortress. Steve tried to mumble something and managed to lift himself up slightly, but the woman growled, "Lights out, prisoner,"and hit him in the head with a shovel.

Steve's eyes rolled back in to his head, and the world darkened. He crumpled comepletely, out cold.

• Posted at:

Gray

Queen of Sarcasm

this is good...

hey, I have a question. Should I imagine the characters as made of blocks like in real minecraft or like ordinary people?

• Posted at:

╭━━╮╱╱╱╱╭╮╭━╮  

╰╮╮┣━╮╭┳┫┣┫━╋━┳━╮      

╭┻╯┃╋╰┫╭┫━╋━┃┻┫╋╰╮  

╰━━┻━━┻╯╰┻┻━┻━┻━━╯  

They're a bit more like ordinary people. They can do stuff that most people can't, but they appear pretty much human.

• Posted at:

Gray

Queen of Sarcasm

CHAPTER FIVE:

Steve woke up groggily in a cell, and a pounding ache in the back of his head. What happened?, he thought. It came flooding back to him,

• Posted at:

Gray

Queen of Sarcasm

Gray, what happened to the rest of the chapter?

• Posted at:

"I have walked there sometimes. Beyond the forest and up into the night. I have seen the world fall away, and the white light of forever fill the air."

Shieldmaiden of Rohan

Galadriel

Divergent

Mer

Cerulean

Ranger

Glory

I AM FENUME

My account is mermaidslipper6, but I prefer to have a pen name on the internet. I like my little pony, mario games (witness), and a good fanfic.

• Posted at:

Post post post. Write, like, a milion chapters. 

• Posted at:

╭━━╮╱╱╱╱╭╮╭━╮  

╰╮╮┣━╮╭┳┫┣┫━╋━┳━╮      

╭┻╯┃╋╰┫╭┫━╋━┃┻┫╋╰╮  

╰━━┻━━┻╯╰┻┻━┻━┻━━╯  

Keep writing! This is great! I'm a writer too (but not a fanfic writer) and I think this is really good. 

• Posted at:

<|RUBY SKY|>

-Your local Lord of Overprotectiveness!

Don't fight what you hate. Save what you love.

Queen of Strawberries and Unknown Words!

Maybe I dreamt you...

-there's so much more-

#SafeAsLife

#RememberTheLost

#HufflepuffPride

#PrideForAll

Bye!

OOPS. Darn ipad. I'll put up the chapter later and finish it up. And, uh, by the way, "later" might mean at 10:00 tomorrow. I tend to procrastinate. Sorry. ಠ~ಠ

• Posted at:

Gray

Queen of Sarcasm

Please post… also, are you on the WoF forums?

• Posted at:

╭━━╮╱╱╱╱╭╮╭━╮  

╰╮╮┣━╮╭┳┫┣┫━╋━┳━╮      

╭┻╯┃╋╰┫╭┫━╋━┃┻┫╋╰╮  

╰━━┻━━┻╯╰┻┻━┻━┻━━╯  

POOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSST!!!!!

• Posted at:

Glimmer

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

MOOOORRR--Hey! Darksea! Why do I always find you on other MBs? First Star Wars, now Minecraft! :D

• Posted at:

~Star~

They/them

Queen of Books, Sarcasm, and fandoms

an ace bi-lot

I is the Forum Fangirl! 

*Jedi mind trick* You will scroll down now...

I'm soooooo sorry about that guys. I left for a while...but I don't know when I'll next post. I PROMISE I'll update soon, though. :)

• Posted at:

Gray

Queen of Sarcasm

YAY YOURE BACK!!

and hi Rainwings! Sorry, I'm not on the SW and MC forums so much because they're considerably smaller, but hiii!!!!!!! :D

• Posted at:

╭━━╮╱╱╱╱╭╮╭━╮  

╰╮╮┣━╮╭┳┫┣┫━╋━┳━╮      

╭┻╯┃╋╰┫╭┫━╋━┃┻┫╋╰╮  

╰━━┻━━┻╯╰┻┻━┻━┻━━╯  

Poke

• Posted at:

╭━━╮╱╱╱╱╭╮╭━╮  

╰╮╮┣━╮╭┳┫┣┫━╋━┳━╮      

╭┻╯┃╋╰┫╭┫━╋━┃┻┫╋╰╮  

╰━━┻━━┻╯╰┻┻━┻━┻━━╯  

i love this so darn BAD

• Posted at:

I AM A COOL HUFFLEPUFF!

CALL ME LAUNDRY!

I'M A DOG PERSON!!!

