Spot choices, vote then comment below

Hello, guys! This is my first RP. Take my r u a noob quiz if u havent. Take the poll above, and specify these:

Species (dont have to do the rest if a block):

Minecraft Username (If a player):

Name to be used by others (say UseN for username):

Age (Years of playing minecraft  times 2):

Skin info (say Alex or Steve for those players):

Hair color:

Eye color:

Skin tone:

Slim or classic arm?:

Friends:

Abitities:

Armor choice (If a player):

Weapon choice (up to two, if a player):

Anything else?:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

LEmeralD

Lucian         r

Agent          a

Hufflepuff    g

Thunderbird  o

White              n

Stallion

Me:

Species (dont have to do the rest if a block): Noob player

Minecraft Username (If a player): LEmeraldDragon

Name to be used by others (say UseN for username): L or LDragon or UseN

Age (Years of playing minecraft  times 5): 10

Skin info (say Alex or Steve for those players):

Hair color: Deep deep brown, almost black

Eye color: Same as hair

Skin tone: Asian

Slim or classic arm?: Slim

Personality: Kind but fierce when angered or annoyed

Friends: Almost everyone

Abitities: Visionary, teleporting, healing

Armor choice (If a player): Phoenix armor

Weapon choice (up to two, if a player): The Crossbow of the Angelic Demon

Anything else?: not yet

• Posted at:

LEmeralD

Lucian         r

Agent          a

Hufflepuff    g

Thunderbird  o

White              n

Stallion

species: person

Minecraft user: I use my dads so cant say

UseN iris

Gender female

Age I've only played for month so idk

Skin info alex

Hair color long black hair

Eye color dark brown

skin tone lightly tanned

Slim or classic arm idk

Friends whoever is nice

Abilities fast builder

Armor choice diamond armor

Weapon diamond sword , bow in arrow

Pet tame ocelot name willow

Im excited for rp :) 

Mods please let through!!!

• Posted at:

-zœ-

^_^ ^_^ ^_^

#raptorsquadisbest

❤ ❤ ❤

#homeschoollife

#savetheanimals 

gamer girl book lover 

#musicislife

Don't play games with a girl who can play better

perfectly imperfect ❤

warning: don't provoke me I have a battle yak!

The World of Noobs Roleplay

Secret admin, owner of Emerald Fortress on the Emerald Village, luckiest in the Emerald month: EmeralDragon, Linda
Owner of Lapis Fortress on the Lapis Sea, luckiest in the Lapis Month: Iris (teamzombie)
Owner of ??? Fortress on the ???: ??? (???)
The Ore Year, Emerald Month, Day 3

Linda: Ooh! Finally! I'm so happy! XD

Hello Iris! Finally someone is here! In your absence, I found all I needed by digging straight down in from the village well! U r 5 months old, so you're a noob. U get a pre-built fortress with all essentials! U can teleport there whenever u want! Now come on and talk to me in mine!

Elder Guardian of Lapis Sea: Hi, Iris! Can I be your friend? I’ll guard your fortress!

Iris: Okay thanks guys!I'll accompany u and be your friend! I’ll see you later Linda!

Linda: Say hi to Greyback too! He guards mine!

Iris: Hi, Greyback! I will explore now. Thanks guys!

sorry for using u for this. Reply soon!

• Posted at:

LEmeralD

Lucian         r

Agent          a

Hufflepuff    g

Thunderbird  o

White              n

Stallion

btw ur a neutral noob me too

• Posted at:

