Who's side are you on?

Herobrian

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

DemonChild Is My Name, RPing Is My Way

I can still join right? There are seven spots on ender dragon So... 

Name: (Username) EnderMoon (Name) Moon

Skin: pale skin,  diamond sword on back, faux leather jacket, skinny jeans, faux brown leather boots, light purple shirt, purple eyes, dark dark brown hair with bangs,  black headphones.

Battle Choice: great with bow,  eeeeh with sword.  Likes weapons enchanted. (for bow: fire aspect,  looting,  unbreaking. Sword: same, just with knockback)

Crushes: something might happen... (I'll have a hard time RPING  tho... )

Personality: Hostile to strangers, friendly towards neutral mobs (ENDERMEN ARE NEUTRAL), funny when you get to know her, loyal, a trickster, Redstone engineer, experienced with a bow, rash as in rush into danger type of rash, doesn't hesitate to speak her mind

Other: likes endermen a lot if you didn't realize. Has a cat named midnight. If you find anything OP just tell me. Likes chewing gum. TEAM ENDER DRAGON

• Posted at:

WolvesForever

Never Say Never

Why I stayed home: Because I accidentally hit my forehead with my hand after reading something ridiculous

| Cross your fingers. Luck is rare |

| Small voices need to be heard |

| #96elephants |

Find me here: /163013

herobrine

You are accepted! Have fun POVing in the near future. The only problem that I see with your form is that bows don't normally have looting, but if you want it that way, then go ahead! I'm Cassie, the second-in-command of the this RP, by the way. Shadow isn't here right now, so I'm going to be making sure everything stays in control until he gets back. I will try to POV later today.

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles

Just a quote-hungry pocket of air. Don't mind me.

"You're a superstar and you don't need a golden crown..."

"Usually, I don't give in so quick, what you done to me?"

our hopes and expectations

black holes and revelations

Are you going to continue on what happens next to Cassie?

• Posted at:

Yeah, I just finished a tennis tournament today, so I am really busy. Will do my best to POV soon.

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles

*smacks forehead* i totally forgot that! Instead if its alright, can it have silk touch or infinity? (or infinite i forget. Plus its really cool when you fire an arrow from a bow that has silk touch and fire aspect at a tree!)

Thanks a ton!!! Ill just reread the other posts before i RP.

• Posted at:

WolvesForever

Never Say Never

Why I stayed home: Because I accidentally hit my forehead with my hand after reading something ridiculous

| #96elephants |

herobrine

Fire aspect and infinity for your bow are okay!

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles

THANKS!!!

• Posted at:

WolvesForever

Never Say Never

| #96elephants |

herobrine

Bump, it's been days. Well in my time it has. I'm from Virginia so I guess the time could be off. I really need to hear more about Cassie with Shadow before I completely loss it.

• Posted at:

I'd like to change my username to Jade instead of Crocidilegirl.  

• Posted at:

:) jade.

ANYWAAAAAAAAY. My pov. Yah. This might take a while for me to type. Pov color is THIS. I hope that's alright.

Finally! I had survived in Minecraft for a while now, and I was FINALLY going to battle the Ender Dragon. I loved endermen, and treated them with respect. They leave me alone unless I bother them... Hopefully I didn't accidentally insult someone's great aunt's cousin again. That was a disaster.

I took a deep breath and chewed some of my gum (a mod i loved(OUT OF RP: Is that alright?))

Kicking aside one last silverfish after butchering the spawner, I walked slowly to the End Portal. The stars in it danced in a hypnotic pattern as I took one last look at the overworld around me. Then  the graceful person I am, fell headfirst into the portal.

All I can say is, ouch.

I groaned, "Why? Why oh cruel Minecraft?" until I heard a great roar which snapped me out of my pain.

I looked around me. Huh? Why did I spawn on the surface? Why wasn't  I surrounded by End Stone on all sides?

And then my beautiful questioning moment was interrupted by a blow to my side by an enderman. I was sure I hadn't questioned anyone's  father's clothing style this time!

