Hello! I've decided to make my own RP! Yay! Anyway, in this RP, this is pretty much a normal RP. But it's kinda like those MC books where you are sucked into the screen. Okay, so here's your starter story. You are an awesome MineCraft player, and one day you are playing MineCraft, when a strange bright light (Everyone has different colors!) comes. You stare at it, and the light grows brighter, and you feel yourself lifting. Then you sink into a deep sleep. You also start with a weapon of your choice, (But no other tools. You also can't have, like, something super OP or an axe or hoe that can be used for something other than fighting.) And a pet of your choice that looks how you would like. You can have, like, a black furred wolf if you want.

RULES:

No OPness

please be active!

I can add or delete or make esceptions to rules.

No romance, unless it's run by me first (sorry :P)

FORM

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Weapon:

Other:

Here is my FORM:

Name: Wolfy

Appearance: Long gray-ish slivery hair in a high ponytail, black clothes and iron boots, amber eyes, a wolf fur patterned sweat shirt with wolf ears on the hood, and a long gray wolf tail.

Personality: Loyal, brave, quick, smart, light on her feet, cunning, smart, funny, does have a dark side.

Weapon: A diamond sword.

Other: Very skilled with a sword and bow, and is good at parkor.

Okay, let's see how this turns out! I will post my first night when someone joins. Please wait to begin until I give an OK for your FORM.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Wolves are beautiful creatures!

RAVENCLAW!!

GREENCLOAK!

Wolfstar of WhisperClan

MineCraft fur Life!

Proud Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints AKA Mormons

Hi! Here's my form :)

Name: Kat

Appearance: tall, light brown hair, dark brown eyes, pretty suntanned, and has a few freckles. wears a purple sweater, jeans, and some brown boots.

Personality: Loyal, tries to be kind, can get fierce when she's angry.

Weapon: iron axe

Other: pet is a bat named Brownie, who is sweet and loyal, but not good for much.

I will be pretty active :)

• Posted at:

•Darksea•

Yee

Darling don't be afraid, I will love you for a thousand years. 

God bless you Lucy.

3Amigas

The 1% that knows wolves are made of Spray Cheese.

Please excuse the typoes.

IM GONNA  BURN LIFES HOUSE DOWN! WITH THE LEMONS!

*gasp* Someone joined?! Anyway, you're in! You may begin whenever you want, but on your third night, we meet, okay? That will apliy to everyone who joins (On your third night, you meet me) Anyway, thanks for joining, and I might add a few rules along the way, and add stuff to my form. Such as, I can speak a little bit of Wolf. (Such as a wolf can spy or scout and he can tell me the basic things but not too much.)

• Posted at:

RAVENCLAW!!

GREENCLOAK!

Wolfstar of WhisperClan

MineCraft fur Life!

Okay, here's my first night. 

Wolfy added the last block onto the huge castle. Clicking some buttons on her controller, she flew back and looked at her build. Not bad, not bad at all. She exited out of the game, wondering what to do next. She scrolled through her worlds, thinking about unfinished projects. She then clicked a world, entering it. In the game, she turned to face the sun. Wolfy set down her controller, setting her head on her arms, thinking about how cool it would be to be in MineCraft. She glanced up at the TV, squinting. Wait, that sun looked to... Real. The light turned a light purple and grew brighter and brighter. Wolfy stared into the light, and felt herself being gently lifted up, like gravity no longer applied to her. She was lifted higher, then everything went dark.

Wolf woke up, laying on soft grass. She slowly sat up, her head pounding. She blinked, then glanced around. She gaped at the huge trees surrounding her, then with a start she realized that they were blocky! She... She was in MineCraft! "Well, here we go!" She mumbled. She'd read enough stories to know that sitting would get you nowhere. She glanced down at her hands, then looked at the ground beside her. There was a diamond sword, blade gleaming in the sun. She picked it up, and words flashed. "Loot 2..." Wolfy said staring at the sword. She heard a soft whine, and laying beside her was a small silvery gray puppy, with white flashes all over its fur. "Huh... Lightning..." The pup looked up at her with large brown eyes at the sound of her voice. "Lightning, that's your name, huh?" Lightning barked and Wolfy stroked his fur. She slowly got up, grasping her sword tightly. She walked over one of the looming jungle trees, then began harvesting the wood. Beating the tree, she slowly gathered wood. She quickly crafted a crafting table, placing it down. She glanced up at the sun and saw it was nearing noonday. She quickly crafted a few tools and collected her crafting table and sprinted away. That's my first day. I will find some stone and make better tools. In a little while, I'll post my first night.

