Even in his sleep, he was still haunted by her form.

Chocolate colored skin suddenly morphed into black... black as night... the glowing purple eyes stared into his and he knew, he knew that he was finally safe from her, and his plans would be achieved without her there to stop him.

The one person who's power was equal to his own...

Imprisoned in scales of darkness.

So why did he feel this fear?

Hope you likey :P That was basically just the teaser. I won't post often, only when I'm bored, but I'll try to make it good!

~Chicken

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

•Darksea•

Please excuse the typoes.

Darling don't be afraid, I will love you for a thousand years. 

God bless you Lucy.

3Amigas

This is a very sharp knife I have here

Yee

#Arkos

It's cool I like it

• Posted at:

Thanks!

Prolouge

Many years earlier...

"Brine! Brine, where are you?" Ender's voice rang out clear and soft, and Brine looked down at his sister from his perch in the tree, smiling.

"Brine, we have to go home! Mama said-"

"Come on, Ender!" Brine said, jumping off the thick branch he had been standing on and landing silently behind her. "Just a little longer! You know that I hate science of agriculture."

Ender glared at him, which he thought was cute.

"Brine, we have a responsibility to learn how to protect the world. You know what the Futurusvoci said. There's a darkness stirring that our world hasn't known yet. You and I have been the first ones born in a millenia with power in our hands. We have to protect the lesser beings."

"You think that I want to sit around all day, growing giant mushrooms for big-nosed villagers? No thanks!" He laughed. "I'd rather work on making the world more fun."

Ender stamped her foot.

"Well, fine. You could protect the Players, and I'll protect the Villagers." She said. Brine growled.

"Players are even worse. They walk around like they own everything. They're too weak to admit that they're weak in the first place, and hardly strong enough for the world I want."

Ender shuddered for half a second, then dismissed Brine. "Don't be rediculous. You would just be another player if it weren't for chance."  And with that she grabbed Brine's hand and led him out of the forest, but one subconscious wariness was pulsing through her mind, so unnoticeable that she didn't even know it was there.

Could she trust Brine?

And... This strring darkness...

Was that the person holding her hand?

• Posted at:

•Darksea•

God bless you Lucy.

3Amigas

Yee

#Arkos

Now I'm interested!

Also, *ridiculous

Just pointing that out and too bad we can't edit our messages.

• Posted at:

Fire wants to burn

Water wants to flow

Air wants to rise

Earth wants to bind

Chaos want to devour

It's smaller on the outside! -Clara

Okay... That is a first. -11th Doctor

Thank you! I will be sure to edit my writing more carefully in the future :)

Chapter One

HeroBrine leaped out of bed with a shout, breathing heavily. He paced around for a bit, taking deep breaths and trying to convince himself that it was just a nightmare.

It was, wasn't it?

Had she really learned how to inhabit dreams?

He ran towards the door, flinging it open and racing out into the night. He was the haunter, not the haunted! But he still couldn't keep the truth from himself. He was afraid of his sister.

Ender had taken the time to learn about her powers, to control them and understand them, while HeroBrine (Then just Brine,) had relied on his strength to keep him in power. After the war, when he had been hailed as a hero, officially earning the first half of his name, he knew that he could bring Minecraftia together. He could become the emperor the land always needed. He loved the power, and he loved to see his enemies crushed beneath him. But when Ender, then on the far side of the continent, learning how to use her power, heard about what he was doing, she came to stop him.
Brine had been scared on their first battle. He didn't know that she had learned to be so powerful. He had barely managed to escape with his life, knowing that Ender would hunt him down so that no one would ever be hurt by him again. But he had expected this.
He laid a trap for Ender. When she arrived, he imprisoned her in scales of night. She towered above him yet she was powerless against him. He banished her to the void-island. He had also placed a curse on any willing to assist her. They would change to Ender's servants, reflecting her glowing purple eyes. They would loose their will, but the choice whether to follow her was theirs. They sacrificed themselves to kill HeroBrine.
But now he was unsure. The EnderMen, his name for the cursed players, had started to come to this land. They had started to feel more and more human, yet more frightening than any mortal had been. HeroBrine had increased his hauntings to assure himself, but he was still worried about Ender and her followers.
Part of him, deep inside, felt sad. How had it come to be like this? But that small fraction turned to anger. How had he let this happen? He should have killed Ender when he had the chance.
Little did he know, the chance was coming very soon.

• Posted at:

•Darksea•

God bless you Lucy.

3Amigas

Yee

#Arkos

If you are ever waiting for another chapter, please comment! I frequently check to see if someone has commented on here, and it motivates me to continue the fanfiction when someone is waiting for another chapter. Thanks!

Chapter two.

Ender looked down at her black claws, sighing deeply. With her trapped in this other realm, there was no doubt that Herobrine was haunting players and burning villages, for power and amusement.

Which is why we need to stop him.

Ender was prepared to enter Herobrine's dreams, a severe breach in privacy, to lessen Herobrine's power. The only problem was that she couldn't do anything form here, this place she called the end. It was just an island in the middle of a void. (Were there actually middles of voids? Ender chose not to think about this.)