I brought out my diamond sword I had spent so many nights crafting and slashed at the thin black creature. It teleported away before I could strike. I gladly set my sword back in its place. I hated slaying them which proved a problem when I brought it upon myself to make it to the end. In short, it cost a lot of emeralds and trading trips before I could make it here.

I brought out my bow, reminding myself of why I was here in the first place and shouted, "WHERE ARE YOU, DRAGON?"

A grumble pierced the darkness. "Hello girl."

"Aaah!" I screamed, firing at the air. The enchantment on it caused a trail of fire to follow the arrow. (OUT OF RP: im pretty sure the enchantment is Fire III or something)

Thevdragon chuckled. "I'm afraid you'll have to do better than that child."

I gritted my teeth, getting serious. I knew I had to destroy the healing crystal-mathingies before I could do damage to the dragon. I aimed my bow and fired. It was perfect.

As the explosion... Well, exploded, the dragon circled around me. "You're one of the smart ones. Some don't even bother with those. They try to get me. Unfortunately for them, they're dead now."

I smiled slightly as I released another arrow, wondering where all the endermen were. The arrow hit its mark.

Two down, four to go.

The dragon dived down and snapped at me. I ducked and stood back up, sword out.

"I'm afraid you'll have to do better than that." I mimicked. The dragon growled.

"Death is not an easy game to cheat at. I'd be careful if I were you."

I shook my head and grasped my bow, setting aside my sword for now. The arrow sailed effortlessly to its target. I brought out my ladders and sprinted to the other pillar, its crystal surrounded bh iron bars. Before I got there, the great beast attacked.

"Ack!" I stumbled, feeling a searing pain in my shoulder. I rummaged around in my backpack for some potions, taking out healing and splash potion of poison and weakness. I drank the healing and tried throwing the others at the dragon. My aim is not as good as my archery skills. One missed but the weakness hit it. I took the small hesitation from the dragon as an opportunity  and raced again for the pillar.

The dragon roared a deafening sound as I reached the top and hacked away at the bars with my pickaxe. I slammed my sword into the crystal and with a BOOM! fell off the tower.

"No no no..." I muttered, reaching for my spare water bucket. I found myself always falling so I kept a water bucket handy. If I could just place it at the right time... YES!!!! I swam out of the puddle and took out my bow.

"Goodbye." I said, aiming.

Then I was surrounding by endermen and said a very unpleasant word.

The dragon stood behind the army.

"Do you give up yet?" It growled. I narrowed my eyes. "Not a chance."

I stared into the eyes of the endermen, showing them I was the boss now. My glare held fast, and some scurried onto my side. I soon had a small army of my own.

The ender dragon nodded and the endermen dissipated. My eyes widened. "Wha-"

"Good job." It said. "You are definately smart and prepared, more so than I hoped. You use the circumstances to your advantage. Very persistant."

I opened my mouth to say, "Thank y-"

"HOWEVER," It continued. "You do not know when to surrender. You do not attack quickly as well. You spend more time analyzing the field. You also have no skill in fighting endermen and I sense you do not wish to either."

"What is this, some sort of test?" I spat out, drawing my bow back even farther. I snapped my gum.

"Sort of." it replied. "You see, I've been trying to assemble a team. One that will help me fight against... An adversary."

"And why should I believe you?"

"Does the name Herobrine ring a bell?"

I stood shocked. "H- herobrine? The steve guy with white eyes?"

"that's him."

I lowered my bow. "I'll join your team... On a few conditions."

the dragon nodded. "yes?"

"That you tell me what's the big dealio, I get a chocolate cake, I am not allowed to tell anyone how I know Herobrine AND,"

I smiled.

"My teammates don't mind me chewing my gum."

• Posted at:

WolvesForever

Never Say Never

| #96elephants |

herobrine

Lol, love it!!

Cassie, Shadow???!!!! 

• Posted at:

wolfhaze178
Hello?
Report Abuse
Posted at: 7:40pm on December 26, 2015

Call Me Atlas!
I AM OBSESSED WITH OWLS.

I am not crazy...
very much.

I WENT AWOL, BUT NOW I'M BACK!

FEEL MY WRATH, FORUMS!!!!!

