Will u win?

I have a simple question for u, will u win? Everyone has a minecraft fantasy fanfic that they want someone to writ. Well how about instead of waiting u just write it yourself. There are a few simple rules: 

1- u must include Herobrian 

2- cannot copy anyone else's idea

3- must continue ur fanfic until ur character died or defeats the enemy(the enemy doesn't have to be Herobrian) 

4- no rude/mean comments on other people's fanfic

5- no OPness 

6- HAVE FUN!!

those r most of the rules, I think ur old enough to understand not to do anything that's bad. Sorry, sounded like an adult there! Ok, there r  ten spots for fanfics, each of u can have one power, but bo one can have the same power, once it's gone, it's gone. Ok, here's mine. 

Name: DemonChild nickname: DC

apperence: long blood red hair, red tank top with thin straps, light red eyes, palest skin ever, red cat ears in top of head, red wings that fold to go inside her body, long red tail, and a ring with a ruby in it to keep her demonic powers contained. 

Power: fire

other: put D.C. Here I u read the rules

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

DemonChild Is My Name, RPing Is My Way

Well it seems no one is brave enough to do one, so I'll just start mine. I'm not joining the contest I'm just doing one because I feel like it. At the end of all of the fan fics we'll vote on who's was the best. There is a prize for that person, but it's a surprise until the end

• Posted at:

DemonChild Is My Name, RPing Is My Way

Name: Wolfstar Nickname: Wolfy Age: 11 Appearance: Minecraft wolf skin, black hoodie with a white lightning bolt on the front. Long Wolf tail. Feathered wings that are visible outside of her hoodie. Realmstone amulet carved in the shape of a wing. Power: Traveling the realms, speed building, flight Other: D.C., brother is mini ender dragon who is a Redstone genius and awesome with a bow
  • Posted at:

Wolves are beautiful creatures!

RAVENCLAW!!

GREENCLOAK!

Wolfstar of WhisperClan

MineCraft fur Life!

Proud Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints AKA Mormons

Name: Winter Canadian Age: 15 (not my age irl but whynaut) Appearance: short spiky brown hair,light blue collared shirt,blank white glowing eyes,jeans and white boots,a ruby amulet Power:Ice Other:DC
  • Posted at:

Just call me Winter Canadian.

I'm the leader of the TWEAK and the Canadian Corps

OCs:Slenderbrine,Tornado Canadian,Shadow Canadian,Masked Mercenary,the Titans North,League of the Undead Lords,Wolver,Anubis,Enric,Roker, and Dekros Castallan.