LEmeralD

Lucian         r

Agent          a

Hufflepuff    g

Thunderbird  o

White              n

Stallion

The Ore Year, Emerald Month, Day 4
Linda (waking up): Iris seemed nice! Can't wait to see her again! XD
I have some really op stuff, but I’m missing a melee backup weapons… I’ll check in the well room again.
*Linda falls into the well, and checks the chest.*
Linda: Hmm… There is some deadbushes, a ton of emeralds, some redstone… Oh yay! Red and gold wings with a fire design that I could wear while in full gear! Nice! …… Purple and gold enchanted shulker box? I never knew there was such a thing! I wonder…
*Linda opens the shulker box, and sees… *
Linda: A pet ender dog and a obsidian dagger with an emerald hilt and almost all the enchantments on my bow? I feel like I'm under water.
*Linda closes it, and…*
Linda: Oh darn it, it must’ve been the nitwit pouring water into the well again. I’ve told him, but he would just not LISTEN!!! I don’t like him at all that much… I'll take everything beside the deadbushes. I will ask Greyback to make me a underground room and more traps. He’s just awesome at that… I will never learn… sigh.
*Linda attaches her wings and flies up.*
Linda: Greyback! Please come and build me some more traps and a secret underground room! You are amazing at those circuits!
Greyback: Sure! Nice wings, Linda! What kind of room do u want?
Linda (while giving Greyback the redstone and emerald): Like a enchanting and tools room… And please also include a passage to Lapis fortress if u can do it! Thanks!
Greyback: On it!
Linda: I should train all those stupid nitwits into guards… It will take forever, but who knows when those mobs will come while he’s away! Today I’ll just place signs everywhere saying to gather tomorrow… Done. Now I will go mining and hopefully find some lapis for enchanting…
*Linda mines until sunset, coming up with a almost full stack of lapis ores. She heads home, seeing Greyback.*
Linda: Greyback!Finished? Better head home! It’s sunset!
Greyback: I know. Bye!
Linda: Bye! I gotta convert my lapis!
*Linda enters her passcode, and the hidden elevator took her up to her room.*
Linda: See how many!… Wow! Three stacks? That will last for a month! That’s a LOT! Oh, well, good night. See what happens tomorrow!

• Posted at:

LEmeralD

Lucian         r

Agent          a

Hufflepuff    g

Thunderbird  o

White              n

Stallion

(owner of the diamond fortress on the diamond village)

• Posted at:

-zœ-

^_^ ^_^ ^_^

#raptorsquadisbest

❤ ❤ ❤

#homeschoollife

#savetheanimals 

gamer girl book lover 

#musicislife

perfectly imperfect ❤

the ore year, emerald month, day 5

Iris: (wakes up) Linda was so nice yesterday! 

Iris: looks around the Minecraft world and sees her fortress.

Iris: walks into the fortress.

Iris: she looks around in the fortress and sees a double chest next to a furnace. When she opens the chest she finds

4 apples , 6 emeralds , 3 green wool , 8 seeds of wheat, and an iron hoe

iris: this stuff will be good for starting my life and trading!

Iris: goes outside and starts using the iron how on ground and plants a nice garden of wheat.

Night- after a hard day of work zombies start to come out. 

Iris- goes to bed looking forward to her day tomorrow an hopes to see linda or greyback...

• Posted at:

-zœ-

^_^ ^_^ ^_^

#raptorsquadisbest

❤ ❤ ❤

#homeschoollife

#savetheanimals 

gamer girl book lover 

#musicislife

perfectly imperfect ❤

no you get the elder guardian of the lapis sea

she's more powerful than my redstone mechanic

• Posted at:

LEmeralD

Lucian         r

Agent          a

Hufflepuff    g

Thunderbird  o

White              n

Stallion

Iris, correction: Day 4

• Posted at:

LEmeralD

Lucian         r

Agent          a

Hufflepuff    g

Thunderbird  o

White              n

Stallion

No-one gets diamond

Though if u are minecraft age 15+ u share a small diamond apartment in the Nether

• Posted at:

LEmeralD

Lucian         r

Agent          a

Hufflepuff    g

Thunderbird  o

White              n

Stallion

The Ore Year, Emerald Month, Day 5
Linda: Today I will get some trainees, and I also will invite Iris to come to my house…

Linda: People of the Emerald Village: Hear me, hear me!

I have decided to recruit some village guards. I will pay them a salary of 2 emeralds per day! They will serve me and the whole village and live in honor! Whoever brings me the head of an enemy of the village will be rewarded with 3 emerald blocks! Greyback, please also recruit 1 redstone trainee. I shall pay them one emerald block per job! Apply before the end of the week to get one of of the jobs! My friend Iris also might come and trade anytime. If she is truly satisfied and lets me know, the trader will get an extra emerald! Hear me, hear me, people of the Emerald Village!