I LOVE MINECRAFT

HARRY POTTER IS BOSS

#Savetheworms

"If they sky's the limit, why are there footprints on the moon."

CHAPTER FIVE: Welcome to Prison Ashtray

Steve woke up groggily in a cell, and a pounding ache in the back of his head. What happened?, he thought. It came flooding back to him, clear as the day. He grunted and tried ot pull himself upright, but heavy chains were wrapped around his arms, wrists, and legs. Clearly he wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. "Well, I was wondering when you'd wake up. You've been a horrible bore for the past few hours." A deep, gravelly, distinctly female voice said. Steve looked around. The most he could see was a pair of horns glittering in the low light of lava that illuminated the room. "Can I ask you something?" Steve said, staring at the figure concealed by the shadows. The figure snorted with amusement. "You just did. But sure, shoot." Steve took a deep breath. "Okay. Who are you, who in the Overworld was the lady who knocked me out, where am I, how long have I been here, and can I go home now?"

His companion was silent for a moment. "My name is Starlight. I'm not sure who got you here, but from the looks of it it was Elrin, the prison guard. You're at Prison Emberblaze, but I call it Ashtray. You've been here for about, oh, I don't know, a day?" Steve groaned and put his head in his hands. "So when can I get out?" He said. Starlight was silent again. "You don't. oce you're here, you won't come out. I'm a dragon-daughter. Been here for millenia. Take my advice: you won't leave. Trust me. I know."

So that was short, but there will be more, soon.

• Posted at:

Gray

Queen of Sarcasm

CHAPTER SIX: High King Roasty Toasty Comes to Visit

Starlight was staring at him. Steve could feel her gaze boring into him, even with his back turned. A loud clang disrupted Steve's thoughts. He turned around violently, which wasn't a good idea, since the chains dug into his skin and the already hot metal pressed into his wrists even more. He guessed it wasn't a good sign that the skin under the chains was a bright lobster red, and that outside the cell, guards were bowing to a figure that was stalking down a corridor.

Herobrine stopped at Steve's cell. Starlight made a funny strangled sound as she caught sight of Lord Pyromaniac and flattened herself against the wall, so not even her horns were visible. Herobrine stared at Steve calculatingly (Actually, he might have just examined Steve; it was hard to tell when your opponent doesn't have any eyelids) and smiled in a nasty crooked way. "So this is the Dreamwalker. How...surprising. I figured he would be bigger...more menacing." He turned to Elrin, who was hovering just outside the door. "You're sure that this is him?" Elrin cast a glare at Steve and replied, "Yes, lord, that is him." Herobrine smiled again in the same creepy way. "Well, then. There's only one thing to do." He turned to Elrin and ordered, "Take him to the interrogation chambers. Kill him when you're done." Then he stalked off.

Elrin nodded and reached for her keys and began to unlock Steve's chains. As the keys left her pocket, Starlight rocketed out of her hiding place, and Steve finally saw her clearly as she fought Elrin. She was strikingly beautiful, but in a creepy way, not in a nice way. She was tall and thin, her horns a deep purple, and her skin was dark. Her eyes were purple and sparkled with something that was like ancient starlight- and millenia-long anger and lust for freedom, and she gave off an aura that emanated anger and fear and desperate longing for freedom. She slashed at Elrin with long claws that were also a deep purple, the same as her horns. Elrin threw her off, finally, and reached for her sword.

Her hand never got there, as an arrow streaked past Steve and buried itself into Elrin's shoulder.

And the archer had familiar red hair.

• Posted at:

Gray

Queen of Sarcasm

MOOAAAAAAAAARRR!!!

also i thought it said Starflight the first time i read her name. 

• Posted at:

╭━━╮╱╱╱╱╭╮╭━╮  

╰╮╮┣━╮╭┳┫┣┫━╋━┳━╮      

╭┻╯┃╋╰┫╭┫━╋━┃┻┫╋╰╮  

╰━━┻━━┻╯╰┻┻━┻━┻━━╯  

LOVE IT!!

• Posted at:

thank you for being the older sister I never had...the greatest role model thank you for being there..I love you...               RiDocia  2001 ~ 2014

We need more!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

DemonChild Is My Name, RPing Is My Way

I can tell you more about herobrine. ill add to the story after. just say on his desk were 2 papers. ok?

• Posted at:

if you read by first polls  i'm epically epic 

^_^

|

/\ 

|

|

/\

/. \ 

_.  _ 

nobody likes POKÈMON!?

i was so excited for this to be gay however it was not and i am sad now

• Posted at:

aibyu W ow  bbhjssf78wq