Who's side are you on?

Shadowmaster999:

After a lot of thinking, I decided to try to 'dreamvisit' the girl again. I lay in bed and let sleep envelop me.

I awoke in a field. The flowers brushed against my legs as I walked toward the strange house. I saw a girl walk out of the mist and she looked at each of us. I drew my daggers, cautious. When I saw the look of surprise on her face when she looked at me, I spoke what my dream wanted me to. "We are coming Cassie. Just stay where you are. You are special." Shocked at why I knew her name, I lifted from my dream.

When I opened my eyes, I got ready for another expedition to look for the other silver eyes of ender. I had only recently heard about them, through ancient manuscripts in Crafter's library. I slipped my black jacket on and strapped my sword to my back. I hadn't practiced with Pixaleber in a while, and I needed to do that when I got back. i wondered if I would meet any of the other people from my new dream on my next search. Exited, I ran into the mist.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Call Me Wolfie! 

I AM OBSESSED WITH OWLS.

I am not crazy...

very much.

I WENT AWOL, BUT NOW I'M BACK!

FEEL MY WRATH, FORUMS!!!!!

P.S. Dragons are...

Hype

Dope

Wack

Lit

Swag...

And SO much more!

It was strange. I should be freaked out that some boy was walking in my dreams, but to but be honest, it was kind of exciting. After all I hadn't seen any humans for eight whole years.

But I couldn't focus on that, right now at least. Today was my birthday!!!

Twix and her sister, Nutmeg, led me to the changing room and I tried on a few different outfits before I settled on a really cool one. The bats washed the dye out of my hair and it returned to its normal golden sheen. I hadn't seen it like that since I found the cave. Geez. I wore a strapless blue dress with sequins on it. I also wore a new pair of boots that Nutmeg had gotten for me that were silver and had a diamond sword on them. There were so awesome! Finally, when I was ready to go to the feast hall of the bats to have breakfast, Twix and Nutmeg handed me a new sheath for my silver knife.

The sheath was made of pure platinum and had a golden button on the side. I gave Nutmeg a questioning glance and she squeaked, "Put the dagger in, then press the button."

I did that, and then tried to pull the dagger out again. No such luck.

As I struggled to pull the knife out, Twix squeaked,"We designed the sheath so that the button would lock the knife into it. That way, it won't fall out and it can't be snatched out if you are ina fight."

I gave them a questioning look, but they had already flapped out of the chamber. Oh well. I'll ask them later. I was starving and I want that chocolate cake!

I strapped the sheath with the locked dagger on my hip, then hurried after the bats! Breakfast awaits!

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles

Just a quote-hungry pocket of air. Don't mind me.

"You're a superstar and you don't need a golden crown..."

"Usually, I don't give in so quick, what you done to me?"

our hopes and expectations

black holes and revelations

Is anyboy on? Shadow? Commader? Ender? Hailstorm? EmeraldWolf? Pony?

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles

Sorry. I cant rp until 5 days from now. so sorry. :(

• Posted at:

Call Me Wolfie! 

I AM OBSESSED WITH OWLS.

I am not crazy...

very much.

P.S. Dragons are...

Hype

Dope

Wack

Lit

Swag...

And SO much more!

The breakfast was awesome!

It was chocolate cake with still-warm chocolate frosting. There were also donuts and ice cream. I got a little bit of each, along with chocolate milk from the bat's cow, Alameada.

After breakfast, I opened my presents. Here are some of my favorites from Cookie, Nutmeg, Twix, Chocolate, and Snowdrop. 

1. Sheath from Nutmeg and Twix

2. Elytra from Twix

3. Black leather boots from Chocolate

4. A bouquet of roses of Snowdrop

5. A new diamond pickaxe from Chocolate and Twix

6. Platinum dagger from Snowdrop and Nutmeg

7. A Galactic alphabet book so I could work on the reading from Cookie

8. Enchantment table from Snowdrop

9. New sword practice dummy made of redstone from Chocolate

10. And....... well, this one wasn't from one of the others. It was from the King Bat. It was a new Feather and Diamond chestplate! That one was my favorite!

After I opened all of my presents, Twix and I did flight practice with our wings for the other bats. It was really nice, especially the king bat's face when he saw me doing the hardest obstacle on the course. 