*The villagers all cheer as Linda goes up her elevator to her communications room… *

Linda:

Iris! Come to my house tomorrow, would you? You’ve just GOT to see Greyback’s creations! They’re AWESOME!!! Anyway, I'm going to bed…

• Posted at:

LEmeralD

Lucian         r

Agent          a

Hufflepuff    g

Thunderbird  o

White              n

Stallion

Ok elder guardian of the lapis sea , and day 4 got it my bad :)

• Posted at:

-zœ-

^_^ ^_^ ^_^

#raptorsquadisbest

❤ ❤ ❤

#homeschoollife

#savetheanimals 

gamer girl book lover 

#musicislife

perfectly imperfect ❤

The ore year, emerald month, day 5

iris- wakes up and gos check wheat garden (harvest 5 wheat)

Iris- gos and listens to Linda speak in town and hears about different jobs

Iris- accepts invite to Linda's home to see greybacks awesome inventions.

Goes to trade with Linda... I have

2 wheat

1 Minecraft

1 bundle of 6 rails

3 apples

does any of this look interesting for you?

Iris goes to her home and goes to sleep but first fights a zombie and takes its head

Iris- maybe this will come in handy...

Iris- goes to bed

• Posted at:

-zœ-

^_^ ^_^ ^_^

#raptorsquadisbest

❤ ❤ ❤

#homeschoollife

#savetheanimals 

gamer girl book lover 

#musicislife

perfectly imperfect ❤

Same day, at the communications room…
Linda: Just kidding, Iris. Today. Come today. Now don't expect me to give a tour… although I want to, it’s after noon, so, yeah. Just find Greyback and he’ll show you. Be careful!
*Some time later, Iris comes and finds Greyback to see his stuff; after that, Linda goes to welcome her.*
Linda: Welcome! Do you have anything to trade with m-
Iris: Oh yeah! I have
2 wheat
1 Minecraft
1 bundle of 6 rails
3 apples
Does any of this look interesting for you?
Linda: I will take the apples… I happen to have almost a stack of gold blocks… Just enough to make about 8 Notch apples! I was dreaming of them all last night! You can keep the rest. You better go. It’s almost sunset. Bye!
Iris: Bye.

*Linda goes to sleep, end of day."

Iris you dont have to correct this day or write it any further

just read carefully and logically 

dont make a date mistake again- I know, it's hard, but I might as well make you a notch apple to comfort you

• Posted at:

LEmeralD

Lucian         r

Agent          a

Hufflepuff    g

Thunderbird  o

White              n

Stallion

Day 6 (im sorry if I got date wrong again...)

Iris- thank you for showing me around and buying some apples.

*leaves*

Iris- goes back to home

Iris- thinks to her self... I would love to start a small farm it would be great for trading and for eating and i could make a barn for animals.

Iris- starts drawing plans and puts together list of things she will need...

LIST:

40 WOOD PLANKS

25 Feed

3 chickens

1 pig 

1 cow

4 bundles of hay

3 ladders

iris- I think that's all I need for now. I will go to town tomorrow...

Iris: goes to sleep

• Posted at:

-zœ-

^_^ ^_^ ^_^

#raptorsquadisbest

❤ ❤ ❤

#homeschoollife

#savetheanimals 

gamer girl book lover 

#musicislife

perfectly imperfect ❤

Say ur thinking about 'yesterday, day 5',and u won't be wrong. I know this is confusing... u don't have to follow the template I'm using if u don't want... I will keep track for u... I can't write now. See ya later... u can post as many times as u wanna. This is a no waiting role play. Say at lapis month, u find a wither spawn egg... but that's like 3 weeks later, no worries....