• Posted at:

RAVENCLAW!!

GREENCLOAK!

Wolfstar of WhisperClan

MineCraft fur Life!

Yay! Thanks!

Kat: I pulled some wooden planks out of my inventory and started building a small house. I pu glass windows in and a peaked roof on top, and when I was done I put all the necessities for living inside: a furnace, a large chest and a crafting table. I put some food in the crafting table then I made a small wheat farm outside and a pen with some sheep in it, a pen with some chickens, and a rabbit hutch. I smiled as I looked at my creations, but then I saw something strange... A blue light came towards me, and suddenly my whole screen was glowing blue. I panicked, thinking that I broke the computer, but I soon realized that I had a much bigger problem on my hands.

I woke up, thinking that I had fallen out of bed, but when I opened my eyes I saw a green surface below me. Grass? I wondered. But that doesn't make sense... it's all... square. I heard a sheep bleating and looked around, wondering what the heck was happening. When I came face to face with the sheep, I saw that it's entire face was made of squares.

"AHHH!" I screamed. The sheep looked at me then walked off. I felt myself get dizzy, but I needed to think about this logically, or as logically as I could, anyways. I knew that sheep in Minecraft looked like this, and grass in minecraft looked like this. I had to be in Minecraft, which meant that I had to get moving. However scary it was to notice a creeper sneaking up on you when playing Minecraft, it would be awful for that to actually happen. I needed to build a shelter to spend the night in.

I wondered if punching a tree would hurt my hands. I tried it on some dirt first, and discovered that it didn't, so I walked away to find some trees. I started to punch some wood, and then made a crafting table. Something gleaming caught my eye and I saw an axe lying on the ground. I picked it up and put it in my inventory. I would use this if I saw any hostile mobs.

I didn't know whether I should kill the sheep or not to get wool for a bed, then finally decided against it. If this was real, I shouldn't kill it. I didn't feel remorse for doing so in a virtual world, because the sheep were just code then, but now I wouldn't because I couldn't deal with that.

I made a woode pickaxe and started cutting a home into the side of a cliff. I needed shelter first thing.

• Posted at:

•Darksea•

Yee

God bless you Lucy.

3Amigas

*GASP AGAIN* I just realized, I joined one of your forums! XD Awesome!

• Posted at:

RAVENCLAW!!

GREENCLOAK!

Wolfstar of WhisperClan

MineCraft fur Life!

LOL :D

• Posted at:

•Darksea•

Yee

God bless you Lucy.

3Amigas

Here is my first night:

Wolfy glanced up at the sun, it lowering fast. She gripped her sword and took a deep breath, closing her eyes. She opened her eyes and glanced down at her sword. She quickly sliced her finger, flinching. To her relief, there was no blood, but her skin flashed red for a moment. It ached for a moment, but it quickly healed and stopped hurting. She began walking, listening for sheep. She heard a baa, and she saw a herd of sheep. "Okay Lightning, here we go..." She spirited towards the sheep, whacking one as she passed. Lightning leaped forward, closing in on the sheep. Wolfy quickly slayed two other sheep, collecting the wool and mutton. She sprinted towards the cover of the jungle, pulling out her wooden planks. "Okay hands, don't fail me now. You've helped me quickbuild before, I need that speed now." Wolfy build a house in record speed, finishing it as she heard the first zombie groan. She ran inside, placing down her crafting table and furnace. She threw the mutton and a few pieces coal into the furnace, then crafted a bed. She placed it down, flopping onto it. Lightning jumped up next to her and snuggled up. She scratched him as she snuggled into the rough wool blanket. "You know, Lightning. If this is a prank or a dream, I'm going to make the most of it. It's pretty cool that I'm in MineCraft, and there's nothing I can do about right now." She sighed and closed her eyes, quickly falling asleep. 

Well, there you go! Also, I'm adding a little something. Whenever you want, you can add another person that was born in MC, that helps you and stuff. I think it will make it easier to RP with another, because you would have to wait for replies and stuff. Sooooooo... 

Did you finish reading this? Good job!!