After flight, I went to the End Portal room and sat down to think about today. It was really nice

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles

oh sorry no color

• Posted at:

i have oc drgons

harmony,ovaline,elf,goblin,worldtrotter,dawnbreaker and shiny

shiny is the leader

elf and goblin are twins

dawnbreaker is a prinnces

i go to the end portal and i see a person sitting there hmm they look happy the dragon says that is are enemy he ordorse my and hailstorm to catch them so we jump in

• Posted at:

i have oc drgons

shiny is the leader

elf and goblin are twins

Quick question Blackelf.

How did you and Hailstorm leave the End through a portal if the only way out is to kill the Dragon?

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles

As I'm leaving the End Portal room, Twix comes flapping around the corner so fast that we nearly bang into each other.

"Thank Notch, there you are! Someone is coming through the End Portal right now! Go to your room, pack up all of your stuff into the ocelot backpack on your bed, drink the potion, and hide!"

I stood, shell-shocked, in the middle of the hall but immediately started to run after the little bat, swerving around corners, and dodging resting bats.

"Hey, watch where you're goin'!"

"Quit running in the tunnels, dear!"
"Stop disturbing my naptime, you little flidget(bat name for baby bat)!"

I dashed into my room, changed into my normal oufit, and tossed all of my stuff into the ocelot backpack. In my swords went, along with the dagger, knife, sheath, elytra, bread, golden apples, axes, both diamonds picks, obsidian, blue hairspray, a piece of leftover chocolate cake, and some diamonds, iron, gold, rubies, iron, and emeralds. Then, I sipped down the potion that was on the nightstand and I immediately became invisible. I also tossed my diamond armor, Sparker, a quiver, and a full stack of arrows into the bag, just as I hear voices echoing through the cave walls. I gave a piercing whistle and all of the sudden, bats start to seep in to the hallway through cracks in the halls.

I heard a shriek of fright from one of the invaders and little squeals of bats as I began to mine away at one of the walls. I covered my tracks by placing down the smooth stone in the indentation in the wall where I had mined and dug until I reached a small, dark cavern with lava below.

This was where I would set up camp.

I unrolled my sleeping bag that was on the bottom of the backpack and lay it across the cold floor. I set up the backpack so that the lava lamp was set on so no monsters would spawn and set it down in front of me. I began to quietly eat some bread.

I could just faintly hear the angry voice of one of the people, shouting at the top of their lungs and I grin with relief.

Exhausted, I lay down on the mat and was about to go to sleep when I realized that someone was watching me from the other side of the lava.

Sitting up, I see a young man with pure white eyes that gleamed like headlights watching me from a rocky outcrop, far above the lava.

"Comfy?" he asks as I stare in bewilderment.

"Who-who are you?" as I stutter as I try to crawl backwards while getting my dagger out of my bag.

"Who am I? Why, I am the Assassin Master! You might know me as Herobrine," he replied and stood up. I watched in a mixture of fascination and fear as he teleported right in front of me and held his hand to help me stand up.

"I saw the way you used your quick thinking back there, Cassie. In fact, I have been watching you for a long time. I am out to defeat the Ender Dragon, girl. I can only do it with five prentices who will learn how to fight. I already have two of them. Commander and someone you have, in a way, already met. Shadowmaster is his full name. I believe that you are destined to be one of my prentices. The boys back there were Dragon's prentices. Watch out for the younger boy's bow. I heard it never misses its mark..."

I tried to make sense of this situation. Some random assassin guy just teleported right in my face, complimented me, asked me to join his little group of assassin kids, told me that the kid I have been dreaming about is one of his "prentices", whatever those are, and then told me that one of the kids who just tried to kidnap me has a bow that never misses its mark?! What In Mother Notch's Name Was Going On Here!

"Give me proof that I can trust you," I said quietly, meeting Herobrine's pure white eyes.

"Very well," he said, grabbed me by the arm and we vanished with backpack, dagger and bread in hand, just as the two boys broke into the little cavern.

To Be Continued Tomorrow(In Real Life)!