• Posted at:

LEmeralD

Lucian         r

Agent          a

Hufflepuff    g

Thunderbird  o

White              n

Stallion

The Ore year, Emerald Month, Day 6
PoV: Linda

I wake up to see a jukebox playing music…

Jukebox: La la la la la la, it’s such a sunny day, go down and trade; La la la la la la, it's such a happy day, you’ll be excited…

“Aren't it supposed to rhyme or something?” I thought. “Oh, well, i will just check in the well room…”

In the well room, I found all the deadbushes has converted to sticks, and the rest was filled with:

3 stacks of fences

5 stacks of eggs

An shulker box containing shulker boxes containing experience orbs

The rest book and quills

“Wow,” I thought, “I didn't know you can have that! Okay… What should i do with those book and quills?… I know! I should write stories! Let me take all this and go to my study…” So I went to my study via flying through a window, sat down, and wrote:

My Life (part 1)
The Ore Year, Emerald Month, Day 6

That day, I was scooping water from a river to do something when I accidentally fell into the river. It wasn’t much-All you can see in there is a surprised me hanging on to the edge of the stone river bank, frantically swimming with my legs over and over. Later on, I was fished out, dried, and changed. Looking back, I don’t even know how I toppled over. Good thing you can actually swim and use this mod pack to change your clothes! Oh yeah! You can also grow cotton and lie on your bed without sleeping and sleep all you want! Though the downside is, you can get wet… Oh, well. If I get lots of wool sometime maybe I should build a huge woollies factory with Iris… Though I definitely think that it’s a bit lonely in this world with just her and the mobs… No offense, but I really hope someone really cares about my life story… *Whimper* *Sigh* *Whimper* *sob* … Linda, don’t cry! You cannot cry here! … This is a book! … Sorry. Getting too emotional… Needa go… bye… *sob*

Closing the book, I started to sob even harder, so I went to my bedroom and lied down. “I need to calm…” I thought. After a while, I decided to call Iris in a direct call, so I went to the communications room…

Beep. Beep. Beep. Be- Sorry, the person you are trying to call is sleeping. Please try again later. Beeeeeeeeeeeeep. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. Beee-

I threw down the phone. “WHAT THE HECK IS IRIS THINKING? IT’S ALMOST SUNSET, AND SHE’S STILL SLEEPING? I’d better wake her up!” I raged up the emergency exit and fast-forwarded towards Lapis sea, only to find Iris building a floating barn… I was more angered than ever. I flew over, hit her once, and screamed, “IRIS!!! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING, SETTING YOUR PHONE TO SLEEP MODE? I WAS SO WORRIED!” Iris looked up to me and smiled, “Oh, hey, Linda! Welcome to my territory! Want to help me build my farm? … Oh, why are you looking so angry? Linda-” When I heard that, I stormed off, fuming in circles until i calmed down enough to remember I had some eggs and fences i can give to her, i flew back and said, “Oh, fine, Iris. I do happen to have some eggs and fences. I would like to trade them for 5 more apples. And here-A notch apple for the last trade.” Iris’ smile brightened when I threw the items to her: “Oh, yay, thanks! I do happen to have 5 more apples! Here!” After she gave them to me, I waved goodbye, went to my house, made the apples, and slept.

• Posted at:

