One day, Alex was walking in the woods, until she heard a strange sound. "Couldn't be a Creeper." she said. "Could be a ghast. But there's no ghasts around." She continued walking. The noise grew louder and louder, and scarier and scarier. Soon, the noise was chasing her in the woods. Alex found out that it was a(n)...

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

We have. . .

MAGIC

MUSIC

AND

MISCHIEF 

It was a SKELOTON!

• Posted at:

But this was no ordinary skeleton.  It wasn't white, like usual.  And it wasn't black, like the wither skeletons she'd seen down in the Nether.  It was a pink skeleton with purple stripes across its bones.  There were sparkles surrounding it.  Even worse, the skeleton had big, fluffy, magenta hair.  It was also holding some pastel blue and yellow balloons.  The skeleton walked closer, and closer, and closer towards Alex.  Alex started screaming as lous as she could.  Some chickens and bats flew away in fear.  Then, the skeleton told her . . .

• Posted at:

We have. . .

MAGIC

MUSIC

AND

MISCHIEF 

But this was no ordinary skeleton.  It wasn't white, like usual.  And it wasn't black, like the wither skeletons she'd seen down in the Nether.  It was a pink skeleton with purple stripes across its bones.  There were sparkles surrounding it.  Even worse, the skeleton had big, fluffy, magenta hair.  It was also holding some pastel blue and yellow balloons.  The skeleton walked closer, and closer, and closer towards Alex.  Alex started screaming as loud as she could.  Some chickens and bats flew away in fear.  Then, the skeleton told her . . .

• Posted at:

We have. . .

MAGIC

MUSIC

AND

MISCHIEF 

Whoops, sorry about that.  Whenever I make a typo, then publish my post by accident, I go click on the back (

-PurplePuppy1608

• Posted at:

We have. . .

MAGIC

MUSIC

AND

MISCHIEF 

Hello, Im ur friend the friendly skelly! I will give you some amazing stuff!

• Posted at:

LEmeralD

Lucian         r

Agent          a

Hufflepuff    g

Thunderbird  o

White              n

Stallion

"Amazing stuff?" Alex asked the supposedly friendly skelly'.  "Like what kinds of amazing stuff?"  The skeleton walked towards her, and reached down and grabbed a bag.  "Oh, is this for me?" Alex asked.  She grabbed the bag and placed it into her inventory.  From there, she clicked on the bag to see its contents.  Apparently, in the bag was. . .

• Posted at:

We have. . .

MAGIC

MUSIC

AND

MISCHIEF 

64 diamonds and 64 enchanting books  

• Posted at:

Dogsteak220

and the most overpowered crossbow and armor ever

• Posted at:

LEmeralD

Lucian         r

Agent          a

Hufflepuff    g

Thunderbird  o

White              n

Stallion

+ a the most enchanted diamond sword

• Posted at:

Dogsteak220

Hey melee sometimes sucks! but yeah

• Posted at:

LEmeralD

Lucian         r

Agent          a

Hufflepuff    g

Thunderbird  o

White              n

Stallion

So, Alex grabbed all of the items that the friendly skeleton had to offer.  Then, everything grew dark.  Alex grew dizzy, and she fell asleep.  Later, she woke up in a sunny forest.  "I'm feeling a bit thirsty.  Let me go drink some water." she said.  So, she went off to a nice pond.  But when she looked into her reflection in the pond, she realized that she had turned into. . .

• Posted at:

We have. . .

MAGIC

MUSIC

AND

MISCHIEF 

A huge, kind lapis dragon that can fly, have amazing powers and can use everything the skelly gave her!

• Posted at:

LEmeralD

Lucian         r

Agent          a

Hufflepuff    g

Thunderbird  o

White              n

Stallion

Alex decided to go jump on the back of the beautiful creature.  But before she did, she heard tunder, a splash, and a volcanic erruption.  She turned around from the saddle on the back of the lapis dragon.  She then realized that there were three figures standing right before her.  They were. . .

• Posted at:

We have. . .

MAGIC

MUSIC

AND

MISCHIEF 

A water dragon, a fire dragon and a thunder dragon! They were all the lapis dragon's children!

• Posted at:

LEmeralD

Lucian         r

Agent          a

Hufflepuff    g

Thunderbird  o

White              n

Stallion