• Posted at:

RAVENCLAW!!

GREENCLOAK!

Wolfstar of WhisperClan

MineCraft fur Life!

Lol. Thanks :)

Kat: I place a door on the front of my cave-house just as I see the sun touch the ground. "Well that was good timing." I said. I decided to mine my house bigger because I would need some coal for torches and fuel for a furnace. Then I make the mistake that every minecrafter knows not to do; I mined the block under me. I couldn't help it; it was iron ore! But I guess I could have avoided this. I fell into a large cave, and heard something crack. "owwww...." I said. It was pitch black in here, and I placed a torch that I happened to have in my inventory. It illuminated the space around me, and I could see a witch coming towards me. I pulled out my axe and hit the witch before it could do any damage on me, and crawled toward the healing potion. I drank it, and my leg slowly started to heal. I stood up and looked for a way out I decided to stack up, even though it would be a waste of cobblestone and I didn't have any dirt. Suddenly something brown, small, and furry came towards me and flapped around my face. I almost screamed before I realized that it was just a friendly bat. I smiled and started to stack up, and it followed me. I finally stacked up to my house and filled in the hole, and the bat was still with me. I smiled. "I'm gonna name you Brownie." I said, and it squeaked excitedly. I sat in the dark, playing with my new friend, and waiting for day to come.

There's my first night :)

• Posted at:

•Darksea•

Yee

God bless you Lucy.

3Amigas

Name : Foxfire

Appearance : Long black hair pale skin blue shirt dark blue jeans leather jacket Red glasses with multicolored sides lots of freckles

Personality : funny nice and overall a good person she is very accurate with a bow an arrow and kills mobs with ease

Weapon : bow with flame 3

Other : pet is a white cat

• Posted at:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Tesla ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Electronic mastermind 

Ark is my flipside

thread ghost

libra for life

When all else fails play dead

EVERYTHING HURTS AND I HATE THE WORLD ~Peril

how did i even get here

BRING BACK THE WOOLLY MAMMOTHS

Okay, you're in! *does a happy dance* There are two people on my RP! Whoop whoop!

• Posted at:

RAVENCLAW!!

GREENCLOAK!

Wolfstar of WhisperClan

MineCraft fur Life!

Okay, you're in! *does a happy dance* There are two people on my RP! Whoop whoop!

• Posted at:

RAVENCLAW!!

GREENCLOAK!

Wolfstar of WhisperClan

MineCraft fur Life!

First post

I was busy making a small zoo on my creative world it currently contained mooshrooms ocelots wolves sheep and bats i had just finished with the bat exhibit when suddenly a bright purple light suddenly lit up the screen i felt a large wind blowing me and then i looked down at the ground which looked exactly like minecraft grass WHAT IS GOING ON i thought to myself. then i looked down and saw a flame three bow wow i actually am in minecraft better make a shelter soon.

• Posted at:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Tesla ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Electronic mastermind 

Ark is my flipside

thread ghost

libra for life

When all else fails play dead

EVERYTHING HURTS AND I HATE THE WORLD ~Peril

how did i even get here

BRING BACK THE WOOLLY MAMMOTHS

Wolfy yawned and sat up in her bed, stretching. She pushed the rough woolen covers off herself, Lightning stretching from his place at the foot of the bed. She opened a chest, grabbing a beautiful red apple out of it. She felt a scratch at her leg, and as she turned Lightning whined. Wolfy laughed and threw a piece of mutton to him. The apple crunched in her mouth, the juices making her hands sticky. She felt a sharp tug and turned around almost falling over with shock. Lightning was tugging on a fluffy, light gray tail, the same color as her jacket. "Wh-what?!" She took several deep breaths, staring at Lightning playfully tugging at her tail. "Okay Wolfy, chillax the heck out. It's no weirder than being in MineCraft, I guess." She quietly pushed Lightning off and walked out the door, still eating the apple, still kinda in shock. 

I can't of anything else, so I guess I'll post more of my second day later.

• Posted at:

RAVENCLAW!!

GREENCLOAK!

Wolfstar of WhisperClan

MineCraft fur Life!

Also my bow is made of diamonds if that's ok, but if it's not I'll just have flame

• Posted at:

DemonChild Is My Name, RPing Is My Way

Like a bow I made out of diamond, because it doesn't actually exist 

• Posted at:

DemonChild Is My Name, RPing Is My Way

Yeah, that's fine

• Posted at:

RAVENCLAW!!