An Enderman came forward, his purple eyes glowing. He stopped and stared silently at Ender, searching for something.

"Ender," He finally said, silently, "when will it end? When will the Multiverse finally show justice?" His voice was scarcely a whisper, and sounded hoarse and screechy. Ender looked away.

"I don't know. I don't think that we'll ever be the same again, and we knew that when we chose this way." Ender let out a dark chuckle. "Well, I didn't." She turned back to the Enderman, eyes glowing the same dark purple they had always glowed. "But it will all be worth it, if we kill him. Even though the curse will be complete then, it will be worth it. We'll be much less dangerous than he is, out here. So long as the players don't travel here when we're done"

The Enderman looked at her, mournfully, but a fire glowed in his eyes.

"Do you believe that we can do it, then? Defeat him, I mean?"

Ender glared at the tall obsidian towers that surrounded her. "I beat him once. He only made me like this because he took me by surprise. This time, he's scared. He won't be able to trick me again, and I know all of his secret powers. This time, he's not going to make it out alive. He's done too much: he's made his choice. He's not going back, and I'm not going to let him go forward."

The Enderman nodded, then started walking away. Ender turned back to glare at the towers some more, thinking about the curse Herobrine had placed on her.

You should have killed me long ago, brother. She thought, narrowing her eyes. This time, only one of us is walking out alive, and it's not going to be you.

Yeah, that was a lame chapter, but it will get better. Also, I'm making all of this up as I go along, so don't judge. Thanks for reading!

• Posted at:

•Darksea•

God bless you Lucy.

3Amigas

Yee

#Arkos

Chapter Three

Years ago...

Ender felt the world swimming around her. Her stomach heaved, but she managed to keep from losing her breakfast. Her voice came out small and frightened, as it did that day long ago when she had been lost in the woods. It was Brine who had found her, then, but today he had deserted her.

"No. Please. It must be a mistake." She begged, feeling her eyes well up with hot tears. She clutched at the messenger's sleeves, searching his eyes. She knew it was true, but she couldn't accept it. "Please!" She cried, her voice loud now, loud as the thunder's sorrow, loud as a sister who had been betrayed.

The messenger did not answer, did not even move, and Ender let out a wail of pain and hurt. She fell to the ground and curled in a ball.

No. It isn't true... He wouldn't do that to me... He wouldn't do it to anyone. He couldn't...

She felt strong arms lift around her, and she could only continue to wail as someone carried her away. She was laid on a soft bed and given a potion, which had to be forced down her throat, and she collapsed into a dreamless sleep.

Ender didn't know how long it had been since she was told of Herobrine's evil actions. She could only remember a fitful state of sleeping and waking, and feeling a terrible something all the while. It was like emptyness, but much more tortured, it hurt like fire, but it felt empty as the night. Then one day she had finally woken and crawled out of bed. Her attendant had picked her up and placed her back in the soft, warm bed, and asked a servant for a bowl of soup. When it arrived, she managed to swallow it, and even though she was convinced she couldn't eat more, she asked for many more bowls until she could finally speak.

"Michael," She said, clutching at her attendant's arm as he turned to walk out the door. He turned back, his face filled with concern and his eyes reflecting her sorrow.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I need- I need a council meeting."

He shook his head. "You're too weak. They say you're ill." She glared at him.

"I'm fine. I need to do this. I can't sit here while- while-" She choked on the words, finally spitting a word out with anger. "He does this to people. He's killing for power. I lost my brother the night I heard the news, I can't let anyone else loose their family."

Michael struggled inwardly for a moment, as if wondering whether he should force feed her another sleeping potion so she wouldn't do the right thing and end up getting herself killed, or if he should trust her and listen.

"All right." He said. "There isn't anything I can do to stop you."

Half an hour later, Ender, dressed in a white greek style dress, was standing in the council chamber. The stunned council stared back at her, and the eldest stood up.

"Ender, we knew that you would make this choice, but we had hoped that you would wait longer. We don't want to loose you."

She stared back at him. "I have to do this. I'm the only one who can stop him, and even if we both die, it would be better. People are dying because Brine has this power. The world would be better off without any of it."

Some people shook their heads, but didn't argue. Everyone agreed, with much reluctance, to let Ender go. They knew how horrible the things Herobrine was doing were, and even though they loved Ender like a daughter (or granddaughter, since they were all quite old), they couldn't let these things happen.

Three hours later, Ender was riding towards the center of Minecraftia, the heart of evil and the beginning of the dangers that would follow her for a very long time.

• Posted at:

•Darksea•

God bless you Lucy.

3Amigas

Yee

#Arkos

Woo! This is an awesome story! I really like it! *Stares at the screen willing it to bring another chapter*

• Posted at:

Wolves are beautiful creatures!

RAVENCLAW!!

GREENCLOAK!

Wolfstar of WhisperClan

MineCraft fur Life!

Proud Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints AKA Mormons

lol, thanks! I will try to update it soon :)

• Posted at:

•Darksea•

God bless you Lucy.