P.S. Dragons are...
Hype
Dope
Wack
Lit
Swag...
And SO much more!

(I AGREE TO THIS ALL, I  DRAGONS [becaus their is no heart emoji]!)

CMS. idle school

• Posted at:

This could count as a heart emoji or u could just type the word heart. Like this, ❤️ 

• Posted at:

Minecraft Username: Chantra(Chantra) Minecraft Age(not real age):13 Skin description: dark olive green cargo pants, black tank top, long brown hair Battle Choice: swordplay, stealth Romantic Relations: none currently but could have one if she met the right person Personality: a funny, kinda weird introvert. Knows when to be serious, and keeps things bottled up with small, occasional outbursts. Sometimes hard to earn her trust or a way into her heart, but once you are there, you stay there forever unless you betray her. Her family was killed by the Ender Dragon, so she is currently an orphan.
  • Posted at:

~DerpSloth~

There's a million things I haven't done...

{She/Her/Weirdo}

Proud Christian

Certified Meme

..Just you wait!

#Hamiltrash

#Equal

You are wonderful, and don't you forget it! :3 Happy holidays!

This is my color. Size is THIS.
Minecraft Username: LEmeraldDragon
Minecraft Age(Not real age): lIKE 2 YRS OF PLAYING (w/ 1 8/9th of a year inbetween NOT playing) X 2 (oops)=10 yrs
Minecraft Skin Description (Optional): deepest brown hair, basically Asian appearance
Battle Choice: crossbow w/ infinity amount arrows, no recharge, fire, poison, weakness, and slowness. Name is "Bow of The Angelic Demon)
Romantic Relation(s)(optional): Myself
Personality(Optional): Kind, sneaky, aggressive when annoyed or angered

Side: Neutral at first, but can be convinced into either side

Ok. So lets say I just started picking Minecraft up again, so i did not know what is going on. One day I was being a noob and digging straight down, of course a 2 by 1 strip. Not really straight down, but I was digging below my tree house with my stone pickaxe (yup, I had one), and after a kilometer or so down, with no lava or ores whatsoever, I fell into an unlit cave-Or is it? I placed down some torches, and-I couldn't believe my eyes! It was a diamond and gold room! And it was full of chests! Suddenly, I heard a voice: Hello, my friend. Here's your reward for being brave and digging straight down while carrying no ladders. You may take all you want. have a nice day! So then, I fainted.
When I woke up, i took everything- There was a crossbow enchanted with max level unbreaking with an unlimited amount of enchanted arrows- enchanted with fire, weakness, harming, poison, and slowness. There was red and blue armor with matching wings, all enchanted with thorn, resistance VI, healing, water breathing, invisibility, unbreaking, and fire resistance. There were also chests of all the potions you could want especially puke and healing potions,, and also a few chests of ore blocks of every kind. I was so excited  of my life that I fainted AGAIN. 

When I woke up AGAIN, I put everything in my somehow expanded inventory, I put on my armor and wings, and flew out of the shaft. Once in my house, I saw bedrock filling the hole- and then I fainted again on my bed.

To be continued...

Usually I dont faint, but this is an exception. Hope u enjoy and hope I get in! I have a rather bad memory so plz make the list again with the in-game names... Just call me the L dragon, or L, by the way Or LEmeraldDragon if u. want..

PLZPLZPLZ

• Posted at:

LEmeralD

Lucian         r

Agent          a

Hufflepuff    g

Thunderbird  o

White              n

Stallion

I want to be on Herobrine's side, but it's okay if I have to be on the Dragon's side too.

Minecraft Username: Star Dasher (Starflight)

Minecraft Age(Not real age): 13

Minecraft Skin Description: ?Black and Purple hair that covers up one eye, black shirt, purple jacket, purple pants, and purple shoes.

Battle choice: Two enchanted diamond swords, plus one enchanted iron sword.

Romantic Relations: None.

Personality: Unknown.

• Posted at:

Call me Starflight

Wolves aren't evil

#SquadGoals

I am Janus all the way.

No one beats my stunt pilot highscore

Fangs 4 Life

no one can melt my icy heart

Zsider 4 LIFE!!