GREENCLOAK!

Wolfstar of WhisperClan

MineCraft fur Life!

Hello! :) plz join my rp too! dont mind if im a noob?

Name: Linda

Appearance: dark peach skin, tall and slim, wears black and red glasses, has dark brown hair and a fashion sense (though not very good at times)

Personality: Sneaky, loyal, easily annoyed, and will attack if annoyed/angered (though not necessary kill), has a very sensitive sense of humor

Weapon: An iron machine crossbow with (infinite) unbreaking and fire and arrows, and a hand-long obsidian dagger with diamond hilt that also never breaks (they deal same damage, not overpowered, not powered, no knockback, etc.)

Other: I AM A NOOB and im not good with anything (though i know how to not die) and i have a pet fire bird who can heal others slowly, gender "BIRD"

PLZ REPLY FAST I DONT LIKE TO WAIT

BTW join mine! Ive been waiting forever i am pleading 

and i have a good sense of humor in writing

• Posted at:

LEmeralD

Lucian         r

Agent          a

Hufflepuff    g

Thunderbird  o

White              n

Stallion

My Form :)

Name: iris

Apperance: long black hair, black dress , black shoes ,  sometimes armor

Personality: sweet,sensitive,smart,friendly, trustworthy

Weapon: diamond sword

Other: skilled, has pet ocelot name willow

i hope I'm not to late!!!!

• Posted at:

-zœ-

^_^ ^_^ ^_^

#raptorsquadisbest

❤ ❤ ❤

#homeschoollife

#savetheanimals 

gamer girl book lover 

#musicislife

Don't play games with a girl who can play better

perfectly imperfect ❤

warning: don't provoke me I have a battle yak!

Heyo! Totally fine! Sure, I will join yours (I was just reading it!)

• Posted at:

RAVENCLAW!!

GREENCLOAK!

Wolfstar of WhisperClan

MineCraft fur Life!

HEY THANKS! 

im so happy...

• Posted at:

LEmeralD

Lucian         r

Agent          a

Hufflepuff    g

Thunderbird  o

White              n

Stallion

Sorry for posting late. I hope you like it, WolfDragon.

PoV: Linda

One day, I was on the scholastic website, whooping that i finally got accepted by Wolfy.

Another day, I was scrolling though the stories and silently pleading that Wolfy will keep her promise and that arrowdragon will figure that obvious thing out-how to join my rp. Hey- its that simple. You fill out the form, done! -_- At least I have time to write! I had decided to go for the green theme-my name. Green isn't my favorite color, but hey-emeralds are still beautiful! Oh- actually, let's just make it mine-Marine blue. The purest blue extracted directly from the bluest depths of the deep, deep sea. Also the name of the mariana trench. Yeah, let’s. I considered some ideas for writing, but they weren't good, and no more new ideas came, so i thought- “Easiest way: Play what your writing. Play the world that you own, you rule-your minecraft world.” I found the app, created a new world, and then-the village door i spawned at opened, and silver-and-emerald light spilled out of it. It was pulling me in! I tried to resist. This couldn't be happening! Wolfy is the powerful dark oracle of the RP-ing legend! This isn't true… isn't true… Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Unfortunately, even if i didn't want to believe it, Wolfy’s prophecies were stronger than my will. The more I fought it, the more stronger it became; the more i resisted, the more I remembered that it is useless to fight prophecies. The strong light suddenly filled the room, and I was knocked out.

