Ok, here's how to make a secret base. First, find a nice big hill/ mountain. Then, hack our a hole as big as you want. After, put smooth stone to make a sort of doorway 1x2 blocks high. Make a little hallway behind the 1x2 thing, about three blocks long. Then, hack out a 1x2 space in the hallway, 1 block away from the doorway, and 2 blocks into the wall. Put 2 sticky pistons into the space that you hollowed out into the wall. Then put two blocks of smooth stone on top of the pistons. Make a hidden switch; maybe cover the levers with a stone orb. Make sure to put levers inside too,or else you won't be able to get out. Then, enjoy the looks on your friends face as the try to figure out how to get into your base!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Luna

It doesn’t matter what you look like on the outside,

it matters what’s on the inside.

EKATERINA FOREVER!!

Solve this riddle and you will get a cookie.

Tall I am young, 

Short I am old.

While with life do I glow,

The wind is my foe. 

Here's another one: dig out a one by one tunnel straight down into the base. Don't forget to use the ladders. Then place an enchantment table on top. Use ender pearls to get in and out. (For getting in, ender pearl on the lower half of the table, and ride the ladders down. For getting out, climb up the ladders and ender pearl on the bottom of the block and walk out. Stock up on ender pearls BEFORE you do this!)

• Posted at:

Soul of fire,

Heart of Ice,

I am not mean,

Nor am I nice.

Wolves aren't evil

I am Janus

Zside Pride!

Shadow Cadet 4 life!

Beware my flip side, Silverwing

I WILL DESTROY ALL!

put it in areas that have vastness forests, deserts,and underground. How to form your own country. meet up with one of the few native tribes remaining in the world befriend and  inspire them to improve and youll be the leader. and turn that land into a country.

• Posted at:

THE ABSOLUTE

I love it

• Posted at:

I want to do one! By the way, this is Silverwing, not Starflight.

Make your base high up on a cliff, with an entrance two blocks high, one wide. Get the right measurements as you’re going to be jumping off the cliff onto a slime block on the ground, launching yourself into the entrance. Expert falling skills required.

• Posted at:

Soul of fire,

Heart of Ice,

I am not mean,

Nor am I nice.

Wolves aren't evil

I am Janus

Zside Pride!

Shadow Cadet 4 life!

Beware my flip side, Silverwing

I WILL DESTROY ALL!

Great idea . It is fun to surprise your friends. So, you might want to make a small opening(1x1)and hide there and shot arrows. Nice idea btw.

• Posted at:

Dogsteak220