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles

Minecraft Username: STRIKER91

MInecraft Age:15

Minecraft skin:brown hair with blue eyes has a lightning bolt on his back

Battle choice:Diomond enchanted sword bow and arrow

Romantic Relations:Pony

Personality:loyal kind never lets anyone down doesn't go down that easily

• Posted at:

ecwcwc

Hi Striker. Because Wolfhaze aka Shadow can't type for five days, I'll let confirm you. I'm Angel, btw. But everyone calls me Cassie. Are you on Herobrine's team? POV soon!

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles

I opened my eyes as I felt the soft brush of bright green grass against my legs. In front of me was a giant mansion, the size of a skyscraper. It was made out of a mixture of gold, stone, oak planks, and diamond. I could see giant palm tree leaves flowing from the middle, so I guess that there was a garden inside.

Herobrine led me forward, down a long path made of mossy cobblestone with flowers on either side, towards the great house. We stopped once we reached the front doors and he looked up towards a small balcony at the very top of the house and pointed at it.

"See that black shape up there on the roof? That's Commander. Don't order him around or tell him to do something or you are seriously going to regret it," he said as I followed the path of his finger nervously.

I nodded once and asked,"This is not proof that I can trust you. Give me proof."

He bowed his head and led me inside the beautiful mansion. We passed room after room until we came to one that had two giant jungle wood doors in front of it. He walked me inside and I looked around. It was then that I noticed the picture on the wall.

It was of a younger Herobrine, standing next to three other people, all male. One had dark brown hair and had deep blue eyes. The second had a mess of orange-red hair and green eyes. They were standing together, grinning. The last one was a person I knew all too well. The boy from my dreams.

"What is his name?" I asked and pointed to the mysterious kid.

"That's Shadow. You'll meet him soon, when he gets back from his adventure," Herobrine said and turned away.

Shadow. That's a good name for him. A shadow stays with you no matter where you go. The boy, Shadow, followed me through my dreams, like a shadow.

I

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles

followed Herobrine out of the room and down the hall and up two flights of stairs before we got to another room, this time with oak wood doors.

"This is your room," he said, unlocked the door for me, tossed me the key, and teleported away.

I went inside and gasped. It was beautiful!

The room was a beautiful silver, like my boots, and had glass sliding door on the far side that led out to a wide, open porch. There was a beautiful king size bed in the middle of the wall and space for a crafting table, furnace, and an enchantment table. I paced all of those around the bed, along with a double chest. I hung up a picture of a Wither above the flat-screen TV that faced my bed and tossed all of my ores and food into the chest. I stood an armor stand up in the corner and carefully placed all of my armor on it, then put Hero on Fame in each fake hand. I slung Sparker and the quiver filled with arrows over its back and put the dagger inside the sheath around its hip and the knife was hidden inside one of the boots.

After I did all of that, I backed up to see the room. I grabbed the blue hairspray and went into the bathroom to dye my hair, because I was getting a little bit sick of the golden sheen that looked like I had a headlight covering my head. Ugh.

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles

you can use my person so you can controll it

• Posted at:

i have oc drgons

shiny is the leader

elf and goblin are twins

right after we get the bats out of are way i saw a really fast block placing over there i yell when i get in there its too late but the trail is warm so we sneak up behind then then they finally get to there base hailstorm syas we must report to the dragon no i say  we take camp here for the night and attack at dawn

• Posted at:

i have oc drgons

shiny is the leader

elf and goblin are twins

and the portal was there from when herobrine fisrt defeted him

• Posted at:

i have oc drgons

shiny is the leader

elf and goblin are twins

i might change sides if you convince me

• Posted at:

i have oc drgons

shiny is the leader

elf and goblin are twins

I don't think that will be necessary, Ender. We would only have one person on the Ender Dragon's side if you joined Herobrine's side.