LEmeralD

Lucian         r

Agent          a

Hufflepuff    g

Thunderbird  o

White              n

Stallion

The Ore Year, Emerald month, day 7
I woke up to the sound of the stupid alarm disk that I had failed to remove. I cursed. I had a weird dream about swimming in golden food, rubies, fire, and snowballs. Huh. Was that a vision? I stretched, put on my wings, flew out the window, and dove headfirst into the well. There was:
10 almost-full stacks in total of golden apples, carrot and glistering melon
3 stacks of rubies
3 stacks of emeralds
5 almost-full stacks of fire charges
1 stack total of random raw dye materials
20 stacks of snowballs
2 almost-full stacks of cake labeled either “Homemade Forest berry and lemon cake that can be eaten without being placed” or “the best fruit cake you’ll ever taste”
1 custom music disc named ‘reminder’
“Huh.” I muttered, “I thought rubies were removed… Apparently not. I think I should give half of the fireballs and snowballs to Greyback to put in his dispensers… He’ll know best what to put where without overloading his system. I bet the reminder is for me to write… Oh, well. I’ll just leave it there. And… Thinking back, that probably was a vision… Don't mind. Let me go to my study…” Just as I was taking the items, I noticed my hunger bar going down. “That does NOT. Happen. I made sure this world is peaceful before merging… It must have been one of those “convince and harden” worlds… Good thing I have cake.” I ate a slice of one of the berry-and-lemon ones. “Hey… This actually tastes good, unlike that golden carrot in my inventory in the first day that I tried to eat earlier… I would like to invite Iris to try one.” I flew out and scanned the village for Greyback. I spotted him in the job application hut. “Greyback!” I called. He looked up. “The mobs will come soon! Arm everyone with these snowballs I found! You will act as the second line of defence, with your machines at the front! Be prepared!” I tossed him about two-thirds of the snowballs, all the carrots, and all but ten of the fire charges. “Load the rest into the defenses! Try to capture some weakened zombies alive and use them as practice dummies for the recruits! I will go now and send some mail. Take care!” Greyback bowed to me and I flew to my study. Once all the non-edible items was in my ender chest, I started writing.
My Life (part 2)
Today our national fleet came. Like last year, I was to present the bouquet of flowers consisting of white tulips, multicolored roses and dandelions. It was very hot at the dock-So hot that my mother’s ponytail was drenched with sweat. So in that weather, we had to stand for a few hours. Just when I couldn't stand the heat anymore, the admirals on the ship finally came down. They shook hands with the other adults, and we gave them the heavy flowers. As usual, they thanked us and passed it along. After the endless boring speech that I was *cough* very *wink* excited *cough* to hear, we were finally allowed on the ship and into some cooler air. After that, we waited what seemed to be 10 hours for lunch, a single meat roll, and finally headed back home. We were so over-heated we had to sleep an hour before our heads mended. What a day!

When I closed the book, it was sundown, so I decided to just send some cake via air mail and sleep. I packed it up, called one of those mail birds, tossed it some emeralds and the package, and sent it off. “Fragile,” I called. “Do not squish. Send to Lady Iris of Lapis Sea. Thank you!” I watched it fly off towards the setting sun, and then I peacefully went to sleep.

• Posted at:

LEmeralD

Lucian         r

Agent          a

Hufflepuff    g

Thunderbird  o

White              n

Stallion

the ore year,emerald month 

Iris: wakes up and remembers to take phone of sleep mode "I'm so forgetfull" 

Iris remembers the wonderful stuff Linda gave her and starts making a small fence in area for her llama and 2 chickens

Iris- next I'll go plant some apple trees cause they sell so well, but I'll need to go to town to get some stuff

Iris- goes to market

Iris- hello, how are you today

Elderly store owner- hello I'm good can I help you with anything today?

Iris- yes I need 2 dozen apple seeds and gold helmet and some chicken feed

Elderly store owner- okay (bags stuff up) 6 emeralds please

Iris- pays for stuff 

Iris- could you please wrap the gold helmet in that nice paper please its a gift for a good friend of mine

Elderly store owner- of course (wraps helmet up) have a good day!

Iris- thank you! (Leaves)

Iris- now I'll go over to Linda's and drop the gift of (I hope she likes it!)

Iris- knocks on door... Hello linda are you home?

No one answers

Iris- well I'll leave the gift in her mail

iris- goes home and goes to sleep.....

• Posted at:

-zœ-

^_^ ^_^ ^_^

#raptorsquadisbest

❤ ❤ ❤

#homeschoollife

#savetheanimals 

gamer girl book lover 

#musicislife

perfectly imperfect ❤

Iris: plants apple trees, wheat, and carrots.

All of a sudden.......

Iris: looks up and sees a lite TNT hurling towards the newly built farm..

Iris: starts running

The tnt lands and explodes..

Iris- "I think I'm far eno-.....

Iris- flies in to air from explosion and lands in the deep hole and twist her ankle and breaks her arm...

