Helllloooo everyone, I am now officially starting a new MINECRAFT CLUB (you may applause) If you would like to join this club please say so, and i will get you connected RIGHT AWAY! (oh and if anyone is a fan PLEASE say) So every wednesday at say 10'oclock (am), we will all ho on minecraft chat, and do an rp! We can also chat about more to do with our club! Please if you have any more ideas on what our club could hold PLEASE say your idea, i am all ears! Now, please say if you want to join the club and some ideas for it! Oh and we will have ranks and people who organize things, such as times to do things or activities, or MORE! I will be giving out the highest ranks for the first people to join my club! I will be the leader, but the first person to join the club, will be vise leader, meaning if i can't make it to our wednesday meetings/rp (on chat), the person to join first (making them selves vise leader) will be in charge if i can not make it, or if I ask them to organize somthing! so Please join NOW and get that highest rank. I Have no one yet cause i just announced it! but as soon as someone joins I'll tell you so you know how many spaces are left and if you can join (i can have up to five people in my club) but even it it is full, please say if you wanna join, and i might be able to pull some strings!

so if you join and you like the idea, please leave a like, the more likes i get the spaces I'll open for more people to join! So please join now and get that first rank! I'll see you at 10! That is Amber signing out for now!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Ⓐ~

H͎/  

STar WArs FaN  L♥o♥v♥e♥s♥ S♥i♥s♥t♥e♥r♥                               

I, Tigerconfident, join your club on promise that i will enjoy myself and have a high rank!

• Posted at:

My Name is Ellysia!

Spirit of a Sandwing. 

Speed of a Skywing. 

Cunning of a Nightwing. 

Beauty of a Rainwing (like Glory since i am no pushover)

Swimming skills of a SeaWing

Strength of a MudWing

Great idea! Can I join?

• Posted at:

May The Force Be With You

I AM A JEDI!

congrats tiger! You are now vise leader! the next person who joins will get the second highest rank vise vise leader, cause tiger and i are sisters if i am not free she might not be either, so please feel free to join, we have four more spaces avalible! 

• Posted at:

~Ⓐ~

H͎/  

Yes of COURSE YOU CAN JOIN! You are now our third leader! That means Dressoptimist21 you can boss anyone around (Please be kind or i'll get rid of you which i don't wanna do) and you now in charge of all the meeting i can not attend at I will also give tasks for you to work out! Welcome to our minecraft club! Now any one else who wants to jon there are three spaces left! Oh and dress, tiger and everyone please be kind and read ALL of my post above to know all the detail, thankyou!

• Posted at:

~Ⓐ~

H͎/  

I want to join 

• Posted at:

I will join 

Hi moon! I would be GLAD! to let you join the team! So if you could have a job in the club, what would you want that to be? Oh and by the way, I have told you all that we are going to have a meeting on the chat every wednesday! But, I'm VERY SORRY! I think I am going to move it to every Monday 10am instead of every of every wednesday at 10am, I am SSSOOOO sorry for such short notice! But please, try not to miss a meeting, they are going to be AWESOME! Okay, oh and if none of those times work for any of you, please say so, and I will try to change it to a more suitable time, so please tell me what time you are free to meet at the chat! Okay, that all for now, lease read the terms and conditions, (In my post) so you know what we are all doing, okay, love you all, SSSOOOO glad your on my team, and in my club, please don't forget to have fun!

• Posted at:

~Ⓐ~

H͎/  

I'd like to join. I legit play minecraft for hours at a time. Pretty boss at it. I've beaten the game.

• Posted at:

+Piksel+

I don't want to go, Mr. Stark...

Perfectly Imperfect

God made me, and he loves me.

And you.

We don't have to focus on where we're going. We're all going to get there some day. ~ Me

It must be the end. I'm slowly fading. 

/326974

Awesome! Welcome to the club! What job would you like?

• Posted at:

~Ⓐ~

H͎/  

I could organize our schedule, and think of cool events?

• Posted at:

+Piksel+

Perfectly Imperfect

And you.

We don't have to focus on where we're going. We're all going to get there some day. ~ Me

/326974

That sounds like agreat idea consider it done, what is you first idea to make our club greater? I'm all ears!

• Posted at:

~Ⓐ~

H͎/  

can I join Amber 

• Posted at:

Dylan the  dragon slayer

ok as much as i would love to join,i am not aloud on SAFE chat.it wont even let me post numbers on there.my dad does not want me to do it anymore though

• Posted at:

>writing  queen<

coollpeachyl210 yrs old(10)

OK  Amazing, you wouldn't believe how much i understand you! I'm not even allowed on online! So i am secretly doing it, I sorta feel bad about it though. Would you? I think we can be good friends who understand each other. Are you allowed to befriend? If so, can we be friends? I would love to hear some of your advise, and I would love to be a good friend to you. Oh and feel free to join the group, you don't have to attend the monday meetings. What Job would you like?

• Posted at:

~Ⓐ~

H͎/  

Heeeelooo! (notice how i had sooo many e's and o's, yet only one L and only one H?! HAHA I am sooo funny!) ANYWAY! Hey amber! You are soooo sweet and kind. That is sooo cute how you talked to amazing. Do you take kindness lessons or something? (over exaterating? Okay). Oh, and I WOULD LOVE to join the club! Can I? I want to organise activities! (MAy I PLEASE! *cute puppy eyes*) Okay thanks, keep doing what you doing. (by the way amazing, sorry about that, I hope you can still join the club). Okay, that all I have to say, NEXT TIME! 

• Posted at:

We could meet on the chat once a week when it's back

• Posted at:

+Piksel+

Perfectly Imperfect

And you.

/326974

Can I join?

• Posted at:

Moonstar

Mango

Love Waddles

Toffy will die

Defend the Sticks!!(Jayfeathers stick mostly)

Ivypool is better than Dovewing ¨You got them wrapped around your paws¨