I found myself on the bed in the villager hut whose door sucked me in. A nitwit stood beside the bed. “Oh, hello, my lady! Are you feeling better?” he asked. I was confused. “How did I come here?” “Oh, I saw you appear at the door of my house, and I don’t know why, but you started to shake violently, and then you fainted. So I carried you here! Do you like my house?” he paused. “By the way, the others call me Jukebox!” I groaned inside my head, but he seemed to hear. “What's the problem?” “It’s just… I once had a jukebox that can't be destroyed placed beside my bed as a wake-up alarm as a prank… It was annoying.” I hated that jukebox. “But I think I can bear you.” Jukebox grinned. “Great! Do you need anything? I happen to have a unbreakable double-bladed iron axe that you can swing in circles and turn live trees into fallen trees! It’s awesome! It also happens that you are one of the legends from the stories, EmeralDragon. Several others had arrived already! They are Wolfy, WolfDragon; Kat, ChickenAgent; Foxfire, VampireHawk; and also possibly Iris, TeamZombie. I heard there are seven in total! I might be wrong, but…  With that, this axe is perfect for you! We don’t really need it anyway. It deals 9 damage with a newly sharpened blade, and doesn't need recharging. Although each hit/tree felled will decrease the next hit by 0.1 of a health point, all the way to six damage. No worries, though! You can sharpen it at our weapons smith’s workshop. Just give him 20 blocks of tree trunk, and he’ll sharpen it for you. His name is Joe. Well, since you are better, here are two stacks of bone meal and a stack of birch saplings. Have a nice day felling trees! Also, these sapling come from the nearby forest. That’s the origin of our village name, Birchville. Now go! You can come back to my house at sunset. Goodbye!”

“He’s so chatty!” I thought as I walked into the woods. “I will occasionally go back to the village, but I will build my house here.” As I walked deeper among the path, I saw a huge tree that was 10 by 10 blocks wide. “This is perfect! I should cut a smaller tree for a regular axe though…” As I cut down the nearby area for a clearing, my mind wandered far. “Who are those others?…” I eventually had to switch to my hand. When I had enough wood, I made a crafting table, wooden planks, and sticks. Then I placed down my crafting table and made 5 wooden axes. I crafted 63 ladders, broke my crafting table, and started up the tree to hollow out the top. I worked until near sunset, and then went to Jukebox’s house to rest.

• Posted at:

LEmeralD

Lucian         r

Agent          a

Hufflepuff    g

Thunderbird  o

White              n

Stallion

Okay, hi. I don't know if it was meant to be funny, but I was snickering throughout most of your post. ON TO ZE RP!

PoV: Wolfy

I threw the apple core into the air, Lightning leaping three blocks the catch it. "Wow Lightning!" I exclaimed, running a hand over his silky ears. (Whoops, didn't change it to green until just now) I crafted a stone pick, thought a moment, then crafted four more. "ADVENTURE!!" I cried, sprint-jumping towards the mountain that I had crafted my house by.    **SEVERAL HOURS LATER**      Staggering under my bounty of cobblestone, coal, and iron, I made my way towards home. Lightning (who had come with me) suddenly darted into the woods surrounding my house. I noticed the sun hiding behind the mountains; too late. I was almost instantly surrounded by meanie beanies (as I liked to call them). "Really?! One minute after sunset, I forgot my cool sword, and my 'loyal' dog raced ahead of me! LIGHTNING!" I screamed. Cursing, I pulled a half broken pickax out of my inventory, when suddenly, I saw salvation racing towards me on fluffy paws. "Lightning!" I cried, relief filling my heart. And guess what he had in his mouth? My sword! He darted through the many legs of the spiders and around the lumbering legs of the zombies. With by loyal pup, I destroyed them in an epic fight that frankly, isn't worth mentioning. Safe on my bed, I pulled several arrows out of my arm, wincing. Luckily, thank Notch, the wounds healed instantly. As I flopped down on my bed, I pondered the luckiness that even though I had pulled several arrows out of my head, I could feel no pain. Then I was asleep. 

By the way, could I meet you tomorrow? You seem like a fun person, and I wouldn't mind meeting you early.

• Posted at:

RAVENCLAW!!

GREENCLOAK!

Wolfstar of WhisperClan

MineCraft fur Life!

Thx, Wolfy. XD

U like being the dark oracle?

It wasnt supposed to be funny, but hey-idc!

Remind me- Lightning is ur dog, right?

Fireball will be later (;

ur the dark oracle

im the colorful oracle

but that package comes with Fireball

Say u were bored so u took a walk and stumbled at the birch forest (birch M forest biome, mind u)

And saw my unfinished house 

went up

decorated it for me

thinking it was a gift from Notch

Started playing jukebox music

which annoyed me as i went up

so i tried to kill u 

not knowing u are the oracle

i chased u out of my house

and then u used the grey and silver light, still thinking Notch made it

i couldnt move nor talk

u started giving a speech about notch

when i finnaly could talk i told u it was MY house

U stared

and then shrugged

then ur free to do whatever u want

Wolfy

Lets do this writing contest

See who can do better

Let

The others

JUDGE!