Iris- doesn't no what to do stuck under a wood shaft 

Iris: empties pocket

pocket:  1 carrot  1 cake from linda

Wondering what to do and in pain waits for help to come....

• Posted at:

-zœ-

^_^ ^_^ ^_^

#raptorsquadisbest

❤ ❤ ❤

#homeschoollife

#savetheanimals 

gamer girl book lover 

#musicislife

perfectly imperfect ❤

Iris- remembers her emergency phone and hopes its not dead.

Iris- "yes its not dead yet!"

Iris- dials Linda's number..

phone rings

"hello you have reached Linda, please leave a message after the beep"

*beeeep*

iris- "Linda I'm trapped! I'm on my property someone blew everything

up! Please call me!!"

Iris- waits...

• Posted at:

-zœ-

^_^ ^_^ ^_^

#raptorsquadisbest

❤ ❤ ❤

#homeschoollife

#savetheanimals 

gamer girl book lover 

#musicislife

perfectly imperfect ❤

Sorry Iris didn't see that

just try to cope with mine

• Posted at:

LEmeralD

Lucian         r

Agent          a

Hufflepuff    g

Thunderbird  o

White              n

Stallion

Ill call myself for u, iris. Just that I needa use ur character this time again.

The Ore Year, Emerald Month, Day 8
I wake up to the sound of that annoying jukebox. I had a dream of some TNT exploding and throwing someone into a pit… And I was looking down into the hole it made. It was terrifying! I hope that it will never happen… I decided to check the chest room. When I opened it, I found:
A stack of zombie spawn eggs named “Level 2 Weakened Zombies (Weakness II)”
Another stack of zombie spawn eggs named “Level 1 Weakened Zombies (Weakness I)”
A final stack of zombie spawn eggs named “Final Test”
Two stacks (in stacks of 16) of unbreakable iron swords named “Villager Sword”
A stack (in stacks of 16) of unbreakable bows named “Villager Bow”
17 stacks of arrows
A bow that only damages hostile monsters
30 stacks of healing potions

“Huh,” I thought. “This must be the items for the training. Will do. Let me give this to Greyback, since he's in charge of recruiting and supervising…”
I saw Greyback in the newly-built break-proof guard hut made of black, silver and dark grey blast-resistant stained glass. “Greyback!” I called as I entered the door. “Yes, my lady?” “Here are the equipment. Use the Level 2 weakened zombies for training first, then go on to Level 1. Use the swords only then. Whoever passes the final test will be recuirted. If one is almost close to dying, shoot through them and kill the monster. They are automatically eliminated. We only keep the best of the best. Heal all damage afterwards. Understood? Be ready by the end of normal mode, which is the end of next week. Be careful. Do not lose anyone.” “I won’t, my lady.” “Good. Wish you luck!” Satisfied, I went back to my study to write my book.
My Life (part 3)
There was a big yellow moon for a while recently, unlike the usual white one. It was awesome. We all tried to take photos. Unfortunately, our climbing tree's view-hole had grown in, so we couldn't get a good spot. It was very beautiful. It was so beautiful that we saw at least 3 planes flying below it. What do you think? I think
Suddenly, my fortress's emergency siren rang. I dashed over to the communications room. It was Iris! What happened to her!? I was pretty worried, and angered, too. How dare anyone to try to kill her! Good thing they didn't succeed. Otherwise… What if it is already OneLife? She would be killed forever! She is a good friend… I rushed to pick up the call.
“Linda! Come to my farm! I need help!” Iris said worriedly. “What happened?” I asked. Let it not for Iris to be the figure of my dream… “I got blown up by some TNT. What's more, it destroyed my whole farm!” Uh oh. I can't believe my ears. Why curse me with this power? Iris continues, “Good thing I'm not killed, Don'tbut… All my work! Destroyed! Can you understand?” “I do. It happens to me too.” I soothed. “It was a lot of work! Now I'm stuck under this wood shaft and can't get out… It is not peaceful anymore. I don’t want to die this way! make me die this way! My guardians can’t help me either… There’s not enough water for them…” “Can’t you dig your way out?” I asked. She sounded more frustrated than ever. “Somehow, I’m also cursed with max level mining fatigue for 5 minutes, so I can’t do that. Please help me…” “I will.” I glanced out the window. “The sun is about to set. Be careful. I will be there as soon as possible.” I hung up, and rushed to the nearest ender chest. I quickly picked up some torches, a good pickaxe and axe, a regeneration potion, a few night vision potions, and then flew to Iris’s farm.
The ruins of Iris’s farm looked like a grave with the orange hue of the setting sun. “How can be TNT be so powerful?” I thought, both awe-struck and angry. “And such amazing explosives were used for nothing else than trying to kill Iris! What a shame! What a shame!” I started searching, and found her in one of the smaller holes to the 4 o’clock direction. “Iris! Drink these potions while I break the obstacles! It will help!” After I threw them to her, I started mining immediately. When all the obstacles were clear, Iris thanked me and we prepared to leave. Just as we was about to go, I remembered those spawn eggs. “Iris!” I called after her. She turned. “Let’s meet sometime at the training arena to test our fighting skills. Call me when you have time.” “Awesome! I will do that. Bye!” “Bye!”
When I arrived home, I immediately crashed onto my bed, hoping for no more disasters to happpen.