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles

ok

• Posted at:

i have oc drgons

shiny is the leader

elf and goblin are twins

ready to pov

• Posted at:

i have oc drgons

shiny is the leader

elf and goblin are twins

pvp

• Posted at:

i have oc drgons

shiny is the leader

elf and goblin are twins

and when ever you want to you can do my person

• Posted at:

i have oc drgons

shiny is the leader

elf and goblin are twins

OK. All good here. I'm typing in secret during school

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles

lolololololololololol so funny

• Posted at:

i have oc drgons

shiny is the leader

elf and goblin are twins

I sprinted, traveling several hundred kilometers ( I don't usually use metric, but a block is actually supposed to be a meter, so I'm using the metric system), over a dozen biomes,  to a hole. Ah, the renovated mineshaft. I found it in my first life, as I thought of it. I popped a minecart out of my inventory, and rode it. several hundred kilometers, and I got out. smashing the minecart. I had a pickaxe, but I decided to use the sword. I remembered that one of it's previous users had used it to mine and attack. I swung it at the wall. I touched it, and it crumbled. It worked.

• Posted at:

Galee Gaven Pocket Cole Agent

You are what you make yourself. Including !sdrawkcab

|  ||  |

Prisms

This is the best place to contact me:

http://minecraft.scholastic.com/forums/topics/206895

Herobrine's

Team                                              

1.Shadowmaster999 (Shadow)

2.ponygirl313

3.EmeraldTheWolf

4.Commander

5.Angel_The_Epic

The Ender Dragon's Team

1. Hailstorm333

2. Ender

Neutral

1.Goldenaphry

I surfaced in a ice spikes biome. Looking around, I saw several gigantic spikes, towering towards the sky. I marched to the nearest and in seconds, I smashed the interior to bits, and added some torches and furniture. Eating one of my numerous beef slabs, I felt myself being watched. I squinted, gazing through the ice to a person. A person that looked like a classic guy: blue shirt and turquoise pants. Then the person teleported inside. Herobrine. 

"Hello," I said. "Herobrine, I presume?"

"Yes, whoever you are. I'd like your name."

"I suppose you can call me Commander."

"Could you come with me, Commander?"

My small smile faded. "Why should I do that?" I asked.

"I've been watching you for several days. What I have seen has been extraordinary. I would like you to join me as my apprentice."

"I suppose, if I know why you need me."

"The Ender Dragon," he replied.

That bent my thinking. "What do I have to do?"

"Just shake my hand."

• Posted at:

|  ||  |

Prisms

Hi guys, Cassie here. I have been banned from the computer at my house for a week and my parents are only letting me on to tell you guys that I am not allowed to be on for two days. Can we sorta pause the POVing until Shadow and I get back on?

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles

sure lets all stop for a bit

• Posted at:

i have oc drgons

shiny is the leader

elf and goblin are twins

A strange feeling of movement, swift and jarring, pulled me from the small shelter to a palace, just as grand as mine. Sweeping my eyes over it, I found a solid set of defenses surrounding it.

"Grand and well defended. I'm not sure I could have done it this well myself!"

"Thank you. Would you like to see your room?"

"Sure. Can I have a set of ender pearls and a sure way of getting out? I want to have an escape option."

After giving me an amused look, Herobrine agreed. "I wouldn't want to be captured and killed by an enemy that I thought to be a friend. But that is really paranoid, anyway."

"Here's the key."

"I'll tell you if I don't like it."

"Okay. Now find out if you don't."

I opened the door. A huge room loomed before me. An amazing blue sheen covered the walls. A sea of chests towered over me from my right, while a sliding glass door ahead of me opened to a magnificent porch. A huge bed bordered the left wall, directly next to a row of item enhancers: an enchantment table, a crafting table, an anvil, a row of furnaces, and an infinite water supply. I checked the chests. They were labeled distinctively: Meat Supplies, Seeds, Building Materials, and Armor were all among them. I started building an archery range. I destroyed the bed. I had no need, if I go to sleep, I go to sleep for years. It's a problem of my age. I don't know why.

• Posted at:

|  ||  |

Prisms

Ok guys. I am sneaking onto my ThinkPad during study hall cuz I have nothing better to do. Lol. My parents are letting me have my computer again tomorrow, so tomorrow morning, I promise I'll POV. Is Shadow starting up again tomorrow also?

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles

POVing starts in...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles

Oh, ok... Did I miss something 'cause it seems like the POVing died...

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles

That grounding lasted a lot longer than i expected. I am so sorry. I am Finally Back! I will POV in another post.

• Posted at:

Call Me Wolfie! 

I AM OBSESSED WITH OWLS.