• Posted at:

LEmeralD

Lucian         r

Agent          a

Hufflepuff    g

Thunderbird  o

White              n

Stallion

Contester piece I

Write ur own from ur perspective later on, wolfy, when u have time.

PoV: Linda
It was early morning, and I hadn't woken up yet. I was having dream of Wolfy and a dog fighting monsters when suddenly, I heard…
“LINDA!!! WAKE!!! UP!!! IT!!! IS!!! MORNING!!! ALREADY!!!” “Jukebox? Please stop,…” I groaned sleepily, sitting up. “What is it?… Before sunrise?” “Oh, sorry, my lady.” He smiled sheepishly. “I guess I overreacted.” I was fully awake now. “Just… Don't do it ever again. What made you like this?” “I just thought… Do you need some cobblestone? I will give you one for each birch log. Don’t worry- They’re not silverfish monster egg blocks. Those are too hard to get anyway.” I agreed to the trade. “By the way, here’s the whistle to call the village patrol golems.” He paused, thinking. “There is a legend of a huge, dangerous cave system filled with tiny slimes, Toast rabbits, fire llamas, fire birds, and ender wolves under the village well. It is well lit, and there is no other dangers, and the fire beings are neutral, but-It’s terrifying!” He shruddered, caught his breath, and then his face lit up again. “The only thing that makes it worth going to is that legend says it is completly made of a rare variant of ores, which is not accessible via any other cave, while this cave is unique and cannot be accessed via any entrance other than this well.” He paused again, frowning. “At least, the legend says so.” His face lit up again. “The legend says when you mine it, you will will get the ore, never the actual thing. The good thing is, the legend also says that when you smelt the special ore with birch logs, there is a ⅛ chance of getting both the regular ore and a special stone block called “The Birch Stone”. However, if you smelt it with anything else, you will get ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. That is reasonable, because of the absolute chance of finding this kind of ore. It comes in every kind of gem, crystal and metal possible. Once you've got nine stacks of the birch stone, which can take a day, legend says if you fill a crafting table made of birch completely with the stone, you will get a single functional birch stonecutter. Legend also says you can never lose it, and you could use the stonecutter to cut any ore into the refined version without cost.” He whimpered. “Just… Legend didn’t say when and how the fire beings will be provoked, but it did say their flame will burn forever, making them the ever-so-dangerous Eternal Flame. No entity had ever dared to enter it because only one out of 100 beings who went in ever made it out alive… And that was a admin. My lady… Please do not take the risk… but go if you have to. Now leave, sharpen your axe, and do not come back until sunset. Be safe!” I shook my head as I turned to leave. I looked back at him, standing just a meter out of the door. “Jukebox-Why worry? I’m perfectly fine.” “Just… Go!” He shut the door, ran to the far corner, lowered his head, and became immobile. I shook my head and went to find Joe.
I found Joe working some cream colored material. “Joe, sharpen my axe please,” I requested. “I offer you 2 birch logs.” He looked up from his work. “10.” “No, Joe,” I shot back, “3 only.” “Fine, 9.” “No, 4.” “Too little. 8.” “Too much. 5.” “Still not enough. 7. Final offer.” I sighed. “I only have 6 left.” “Fine. Give me your axe and the payment.” I sat down to wait. I thought about my house. “It should be big enough for a double bed… And white-and-black stained glass panes. Somehow those exist…” My thoughts were interrupted by Joe. “Linda.” I looked up, slightly annoyed. “What?” I asked. He answered, “Here is your axe,” and turned back to work. I calmed. “Thank you.” Not getting an answer, I went to the butcher’s shop, bought some bacon, and started over to the forest to finish my house.
Thinking about some important stuff as I walked, I couldn’t help but occasionally accidentally bump into some trees. After the 37th bump, I started to hear a jukebox playing. Annoyed, I started to sneak torwards the source. It was coming from my house, which also means someone is inside! I was really angered now. Not caring if they saw me or not, I got my axe, sprinted to and up the room, not noticing it had been decorated, and started swinging at the jukebox. When I destroyed it, I saw the grey shade of a nametag briefly for 0.111...25 seconds. Maddened me sprinted to the player’s back and swung. I knocked and swang the figure back down the tree trunk. Not noticing that they are trying to talk, I continued swinging. Then, suddenly, I couldn't move my arms anymore, and all I can see was a grey haze. I was enveloped by a concentrated fist of grey and silver light!