3Amigas

Yee

#Arkos

MUST................ READ.................... MORE!

• Posted at:

I AM A COOL HUFFLEPUFF!

CALL ME LAUNDRY!

I'M A DOG PERSON!!!

I LOVE MINECRAFT

HARRY POTTER IS BOSS

#Savetheworms

"If they sky's the limit, why are there footprints on the moon."

Oh dang! I meant to update this! Thank you for reminding me. I'll try to get it done after Christmas! Merry Christmas!

• Posted at:

•Darksea•

God bless you Lucy.

3Amigas

Yee

#Arkos

I know i'm a girl too but I am the biggest fan of MC PE

• Posted at:

GalaxyFox65

Minecraft, rocks, doesn't it? :)

Sorry for the wait, people! Next chapter is here!

Chapter Four

"Brine."

Herobrine whirled around, glaring through the darkness at the source of the word.

"Why?" The speaker asked. There was a moment of silence before Herobrine spoke.

"Ender. They don't matter. We were made for so much more." The smell of smoke was thick in the air. Ender gazed in sadness at the being she used to call brother, silhouetted by the flames of a burning village behind him.

"Ender, my sister-"

"Don't call me that!" She screamed, her voice louder than it had ever been. "After all that you've done! All the lives you've ruined, and you still expect things to be the way they used to be?" Her voice echoed into the night.

Silence.

Then,

"Ender, it doesn't have to be like this, we can rule together. I still love you. You're still my sis-"

Ender screamed. Her eyes turned glowing purple and out of her hand came a blast that knocked Herobrine backwards. He landed in the flames of the burning village, but it seemed to have no effect on him. He got up, glaring, his eyes glowing white.

"If this is the way it's going to be." He said coldly, all hints of love gone from his voice. He flicked his hand and a ring of fire glowed around Ender, growing taller and taller. Her eyes glowed back at him and he felt an eerie sense of something unfamiliar.

Suddenly she was behind him. Purple flowers fell to the ground where she had been before. She blasted him again and he fell into the flames he had conjoured. He shouted angrily and turned back to her.

He sent her flying into a tree with a blast of his own, and she groaned when she hit the ground. Herobrine walked toward her with a smirk on his face, but then stopped short.

He couldn't move his foot. He tried to break free, but it was stuck fast to the ground by some sort of plant. Vines with purple flowers were growing quickly, trapping his other foot to the ground. He looked back to see Ender controlling them.

"You've learned a lot. But not enough." Herobrine said. He flicked his wrist again and creatures seemed to pop into existance. Ender gasped, covering her mouth with her hands.

"no." She wispered.

"Yes." Herobrine smiled.

There were skeletons, zombies, spiders and creepers. They came towards Ender to fight her while Herobrine tried to break free from the vines.

"How did you bring them back? They were banned from Minecraftia eons ago!" Ender shouted.

"You've learned something new, and so have I," Herobrine smirked.

Ender looked coldly at him.

"If I'm correct, then the way to get rid of them is to get rid of the one who summoned them."

Just before the first arrow was shot, a beam of light brighter than all the rest hit Herobrine in the chest.

• Posted at:

•Darksea•

God bless you Lucy.

3Amigas

Yee

#Arkos

wait a second I KNOW YOU FROM WINGS OF FIRE FORUMS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

• Posted at:

~~~~ Tesla ~~~~

i am the forum snek

thread ghost

libra for life

How did i even get here

Thanks! I'd have the next chapter up already, but the computer I had it saved on just broke :P I'll continue soon! :)

• Posted at:

•Darksea•

God bless you Lucy.

3Amigas

Yee

#Arkos

Your Computer is Fixed, PLEASE. WRITE. MORE! +=Storm

• Posted at:

I AM A COOL HUFFLEPUFF!

CALL ME LAUNDRY!

I'M A DOG PERSON!!!

I LOVE MINECRAFT

HARRY POTTER IS BOSS

#Savetheworms

"If they sky's the limit, why are there footprints on the moon."

This is awesome. Please write more!

• Posted at:

Plz don't send me friend requests: I can only take clan requests, and I feel bad denying requests.

UAC

I'm Autumn, Alexa, or Amberturtle

#GOFNF!

1st post on SAMB: 7/12/2014

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

*..yep, I did it on Creative.. :P      

...plz?  :-) 

• Posted at:

Plz don't send me friend requests: I can only take clan requests, and I feel bad denying requests.

UAC

I'm Autumn, Alexa, or Amberturtle

#GOFNF!

1st post on SAMB: 7/12/2014

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

*..yep, I did it on Creative.. :P      

That's great!!! U really need to write more!!!

• Posted at:

It's not Hate.It's not Love.It's Nothing.

I love herobrine! You should publish this on amazon!

• Posted at:

I have my own book I'll start writing to and if you put it like this then I'll just be continuing your book for you but it'll be volume 2

• Posted at:

if you read by first polls  i'm epically epic 

^_^

|

/\ 

|

|

/\

/. \ 

_.  _ 

nobody likes POKÈMON!?