I am not crazy...

very much.

P.S. Dragons are...

Hype

Dope

Wack

Lit

Swag...

And SO much more!

Thank you for keeping everything together Cassie! If not previously stated, you are second in command to this RP! (And future Rps of course :))

I stepped off the cliff, the slick rock resisting the tread of my boot. I jumped to another rock and continued my descent of the mountain. I landed on a pile of hay, probably put there by a villager. I slid to the ground and hopped into my minecart. It carried me to my base and I left it where it was. I packed everything I needed and began my walk home.

Once I arrived at Herobrine's base, I went straight to my room and unpacked all of my things and set them where they should be. I went downstairs and ate, then I went to give my discovery to Herobrine. As I grasped the handle to Herobrine's room, I heard movement from the unoccupied bedroom across the hall. I turned and gently knocked on the door.

• Posted at:

Call Me Wolfie! 

I AM OBSESSED WITH OWLS.

I am not crazy...

very much.

P.S. Dragons are...

Hype

Dope

Wack

Lit

Swag...

And SO much more!

Hello?

• Posted at:

Call Me Wolfie! 

I AM OBSESSED WITH OWLS.

I am not crazy...

very much.

P.S. Dragons are...

Hype

Dope

Wack

Lit

Swag...

And SO much more!

I went over to the door, preparing to draw my sword. I opened it. 

"Hey," knocker said. "Who are you?"

"Commander. Who are you?"

"Shadow. Why are you called that?" Shadow said. A slightly raised eyebrow gave away his emotions about my name.

"I was once one. I also don't want to give away my real name. That mistake once nearly destroyed me."

Shadow's eyes shifted to behind me.

"What are you doing to the floor?" he exclaimed.

"Just trapping it more sufficiently. If the best Herobrine can do is a couple of TNT machine guns, I'm afraid I can't have it. I'm making my own trap system."

"What does it involve?"

"Three TNT spread cannon, near instantanious, positioned outside the window. They block any angle of my balcony from attack. Unfortunately they're ugly. Five piston prisons, five under- foot arrow launchers, ten slime block launchers, all pointed out the window, and an emergency flying, yellow submarine, poised to go through a massive lava waterfall I built out there. Oh, and there's the trapdoor that you just happen to be standing on."

Shadow looked down.

I took a deep breath.

"So, what's happening with the Ender Dragon?" I asked Shadow.

• Posted at:

|  ||  |

Prisms

I pulled on a hoodie and went downstairs for breakfast when I noticed that strange, dark dude, Commander, talking with a familiar looking boy. I gasped when I realized who it was. Shadow, the kid from my dreams!

They heard me, turned around to face me, and Shadow's eyes grew wide in shock as he realized who I was.

Just as he broke off to talk to me, I shook my head violently and fled downstairs in a panic.

"Wait!" he called and tried to catch up to me, but because I had spent most of my life running from monsters, I was pretty fast and he didn't stand a chance.

I hurried into the front hallway and ducked into a room filled with sweet scents, then looked around. There was stacks of bread on the far counter, along with milk, carrots, apples, cookies, and slices of pumpkin pie spread out. I snatched up some pie, a glass of milk, a few carrots, an apple, and a cookie and went down to sit and eat when Shadow ran, looking exhausted and out of breath.

He stared at me in shock. "Who are you?" he whispered.

I stood up to face him, with the barest hint of an feeling on my face. "I'm the girl from your dreams. Remember that? Remember Cassie?" I asked calmly and sat back down.

He slowly worked his way around the kitchen, warily skirting around my table. "Yeah, I remember you," he said quietly.

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles

Minecraft username :CrocidilGirl 

Minecraft age: 19 

Minecraft skin: Peach skin, black jumpsuit, and long brown hair. 

Battle Choice: Ender Dragon 

Romantic Relation: I'd rather die than tell you this 

Personality: Loves fighting, gittry, and hates most boys! 

Go Team Herobrian!

• Posted at:

DemonChild Is My Name, RPing Is My Way

Are you Ender Dragon's team or Herobrine's? I can't tell xD

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles

I'm on Herobrians Team

• Posted at:

DemonChild Is My Name, RPing Is My Way