Forced to calm down, bit by bit, the haze drew away from my face. “Surely… It couldn't be… Shouldn't be… Can’t be… The Dark Oracle?” Unfortunately, it was her. And not only that, she was giving a speech about Notch and gifts. Too many thoughts crowded my mind for me to fully take in what she was saying. I stood speechless for a long while, just plain staring at her. Like what I saw, she has 2 pixel wide amber eyes, silver-grey hair and tail much like a wolf’s, and is currently wearing a wolf fur patterned sweatshirt hoodie, metallic black shirt and pants, and glistening iron combat boots. When I finally found my power of speech, she asked me the weirdest question to be asked at this moment: “Any more questions?” I grimaced ever so slightly so she won’t notice without trying. “Actually… Yes. A lot, really. One: Why do you have a wolf tail? Two: Where is your dog? Three: Why were you in my house?” Shocked, she released me, and asked: “It is your house? I thought it was a gift from Notch, a generated structure! That is why I decorated it.” I sighed, and then continued, “Four: How in the WORLD did you obtain the “13” music disc and the diamond needed for the oak jukebox? Five: How did you come here? Answer me.” …… Satisfied, I nodded. “From now on, you are my guest in this biome, as long as you keep your light, weapons and hands to yourself. They all respect me, so they will also respect you. Don’t make me or them call the Birch Golems. Yesterday night Jukebox told me they are immune to all unhelpful magic.” “I will! Do you think I’m evil?” I smiled sadly. “Maybe. Now, it is almost sundown. You can sleep in my house. I will go now.” I turned to go. Wolfy cocked her head,and called after me, “Where are you going? Don’t you have to sleep here?” I looked back, and shook my head. “I currently sleep in Jukebox’s house. Don’t worry about me, worry about him. As I observe, he’ll go crazy if I don’t arrive in time. Goodbye.” I started on my way to go back to the village. I silently looked back as I walked, and saw Wolfy going up the ladder, muttering something about villagers, golems and birch wood.
It took me a while to get to the village. Jukebox was already asleep early. I sighed in my head, hung my hoodie on the rack, climbed into bed, pulled the heavy green covers over my shoulders, and fell asleep.
Of course, a dream just had to drift my way as soon as I did so.
I dreamt of four people and their pets.
First, I was standing in Wolfy’s house, looking at her. She was sleeping snugly, her dog Lighting lying on his back, asleep, with all four paws in the air, on the part of blanket where it was covering her belly. He rolled once, fell off the bed, still asleep, whimpered, climbed back, and put his paws into the air again. Smiling, I shook my head. Then it happened again. And again. The more times it happened, the more laugh I had. In the end, I was laughing so much that when Lightning went up again, the cause of the fall was Wolfy turning my way. Just before I laughed too much, I was whisked away.
This time I was in a dim cave-house, facing a tall girl with light brown hair, dark brown eyes, tan skin, and a splash of freckles. She was wearing a purple sweater, jeans in the style of a Morning Glory, and furry brown boots. She looked briefly to my direction, and turned to the little brown bat fluttering above her head. “Did you hear that, Brownie?” Brownie flapped playfully onto her head. She reached up, plucked the bat out of her hair, and smiled. “Oh well. Brownie, please stop flapping into my head and messing up my hair. I don’t want to look like I’ve never took a bath.” I smiled. “Good thing that I seem to be invisible.” I was whisked away again.
I found myself hovering above a girl with long black hair and a dense splash of freckles on her pale-skinned face. She was holding a enchanted diamond bow loaded with a flaming arrow, and wearing a blue shirt, dark blue loose jeans, and glasses with a red front and multicolored sides. A wind blew me westwards. It was a jungle biome, and there was a lot of those wild yellow-and-black-spotted ocelots. After a single tick, I saw a lone snow-white cat spawn in below me. It meowed, looked at me, and headed east.

Wolfy, answer the five questions in the "answer me"...... part. Detail on how you decorated my house and on how u got bored and what did u do while walking towards it! Make sure you come not from the village side, but the opposite side of the Birch M Forest.

• Posted at:

LEmeralD

Lucian         r

Agent          a

Hufflepuff    g

Thunderbird  o

White              n

Stallion