Iris when u write next time, just post day 9. See u soon!

LEmeralDragon

• Posted at:

LEmeralD

Lucian         r

Agent          a

Hufflepuff    g

Thunderbird  o

White              n

Stallion

day 9

Iris- glad she's out of the hole 

Iris- makes a small shelter form the dark nights to come..

Iris- looks around ruins of the farm and searches for anything left...

Iris finds:  1 dozen of eggs, her favorite sword and a iron- chest plate

Iris: well there's not much left...

iris calls Linda (leaves message)

"Hey Linda, I wanted to thank you again for saving my life. Theres nothing  I can do for my farm right now... So let's train.. I can come over in 3 days. Thanks again. Bye

Iris- hangs up phone and wanders around farm ruins...

(Sorry that was short but my dad needs me)

• Posted at:

-zœ-

^_^ ^_^ ^_^

#raptorsquadisbest

❤ ❤ ❤

#homeschoollife

#savetheanimals 

gamer girl book lover 

#musicislife

perfectly imperfect ❤

The Ore Year, Emerald Month, Day 9 morning

I wake up, yet again, to that annoying jukebox. “This is worse than torture!” I exclaimed. “Must they do this?” I wanted every day from now on to be regular, so I took out one of the unwritten books and wrote:

Morning:

Check chest room
Look down upon Emerald Village
Noon & Afternoon:

Write
See training
I went of to do my morning routine. Everything seems fine, and this is what I found in the well chest:

1 stack of each type of spawn egg

2 command blocks named “Fix It Up!”

1 instructions manual titled “For ‘Fix It Up!’”

1 blue-and-orange portal gun

“Hmm… Interesting. Not much, but… Let me give one of the “Fix It Up!”s to Iris…

I called for a mailbird, and after I went out of the well room I found one waiting for me. “Bring this to Lapis Fortress, please,” I said to it as I tossed it the payment. “Go now. Be safe!”

The fortress’s main phone rang, and I went to the communications room to pick it up. It was a message from Iris.

"Hey Linda, I wanted to thank you again for saving my life. There's nothing  I can do for my farm right now... So let's train.. I can come over in 3 days. Thanks again. Bye.”

I smiled. “You won't have to worry,” I thought as I started to leave another message:

“Iris… Don’t worry. Help will come. And also, you’re welcome and you’re welcome to come over. I got tons of spawn eggs. Meet me… Once you wake up on day 12, come over. Deck yourself out with armor and equipment. Don’t worry about me, since my armor will stop me from ever dying. I’m glad you’re not shaken. Love, Linda.”

Ill post more of this day later on. Dont worry.

