Are you a newbie ?

So I just want to say "Hello!" to all all the newbies. We have been newbies at least once everybody. Lets just try to be friendly and kind to everyone.

P.S : Please be nice, this is my first time because I am a newbie myself.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am a Ravenclaw Potterhead. I am a nerd. I like : Fashion, Books. Fro-Yo, Youtube, and Photography.

Hi, I've played Minecraft for a while, and it's fun, I. Kinda an expert, but I haven't found Dimond ore yet, but I'm really good at building in it, one time, all in survival mode, I found a big hill, and tunneled

in, made a big fort in it with a-LOT  of space, 3 levels, a basement, ground floor, and second floor, lined all the walls with stone, made a staircase that led up to the door, added a two secret balconies that are hard to see outside, but you can look out of on the inside, and I added extras, design the needs like, an armour stand, a few big chests, a furnace, a crafting table, and others, so I'd say I'm an expert, at least at building.

• Posted at:

shadow the wolf-fox hybriEXE.

male

music!

Games!

Fun!

More! 

At night- * ding dong, ding dong, dong, ding ding dong* all Animatronics- noooooo awwwwww.

Night gard-    oh heck yeah!! OH THE SOUND OF FREEDOM,THE SOUND OF RAPTURE! SEE Ya sukers!

Without dirt huts, there would be no dirt castles.

N00bs are people too.

• Posted at:

MEMEare LIFE.

Minecraft luck/skill:

Mining: Can find any ore except diamond easily, (Yeah, I even find emeralds faster.) but always die trying to get out.

Building: Good at homes, otherwise I suck.

Redstone: I suck.

Fighting: Really good only hunger and horses get in the way.

Animals: THE BEST!

• Posted at:

Soul of fire,

Heart of Ice,

I am not mean,

Nor am I nice.

Wolves aren't evil

I am Janus

Zside Pride!

Shadow Cadet 4 life!

Beware my flip side, Silverwing

I WILL DESTROY ALL!

i have played before but just i don't know how what the point of the game is. (not trying to be rude or anything) i just really don't know what the point is other than building and destroying things(which is fun) can someone explain this to me please? to anyone who can i will definitely friend you. thanks!

• Posted at:

nobody is perfect, i am nobody, therfore i am perfect.

(always remember that)

i am lily-anna

the best part of minecraft is... there is not exactly a point, other than to have fun. minecraft has just about everything. combat (which im bad at. like, really bad), machinery (haven't really used, so i don't know how good i'm at), building (good at and love it), even animal ranching (somewhat decent) and minigames! minecraft is a beautiful world where you can do anything.

• Posted at:

I am the night painter sylvia

homethread 323945

theres good in everyone. its just that not everyone acknowledges it

#rememberroxy

#remembercatshock

beauty comes from unity

gang: nightshade, kimiko, dimarco, hector

im very random

-catwolf76