• Posted at:

LEmeralD

Lucian         r

Agent          a

Hufflepuff    g

Thunderbird  o

White              n

Stallion

The Ore Year, Emerald Month, Day 9 afternoon

After I sent the message, a relieved me put down the phone, and jumped out the window to walk to the training grounds. I didn’t feel like flying right now. Slumping towards the training, I suddenly heard two villagers a few blocks away gossiping about rainbow beacons, so I swiftly grabbed my potions and medical supplies pack, found a sprint speed boost II+ potion, a saturation boost+ pill, a levitation of 0.2 meters pill, a luck III+ potion, and one of the special extended invisibility potions that will also hide everything touching me, and closed the pack. They were walking away now, so have to be quick. I threw the sat. boost and levitation pills into my mouth, washed it down with the luck potion, and gobbled down the invisibility and speed potion. I really don’t have a lot of these status effects pills since each pill costs a stack of emerald, redstone and glowstone blocks each, but I think it is worth it for this information. I ran over, and this is what I heard from the librarian and the cartographer:

Librarian: “Bill, have you heard about the rainbow beacon’s light before? I read that it was so beautiful Notch once fell in love with it!”

Cartographer: “Aww, Jon, you read too much fiction! I do bet that it is beautiful, if it even existed, but I don’t believe the last bit. And also-”

Librarian: “Bill, I’ve told you. That book wasn’t fiction. And no buts, much less “And also” buts. It is very likely that Notch did, since in another book they said he loves apples and deadbushes, and he loves them so much he drops 0-2 of them upon death.”

Cartographer: “Hey-Don’t just shoot that order to me like that! I’m hurt! Also, he only drops apples!”

Librarian: “Bill, Bill, Bill-I’d never shoot an order. And it doesn't matter if Notch didn’t drop deadbushes. They’re useless, anyway.

Cartographer: “They’re not! Once I was watching a video-

Librarian: “Notch gave you videos?”

Cartographer: “Yes, there is internet now, and youtube. Go check yourself someday. But no, it wasn’t notch, but I’m not exactly sure who.”

Librarian: “Finally! About time. I can look up rainbow beacons! How’d you make them?”

Cartographer: “Just use a sea lantern, with a redstone block under it, and surround it with stone type blocks!”

Librarian: “Great! I need to hurry and make one! Bye!”

I let them go, and I raced over to the communications room. “I think she might have one…” I muttered as I picked up the phone. I smiled as the call request was requested. “Hi Elder, mind if I borrow some sea lanterns? Do you have any?” I heard Elder laugh in the other end. “Just in time, your majesty! Me, Elfer and Elker recently did a repair that includes more light. I’ll mail you some! Just wait a bit.” I also started to smile, but then I remembered the training. “Thanks! Now, please excuse me. I need to oversee the guard training.” “You’ve been doing guard training? That’s serious. Go immediately! Good bye.”

I sighed as she hung up. “At least Iris has guards in her ocean! She definitely shouldn't go on land again, where they can’t help.” I flew over to the training grounds. “Hey Greyback!” I called. “How’s it goin’?” “Stop!” Greyback shouted as he pressed the “Kill Undead” button, causing the training area to spit instant health potions and the ceiling to open, mass-killing the remaining zombies. “Day 1 completed! Stage two next time! Equipment down! Go home!” “Yes, Commander!” As they put the equipment away, I smiled to Greyback. “You’ve told them to call you ‘Commander?’ What about me?” “Yes. My lady. What do you think?” “Good. It gives a sense to follow commands. Good job with the mass kill circuit! Anyone eliminated?” “A dozen, my lady. I’m sorry.” “Why sorry? You’ve done good already! How many stage one eggs are left?” “None, my lady. They’ve all done well.” “Good! Hope they’re ready by next week!” Greyback bowed. “Well before that, my lady. We will be prepared.” “No one hurt these nights?” “No, my lady. It is sundown. You should go home.” I laughed. “Oh, Greyback. Oh, oh, oh. I’m going to get some stone. Don’t worry. Bye!” I flew to the village mine, and went down.

What will happen next? Let's find out later! 

• Posted at:

LEmeralD

Lucian         r

Agent          a

Hufflepuff    g

Thunderbird  o

White              n

Stallion